Beaten Tits

Story Info
Wife is abused by husband in front of stranger.
1.9k words
4.25
166.5k
14
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is my first story for Literotica. It is not a true story, but it is one of my fantasies that I would dearly love to come true – I think.

* * * * *

It was unbelievable, Peter had actually invited me to go to his home to watch him fuck his wife, Anna. When I arrived at his house, shortly after 9.00 pm, he greeted me at the door. He told me the rules of engagement, as it were. I could look but not touch. . He explained that his wife Anna had agreed to go ahead with what we had agreed, but this would be the first time she had had sex in front of anyone else, and that she felt very uncomfortable. I understood that her initial reluctance had been overcome by his dominance over her.

He led me into the dining room. Anna was not there. He invited me to sit, and then went back to the hallway to call for Anna to come down. I heard her descend the stairs and moments later I was amazed as she walked through the door. She looked spectacular. She was tall? With long dark hair framing an attractive delicately featured, almost elfin, face. She was an attractive woman in any terms, but it was her body and what she was wearing that took my breath away.

She was clad only in the flimsiest and sheerest of underwear. She had long legs clad in black fully fashioned stockings fastened to a lacy suspender belt that girdled her slim waist. Within the setting of the suspender belt, her cunt was covered by only the tiniest of thongs, that barely covered the lips of her cunt. Her staggeringly beautifully shaped tits were constrained only in a ¼ cup bra with the most beautiful brown nipples poking out over the top. This staggering outfit was set off to perfection by six inch "fuckme" stiletos. This was a very seriously attractive woman dressed up as a cheap slut. She looked as though she was built for sex and I couldn't believe my luck that I was actually going to see her get fucked. As it turns out, I was to see a lot more than that.

I had got up from my chair as she entered the room and Peter brought her over to stand in front of me.

He spoke to her "Anna, This is Paul. He is my guest and you are to ensure that he is properly entertained this evening." Anna did not speak, just nodded and remained with her eyes downcast. It was apparent that there was to be little conversation from Anna this particular evening.

"Anna" said Paul, I think you should get Paul a drink now." The statement was framed more as an instruction than a request, and I began to anticipate somewhat more than a straight fuck. I resumed my seat and watched Anna as she walked to the bar, her tits vibrating with every step. She bent to retrieve a bottle of wine from the bottom shelf and displayed a fantastic round ass, the nakedness of which was broken by only the thin strap of the thong disappearing down the crack of her ass.

As she returned with the glass of wine, I watched mesmerised as her tits wobbled and shook within the flimsy confines of the lace bra. As she bent down to offer me the glass her tits flopped forward, almost escaping the bra. I felt my cock swelling and begin to bulge out the front of my pants. She spoke for the first time "Your drink Paul." I mumbled some words of thanks and she returned to her husband's side.

Pete smiled at her. "Anna, the formalities are now over. You know what Paul is here for. You can start by showing him your cunt." Again, this was not a request, and I saw Anna hesitate for a moment and then hook her fingers into the straps of the thong. I almost broke into a sweat as the flimsy material was drawn down to reveal her cunt that was totally shaven and smooth.

"Now, spread your legs and show Paul what I am going to be enjoying tonight – I'm sure he would like to see wouldn't you Paul?." "Oh yes" I mumbled.. Obviously the conversation this night was to be very one-sided. The only end I could keep up was not going to be my conversational one.

Anna meekly obeyed and spread her legs in front of me to reveal the delicate lips of her labia. He left her standing there in front of me and I watched as the lips started to open. I realised that, although she was displaying her body reluctantly, she was becoming turned on by it, and her cunt was betraying her as it moistened and started to open like a flower.

Paul returned to her side and I saw that he had a pair of leather cuffs that he used to pin her arms behind her back. This had the effect of thrusting her tits forward until they were totally exposed, having come out of the constraint of the bra altogether. I now had a clear look at Anna with both her tits and her cunt fully exposed.

By this time my cock was at full mast and making a tent in the front of my pants. Peter spotted this and said, "Hold on Paul, it's going to get a lot better" – and it did.

He went to the bar area and came back carrying a long thin riding crop. I caught the look of shock on Anna's face. "Oh no, Peter please don't…"

He interrupted her. "Anna, I want to show Paul the full range of our little activities. Now take the initial position." He led her over to the chair next to mine and forced her to bend forward over it. Her large breasts hung below her obscenely positioned body, and I watched as she raised her beautiful round ass in the air and spread her legs. She had obviously been forced to take this position many times in the past. I watched as Peter raised the vicious looking riding crop and brought it down soundly across her bulging buttocks. It was hard enough to make Anna grunt and her body moved forward to the blow. He raised the crop and thrashed her bare ass three more times, then paused. I could see the red welts start to rise across the pale skin of her ass.

"Wider" he said, and Anna obediently moved her stiletto clad feet wider apart so that her cunt was fully exposed. She knew what was coming and again she grunted and strained as this time he thrashed the crop across her inner thighs, first the right then the left. Again the red welts began to rise. Neither I nor Anna anticipated what happened next. Peter lowered the crop to the floor, Anna relaxed slightly then he suddenly lunged upwards with the crop bringing it hard right across the lips of her cunt. This time there was no grunt, from Anna. This time it was an outright scream of pain. She crumpled against the chair and I saw there were tears running down her face. The diagonal welt showed up clearly across her bald, pale cunt.

Peter's next words brought her back into position "Anna, you know what's next, take the second position."

Anna was sobbing now "Peter" she whimpered. Once again that crop swished viciously upwards, and again she screamed in pain as her cunt felt the excruciating pain of the blow. Evidently this was enough and I watched as she painfully straightened her body and turned to face her husband.

"The second position" he said again. I watched enthralled as he freed her hands from the cuffs, and she immediately put her hands behind her head and arched her body so that her tits thrust out from her chest. She new what was coming this time, and so did I. I watched her eyes follow the crop as it was uplifted and then brace her body as it descended to hit her left tit with a thwack. Again the scream of pain as her tits vibrated under the blow. The crop rose again and descended, this time on the side of her right breast. There were tears of pain and humiliation now coursing down her cheeks. The third and final blow to her tortured tits came in horizontally and with unerring accuracy hit directly across both nipples.

Her scream this time was of real agony and she collapsed to the floor. Peter had remained fully dressed throughout this abuse of his wife's body, but now he opened his zip and brought out his very large erect cock. He took his cock in one hand, grabbed his wife by the hair and pushed her back, face down over the chair. With no further ceremony I watched as he lunged his cock at her gaping cunt and saw it immediately disappear up her. Then, still holding her by the hair he proceeded to push his cock in and out of her to its full length. This was not a man making love to his wife, this was a master fucking his slave. He pulled her hair more viciously forcing her to raise her head so that she was looking directly at me.

"It's OK Paul," he said. "Get your cock out and have wank while you watch me fuck the shit out of her." I couldn't resist it. I pulled my throbbing prick free and started stroking up and down my shaft, right in front of her face. This seemed to go on for ages. Peter forcing his cock up his wife as hard as he could, me pulling on my cock, and Anna pinned between us her tits slamming backwards and forwards under her as Peter viciously reamed her cunt.

Suddenly he stopped and forced her to her knees in front of him. "That's enough stimulation for your cunt for tonight. Now hands on your head, open your mouth and suck my cock." The woman had no resistance left in her and meekly knelt before him in this most humiliating position and allowed him to thrust his cock still glistening from her own cunt juice, deep into her mouth. He pushed in and out of her mouth a few times and then he went rigid. Holding her head in his hands he forced his cock right into her mouth and I saw her throat bulge as he held her head against him. He was buried to the balls in her face. I could see him spasm as he ejaculated into her throat.

Anna was gagging and trying to get away, but he held her there as he poured out his cum into her. She coughed and spluttered and I saw spunk coming out of her nostrils as he continued to hold her. Eventually he slowly pulled his cock out of her mouth – inch after inch of it. When it plopped from her lips it left a string of slime across her face as he withdrew. He grabbed a handful of her hair and wiped his dripping cock in it. Anna collapsed to the floor, her own juices leaking from her cunt and Peter's cum all over her face and in her hair.

By this time I was on the point of cumming myself, and forgetting the niceties and etiquette of being a guest I staggered forward and shot my load all over Anna's tormented tits.

Altogether a very pleasant evening.

* * * * *

I hope you enjoyed my story. I would very much like your comments. I am a submissive and I fantasise about S&M. I would love to hear from you dominant men.