Beautiful Aunty Jean

Story Info
Carl sees his aunt in her bikini.
6.5k words
4.51
312.5k
183
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

An incest stroker I hope you'll enjoy.

In this one, Carl can't keep away from his sexy aunt. He visits her house on any excuse, turned on because he saw her in her bikini one afternoon. Carl lusts after his mother's sister, but does he get her?

I hope you enjoy the piece. It's one I actually forgot about, and which I only rediscovered after looking through the folder marked up for edits on the laptop.

Feedback would be appreciated if you have time and/or inclination.

Thanks for reading.

GA -- Da Nang, Vietnam -- 26th July 2014.

My Aunt Jean looked good in the denim skirt; her fantastic legs made even better because of the cork-soled wedge shoes giving her calves that extra tension. She was wearing a light, button-fronted cotton blouse with ruffed gypsy sleeves; her thick blonde hair -- a dyed job -- neatly brushed fell close to her shoulders. A petite lady, a good head shorter than my six-one, Aunt Jean had a damn good figure on her. Her boobs swelled against the baggy blouse, their weighty sway discernable when she moved. At forty-two years old her prettiness in youth had matured to a calm beauty, with the light crow's feet a sign of much laughter in her life.

I knew my aunt enjoyed a night out, and being divorced, why shouldn't she? I'd known her have a boyfriend or two, a fact which made me jealous as hell, but the afternoon it happened she was between relationships.

When I analysed the events of that day later, I realised Jean's lack of male company over the preceding weeks had worked in my favour.

It had been an incident during the hot summer that triggered the feelings inside me. I'd gone round to her house a few doors down the road from our place with a message for her. The detail of the message isn't important, but when I casually unlatched the gate at the side of the house, the one where the path runs up towards the back garden, I had no clue that I would find my mother's sister face down on a beach towel.

She was lying there on her front, her feet towards me, legs parted so I could see right up to the cleft of her pussy outlined in her bikini briefs. I stood transfixed by the sight, my heart a sudden jackhammer inside the rack of my ribs, the organ bouncing around like it was trying to burst free of its cage.

It was involuntary, an instinctive response, but as I stood and gawped at my aunt, my cock thickened and grew. I experienced an abrupt and near overwhelming urge to touch myself. It was either wank my cock or launch myself at my aunt. Yearning yawed all hollow in the pit of my stomach while lust boiled inside me.

That was the beginning. That was when the incestuous craving for her lush curves hit me.

Perhaps sensing my presence, my aunt hefted herself onto her elbows and leaned to one side, face turning towards me, a hand going up in a salute to shield her eyes from the sun.

She blinked and said, "Oh, Carl, I didn't hear you."

Or at least I think that's what she said. I heard the sound of her voice and saw her mouth moving; I just didn't comprehend the meaning of her words because I was staring at her round breasts, which barely concealed in a hot-pink bikini bra to match the briefs.

"Carl?" she asked, the sharp tone focussing my attention, or part of it since I couldn't drag my gaze from my aunt's body. "Are you all right?"

The truthful answer was I was far from all right, but I could hardly blurt out that I wanted my aunt to take that bikini off so I could see her naked. Decorum prevented me from hauling my erection into view and simply tugging at it until the thing spat a heavy rain of semen over my mother's sister. Imagine the furore if I'd knelt and grabbed two handfuls of those tits, my fingers yanking the cloth aside so I could suck her nipples.

So I shrugged and blinked and stuttered, "I ... Uh ... Mum sent me over, Aunt Jean ... She ... Ah, that is..."

I stumbled through the message, my face burning and my cock an insistent throb.

My aunt nodded, giving no indication she noticed my discomfit. "Okay," she replied, rolling onto her back, supporting herself on her elbows and forearms.

I could have groaned with sexual frustration as she lay there looking up at me. Her legs were straight out, her soft tummy concave with the rack of her brisket outlined clearly. But it was her breasts I couldn't stop staring at -- Jesus, they were so round and firm, not huge but a fair old size all the same.

There was some more conversation, the detail of which is all hazy, and I was soon on my way. Albeit it with some reluctance I recall. With hindsight it was for the best, me leaving my aunt to her dishabille. It would only have ended badly if I'd had my way and stayed. I would have done or said something which would have ended in tears for sure. So, instead of blurting out I wanted to fuck my aunt, and instead of lunging for her and slobbering a kiss over her face, I went home, told my mother the gist of Jean's reply, went up to my bedroom, and wanked myself off while fantasising about my sexy aunt.

After that I was always at Aunty Jean's house, using any pretext to be in her company. Just being near her would get me going. I'd get this little tickle in my stomach, a frisson of desire for the gorgeous woman. Watching her move, listening to her voice, her scent wafting along in her wake fired up such intense feeling of desire I don't know how I kept control -- the risk of a slap across the face most probably -- and I was always tugging my cock afterwards, fantasies of Jean in the nude getting me there in a rush of cum.

Then, after a couple of weeks, something happened.

*

It was the two of us in her kitchen. I was round there again, using any pretext to be in my aunt's company. She was wearing the denim skirt and gypsy blouse, the wedges on her feet.

"I was just going shopping," she said to me, the evidence of her purse and shopping list on the table.

"I could help," I replied, excitement at the prospect of Aunt Jean's skirt riding high on her thighs as we drove to Tesco mixing in my guts. As usual, my cock was hard in the woman's presence. I felt the tingle of desire and supressed the ever present urge to yank my hard-on.

Jean gave me a funny look, eyeing me with an up and under, peering over her spectacles. She sighed and removed her glasses, placing them carefully on the table next to her purse.

I got an immediate sense of foreboding. There was something off about my Aunt's demeanour. I looked at her but her eyes slid away from contact.

"Carl," my aunt said, the tone of her voice sending a leaden sinker plummeting into my stomach.

Why did I feel there was something wrong?

"I ... I need to talk to you," Aunt Jean said, decidedly awkward, as though not wanting the conversation, but feeling it necessary.

She lifted her knitted shoulder bag from where it hung by its long handle from the back of a wooden, ladder-backed chair, one of four arranged around the table. I watched her rummage in the bag, a souvenir from Jamaica, yellow, black and green stripes in chunky knit.

"Would you like a beer?" she asked me after sparking up a Marlboro Light. "I might postpone the shopping. I could do with a white wine myself."

Ignoring the question about a beverage, I asked, "Is everything okay, Aunt Jean?"

My aunt sucked smoke into her lungs. She looked at me, her gaze impassive, unreadable as she blew the blue smoke towards the ceiling.

"Let's have a drink," she replied. "We can go into the living room. There's something I need to talk to you about, Carl."

She opened the fridge door, cigarette between her fingers. Jean reached in with her other hand and then handed a can of Stella Artois to me before going back in for the wine.

I popped the tab and watched her, my mind racing, stomach heavy with anxiety. Jean poured a hefty measure into a long-stemmed goblet, gulped a mouthful, and took a drag at the cigarette.

"Come on," she said, her head nudging towards the door to the hallway. "Living room."

*

I have since wondered that if the conversation hadn't taken place in the living room, with both of us on the cosy two-seater, then things might have been different.

But it did go that way. We were both on the sofa, Jean's legs crossed, her initial pose all closed in, almost defensive, her thigh a barrier between us. Like I was excluded.

Which is what Jean intended. To exclude me. That was her aim when she initiated that conversation.

But sitting there with her legs crossed, in that skirt...

All I could think of was how I'd love to touch her. I could feel the heat of her body and I could smell her scent, which, that day, was tobacco smoke laced around her usual perfume. I wondered how her legs would feel under my palms. Her thighs were enticing, the smooth calves such a temptation.

Jean's nerve seemed to fail her when we settled down. She smoked and sipped wine while I glugged a few mouthfuls from the can.

Silence for almost a minute.

I somehow resisted the urge to touch my aunt.

Finally she took a deep drag on the cigarette and leaned to the side to take an ashtray from the small table at the side of the sofa. Jean crushed the life out of the thing, smoke like dragon's breath through her nostrils. She gulped wine, placed the glass next to the ashtray, and then swivelled her torso to face me.

She sighed and looked at me with what I interpreted as pity.

I ran my fingers over the embossed pattern on the beer can, swallowing down the anxiety.

"Carl," my aunt said, softly.

I blinked but refused to look at her.

She repeated my name, a hand on my knee forcing me to confront her.

"Yes?" I replied, the word a croak.

"Come on, Carl. I think you know what's wrong."

I shook my head, wishing I was anywhere other than that sofa.

"You've been round here a lot lately," said my aunt, her voice still low. "And I ... I think..." Jean hesitated, muttering a curse under her breath. She sighed and I saw her shake her head through the periphery of my vision. "Have you developed a bit of a crush on me, Carl?"

There it was. The question. The accusation.

Miserable, I nodded and then swigged beer. To my surprise the can came away empty.

I hung my head, ashamed that Jean had divined my interest -- which was hardly surprising since I must have made it plainly obvious: nineteen years old, always visiting my sexy aunt, gawping at her...

Jean must have been able to read me like a book. The thoughts in my head might as well have been banner headlines.

"Have you?" she persisted. "Tell me, Carl."

"I can't help it, Aunt Jean," I whined, finally looking into her face. I saw kindness and understanding there, and my aunt's lack of anger and condemnation unblocked the flow of words. "I didn't mean for it to happen. I just saw you in the garden, back in the summer. You were in your pink bikini and you looked so ... so..."

Jean leaned back, the action causing her skirt to ride higher on her legs, a phenomenon not lost on me despite my anxious babbling and the need for Jean to understand.

"All right, Carl," my aunt said, her voice a balm. "Calm down. It isn't the end of the world. These things do happen you know. You're a young man, full of life and hormones. You just saw something in me that triggered a ... response."

"But you're not angry at me?" I asked.

Jean chuckled and shook her head. She rested her elbow on the arm of the sofa, a forefinger lightly placed against her cheek. She grinned at me, the whole pose and look unintentionally provocative.

"No," my aunt said while my eyes flicked to where her breasts were outlined against her blouse.

My attention then moved to the expanse of thigh before returning to Jean's face.

"I'm not angry. But I think we need to clear the air, Carl. You need to stop whatever it is you're doing. Get a girlfriend, a proper girlfriend. Focus your ... erm ... attention on a girl closer to your own age. And one who isn't your mum's sister."

I blushed at the reminder, my eyes slinking away from Jean's gaze.

But I looked at her body again, seeing her reclining there, so ripe and lush and desirable. Lust burst inside me while images of my aunt as I'd seen her came to mind.

Before I realised it my hand was on her knee, the palm sliding down to the hem of Jean's skirt. Her skin was so soft!

The long, lean muscles in Jean's thighs tensed. "Carl!" she yelped. "What the hell are you doing?"

My aunt flinched but did nothing to remove my fingers.

"I just wanted to touch you, Aunt Jean." The words came out of me all thick and clotted with lust. I was on fire for my aunt, reckless with desire and pent up frustration. "Your legs," I gasped, palms sliding over the woman's thighs. "You're gorgeous, Aunt Jean. Please," I begged, desperation making me bold. I was going crazy with yearning for her.

"Carl," hissed Jean, her eyes wide with shock. "You shouldn't do that. You can't touch me. For God's sake, Carl!"

But I was insane. At that moment I was gripped by dark urges so powerful I didn't have the strength to deny them. My lust was all-consuming. I couldn't see beyond the immediate. It was all about the texture of Jean's skin under my palms, the heat of, her, her scent and the wonder of how she would taste.

If only I could lick her.

My fingers dug into tender flesh, my intention to get her legs open so I could yank her underwear aside and lap at her sex.

"Carl..." Jean gasped. "You shouldn't...

"Carl, please, you can't touch me like that."

Something pierced the carapace of that insanity: the tone of my aunt's voice or the realisation I was forcing myself on her shattered the craziness, I'm still not sure.

I flung myself away, staring at my aunt while she sucked in deep breaths, her eyes locked on my face, her mouth an O of surprise.

We stayed like that for half-a-minute or more: two wrestlers between rounds.

"Aunt Jean," I moaned, leaning forward, head in my hands, my life spiralling away. I saw a cold, bleak future as a pariah ahead of me. I would be the one cast out by the family, my name never mentioned. "Oh, God, Aunt Jean ... I'm so sorry."

"It's okay, Carl," my aunt crooned, her hand soothing on the back of my head as she stroked my hair. "You got carried away. I can understand that, honey. Things got a bit mad. But the important thing is you stopped it. Don't worry. It'll be all right. I'm not angry, Carl. You just surprised me; that's all."

My aunt rose to her feet.

I blinked and stared up at her. I was helpless.

"Another beer?" she asked, calm as you like. I don't know about you, but I could do with another drink..."

She left me sitting there, my head awhirl, emotions shot, my cock slackening.

It only seemed like Jean was away for a few seconds. Then she was back, walking to me and thrusting another can into my hand before the sofa slumped beneath her weight.

Jean collapsed into the seat next to me, holding the long-stemmed goblet aloft, her legs crossed once more. But what I noticed about her positioning was that she was turned towards me, sitting with her legs crossed, a subtle reversal to her previous attitude.

"So," my aunt began. "Where were we?" She sipped her drink and then rested her head on one fist, her elbow against the sofa.

I had no clue as to a proper response since my mind was still busy with what had happened and her calm attitude.

So I kept quiet.

Jean shifted her rump, eyebrows arching, her eyes wide, questioning.

The look she gave me goaded me into an insipid reply. "Aunt Jean," I mumbled. "I'm sorry. I ... It..."

Damn but didn't she just look so fucking lovely sitting there with her legs on display, those big tits beneath that blouse. She was all blonde and luscious, and all it would take would be for me to rip the blouse open and my aunt's big boobs would be right there. I could force her legs apart and yank her underwear away from her body...

My aunt drained the glass, threw me a look, and then leaned over to place the empty goblet onto the table.

"Tell me," she said, head canted to one side. "How do you feel, Carl? What is it about me that ... you know ... what is it that makes you feel the way you do?"

Where could I begin?

My cheeks burned, and for want of a diversion I popped the tab on the beer, swigging a third before wiping the back of my hand across my mouth.

My cock felt enormous. It was rock hard inside the constrictions of my jeans. I wanted to reposition the thing, to ease the discomfort. It was lodged in there and pressing uncomfortably against my jeans.

But I couldn't do that in front of my aunt, so I sat there and suffered with it.

"I dunno," Aunt Jean I eventually replied.

My aunt scoffed at the response. "Come on, Carl," she said, "I want to know. If you tell me I can help you, perhaps; if I know what it is I do that makes you feel the way you do, then I can stop doing it."

I looked into her face.

"I ... I ... uh ... I don't think you could stop doing it, Aunt Jean. It ... uh ... it's everything.

"I think you're lovely." My cheeks were really on fire by then. I couldn't believe I was saying what I was. I couldn't believe we were actually having that conversation.

Glancing at my aunt's legs, I continued. "You've got great legs," I croaked, desire flaring hotter inside me as I began to list my aunt's attributes. "Your body, Aunt Jean..." My cheeks ballooned as I shook my head, air coming out of me. "You're so pretty ... Beautiful. I think you're beautiful, Aunt Jean. Really sexy," I added," squirming to relieve some of the pressure on my dick. "I love the way you dress. You're all covered up, but you show off what you've got.

"Your..." I croaked before pausing to swallow the house brick lodged in my throat. "Your boobs..."

My aunt stared at me for so long I thought I'd offended her.

"Oh, God, Carl..." my aunt breathed. "I knew you had a crush on me, but..." She stared at me for a few more seconds -- an eternity. "How do you feel right at this moment, Carl?

How did she think I felt? I was absolutely mad horny to fuck the arse of her. I wanted her to suck my cock and wank it until I came all over her big tits; I wanted to see her naked, to touch her, to feel her skin and hear her moan.

All that was going through my head, but all I did was shrug and say, "Well, you know, Aunt Jean."

What happened next is a bit vague. I don't know who moved first. It could have been me, but it just as easily might have been her. We were closing in on each other, our faces on a collision course. I know I reached out and put the palm of one hand on my aunt's leg, and I definitely heard her let out a low moan.

We both stopped, inches apart.

My aunt flicked a glance at my hand. "You shouldn't do that," she mumbled, her eyes searching my face while, as before, she did nothing about my fingers touching her.

Jean moved in closer and sort of bit the air between us three times. It was like she was opening her mouth to say something, but decided against it. When I look back now I realise she was moving in to kiss me, changing her mind at the last moment, only to repeat the process a moment later.

My heart was thumping. I somehow sensed we were on the edge of some huge event. It seemed to me on some vague, instinctive level, that if I leaned in and kissed my aunt's mouth, she might reciprocate.

I just didn't have the nerve to make a move.

What if I had it wrong? What if I kissed her and all hell broke loose?

So I sat there with Jean's heavy-lidded stare on my face, my hand on her leg.

Next, apparently of its own accord, my hand slid over smooth skin until my fingers found the tender flesh of Jean's inner thigh.

She let out that low moan again. Once more she uttered, "You shouldn't be doing that, Carl."

But, as I massaged her at that intimate place, my aunt's legs uncrossed. The skirt was as taut as drum skin across her lap, riding higher as she eased her buttocks over the cushion until she was almost horizontal, all scrunched up on the settee.

12