Beat Francis at Arm Wrestling Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
KatieTay
KatieTay
370 Followers

"You can't beat me," Jenny gasped, even as she felt the glorious sensation of his cock pressing against her opening again. "I'll squeeze you dry, and I'll make you beg me to let you go, just like what happened to a guy once."

"Was that guy a super mutant like me?" Francis grinned cockily. "I felt your squeezing just now -- that the best you can do? Come on, bitch. Show me what your little bit of muscle can do." He slid himself inside her, braced himself, and waited.

Jenny took a few deep breaths to steady herself. Then, staring into his eyes above her face, she squeezed with every ounce of strength she could muster.

He showed no reaction, beyond a slight curling of the lip and baring of the teeth. "Nice massage," he rumbled. "Nice and relaxing. I thought you were gonna make me beg or something?"

She gritted her teeth and squeezed harder, harder than she had ever squeezed before. Her hips trembled. Every muscle stood out on her body.

"Alright... you got some strength in you, I'll give you that," Francis grunted. "But you are not stronger than me." Slowly, propping his body up with his hands and feet, he began to move his pelvis up, withdrawing from her pussy.

Jenny's moan held a note of desperation. Francis was sliding himself out of her with some difficulty, the slick, wet sound testimony to the amount of friction being generated. But he was experiencing no real difficulty pulling out of her.

"Noooooo..." she moaned. "Won't... let you..." But it was no use... with every passing moment she had less to hold on to, and with a small expulsion of air, he was out -- his cock slipped the grip of her pussy.

"You lose," Francis grinned down at her. "Cock beats pussy."

She gazed up at him, letting him see the expression of defeat in her eyes. "I lose... you win..." she whispered hoarsely. "Your arm... your cock... your body... stronger than anything I have. I lose."

"You're my slave."

"I'm your slave."

"I'm much stronger than you."

"You're much, much stronger than me."

Grunting, Francis shoved himself inside her again, making her buck with ecstasy as once again he fucked her with earnest intensity. They locked gazes all the way, Jenny doing her best to project the emotion of an utterly defeated and humiliated opponent, Francis drinking in the sight.

After he had spent himself in her once more, he pulled her up none too gently onto her feet before removing the cuffs. Their mingled love juices still streamed down in between Jenny's thighs.

"You're a really good fuck," he commented conversationally. "You really get what it's all about. Gotta thank you for that, Jenny. I usually take the men because they put up a fight, which the women usually can't, but with them it's all just rough and tumble -- them that take it don't want it, and them that want it can't take it. You, you actually made the effort to play it up. It felt really special. So that's good. So thanks."

"I should thank you just as much then," Jenny started, but Francis spanked her.

"Alright, now scat," he said. "I'm going to sleep, and I don't particularly want company. Get your stuff and get out. Oh, wait." He reached down and picked up the ball gag, and tossed it over to Jenny, who caught it. "A souvenir. Keep it, I got lots. Maybe next time, if you feel like it again, bring it along. We'll try a few other things."

"And if I beat you?" Jenny said, her pride flaring again.

Francis had already crawled onto his bed, but he tilted his head up at her. "What? Ho ho ho. You think that's ever gonna happen?"

"Let's say if. If I come back, challenge you again for that Power Fist, and win, what then?"

"Well, you get the Fist, like I promised," he said, starting to look annoyed.

"No. I want more." Jenny stepped forward, clutching the ball gag and her clothes in her hands, her nipples jutting out proudly, her muscles gleaming. "I figure if you get beaten by a woman, an extra serving of shame seems about right for you. If I beat you, I get to fuck you and have my way with you. I get to be in control."

"Fine. Whatever. Ha." Francis snorted with amusement. "It's a deal, Brickhouse Jenny."

"The name's Jolting Jenny, actually," she told him. "It's my prize fighter name from back in New Reno."

He pursed his lips with mild interest. "Prize fighter, eh? They got that going on down in New Reno? Maybe I should go check out the place. Oh, wait -- they probably don't welcome my kind down there. Ah, pity. Would've liked to go see one of your matches, and see you get your ass handed to you by some guy."

She smiled grimly. "I win most of the time. And when I lose, I always make a comeback in the rematch. And I want a rematch with you, big boy."

"Alright, you got it, Jolting Jenny," Francis sprawled lazily on his bed. "Now beat it."

Jenny left the house after putting on her leather clothing. Something stayed in her memory -- that woman, Liz, who ran the general store, had made some kind of offer. She had some kind of lead on something that would be "useful". Jenny decided that first thing in the morning, she'd have to go check out what that is.

In the meantime, she knew that back at the caravan, she'd have to endure no end of ribbing and innuendo from the others. She did not smile, but something in her cherished that prospect. It was what honed her, forged her, made her capable of finding the determination needed to rise again, harder and stronger than before.

"I'm going to get you, Francis," she whispered, glancing back at the house she had just left. "I'm going to get stronger than you. I'm going to beat you."

KatieTay
KatieTay
370 Followers