Beauty & The Bar Maid

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tis_mina
tis_mina
48 Followers

Amara closed her eyes against the pain as she felt her virginity give way. She knew that it was supposed to hurt but she had been taken by surprise by the intensity of the rending. She thought it was over as she felt him withdraw, but again whimpered when he pushed back into her. She noted that the pain was not as intense as it had been previously and with each thrust after it decreased until her core was again tingling with want. Her position was such that she could not match his movements, only open her legs further to allow him better entry.

His mouth returned to hers, drinking the pleasured gasps from her lungs. He willed himself to last until he felt Amara stiffen with pleasure, her inner muscles contracting to milk his seed from him. He shouted his release slamming her a final time against the door.

Wordlessly he swung her into his arms and took her to the bed setting her down as if she were some fragile creature. The thought was amusing to Amara's dazed mind considering she would probably have bruises from the door tomorrow. He undressed them both completely both taking in, and letting her enjoy, the beauty of their nakedness.

"Forgive me little one. I did not intend to be so rough." He quirked an amused brow as he urged her to lie back against the pillows of the bed, "Allow me to make it up to you."

Parting her thighs he bent his head to lick her punished sex. He cleaned the slightly salty results of their love from her folds taking special care with the nub of her desire. She grasped his head not sure if she wanted to push him away or pull him closer. His tongue flicked against her in soft lapping circles.

Amara tried to pull him up to her or to push her sex more firmly against his mouth but he would not be deterred. He restrained her hips with a heavy hand and continued to feast between her legs. She bowed in pleasure as one of his long fingers joined in sinking deep inside of her. Just when she thought she could not take another moment he covered her shoving his member into her body and wrapping her arms around him. She held on for dear life as the ripples of pleasure became waves the threatened to drown her. This time she returned his thrusts with vigor that had them both straining in exhaustion. When their pleasure peaked for the second time they could do nothing but cling to each other and drift off into contented sleep.

Barak lifted Amara onto the front of his horse, chuckling as he watched her try to pull his cape over the torn bodice of her gown. There had been nothing else small enough for her to wear but the thought of her semi naked breasts gave way to many wicked thoughts of what to do with her on their ride back to his home. He noted his own torn garment with equal amusement. She had not asked to be kept by him, nor had he promised to keep her, but the stinging mark of ownership on her shoulder matched the one on his.

The Innkeeper was tied like a sack of goods to the horse behind them and had ceased his threats and curses only when he saw Molly come abreast of him on a little piebald mare. She was going as further witness to the mistreatment that had gone on and to beg the court to award her with the tavern.

"It's a good sort of life for a rough sort of girl." She'd told Lord Barak with a saucy wink, "And we ain't all made to be duchesses."

tis_mina
tis_mina
48 Followers
12