Beauty and the Beast

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He continued to watch her, keeping his distance, wondering if his reaction was due to the curse, or if there was more to it than the hope of shedding his icy form. Hope throbbed painfully inside him as he debated what to do now, for how could she ever want to be with someone like him? She was as warm as he was cold, he doubted even were he flesh and blood that she would want to touch him. He longed for her touch and that night he shed his cloak and pants. The moonlight glistened off his bare form, before he joined her in the bed. He'd instructed his servants to add something to her drink to ensure a good nights sleep. He felt guilty even as he laid against her, feeling the warmth of her body. His arm draped over her, listening for her every breath. Since being cursed he had not enjoyed food or drink, gaining no sustenance from either. He had not even considered other physical pleasures, until this moment. He would have cried, if he had been able to produce tears. He longed to be inside her, wrapped in her most intimate of places, to feel the warmth of her body surround him. He doubted such an union possible, his body was as cold and hard as ice, he had not had an erection since before the curse. He had considered it part of the curse, but right now he desperately wished for flesh and blood. A small part of him was glad for his arctic prison, as he probably would have taken her by force before the curse.

His nightly visits grew more bold, his fingers softly touching her, desperately wanting what he thought he could never truly have. His cold lips trailing soft light kisses along her neck and shoulders. Frustrated by the limitations of his body and how he'd been brought to this point, and how he'd trapped her with him. By day he watched her, envious of his servants interactions with her. He was feeling more emotions than he had ever felt before, yet his curse was as strong as ever. He longed to speak to her, to feel the touch of her hand, yet he feared her response to him, after all he was her jailor and a monster.

However, Rose was having strange dreams, of cool kisses teasing down her neck, each night a little bolder than the one before. Despite the chill of his touch she slept soundly. She felt odd about feeling so desirous of a man she knew only in her dreams. She kept such thoughts to herself, and spent her days exploring the manor and writing letters she could not bear to send to her father. She thought about her strange lord of the manor. The chilly monster her father had described had not yet appeared. Every time she thought of the icy beast, her body grew warm and she found herself thinking of the man in her dreams instead. They couldn't possibly be the same man, she shuddered at the thought. How was it possible for something so cold, distant, and uncaring as her captor to also be the source of the soft cool kisses and touches that tormented her nights?

During one of her explorations she discovered a large bathing tub, and by nightfall not only was it in her chamber, but it was filled with hot steamy water and bath salts. Rose glanced around, she still had the strange feeling of being watched, but eventually dismissed it. After all her captor was not invisible. She slipped her dress off and her fingers trembled as she removed her under garments, placing them aside to get laundered. The chill in air raised goose bumps along her arms as she carefully lowered herself into the hot water. Her skin turned pink from the heat as she sat down in the fragrant water. It felt amazing, she rarely got hot water at home. It was too much work to refill and her sisters always left her with tepid bathwater. This was a luxury she could get used to. She hoped her father was okay and decided that she would draft a letter she could send, saying she was okay, and hoped he was doing well.

This was the first time he'd seen her naked, and it took a lot of will power to keep from striding over to the tub and taking her like an animal. He stayed as long as he dared, the animal instincts she aroused him in scared him as much as the cold of the curse. He had been driven by his animal lusts as a mortal. He was not sure if it was a good sign that they had returned. He wondered if this was some sort of test as he returned to his own room. He could not sleep, the vision of her body lingered in his mind, and he realized he could not keep her with him forever against her will. Somewhere along the way he had fallen in love, he cared more about her happiness than his own desire to break his curse. He decided that when winter was over he would send her home, even though it might kill him to do so.

She soaked in the tub until the water cooled, her fingers and toes delightfully wrinkled. She glanced around, for once feeling alone, it seemed strange as she slipped out of tub and headed straight for bed. She snuggled up under sheets, and wondered if once again she would dream of cold kisses.

He wandered along the halls, finding that all paths he took led back to her room. He stopped fighting it and slipped into her room. He glanced around, noticing that her undergarments still lay draped over the chair. He stared at the bed, could she possibly be wearing nothing under those sheets? He had to know. He slipped off his trousers and glided over to the bed, there was no moon to shine on his icy form this night. He slid into bed and moved next to her. He closed his eyes and let his cool fingers explore the bare skin. Traveling slowly along her collar bone, down to the ripe curves of her breasts, feeling her nipples peak under his cold touch. His fingers stroked downward, caressing the soft plane of her stomach, stroking the soft flesh of her thighs, his guilt battling with his lust. When her legs parted for him, he could not resist letting his fingers venture between them. The heat drew him upward, to the soft nest of hair, which he knew to be dark and curly. His cold fingers continued to explore, feeling her body open up to him, unable to leave her, yet knowing he would not be able to stay. It was new territory, and he was struck by the thought that this was new territory for her as well. It had never occurred to him that she might be unschooled in the ways of lust. He had known a great many woman plainer looking who were far more experienced than their pretty counterparts. His fingers moved slowly, not wanting to risk waking her as the heat of her body called out to him.

Rose struggled with her dream, she felt so strange, and at the same time it felt so natural. His hands were so cold, but against her heated flesh it was a welcome relief. Her thighs parted and she granted him access to her intimate flesh. She expected probing, and pain as she had heard from married woman. It was nothing like that, it was tender, sweet, and agonizing slow. She was unable to do anything to encourage the cool hands to do more. Rose wished she was able to respond, unsure of what to do but wanting more.

His fingers stroked upward seeking out the heat of her body, his fingers drawn to her wet flesh. His cool smooth icy fingers seeking out the small bud of pleasure. He had decided that he would try to please her in the only way he was capable of, as his fingers met no resistance. His fingers strummed against her, teasing her clit into revealing its hiding spot. The tiny bump seemed as innocent as the rest of her, as he played her body like an expert. He took his time in bringing her to pleasure, and the feel of her body as she shuddered against him with both sweet and sour. Her body instantly tightened around him, her legs drawn together. He pulled his hand away to watch her curl into a ball, and she began sobbing. He left her bed, feeling more like a monster than he ever had before. Even in trying to do something for her pleasure, it had been completely about what he wanted. He almost forgot his clothes in his guilt, as he left her room.

He wrapped the cloak around his shoulders and left a path of destruction in his wake. He was angry, more angry than he had ever been in his life, and it was directed at himself. He couldn't believe how selfish he had been, if nothing else Rose had taught him a valuable lesson. Even if the curse went on he would be a better man. After destroying a great many items he finally felt tired and ended up resting in the gardens of all places. He was still slumbering when Rose found him the next morning.

Rose felt so empty and alone when she woke up, she wasn't sure how to express how desolate the world seemed. She was cold too, and she knew she should never have gone to bed without at least a nightgown on. She dressed warmly for the day and once she left her room she noticed quite a few items knocked over and smashed. The servants were already busy cleaning up. After a light breakfast Rose decided to go to the gardens to stay out of there way. That's when she noticed the dark gray cloak covering a male form on a bench. She was curious and frightened, her heart racing as she neared him. Her hand reached out to remove the cloak and her heart very nearly stopped when he moved.

He was dreaming, the same troubled dream that he was alone, and that no one could hear his cries for help. No matter where he turned or ran, he was completely and utterly alone. It was so cold where he was and nothing he did worked to warm him up. His body twitched as he dreamt and for a moment he felt warm, and that feeling woke him. There she was standing so close to him as to almost be touching him. He saw the pure terror on her face as she looked at him. He growled unable to bear the look on her face. He crouched on all fours and raced away, wanting to get as far away as fast as he could. He found himself in a remote tower, howling in pain, how had he ever deluded himself into thinking it was possible she could want to be with him as he was.

The sound of his displeasure echoed through the manor, and the servant's nerves were set on edge. They had not seen him in this bad of a mood since the curse began and they did not think it was a good sign now. None of them dared to check on him and Rose was equally shaken. She wound up in the study drafting a letter to her father for what seemed like the thousandth time. The servants brought her food and drink, but the food had lost its flavor. She only managed to finish off the drinks and nibble at the food to keep them from hounding her to eat.

Dearest Papa,

The roses are beautiful here, and the servants see that my needs are met. I miss you and hope you are feeling better. Spring will hopefully bring some much needed color to the gardens. Send my sisters my love and best wishes.

Rose

She kept the letter short and simple, fearing anything else would be seized by her host and never sent. She secured it along with the pink rose bud to her horse's saddle bag. The weather was almost spring like today and with a sad smile, she smacked the horse's rear end and sent it home. Home, the word itself seemed foreign, after all she was stuck here for an undetermined amount of time. She feared she would never again see her father. She prayed his health had returned and that she had not left him to die.

He spotted her from the tower and within moments found out why she was sending her horse home. He had already destroyed everything in the tower, and eventually the rubble was smashed into tiny pieces. He sat down, unable to piece together the strange emotions that tumbled through him when it came to Rose. He wanted the best for her, but the thought of her leaving was unbearably painful. He knew he loved her, he just never expected it to be so painful. He never thought such joy and pain could exist side by side. As the sunset he considered one last night in her arms, it was worth any risk, even rejection to feel the warmth of her body one last time. He composed himself and made his way secretly to her room.

Rose skipped the evening meal completely, she wondered how long it would take for the message to reach home, and if her father might find a way to respond. So when she went to bed she was tired, but not sedated as she had been in previous nights. She was very aware of him as he slipped into bed next to her. She calmed her breath as she realized this was her chance to face him, whoever he might be, even if he were the icy monster. The toughest part was keeping her eyes closed, but she did roll over in his arms so she was at least facing him.

He wrapped himself around her and relaxed, breathing in the scent of her hair. It was a perfect moment, he could almost convince himself that she was his willing lover lying in his arms. When she turned towards him, he tensed for a moment, before allowing himself to enjoy the feel of her soft body pressed against him. His hand trailing up and down her back, holding her gently against him. The feel of her mouth as she nuzzled up against his neck was electric. He felt as if every muscle in his body was tensed up, despite the fact that he didn't actually have muscles anymore. He wished this moment could last forever.

She was tired and after wriggling him into a position that would be difficult for him to get out of without waking her, she allowed herself to fall asleep. Her face was resting on his shoulder, and her legs were entangled with his and she had him pinned to the bed. He was very tired himself and to wrapped up in enjoying the moment to notice he was trapped beneath her. Eventually he rested, unwilling to leave her any sooner than he absolutely had to. She woke up first, the chill of his body waking her. She slowly opened her eyes, half expecting him to vanish somehow. Her eyes took in his chiseled features, the diffuse sunlight causing a rainbow effect. He was beautiful in his own way and she dared to lean in and kiss him upon the lips.

He stirred at the feel of her warm lips upon his own, it was as if she was breathing life into him. She felt so warm, and it was then that he realized that she had brought a part of him to life. He looked down in the vain hope that the curse was broken and that he was flesh and blood again. He was slightly disappointed to see that he was still locked in his icy prison, but glad to see his cock was fully erect. A clear hard rod that retained the size shape and feel of what he had as a man. His mind was clear on what he wanted, and what this new turn meant, but he needed her to be willing. Anything else would merely confirm that he was the monster on the inside that the curse had made him on the outside. He pulled the covers up over their heads, wanting to conceal the monstrous part of him as much as possible.

Rose felt the thick hard rod pressed against her, and quickly realized what it was and what it meant. She was surprised that she had not noticed it before, and felt uncertain of what that meant. Had he not been aroused by her before? Had he simply been playing with her? Was she so innocent as to be fooled by a monster? The negative thoughts kept her from fully enjoying the moment when his lips brushed hers. The kiss slowly focused her back onto him as he pulled the covers over them and the sun vanished.

It had been a long time since he had kissed a woman, and he had never kissed a woman he cared about. So much was depending on this moment that he was unable to relax. Every cold inch of his body was tense, even the not so cold parts. He pulled her against him, knowing the first move would have to be hers. He would not take her without her permission and he wasn't sure how to ask without sounding like a jerk.

Rose felt him shift against her, and she tensed up for a moment before she realized he wasn't going to force her to do anything. He was merely moving her so she was straddling him, she had all the power. She was so inexperienced that she felt powerless, as she rubbed her body against his, feeling a strange rush as his smooth cool rod ended up between her legs. She knew she was missing something, but was unsure of how to proceed. Among animals it just happened, and she was beginning to get a little frustrated at her lack of knowledge. She sighed softly, "Please," she asked her eyes adjusting to the dimness under covers. The grayness softened the icy planes of his face as she stared into his pale icy blue eyes.

He ached for her, and with that one soft word, he took the lead. His cool long fingers stroking against her, not wanting to cause her pain. Her body willingly took his finger inside her, and he wished he were flesh and blood for her. He knew in an instant that she had never been touched this way before as her body tensed slightly at the probing of his finger. It was then that he noticed his body's response and for once he wished he wasn't so well endowed, as thoughts for her well being and pleasure filled his mind. Her mouth hungrily explored his neck and he felt the heat of her sink into him completely. He guided his cock to her slick pussy and tried to be gentle as he pressed up against her. The heat of her body was so intense he felt as if he could melt at any moment.

The intrusion of his finger was unexpected, but she gradually relaxed and realized what he was doing. The chill of his body was fading to her senses, and when his cock finally pressed inside her she felt a strange calmness. It was as if everything in her life had brought her to this moment, to be with this man. She felt complete in a way that made her realize just how empty her life had been before. The feeling grew as her body tensed up and relaxed, shuddering in small spikes of pleasure rippling along her body.

He felt her shiver against him, and held her tight as her body pressed against his, his hips thrusting up against her, his icy hard cock breaking through what little internal resistance there was. He held her, his fingers raking into her back at the glorious feeling of her body gripping his cock. He felt her body go limp and he gently rolled her underneath him. The covers falling back from his body. He no longer cared as he looked upon her face. She was beautiful to him, her skin flushed, her expression one of complete bliss. His hands gently coaxed her legs to wrap around him, unable to give up the feeling of her body just yet. His mouth ventured from her soft breasts up along her neck. He kissed her, feeling her mouth was soft and pliable under his. He made love to her as her hands gripped his back, her legs tightened around him. His every movement timed to the urgency of her kiss. The pure heat of her body driving his pace, he felt as if he were sweating as she gasped, her body gripping him. He moaned the words without thinking, "I love you." In that moment of pleasure her eyes opened and he was surprised to see no fear reflected in them.

The warm glow of the rising sun illuminated the room and in that heated moment of pleasure and perfect trust, she saw him as flesh and blood. Then her eyes closed to fully take in the feeling of bliss. She felt safe, protected, and drowsy. She sighed, stretched her legs, and wasn't sure what she said, but he pulled away from her. She felt empty for a moment before she curled up against him and fell asleep again. Rose had the first truly restful sleep since she had arrived.

...and they lived happily fucking after.

12