Beautiful View

Story Info
She lets him explore new places.
4.3k words
4.52
70.2k
23
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Cherry_Rose
Cherry_Rose
101 Followers

"Mmmm..." I purr as I raise my hands above my head stretching my rib cage and stomach. I feel my breasts shift upwards towards my face and jiggle slightly as I come back to rest on my back.

I can hear the swirling and breaking of the water as it crashes against the sides of the boat, the slight rocking as we move with the waves. My whole body feels warm from the sun beating down on us, behind my eyelids the light is poker hot red and I can detect a slight heartbeat behind my lids. Whenever I breathe in I can smell the sea mixed with your earthy smell and that of your cologne. I smile as I feel your foot graze my leg. Turning I open my eyes, to see you laying on your back, hands resting on your stomach. You have nothing but board shorts on and right now they're riding low on your hips, as you lay stretched out with your arms above you head.

"Beautiful view..." You comment giving me a sideways look. I smile and nod rolling onto my side and bringing my elbow up behind my ear. My breasts fall together, my nipples pointing out towards you, darkening and budding under your heated gaze. You reach out, circling your index finger around the areola, on my top breast slowly getting closer to my nipple. I shiver, as it gets harder, puckering under your touch. I feel a cheeky smile spreads across my face as I tilt my head back, letting the sun soak into my face. You catch my nipple between your fingers, squeezing it firmly as I bring my face forward again, opening my eyes to look at you. Slowly I bring my index and thumb up to my lips, sucking on them leisurely. I then trail them down my chest; to catch my other nipple, squeeze it in turn with the one you have captured. Using your free hand you push my hair away from my neck, exposing the sensitive flesh to your touch. You trace your fingers up and down my flesh, from ear lobe to shoulder, up with the pads, down with the back of your fingers. I shiver in delight, feeling your warm flesh spread heat along my skin, licking its way down my arm and towards my aching nipples.

I open my eyes, licking my lips slowly as I reach out for you, grazing my fingers against your chest. I feel the warm flesh there, slightly oily from the sunscreen; I can feel the muscles under your skin thick and solid. I spread my palm out, brushing your nipple with my pinky. Grazing it softly as I massage your chest, my fingers stretching out towards you collar bone.

You start to tug at my nipples, rolling them as you do so. My nails dig into your chest slightly as pleasure spikes through me. I arch my back, pressing my breast forward. You open your hand, embracing the breast fully and I tilt forward, further into your palm. You sink your fingers in, cupping the tender flesh. I slide my hand up, bringing it to where your shoulder and neck meet. Rubbing my thumb up and down the columns of your neck I close my eyes, breathing in, I can smell a faint sent of myself mixed in with the salty air. I raise one of my knees, squeezing my thighs together I feel myself soaking into my bikini bottoms. You shuffle forward and drop your hand to the back of my knee. Gripping it firmly you lift it as you slip under my knee. As I feel my calf fall behind you, the slight hair on your lower back and the fabric of you board shorts tickling my skin.

I find myself spread, open with only our swimmers between us. I can feel the bulge of your cock against me, and as you remain control of my knee you spread my leg further, pressing me more firmly against your cock. I moan, bringing my hand up to the back of your neck, I bring your lips to mine, run my tongue along the seam of your lip, parting them you open your mouth and I slip my tongue inside, brushing my tongue against yours. Slowly I travel my free hand down your length, feeling your muscles jump and flinch as I trail my hands down your body. Stopping at the waist of your board shorts, I skate my fingers lightly over the flesh there. I feel you rock your hips towards me, I slowly unlace the strings, letting my knuckles brush against your cock, and I deliberately make short tugs on the Velcro, the sound breaking our harsh breaths. You catch the back of my head and pull me in so you can kiss my throat and jaw as I finally get your board shorts open. I hear your voice catch as I slip my small hand inside, grasping your full length I pull you free. Tilting my head I let out an appreciative moan as I watch my hand stroke down the length of your cock, letting my thumb run across the tip, spreading the buds of pre cum. I slowly jerk you, feeling you shudder so close to me, your breath hot and sticky against my throat. The sun is beating down on my back where I cover you, I feel you push my hair aside bringing your lips close to my ear.

"Your hand feels so good around my cock.." you murmur as I give you a firm squeeze.

"Mmm.. your cock feels good in my hand love.." I comment starting to jerk your cock again, holding you firmly I focus on the head running my soft palm up and down over the head feeling my hand become sticky with your pre-cum. You bring one of your hands down, pushing your open board shorts down and kicking them off. Once you're free, you press me back slightly; with my leg over your hip you easily roll me but still keep us close, making sure I can still caress the hot flesh of your cock. I jerk you faster the head presses to the soft skin of my stomach. You bite my ear lob sucking it into your mouth. I pant softly, feeling my skin prickle with sweat.

"Ahh yes darlin'.... Work my cock... ahhh..." you tell me, I can feel your lips brushing my ear, your breath brushing over my skin as you breath out through your nose. I moan softly feeling your pulse in my palm. I nibble my bottom lip, my eyes trained on your hard cock in my hand, helpless as I toy with it. Slowly my jerking, I take up a leisurely pace, holding firmly I slowly drag my hand down your cock watching the pre-cum bead at the end. I feel you buck into my hand, but I resist continuing my slow, tortuous pace.

"Mmmm, your cock is just... so delicious" I comment, feeling your hand stroking my waist. I lick my lips, flicking my eyes up to yours.

"Just... one taste?" I smirk, watching the bead of pre-cum roll down the head of your cock towards my palm.

"Just... one... slow taste, you know... to tie me over?" I look at you, giving you my most winning smile. Suddenly you roll us over and I let out a soft squeal, freeing my hands I bring my hands to your waist. Kneeling over me, your hips spreading my legs wide.

"This isn't what I imagined when I said I wanted to taste you love..." I sigh. I can feel your slick cock head brushing my pussy through my bikini bottoms. I moan bowing my back against the hard deck, feeling the towel roll and move under me as I drag my hips, lining my hungry pussy with your throbbing cock. Your breath is hot on my mouth and neck as you plant wet, slow kisses down my jaw, throat towards my shoulder. Your elbow braces you on move over my body. I grind against you, hooking one leg over your lower back, drawing you closer as my other hand slides up your arm, coming to rest on your shoulder. I squeeze it softly, moaning I tilt my head back, whimpering softly as your lips travel down my heated flesh. I continue to grind on your cock, feeling it slip up and down my slit through my soaked swimmers. You push my arms above my head. You grasp my wrists together, forcing my breasts up and towards you. You slide one hand down, cupping my breast; you graze my nipple with your thumb, strumming it until it is aching and hard. I moan and you catch my nipple, tugging and squeezing it. I catch my bottom lip between my teeth, worrying it as you move to my other nipple, squeezing it and tugging it.

"Ah... ahhh love... I want... I want...your mouth on my nipples." I stutter, squirming under your weight. You pull back, releasing my hands, looking down at me; you raise your eyebrow in question. I plant my hand on your shoulder and push down, encouraging you to take my nipple in your mouth. You smile with your eyes, nuzzling my hard nipple with your nose before capturing it in your mouth and sucking it hard. I shudder arching my back into your mouth. I close my eyes against the bright light, seeing the bright haze, as I get lost in the sensation of your lips on my hungry flesh. My hips rolling under you as I feel myself getting hungry and needy, I grind heavily on your cock feeling it press into me. You work mercilessly on my nipples, I can feel them aching and I am starting to shudder from the sensitivity.

"mmm... more love... please more...." I encourage, pushing on your shoulders, arching my back desperately. You kiss over the under curve of my breast, moving further down my body. You kiss a slow track down my stomach; catching my bikini bottoms you drag them off quickly flicking them aside. You give a soft moan as you drop an affectionate kiss on the inside of my knee. You force my legs wider with your shoulders. I tuck my feet in, letting my legs fall open as you caress my thighs, stroking your thumbs across my inner thighs. I moan softly feeling my pussy lips spread in the open air. My hips shift restlessly, hungry for the attention I know is soon to be mine. You chuckle against my skin, your puffs of breath making my muscles jump on my navel. Shuffling back, you smile at me from between my legs; I roll my hips slightly, becoming impatient.

"How's the view?" I ask tartly as you continue to stare. You nuzzle my cropped pussy lips, slipping your fingers up my inner thigh; you spread my pussy lips.

"The view is divine" you state, and before I can respond you let your tongue snake out, flicking my clit. I shudder pressing up towards your mouth. You push me down with your hands as you take another lick on my clit. I shudder, trying to push up to make you press firmer. I feel you chuckle against my sensitive skin and squirm under you, spreading my thighs more.

"Love... come on... love... " I suck in deep breaths, pushing my head back. I raise my hips again, and let out a strangled moan as I feel your lips come into contact with my clit. My hand slips down to cradle the nap of your neck and I slowly add more pressure. You suckle on my clit, grazing it softly with your teeth as you move back. I shudder in a breath feeling you blow softly on the sensitive flesh. Making me shuffle against the hard boards beneath me. Your hands slide down, your thumbs digging into my sensitive flesh.

"Mmmmm.... Fingers love..." I mutter, feeling you draw back slightly I let out a contented moan as I feel two fingers slide to the third knuckle into me, before you return your mouth to my clit, flicking it with your tongue. I groan louder bringing my free hand to my breasts, catching one nipple in between my thumb and forefinger and tugging it hard, rolling it on every thrust your fingers take in and out of me. I greedily move my hips against your fingers. You start to thrust them quickly, almost coming out of me before pushing them back in. My hands tighten in your hair, pushing you firmly into my pussy. I feel my pleasure rising, almost unbearably, and know soon you'll have me cumming.

"Agh... fuck me..." I strangle out, past dry lips.

"What was that darlin'?" you ask, pulling back and looking up at me with eyes full of desire. A cheeky smile tugs on your full mouth, glossy in the light with my juices. I swallow, focusing past my desire.

"Ah.. fuck me love...I want you in me." I demand in a stronger tone. Slipping your fingers from my wet pussy, you move to your knees, using the hand with the fingers you just had in me, you jerk your cock, kneeling between my legs you look up my length, as I watch my juices spread all over the shaft of your cock. I groan, closing my eyes to escape the view. My eyes flicker open suddenly as I feel you shift over me, laying down beside me. With a cheeky grin you put your hands behind your head and stretch out.

"Well, get on board then..." You comment, and I take in your full length, stretched out, your hard cock pointing towards the sky. Without further encouragement, I get to my knees and swing one leg over, so I'm sitting astride on your navel. I shuffle back and I can feel my pussy lips slick and pressing against your hot skin, your cock pressing into my arse crack. Lifting my hips I slip my hand under you, holding your cock at the base, I carefully guide, until the head of your cock is resting against my entrance. I let out a draw out moan as I slowly push down with my weight, impaling myself on your thick shaft. As I come to rest with you to the hilt, I feel myself shudder, as grip you tightly in me. Looking over you, your eyes are closed and as you open you eyes you remove your hands from behind your head, bringing them to my hips. "Ride me hard darlin'.." You direct, and leaning forward I plant my hands on your chest, and start to ride, slowly at first, taking the full length out of me almost to the tip before pushing back down and impaling myself again. You take firmer grip of my hips and tighten my movements. I look down into your eyes, watching you watch me move over you. Your eyes flicking between my face and my breasts as they sway above your face as I slowly fuck you. You finally lose your battle, and you lean up to try and capture on my hard nipples in your mouth. I move with you keeping my nipple a hair breath away from your mouth as I keep fucking you. You try again, and finding yourself unsuccessful you growl at me, flicking your eyes back to me. I give you a cheeky grin and feel one of your hands slide up my back you firmly press between my shoulder blades and push yourself up again, this time easily capturing my nipple, you take as much as you can into your mouth, sucking it hard I close my eyes and moan, pushing down on your cock I grind against you, your cock full into me. We both moan as your cock presses against my walls. Releasing my now dark, wet nipple, you go to move to the other.

"Mmm.. that's it baby, fuck me harder.." You groan as you capture my other nipple, I roll my hips again and slide up you length again, before pressing back down. As I do so, you bring your hand down, spanking my arse hard. I shudder, and you moan as I squeeze you inside of me. I start to fuck you a bit faster, becoming harder with my own impaling, I start to let our little moans every time you come to sit deeply inside me.

"Love you feel sooo god damn good." I moan, while you spank me again. I shudder, feeling myself becoming needy. You release my nipple from your mouth, your lips wet from your sucking. I lock eyes with you and feel your hand travel back down my body, I keep riding you, and you trail your hand purposefully towards my arse crack. I cock an eyebrow as I feel you trail towards my arsehole. I close my eyes and continue to ride you. You trail past my arsehole, and I let out a little sigh, and hear you chuckle softly as you coat your fingers in my juices. Slowly bringing your fingers back up to my arsehole, you start to rub softly with your wet fingers, and I moan in response, maintaining my steady impaling. You grin a little wickedly at me, as you feel me relax and you soon find the tip of one finger slip inside me. I groan in encouragement, and you slowly start to push it in, making small thrusting movements with your finger to match my own movements. My eyes flutter, and I can feel you rubbing the other finger against my arsehole, willing entry. Soon you've got a full finger inside of me, and my moaning had got distinctively louder. You thrust it easily, suddenly you bring your free hand down and spank me, and we both moan, as I squeeze your finger and cock at the same time.

"Another love.." I request, which gets me a surprised expression from you, before its replaced by a wicked grin. As I take you a touch harder, you spank me again, almost hard enough to leave a red mark. I groan my eyes closing as my pleasure escalates. You slip your finger from my arse, but before I can groan my displeasure, you slip it back in, with another, stretching my arse around them. I moan appreciatively feeling the stretching of both my holes. I moan a bit louder helpless as my pleasure escalates.

"I wanna cum.." I comment, stilling my hips as you continue to fuck my arse with your fingers. You cock your eyebrow at me.

"Only if I get to fuck your arse after..." I smile, nodding and feel your fingers slip from my arse as I climb off you. You pull me towards the edge of the ledge we've been laying on. And drop my legs over the side, as you kneel down near me feet, bringing me closer you stop me when my thighs are resting along the ledge, and my arse is on the edge of the ledge. You then push me down softly onto my back. I hear you moan softly from between my legs.

"Mmm... you are so fucking wet.." I hear you murmur before your mouth connects with my clit. You start to press hard, flicking your tongue firmly across my clit. I close my eyes; thinking about how you're going to fuck my arse soon, claim it as yours. I shudder thinking about you pushing past the tight entry, filling me fully. My breathing comes in short and sharp and suddenly, the light explodes behind my eyes. I drop my hand to your head and hold you firmly to me as I ride the wave of my orgasm. Coming down, I release you and opening my heavy lids I watch you lick my juices from your lips as you come to stand. I smile at you weakly as you smack my thigh softly.

"Role over for me darlin'.." You encourage as you climb past me, going to our bag, you grab a condom and come back to me, ripping it open you start to slip it on as I make sluggish moments to turn over. As you make the last adjustments with the condom, I turn and lean over the banister of the boat, looking out at the bright blue water, It seems so perfect and calm. It seems so still and I breathe in deeply, my senses fill with a mix of our sex and the sea air. I smile and then look over my shoulder at you, to find you grinning at me like a fool. I spread my legs a little bit; shuffling back to my arse is more pronounced. You moan in appreciation as you run your hand over the curve of my arse cheek, as you come to stand behind me. I grin again, gripping the banister more tightly. You surprise me, lining up and pushing into my slick pussy, you easily go to the hilt. I moan as my pussy grips you tightly.

"God, you cunt feels good." You comment as you start to pump easily into me. I groan on every thrust, my pussy ultra sensitive from my orgasm. You part my arse cheeks as you continue to fuck me, and I hear you spit, before your fingers start to rub my arsehole again, stretching it as you rub it. Quickly two fingers slide in, with my relaxed state.

"Mmm... good girl..." you sigh as you start to time your thrust, so they both push into me at the same time. I let my head fall against my bent arms, feeling you stretch my holes. You slowly withdraw your fingers, and stretch my cheeks apart. Part of me wonders what you see, while the other part makes my heart race, knowing what you are looking for. Suddenly you remove your cock from my pussy, and I feel an ache to be filled again. Then I feel you slowly drag it up, until its resting against my tight hole. I moan despite myself, and feel you softly pushing against it, seeking entry. You hold my hips still, as I feel myself start to open for the head of your cock, the pain is mixed with pleasure. I free one of my hands, and drop it to my hanging breasts, seeking my nipple, I squeeze it, closing my eyes, seeing in my minds eye, what you're seeing. My arse hole stretching around the thick head of your cock, then I gasp, feeling the head pop into my arse, you pause, giving me time to adjust. I suck in full lungs of air, and force myself to relax, go back to playing with my nipples.

"You're doing great honey.." You tell me as you slowly press forward, and another inch presses in me. I let out a strangled moan, feeling myself being stretched as you press more into me. You're working so slowly I don't know to moan or scream. I can feel every vein, every ridge as you press into me. The pain has lessened but I am being overwhelmed by the fullness, being stretched so tightly around your cock. I pant softly as you press tightly against me, your pubic bones pressed against my arse cheeks. I look over my shoulder at you, grinning wickedly.

Cherry_Rose
Cherry_Rose
101 Followers
12