Beautiful Leanne

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I grabbed the ladder in each hand, steadied my feet and gave Leanne the battering I know she and I wanted. She had told me she wanted to be tied like this. There was only one outcome. I was going to fuck her the way she wanted to be fucked. I closed my mind, shut my eyes. My legs were like unbendable tree trunks.

And I got on with what she wanted from me. I gave everything I had, I gave nothing and no thought to my own pleasure, it was all for her, it would always be only for her. I beat her with my prick as if my life depended on it, that's all I wanted, to give her all of me.

It wasn't until sometime later that I looked at her, her head was hanging down, she was limp, but breathing deeply. Groaning, grunting, moaning, her body jerked spasmodically. My own body took me in hand then. I suppose it had decided I and we had had enough. I came in a thunderous blast. I filled her full of my cum.

Not realising what had transpired I fell down, I ended up in a heap on the floor. Nothing in my life had ever done this to me, no amount of training on the field and in the gym had made me get this way. But Leanne had.

Laying on my back I looked up at her, she was hanging by her arms, her knees bent. I got up as fast as my weary legs would allow me to. I untied her feet, then her wrists, she fell onto me in the heap like way I had fallen down.

Somehow I carried her to the bed where we both fell in, totally spent. We stayed there in silence for hours before we managed to look at each other. The first thing she did was smile at me, it was a weak beaten smile. For some reason I shrugged my shoulders, she took this a s a sign of satisfaction and she was so right. I had never felt so good, so weak, and so happy.

Later I got a soft nudge, Leanne nodded at the clock, it was 3 in the afternoon. "Time to get sorted," she mumbled to me. I nodded my head, I had been doing a lot of that this weekend. We rose slowly and unsteadily and headed for the shower.

"I have never in my life had anything like this Toby," she said, "nothing will ever compare to it again, you are the most wonderful lover and man, and believe me you are going to make some girl very very happy. I really do wish it could have been me. I wish with all my heart that I could have met you 20 years ago."

I left for home, my heart breaking; the promise of me seeing her again by her was in my heart. But I had never felt so sad now. She called me the next day, and she assured me that she would see me again at every opportunity. And we did for several months but it petered out, it had to. But I will never ever love another woman the way I loved her.