Beautiful View

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Cherry_Rose
Cherry_Rose
102 Followers

"Fuck my tight arse..." I moan, and see your eyes brighten as you start to move back and forward slightly at first, the friction is amazing, and I shift my feet further apart as I move my hand from my nipples to my aching clit, I start to rub it lightly as you gain confidence, lengthen your thrust. I moan my encouragement, as I feel your fingers caress and grip my hips, slipping to my waist to hold me still while you start to fuck me slowly.

"God... you're arse is so tight, you...you feel so good." Your breathing is short now, and you seem to have yourself tightly under control. I grin to myself as I look out at the water.

"You feel huge love, I love you fucking my tight arse. " I say clearly, and I feel you throb inside me, grinning I continue on.

"I have been thinking about... about you fucking my arse for such a long time, and you feel better than I imagined." I pant, trying to stay focused. I hear you moan helpless from behind me your thrusting getting slightly heavier handed.

"I masturbate to thoughts of you fucking my arse, I push my dil- dildo deep into my tight arse and close my eyes and think... and think...of impaling myself on your thick shaft, or you taking, fucking my tight arse..." I moan out, feeling your hand slip back to my hips, as you spread my arse cheeks, fucking me smoothly. You're groaning on every thrust, I rub my clit harder, closing my eyes, I hear you in my head, begging me to cum, I let out a choked moan opening my eyes again, I turn and look over my shoulder at you.

"Always, right before I cum, you... you thrust deep into my arse and fill me up, just shoot your... your load dee-eep inside my begging hole..." I grind out and I see your eyes clench shut and you thrust deeply into me, I feel you expand in my tight hole, and feel the first wave of my orgasm ride over me, I come part as you cum inside my arse. Your groan mixes with mine, and I let my face fall back down against my arm, my body shudders and spams. I hear you letting our strangled moans every time my arse squeezes around your cock.

"Sweet Jesus..." You sigh as you slip from me. Leaning forward you rest your head against my slick back. Slipping your arms around my middle, you help me stand. Before moving us both back to the ledge of the platform, you sink down then pull me into your lap, hooking my legs over yours I curl into your chest.

"Fuck me drunk..." I sigh, totally done in. You chuckle against my hair.

"Later darlin'... later."

Cherry_Rose
Cherry_Rose
102 Followers
12