Beautiful Drew

Story Info
Man fulfills his fantasies with young star.
1.8k words
4.26
77k
6
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 03/04/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bdylan
bdylan
5 Followers

Max Schreck always had a fascination with Drew Barrymore. He always fantasized about her while getting of. He loved everything about her, from her cute smile, to her wild personality, but especially her large supple tits. He always concentrated most on her breasts in his fantasies. He imagined what it would be like to lick and suck them. Possibly even to tit fuck her, though he had never done that to any woman.

He was a pretty normal guy. He had a well paying job at an insurance company in LA. He had a nice house and a beautiful girlfriend. She was the love of his life, besides Drew that is. He sometimes found himself, in spite of his girlfriends beauty, imagining that he was fucking Drew when they were in bed together.

Then came the news that crushed all of Max's fantasies. He'd known for a long time that Drew was married, but he never diluted himself to the point where he thought his fantasies would be anything but that...fantasies. It never even crossed his mind that he'd meet her, let alone ever be able to make love to her in the way he envisioned. The news though that shattered his dreams was that Drew was pregnant. He always knew it would happen, and he felt it wasn't really any of his business to be upset, but he couldn't think of her in a sexual way anymore. It seemed somehow wrong to have such thoughts about a soon to be mother, so he locked all his fantasies away and concentrated on his life and his girlfriend.

A few months later, after Drew had given birth to her son, Max became engaged. He asked his girlfriend to marry him right before their two year anniversary. He was the happiest he'd ever been, and when the anniversary did roll around a few days later, he decided to go out and buy his girlfriend some of the sexy lingerie she liked so much. So one night after work he drove to the local mall where there was a Victoria's secret.

He strolled into the store, quite casually and not thinking about much of anything. He didn't even notice the attractive blonde woman walk in ahead of him. He stood in the center of the store for a moment before a saleswoman approached him.

"Can I help you find anything?" she asked kindly.

He explained what he was looking for and she showed him to the department she thought he'd find his gift in. He noted, as she led him to the back of the store, how close he was to the dressing rooms, but didn't give it a second thought. He thanked the clerk and set about to find the perfect gift.

After a few minutes of looking, he heard a noise that startled him.

"Goddamnit." The voice was loud and piercing, but somehow familiar.

"You can't be a size zero forever," he thought to himself and then laughed under his breath.

A few seconds later the voice came again.

"Is someone out there."

He looked around to see if anyone else was around. He didn't see anyone. So he shrugged and went back to looking through the sexy underwear.

"Hello," the voice said, softer than before.

He paused and then spoke up.

"Um, yeah, I'm hear."

"Great, I need some help in here." The woman's voice sounded so familiar, but he couldn't place it. He thought for a beat and then said, "Should I go get the clerk?"

"No," said the woman with a sense of urgency. "They know me here, this is too embarrassing."

Now he didn't know what to expect.

"Wouldn't you rather get help from a woman?" he asked coyly.

Suddenly the dressing room door burst open and out stepped, the beautiful and busty Drew Barrymore.

His eyes panned quickly over her naked body. She was in wonderful shape for having just had a baby. His eyes stopped when he saw her tits. They had already been a nice sized C cup, but during her pregnancy had swelled to a full D. His mouth nearly hit the floor.

She smiled at him when he look at her face. "Well I'm not the shy type and it looks like you're enjoying the view."

He tried to say something, but his voice didn't work. She grinned sexily and grabbed him by the hand, dragging him into the room and shutting the door behind them. He couldn't take his eyes off of her tits and she moved. They swayed and jiggled in an almost hypnotic way. He nipples stood fully erect from the slight chill in the air of the store.

"You sure are examining me aren't you." she said with a small laugh.

This snapped him out of his trance.

"I've always wanted to meet you, I think your incredibly sexy. You have no idea how many times I've jerked off thinking about you."

For a moment his mouth and brain had been cut off, he had no idea why he'd said that, he waited for a reaction.

"Aww," she said, "that's sweet."

He smiled.

"So you must've seen my Playboy spread, I bet you shot a lot of cum on those pictures, huh?"

He smiled and nodded.

"So, what do you think of my new and improved titties?" She lifted her breasts and then let them drop, they bounced a few times and then settled back into two beautiful jutting teardrops of white flesh.

"I think they're incredible."

"Good," she said. "Then you're just the man for this job."

"What's the trouble," he asked, again starring at her mammoth mammaries.

"Well you see, since I've been breastfeeding my tits have swelled up like balloons. And I've had my eye on this bra for a long time." She picked up the bra and laid it on her massive boobs. "But now that my tits are so big I have to buy another size and they don't have one in my new size." She turned around and illustrated how the bra wouldn't snap.

"Oh," he said and reached his hands out to snap the bra in place.

She turned suddenly. "No silly, I don't want you to snap the bra for me."

"Well then what do you want me to do?" He said his cock becoming steadily harder.

She dropped the bra and gave him an amazingly sexy looked, then she reached her hand out and pulled him to her, kissing him passionately. Then se broke the kiss and eased him down so he was face level with her left breast. He looked slightly confused so she smiled and cocked her head.

"Will you please ease a little of the pressure?"

He needed no more coaxing then that. He leaned forward, took her enflamed nipple into his mouth and began to suck. She leaned her head back and moaned, biting on her lip to muffle the sound. After a moment of sucking he was rewarded with a spurt of warm sweet milk. This made him suck even faster, using his tongue to press the nipple against his upper lip. He found that he would get more milk when he did this and he'd cause her to moan more.

He sucked and sucked and sucked, swallowing the sweet fluid all the while. Then, slowly he eased his hand under her panties and slip one finger into her bald pussy. He used the other hand to massage her breast as he sucked, almost milking her was the thought that entered his mind.

He paused for a moment and removed his mouth from her nipple. When the pressure was broken a long stream of milk came out of her nipple and hit him in the face. They both giggled at this as he moved onto the next breast and was again rewarded with the sweet juice of his love's supple tit.

All the while his hand was fuckign her juicy pussy, he felt her body begin to vibrate and her moaning became steadily louder, soon his fingers were squeezed with a quick succession of contractions in her pussy, she grabbed his free hand and sucked on his finger as she came, her whole body shaking as he continued to feed on her milk.

He now had a raging hard on and she knew it. Without a work she broke free of his lips and eased him to his back. She unzipped his pants and set his huge cock free. It spring to attention as she marveled at all nine inches of it. Then she began to lick the head, leaving lots of saliva behind. To lubricate further she pressed his cock against her right breast and the nipple, a long thin spurt of her milk shot onto his rock hard dick. She did this a few times more, each time eagerly licking her own milk off the throbbing cock. She began to suck the head and stoke him with both hands at the same time. Then she did something he had been longing for her to do.

She licked the palms of both her hand and rubber her saliva in the cleavage between her tits, then she shot some more milk on his dick and rubbed that in. The she leaned forward and sandwiched his cock between her breasts, she then started to moving up and down creating and fucking motion. It felt to Max like she was fucking him with her pussy, only better because he was finally titty fucking her.

"Do my milky tits make you wanna come baby?" She asked naughtily.

"Oh yeah," he moaned.

"It felt so good when you sucked the warm milk from my breasts, I want you to do that over and over again."

He was too lost in the throws of his incoming orgasm to answer. She was rubbing his balls and could feel the sudden tightness in them. She released his cock from her tits and started to jack him off.

"Yeah, blow you're cum all over my huge tits baby. C'mon I want it right on my titties." She continued to stroke him until finally, he mouthed 'I'm cuming' and took a deep breath. She leaned in and pressed her breasts up to his cock. Suddenly he erupted, spewing warm jizz all over her tits, not to mention her stomach neck and face. He came for what seemed like forever and then fell back to the floor. She smeared the cum into her skin and licked the rest off her face and hands. Then she kissed him and laid down beside him, all the while massaging his softening cock. He took her nipple into his mouth and played with it as they caught their breath....

* * * * *

If I get good responses I'll continue the story.

bdylan
bdylan
5 Followers