Beautiful Slut

Story Info
Mistress uses her hands on her girl.
2.8k words
4.3
33.8k
9
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The lights were turned off when the knock came at my door, exactly on time, only the amber glow of many candles casting their flickering illumination throughout the apartment. I'd instructed her to shut her eyes after knocking, and so I reached for her hand as I opened the door, leading her in without a word. At once, I was behind her, a whisper of silk sounding as I laid the black scarf over her eyes, binding it tight behind her head.

"No sight," I whispered, breathing into her ear as I stood behind her, my hands skimming down her clothed body. "I want you vulnerable. Dependant on me for this night."

Then, I slowly undressed her, removing first her jacket and shoes, then her blouse, and skirt, leaving her clad only in the lacy black bra, panties, garter and sheer black stockings I'd instructed her to wear. For long moments, I simply stood back and observed her, taking in the way she quivered as her head turned this way and that, trying to determine whereI was simply by sound. I moved silently, circling behind her. "Beautiful," came my soft whisper, as I leaned in, letting her feel the brush of my silk-shrouded breasts against her back.

Removing the rest of her clothing, I took her hand and led her to the bathroom, where the tub I had prepared steamed, filling the air with the scent of rose and jasmine from the oils I had poured in. Guiding her every movement, I helped her to step in and sink down into the hot water, one hand moving to stroke her hair. "Relax, little one," I cooed. "Your Mistress has some preparations to make, but I will be back to bathe you." Then, to ensure that she not undertake the task herself, I lifted each wrist in turn, brushing the sensitive skin over her pulse point with a kiss before securing each into the shackles I'd long ago had mounted just for this purpose.

I left her, then, blind and bound, unable to do anything but soak in the scented water while I left to finish setting things to rights.

It was perhaps fifteen minutes before I stepped back into the bathroom, long enough to perhaps leave her wondering if I would ever return, but not so long as to let the water cool. Naked now, myself, I knelt by the side of the tub, taking up a soft cloth and jasmine scented soap, proceeding to bathe my beautiful girl from head to toe, wordless but with great tenderness. This was the time to relax her, lower her walls and teach her to trust me. I kept an eye on her body language, noting the release of tension in her muscles as I gently scrubbed her back and arms, not going near any erogenous zone until I was sure she was completely at ease.

Only then did I bring up the cloth, letting heated water drip slowly over her breasts, watching a rivulet trace a path around a nipple that came erect. Leaning forward, my tongue caught the droplet, then swept quickly over the nipple, drawing it into my mouth and bringing a soft moan to my girl's lips.

"Shh," I breathed, releasing her, and continuing downwards soaping her breasts, then belly. "Open for me, sweetling," I gently ordered, smiling as her thighs parted at once so that I could lather the softly smooth mound, fingers dancing between her folds to tease as well as cleanse.

Finally satisfied that she was clean, I unbound her wrists and bade her to stand as the tub drained, turning on the shower for a last rinsing of her body, then helped her out and toweled her dry, still allowing her to do nothing for herself.

She was led, then, from the bathroom and into the playroom, her first time in that room, so that she could not know what was around her. We stopped in the middle, though I kept hold of her hand as I turned to face her, smiling as I brought her fingers between my thighs. "Feel how you arouse me, precious?" I murmured. Her fingers pressed eagerly forward, as I'd known they would, seeking to brush my throbbing clit, but without permission or command. Quick as a viper, I released her, and the sharp sound of my flat palm against her cheek rang loudly in the room, hard enough to sting, though I suspect it was surprise and dismay that brought her to her knees before me, whimpering.

"Did I tell you you could stroke me?" came my demand.

"No, Mistress."

"Remind me, little slut. When are you allowed to touch me?" The tenderness was gone from my voice, leaving a ring of iron in its place.

"Wh-when you tell me, Mistress," she whispered, cheeks flushed.

"That's right," I said, voice quiet, but firm. I grabbed a handful of her hair, jerking her back to her feet and over to a padded bench. Pushing her down, I made short work of securing her wrists, thighs and ankles, leaving her bent forward and spread for me, exposed.

"I show you tenderness, and you get uppity. We can't be having that." I left her there, though was sure to make noise as I moved around the room, soft clinks as I picked up one item after another, only to discard it until I had what I wanted.

Moving over, I let the deceptively soft ends of the long-tailed flogger I had chosen tickle over her back and ass, bringing goose bumps to her lovely skin. "Who are you?" I asked.

"I am your whore, Mistress."

"Good girl," I purred, then stepped back. A swish and a crack as the first blow landed on her ass, not as hard as the sound made it seem it should be, though it didn't stop the soft cry from spilling from her lips.

"Now, you will be silent. Not a sound."

I saw her nod, and couldn't quite keep a cruel smile from my lips. The flogger cracked again, and again, each impact harder than the one before, reddening her back, ass and thighs as she squirmed so deliciously, trying not to make a sound. It was too much, though, and a whimper escaped.

"I told you to be quiet," I barked. "Shut up, bitch, or you'll be gagged." To emphasize the threat, I flicked the tips of the flogger against the exposed folds of her sex, but that only made her cry out, as I had hoped.

Clucking my tongue in disapproval, I set down the flogger and moved to pick up a small harness from a shelf, carrying it back and settling it in place. It was something I'd made myself, a ball gag with a secure set of straps, but with the addition of a slim shaft protruding forward from the gag like a phallus, one I had plans for later. "Now you can make as much sound as you like, bitch," I hissed. "No one is going to hear you."

I resumed the flogging with greater intensity, raining blows down over her flesh, flogging her ass and the now slick lips of her cunt until she was screaming into the ballgag. "You deserve this," I said, between blows. "If you won't learn from kindness, you'll learn from pain. You belong to me, now, and I expect better service, not worthless, weak chattel."

By the time I stopped, her face was shining with tears, body shaking. Returning the flogger to its place, I knelt by her, the sight of those tears sending a shiver of arousal down my spine as I leant forward to lick at one, savouring the salty tang.

"You are so beautiful when you cry," I murmured, reaching to pull the blindfold from her, then cupping her chin so she looked up at me, the other hand stroking her hair. "Shh, now. It's over, and you've learned, yes?" A quick, almost frantic nod of her head had her chin pressing my hand, and I rewarded her with a soft kiss to her brow. "Good girl," I murmured, and it took my breath away to see how those two simple words made her shiver with pleasure.

Gently, I unbound her and helped her to her feet, sliding an arm around her waist when her legs proved to be shaky.

"To the bedroom, now, sweet one... I'm not done with you, yet."

The bedroom was dark as I led my beautiful girl in, lit, as the rest of the apartment was, only with candles. With her blindfold off, now, she could see this, though the altered ball gag in her mouth muffled the sound she made, so I could not tell if she was pleased or nervous over my choice of illumination.

A light slap on her reddened ass sent her scurrying forward to the bed, but I grabbed a handful of her hair to stop her before she could scoot onto it.

"Hands behind your back, slut," I cooed, letting go to turn and collect the leather cuffs I'd laid out, making short work of wrapping them around each wrist and then locking them together, the soft lambswool lining protecting her skin. I stepped in close behind her, then, my naked breasts rubbing over her back. "Tonight, I allow you no control at all," I whispered into her ear. "I'll take my pleasure from you, never fear, but you are merely a toy. Just an object for me to use. Now... on your back, legs spread."

I helped her onto the bed, her movements made awkward without the use of her hands, and soon, she was spread before me, the long phallus I'd attached to the ball gag rising straight from between her lips. Lifting first one silk scarf, then the other, I secured her ankles to the posts of the bed, then moved to kneel between them, looking down at her, straight into her wide eyes.

"Such a pretty thing," I whispered, letting my fingertips trail over her breasts, tweaking one nipple, then the other, loving the way she tried to squirm. "Mm. Wanton little whore, aren't we?"

Leaning over, I plucked one of the candles from its holder, lifting it so she could see and understand my intent. I saw her eyes go wider still, and a soft, almost cruel chuckle escaped my lips, even as I slowly tipped the candle, letting hot wax dribble over her stomach, to the sound of a muffled gasp.

"Now, now. This can't hurt, can it?" The candle moved up, spilling drops up her belly to her breasts, muscles flinching under her soft skin with each spilled drop. I ended by blowing out the candle, then spilling the rest of the melted wax over each nipple, and delighted in the moan that barely escaped past her gag.

"Now. What to do with this candle?" I set it down, and pulled a pillow down from the top of the bed. Lifting her with one hand on her tender ass, I slid the pillow beneath her hips, leaving them raised, ass and cunt exposed.

Next, the bottle of lube was opened. I slowly trailed the viscous liquid between the spread lips of her pussy, then down, letting it trickle between her ass cheeks, using the other hand to massage it into that tight opening, leaving her slick. I made sure she watched as I then smeared a generous amount over the fat candle, grinning maliciously as I then brought it down to ease it into the clenched opening of her ass. Tenderly I worked it past that ring of muscle, but once she was opened for me, I slammed it deep.

I arose, then, sliding off the bed and moving over to the tall dresser, coming back with a leather crop in one hand.

"Look at you. Bound and helpless, but so damned eager for that candle up your ass. My precious, beautiful slut." The tip of the crop traced a path down her cheek tenderly. "Is that what you want to be?" Before she could answer, the crop flicked out, coming down on the outside of one tender breast.

"Think before you nod or shake your head," I warned. "In the past, we've played. We can keep doing that, just playing. But if you agree to this, nod your assent to be my sweet, beautiful slut, there'll be no turning back." Another flick of the crop, and the other breast had a red stripe rising on the smooth, fair skin. "Ever. Now." I raised the crop, and held it. "Choose. _Now_."

Her eyes were huge, fixed on my face, and I could see the moment of hesitation, of fear, then the decision. Her head nodded, slowly, then faster and more frantically, and I bent down and kissed her brow. "So be it," I whispered, then started slapping the crop over her breasts, leaving welts in my wake, catching the nipple a time or two until she was writhing, held in place only by the scarves at her ankles.

Flinging the crop aside, at length, I got back on the bed, straddling her face as though to 69 with her, though her mouth was rendered incapable of doing anything to me by the gag. "Now, little toy, I show you how I do face fucking." And I lowered myself onto the shaft I'd attached to her gag, groaning as it slid up into my soaking pussy, filling me. For a time, I rode her like that, using her face, and it's attached toy, for my own gratification, grinding down when I was filled so that my clit rubbed against her chin. "Fuck. I'm going to squirt all over your pretty little face by the time I'm done, and there's nothing you can do about it. First, though..."

Chuckling, I leaned forward, bringing a hand between her thighs to start tormenting her clit, pinching it, rolling the nub between my fingers, the movements of my hips slowing considerably.

"Such a sweet little pussy. So eager to be filled. Mm, I want to hear your muffled screams, little slut. I want you to cum with my fist buried wrist-deep in this slutty little hole."

My fingers moved down, two of them sliding deep into her cunt. Reaching for the lube, I squirted a more than generous amount all over my hand, and her pussy, making everything nice and slick. The insertion of a third finger had her groaning, struggling to lift her hips, though it only took a hard slam of my own against her face to stop that.

"You are nothing but my toy," I reminded her, fucking her ruthlessly with my fingers, curling my hand to allow my pinky to start teasing her entrance, too, gradually working it in. "Now be a good toy and stay still. You may scream all you want, though."

I started rubbing her clit with my thumb, then, the other four fingers fucking her hard, bringing sharper cries from her. I knew her body so well, knew her reactions, and I used that knowledge now, bringing her to the edge, and backing off, then bringing her back, and all the while, my hips rocked back and forth, fucking myself deep and hard against her face.

"One last thing, slut. You're not to cum until you feel me bathing your face as I cum." With that command, my thumb left her clit and joined the fingers. It wasn't easy, twisting and turning my hand, but slowly, gradually, I worked my thumb up into her cunt, too, then pushed slowly, forcing her to stretch, until my hand popped into her, sunk to the wrist.

I felt her stiffen beneath me. "NO cumming," I barked, curling my fingers into a fist. Then, I started riding her in earnest again, slamming my hips down, always careful of the angle, so that while I shoved her head back against the pillow and drove that ball deep into her mouth, I knew I wasn't hurting her. My other hand slid between our bodies, traveling back up until my fingers squeezed around her throat.

It was the choked sound, and the shaking of her body that meant she was sobbing again that drove me over the edge, I think. I felt my own pussy spasm around the shaft, and I threw back my head, my world exploding as I squirted, spraying all over my little pet's pretty face.

Knowing she was free now, the stiffness of her bound body released, and her cunt squeezed painfully around my hand as shudders rippled through my toy-slut, her scream muffled by the gag and the press of my own body. My fingers tightened for a few seconds, cutting off her air as we shuddered together, then let go and I collapsed atop her.

"Fuck... my slut. My beautiful, beautiful slut."

Afterwards, I unbound her and carried her back to the bathroom, drawing another bath for us both and held her close in my arms as we soaked together, stroking her hair as I murmured soft reassurances into her hair.

She was mine, now, thoroughly claimed. My beautiful slut.