Beat of My Heart Ch. 01

Story Info
Frustration plus opportunity equals a heart-pounding time.
999 words
4.43
43.6k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Thump! Thump! Thump!

Our headboard pounded against the wall. Marriages are filled with compromises: my wife Carol wanted a king size bed. I wanted a headboard. I warmed to the king immediately. The headboard has been a different story. Carol loves the look and feel of it. It's just that when I get a good head of steam up, it makes an amazing racket thumping against the wall.

Among other things, Carol is put off by the ancillary sounds of sex; whether bouncing beds (the effect of growing up a floor below actively amorous neighbors), or squeaky bedsprings (a college roommate whose attitude was 'so many men so little time'); Carol literally doesn't want to hear it. When it comes to our thumping headboard, Carol stuffs a pillow between it and the wall to muffle the sound. Unfortunately a thumping headboard is not a problem that we have very often.

It's not that that Carol doesn't like sex; she does, just not much of it. Once or twice a month is plenty enough for her. I consider once or twice a week to be the absolute bare minimum requirement to maintain reasonable marital accord. After seven years together, six married, it's become a major problem in an otherwise strong relationship. During this time we've dropped from my minimum to her maximum, with some pretty tough arguments taking up the slack. We're at a point where Carol simply will not discuss it anymore.

Thump! Thump! Thump!

I could feel that little tingle of impending orgasm. This was going to be one of those huge nut-draining ejaculations. Hell, it had been almost three weeks since I'd last fucked Carol. I thrust harder and the slap slap slap of skin on skin added to the sounds in the bedroom. I love everything about fucking doggy-style: the feeling, the sights and especially the sounds.

If only it was Carol on all fours beneath me.

I was cock deep in our next-door neighbor Sondra. She's a Filipina mail-order bride with the same problem as me only flip flopped; she was lucky if she got her husband interested in sex even once a month. I knew this because Carol mentioned it all the time, encouraging me to be less of a sex maniac (her words) and more like good neighbor Ralph.

As my fingers terrorized her clit, Sondra's scream announced she was coming again; this was orgasm number three for her. She'd come knocking at the back door this morning looking to borrow something. I took one look at her in her little sundress and just snapped. I pulled her inside and dragged her to the bed. I stripped us naked to a chorus of thickly accented protestations. It wasn't until I was licking her nearly hairless cunt that her "no's" turned to "oh's."

"Ah! Ah! Ngghhh" I spurted uncontrollably into Sondra. Even as my ejaculations ceased I couldn't stop thrusting into her. We eventually collapsed across the bed, my cock still in her.

We gulped hungrily for air. I shivered briefly as the sheen of perspiration that covered me cooled. Or maybe it was the shiver of guilt. The full impact of what I had just done slowly dawned on me. I had cheated on my wife and sexually assaulted another woman in doing it. I struggled to find something to say that would make sense of this.

Sondra rolled away from me, my limp cock disengaging with a pop. She turned and looked at me with expressionless eyes. "Why you do that?" Why? I couldn't come up with a single good reason to give Sondra. If I was talking with Carol I could've marshaled half a dozen good arguments to justify my actions. With Carol, I was practiced at the art of defending my position, no matter how unreasonable. I had never had more then the most basic of neighborly conversations with Sondra, and now her she lay on Carol's mattress with my cum leaking out of her. I was stumped. My stomach growled loudly.

"I was starving." That's it. That's the best I could come up with.

Sondra simply nodded. She crawled off the bed and walked into the bathroom. I simply stared at the closed bathroom door as I listened to the muffled sounds of her cleaning herself. When she returned, I was sitting on the edge of the bed. I still couldn't read her expression or her mood.

"Sondra..." I knew I had to try and say something.

"No, Mark, you listen to me. This all your fault. I did nothing. You did this. If you think I am going to go home and act like nothing happened, you couldn't be more wrong. You got that?" A fire flared in her eyes that was arresting; she was clearly more than the quiet little housewife I'd thought her to be. I nodded.

"You drag me in here and you take me like whore." My life and my marriage began to flash before my eyes. I was totally screwed. "You think you can treat me like a common whore? Do you? No you can't, Mark. And now you're gonna pay – big time."

"Sondra, I..."

She walked right up to me. "Shut up, Mark. Look at me. Do I look like whore to you? Do I act like whore? Dress like one? No! No, I don't. I act like lady and I will be treated like a lady. Do you hear me?"

As I nodded mutely I couldn't help but look at her lean, naked body, so different from Carol's lushness. I felt blood flow into my cock – shit, not now. I looked up at Sondra only to find her gaze angled down at my cock. I stiffened to full erection.

Sondra reached out and grasped it, squeezing hard until I gasped. Her eyes glared at mine. "When I get fucked, I like to be kissed. And I like to be kissed a lot – got it?"

Thump! Thump! Thump!