Beautiful Twin Sluts for Rita

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
reeta
reeta
31 Followers

"I want you to, but next time," she gasped.

At last I reached her pussy in her tight jeans, and she came at the same time I did. My hands were wet with her delicious slime. I licked her hands and she licked mine, tasting each other. But we were in a hurry not to keep Latta waiting.

We fixed our clothes and went downstairs. Geeta's voice was trembling.

Latta asked why we took so long. I smiled and said we couldn't pee at the same time. We all laughed when Latta asked why not.

We finished the game and then Shanty brought us juice.

Then Latta told Geeta they should leave now because she had to study for an interview for a job the next day.

I got an idea, and asked Latta what kind of job she wanted. She said nothing special but something she could handle. I told her I couldn't discuss it right away, but we had an opening in my company and that maybe I could help her. She quickly said she could use my help and I told her to come to my house early the next morning.

We finished the snooker game and went upstairs into our home cinema with the beautiful 56-inch latest Sony color TV. I sat on a sofa between them and watched an Indian movie.

Later I drove them home.

Latta was at my house the next morning at 8 the next morning, before I was awake. I got up and took her in to see my dad who was still at home. He talked with Latta for a while, but then had her wait in another room. He told me she neither the required education and experience for our job, but I insisted, so my wonderful dad agreed hire her.

He called Latta in and told her we really needed an experienced person, but because Rita wants you he would hire her.

"I never let Rita down," he said. "You have to prove yourself during the next six months then we will make the final decision. You can talk about your duties with my manager tomorrow."

She asked about pay and what the work would entail, but he told her to talk with the office manager.

Latta and I went back to my bedroom and I told her than I usually never woke up until 11 or 12. She apologized but said I had not told her what time to be here.

"I desperately need a job," she said. "You know about my family and my living standards and I have two younger sisters who are still studying and we don't have a brother to help out."

I went to take a bath, and then came back to my bedroom just wearing a towel around my sexy body.

I took a small towel and asked Latta to dry my back, and then I dropped my towel and was naked. I asked her if she and her sister got it on together, she reacted nervously.

I asked her why she was nervous, that all I was asking is whether than had feelings for each other more than just for sisters.

Latta's voice became husky, her hands started trembling. I had taken a guess and it was right on target.

I told her she needed to tell me if she was to keep this job, and finally she spoke up.

She said nothing much happened except that they shaved each other and sometimes masturbated watching each other, but that was all.

So I asked her force fully when she didn't tell me before, and I told her if she didn't tell me may be she lose her job, after some time she told me, nothing special just that they shaved each other, and masturbated while looking each other's naked bodies.

Latta said she wanted to do more, but Geeta did not want to because they were sisters and said her sister was straight and they masturbated just because they were loving sisters.

When I told her that Geeta and I had touched each other's pussies the day before and that she was interested in me, she looked shocked but whispered, "Oh, really?"

Her hands were still on my naked back. I reached around and took them and placed them on my bare tits and told her to massage them.

As her small hands rubbed my tits, making my nipples hard, I leaned my head back and kissed her. Our kiss made my pussy wet and I turned to face the beautiful girl.

I moved my hands to her pussy and began pressing while our mouths began pushing hard together, out tongues doing a dance in both of our hot mouths, while we started sucking and panting.

Latta was getting hot, her hands were pressing hard on my naked breasts, and her fingers were pinching my hard nipples while my pussy got dripping wet.

Suddenly, my maid Shanty came into my room and Latta froze, but I didn't stop and Shanty quickly left the room.

Latta pushed me away,

"Your maid watched us," she said in a panicked voice.

"Don't worry," I said. "She won't tell any body."

But she was too nervous to continue.

I called Shanty back and wanted to know what the problem was.

"Geeta is waiting for you and she wanted to came in your bedroom," she told me and I said to let her come up.

Latta was shocked and angry.

"Don't worry," I said, "we will all play together."

Latta objected and moved from the bed to the sofa.

Geeta came in and saw I was naked and then looked at Latta.

"Did I disturb you?" she asked.

"No, we are just talking about a job," I said, giving Geeta a hug.

She smiled and said she knew what kind of discussion we were having.

Latta was still upset that her sister could know what we were doing, but her sister was on to us.

I sat on the sofa between them, putting my hands on each girl's thighs. Both looked down. I kissed Latta's face then Geeta's.

Suddenly, they both stood up and said they had to go now.

I stood up, picked up my cell phone, and called my dad on the speaker so they both could hear my conversation.

"Dad, Latta just told me she had to think about the job," I said.

He asked how long and I said she would know by Monday.

I told them I could take care of both of them if they were willing to do whatever I said.

They didn't answer, just the house.

I felt ashamed of myself. Why I am so eager?

I thought this was a chance to fuck sexy, beautiful twins; maybe I will never have this chance again. I decided to relax and see what happened.

By chance, the manager of Latta's store called to tell me there were some new imported skirts that had come in and wanted to let me know. I said I was interested.

Then, I suddenly asked where Latta was and he said she was on vacation because she was not feeling well. I told him she had met me this morning and was perfectly well, but then asked him not to tell her I told him that.

He said he wouldn't tell her I had mentioned our meeting.

But when I got to the shop the next morning to look at the skirts, I found that Latta had been fired for lying to the manager.

Did I do the right thing? I left the shop and went home, thinking about the two girls and feeling guilty for what I had done.

They showed up at my place a couple days later. I met them downstairs. I smiled at them even though I still felt guilty. They were lovely in long loose shirts and tight jeans.

"I thought you didn't agree with my proposal to take care of both of you," I said.

They looked at each other.

"Agree? Agree to what?" Latta asked. "Agree to do anything you want? Sorry, I don't think so."

But Geeta spoke up.

"We are ready to became your sluts as you wished before."

"I am not interested in that anymore, you already rejected that offer," I said haughtily.

I started to leave but they both went to their knees, wrapping their arms around my legs and pleading with me.

"We should have accepted your offer, please give us another chance," Latta said.

I smiled and thought for a few minutes, but then I told them I was not interested any more and asked them to stand up and let me go. I was having fun with my power play and let them continue to beg while holding my legs.

I called Shanty and told her to throw them out of my house because they were not willing to leave.

Shanty took them by the hands and asked them to leave otherwise she would call the security guards.

As Shanty escorted them out they continued to plead with me.

"Please, Rita, please, for the sake of our younger sisters and our old parents," Latta said.

I relented in victory. I told Shanty to wait with them while I got my purse from my room to give them some money.

"No, Rita, we need jobs," said Latta. "Geeta also lost her job. We are desperate."

I smiled and then told Shanty to leave.

I sat on my sofa with them at my knees asking what they can do for me, that they would do anything.

"Will you become my dogs?" I asked.

"Yes we do that," one said.

"Will you drink my pee?" I asked, smiling coldly.

I asked them if they would drink each other's piss, dance for me, become my little dogs? They eagerly said yes to each crazy question.

The came up to me like puppy dogs, walking on hands and knees.

I patted each on the head and said they were good puppies and they said they were willing to be my sluts.

This wasn't the first time I had made someone my slut, but this time it was twins. I started thinking about what to do with them and finally I decided.

I changed into a baby doll nighty with a v-neck and with beautiful flowers on it. It was dark yellow. I wore no panties or bra.

I picked those new toys and a dildo the guest room. Then I went for some strawberries and chocolates from the fridge, some glasses. They were waiting by the door of the guest room when I returned.

"Come my puppies, come near to me," I said. "Bow, wow, wow, yes, ma'am," they said.

I told them to sit on the sofa, one on each side of me.

I picked up some strawberries and put them between all of our toes, and told them to suck my toes and eat the strawberries. Then I drizzled chocolate syrup on my foot and legs and told them to lick and suck that off, too.

I put chocolate on my thighs and ordered them to like it off softly. I told Geeta to eat a berry from Latta's mouth and Latta to do the same with Geeta.

I ordered Geeta to undress Latta, and Latta to undress Geeta, and I told them they were good puppies.

Now they were naked, with soft, smooth bodies, so sexy my pussy was running like a faucet, dribbling down my inner thighs.

I told them to turn and bend over, to show me their firm asses.

I spanked the two identical twin butts, making them red. I pinched their cute butts, all the time calling them cute puppy dogs.

I took my dildo and ordered Latta to hold her sister so she couldn't move while I tried to shove the end of the dildo into Geeta's tight ass. I did not use any lubrication and it would not go, but I kept pushing until on the third try, it went inside Geeta's tight butt hole.

"Owwwww, it's hurting, ma'am, please don't push it in," Geeta whined.

But I kept pushing it until she was crying tears. I stopped trying to get the huge rubber dildo (different from that I used in bath) further into her tight asshole, but I spanked her four or five hard slaps on her tight, round butt, and then removed the dildo.

Then I told Latta to bend over and Geeta to grab her sister so she couldn't move and placed my dildo against her anus. After some smacks I pushed it with force and head of my dildo went inside her butt hole. She cried out but didn't sob.

I kept pushing up her ass, smacking each of her butt cheeks until both were bright red. I then fucked the big dildo inside her dry asshole until she started to push her hips back wanting more of it in her.

"Geeta, see how your sister takes the hard cock in her ass and how she enjoys it. Next time you cry, I will punish you more, little puppy dog," I said in a hard voice.

After taking the dildo out Latta's tight ass, I asked her if it wasn't great up inside her butt.

"Yes, it was," she said with a "bow wow."

I told Geeta to strip me naked.

I dripped some chocolate on my boobs and nipples, and pinched strawberries until juice dipped on my cute tits and throbbing nipples. My little puppy dogs dripped chocolate and strawberry juice on my drippy pussy slit and more on my tits.

Then I told them to lick and suck all the chocolate and strawberry juice off my naked body.

It was wonderful having, for the first time in my life, two tongues licking at my pussy, stroking the soft, wet velvet of my cunt. One tongue was on one side and another on the other. I was in heaven; my slot was throbbing with this attention.

Then I had Geeta continue to such my wet pussy gash, while Latta was to suck my hard, throbbing nipples.

Then told Latta to lick my asshole and stick a finger inside the tight hole and I ordered Geeta to put three fingers inside me my cunt and start fucking me as fast as she could.

I was panting and whining loudly, wiggling around as the twins fucked me.

Now, Latta was sucking my boobs one by one while Geeta was fucking my pussy with three fingers but I wanted her mouth to suck my slot and to lick my clit so I told Geeta to put her tongue in my pussy with her fingers.

I was close to coming and I moaned.

"Yes, do it faster, Geeta. Latta bite my nipples, rub my boobs -- Ohhhhhh, shit, yes, I am cumming," I screamed.

Geeta fucked me hard and fast while continuing to lick my pussy.

"Yes I am cumming, I'm cumming, so good," I whined.

I had a lot of wonderful, multiple orgasms.

I ordered Geeta suck out all my cum and to kiss Latta and push all my cunt slime into her sister's mouth, then for them to play with my cut juice between their hot mouths.

Then I told them to swallow it. They did with smiles on their pretty faces.

But then they stopped kissing.

"Did I tell you to stop kissing?" I said with a hard slap on each of their tight little butts.

Their eyes went down to the floor and they were feeling ashamed but they started kissing each other softly. I told them to open their eyes, to deep kiss, with tongues moving inside the other's mouth and to suck and swap spit.

They did.

I told each to take strawberries from me and place them inside the other's pussy lips. I wanted to watch them fuck and suck and make love to each other like they had never done before.

First, I touched their bodies, pushing my hands into their slits, pinching their nipples and squeezing their hot little boobs.

I dipped some chocolates on each twin's tits, pinched strawberries and dribbling the juice on their hard little breasts.

I told them to such each other's boobs and pinched strawberries on hot little firm tits, I asked them suck each other's boobs. Geeta and Latta started shyly, but soon with passion while I watched them. They were hungrily licking and sucking the other sister's hot little tits, sucking each other's boobs one by one, eating all of the strawberry and chocolate from there each other's sweet tits. There were smacking their lips, moaning and groaning and breathing in hot, deep breaths.

I told Geeta to dip some chocolate on Latta's pussy and rubbed it all over. She dripped chocolate and started rubbing her sister's pussy until I could see a smeary, chocolate mess all over the hot slot.

"Geeta, is your sister wet?" I asked.

"Yes, ma'am, my sister is wet," Geeta said in a whisper.

"What is wet?"

"My sister's pussy is wet now," she said.

"Do you like to suck it and stick your fingers inside her cunt?" I asked.

"Yes, ma'am. I like to suck my sister's pussy and get my fingers inside her," she said.

"How many fingers do you want to put in?" I asked.

"I want two fingers deep inside my sister's pussy."

"Latta, how many fingers do you like inside yours?"

"Ma'am, I'd like it if my sister put two fingers inside my pussy," she said with a groan.

"Start now," I told Geeta, who then settled herself between Latta's legs again, and she starts to lick chocolate on her sister's pussy.

I asked Latta if she likes that licking by her twin.

"Yes, ma'am, I love it. I feel my self in heaven, ma'am,"

I told Geeta not to put fingers deep inside her sister as she did before, but to eat that strawberry that is placed between her pussy lips, and pressing against her fuck hole inside.

Geeta licks and eats, then puts two fingers inside her sister's tight pussy, getting a deep wail from Latta. The twin seemed to feeling some pain, but did not ask her sister to stop, as Geeta shoved two of her fingers deep inside her sister's pussy and started to aggressively finger fuck her.

I stood up and started kissing Latta, because she was feeling pain in her tight little cunt.

She kissed me and I kissed her and my hands reached Latta's tits and I started pressing them, pinching her nipples kissing her sweet and soft lips, kissing in her eyes kissing on her nose, kissing on her cheek, kissing on her neck, kissing on her ears, biting her ears with my lips and pushing my tongue inside her soft ear, taking her lips between my lips bite her lips with mine, while softly sucking each other's tongues.

At last Latta moaned and starts moving her hips in the natural fuck fashion. I took her hands and placed them on my tits, and she start pressing my boobs and pinching my nipples with her eyes closed. She moaned.

Then I knew I was cumming.

"Do me now. Suck my pussy please, Geeta, do it fast with me, NOW!"

I am begging, I can't wait.

Finally she made it, her cum flowing out from her pussy, with Geeta licking up all of her sister's cum. I ordered Geeta stand and starts kissing her sister. She did and they both drank Latta's cum, switching it from one sister's mouth to the other, finally each swallowing the load in their own hot little mouth.

Now it was Latta's turn to do her sister. She got between Geeta's legs and started touching her slippery pussy.

I told her she forgot the strawberry and squeezed its juice on her sister's pointy little tits, and then dripped chocolate syrup on the private gash between her legs.

I was standing near them so I started sucking Geeta's boobs and then kissing her lips all around face neck biting under her ear, like I had done with Latta.

Latta was down slobbering and licking her sister's pussy, eating that strawberries placed between her outer lips and nudged against her fuck hole underneath, sucking all strawberries and chocolate from her sister's pussy.

I whispered in her ear how many fingers she needed in her pussy.

"Ma'am two." Geeta said.

"Latta put two fingers deep inside your sister's pussy," I said and she slid two fingers inside the clasping, wet hole.

She started fucking her sister hard and fast. At the same time, Geeta and I were kissing each other, sucking each other's tongues. Her hips were pushing up and dropping down as she came close to cumming. Then she whined, moaned and whimpered as her body stiffened and Geeta's slimy cum juice started gushing from her, while Latta sucked it greedily, then reared up and kissed her sister so they could both taste Geeta's cum. The now enjoyed the taste.

I asked them to stop kissing and they didn't look at me, but looked at the floor.

Gripping my chest strap-on in my hand, I asked them to say who would fuck whom first. When they didn't answer, I acted angry.

"I damn well asked you who fucks first?"

It was to be Latta who fucked Geeta first.

I asked Geeta if she was ready and she said she was.

I adjusted the strap-on between her boobs so can all of her is reachable.

Latta was told to lay on the couch and I told Geeta sit her sister's chest and to start sucking her cock. I went behind Geeta and started sucking on her pussy and soon she was very wet. I told Geeta to move up, put the rubber cock on her pussy and push the big cock inside her tight pussy. I slapped her tits and pressed them with my hand. She pushed downwards so that the cock started to go inside her pussy hole. I told her to keep pushing and in a few minutes she had taken all of the long cock inside her fuck hole.

She then started to fuck the cock, moving up and down, but she is not able to control her movements, so I ordered Geeta to strongly hold her sister's tits. But when Geeta started to fuck the strap-on cock, Latta told me it was painful and wanted Geeta to not hold her boobs so tightly. I told Latta to take hold of her sister's butt so loose some grip from her boobs I ordered Latta to grip from her butt so she can move easily.

reeta
reeta
31 Followers