Beauty and the Geek Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
frozenhero1
frozenhero1
3,748 Followers

"I gotta go, guys," Charlie announced to his three friends, pocketing his phone.

"What?!" Brian exclaimed, "Dude! We spent all night getting to this dragon's lair and you're going to bail?"

"You'll have to roll for my character. Miley's at my house, with my mom."

"Oh dude," Brian replied, "I can see where that could be a problem. Call me tomorrow? I'll let you know if you died or not."

=====

Charlie returned home 4.5 minutes later to find his mom and Miley sitting on the couch together, laughing at Betty White.

"Hi honey," Olivia said, "Did you have fun with your friends?"

"Yeah, it was okay."

Miley lifted a wave, "Sorry to pull you away. You didn't have to come home right away; your mom and I are having fun."

"That's what I was afraid of," Charlie commented.

"What's the matter honey?" Olivia asked. "Don't want your mother getting to know your girlfriend? Why didn't you tell me you and Miley were steady?"

"Um, I was going to. And I came home because I was worried you'd bust out the naked baby pictures or something."

Miley laughed. She almost said something about already seeing Charlie naked, but wisely held her tongue.

"Well," Olivia said, getting up, "I'll leave you two to watch TV. I think I'm going to take a bath and turn in. Remember Miley... guest room."

"Thanks again, Olivia. Good night," Miley smiled.

"You're on a first name basis with my mom already?" Charlie asked, sitting on the couch next to Miley.

"Yeah. Your mom is so nice."

"I guess she's okay. So what are you doing here anyway? You had a fight with your parents?"

"My mom," Miley corrected." I had to get out of that house. Stacy's on a date and I didn't know where else to go."

"I'm glad you're here," Charlie said. "I missed you."

"Oh yeah?" Miley grinned. "Spending all day at the mall with me wasn't too much for you?"

Charlie shook his head, "I've been thinking about you all night."

"I missed you too."

Charlie and Miley fell into an easy rhythm, talking and laughing as they sat together on the couch and flipped through the TV channels. Charlie had grown past any nervousness he had around Miley and the two had become very comfortable with each other in just one short week. At one point, when Charlie was explaining the lure of Dungeons & Dragons, Miley just sat and listened to him... and stared at him.

It didn't matter to her that Charlie played role playing games or was into comic books, that stuff was just what he did, not who he was. Miley knew that Charlie loved her, he said so himself, and she knew that he'd never do anything to hurt her. He'd probably jump in front of a bullet to keep anyone else from hurting her. He made her laugh, he made her cry, and he was the sweetest guy she'd ever met. He was fun in bed, he was fun to talk to, and he was fun to shop with; in fact, he was the first guy that ever agreed to go shopping with her! He never said anything bad about her other friends, despite the fact that they constantly teased him, and he never lied to her. But most importantly, he made her feel like a queen every time he looked at her.

"... hit points are like your character's health. When you run out you're dead," Charlie was saying.

"I love you too," Miley interrupted quite suddenly.

Charlie blinked, "What?"

"I love you, Charlie."

"You do?" Charlie asked, forgetting all about Dungeons & Dragons.

Miley nodded, biting her lower lip, "I just realized that, and I thought you should know. I love you, Charlie White."

"I love you too," Charlie said, leaning in to kiss her.

They embraced, kissing lightly at first, but their passion quickly grew and before long they were making out on the couch.

"Let's go up to my room," Charlie whispered.

"Oh no," Miley giggled from within his arms. "I promised your mom I'd sleep in the guest room. She was so nice to me; I'm not going to ruin that."

"Then let's go to the guest room," Charlie suggested.

Miley laughed, "Charlie! We have to behave."

"Please?" Charlie pleaded. "I have agreed to do it in your car at a park, the movie theater, a woman's dressing room..."

"This is different, I really want your mom to like me," Miley told him, cupping his face in her palm. She wanted to, her body was screaming to go with him, but she really didn't want to disappoint Olivia.

"My mom sleeps like a rock," Charlie argued. "And the guest room is on the other side of the house from her bedroom. She'll never hear us. I promise, just for a while, then I'll go to my own room."

"Just for a while, you promise?"

Charlie nodded.

"Okay," Miley smiled.

Hand in hand, the young lovers hurried to the guest bedroom, giggling and flirty. They undressed each other, hands all over each other's bodies. That's when Charlie made a discovery.

"Holy crap," he said, looking down between Miley's legs.

"You like?" she asked with a smile. Earlier that day, after Miley and Charlie were at the mall, she had shaved her pussy free of all pubic hair.

Charlie stare, "That's so sexy."

Miley sat back on the edge of the bed, lifting her knees and spreading her legs, "Why don't you have a closer look?"

Charlie dropped to his knees at the side of the bed, his eyes never leaving Miley's slit. He gently placed his hands on the bottoms of her thighs, but had no idea what to do next.

"Do you want to eat my pussy?" Miley asked casually.

"Yeah," Charlie replied, the eager grin on his face making Miley laugh.

"Use your fingers and spread my pussy lips apart," Miley instructed him. "Further, sweetie. It's okay, you won't hurt me. Be gentle, but not too gentle; know what I mean?"

"Tell me what to do?" Charlie asked. "I want to know how to pleasure you."

Miley nodded, using her own finger to expose her clitoris, "See this little hood of skin? It's my clit underneath. It's like, really sensitive. Even little brushing touches against it can get me off, and it'll even get hard and poke out, almost like a tiny little cock."

Charlie marveled at how easily sex conversations came to Miley. It was like she was talking about the weather or something. What other girls would be uncomfortable talking about, she was casual with. Especially when she talked dirty to him.

"Lick it," Miley told him. "Your tongue will feel rough and good.... yeah! Oh, just like that Charlie. Lick my clit, baby. Slower, use the tip of your tongue and use shorter motions... yeah... oh god... lick at the same pace and don't change speeds. Mm, that feels nice."

Charlie followed her every instruction, dragging the tip of his tongue across her clit over and over. He could smell the aroma of her sex and it reminded him of the panties Miley had given him when they first started fooling around.

"You're getting wet," Charlie noticed.

"Yeah, taste it. Stick your tongue in me. Bury your nasty tongue in my pussy, that way you know what your girlfriend tastes like... ohhhhh.... god, you're fucking good at this."

Planting his mouth on her sex and gripping her thighs, Charlie lapped deeply and tasted Miley's sex. The flavor was unlike anything he knew, but he found that it wasn't unpleasant.

"Don't ignore my clit... yeah, lick it. Suck on it too, Charlie. Use your lips and kind of nibble on it softly... oh fuck! Oh god that feels good." Miley reached down and grabbed a handful of Charlie's freshly-styled hair, "You eat pussy so good baby, so much better than a finger."

As Charlie alternated between drilling his tongue deep into her cunt and flicking it against her clitoris, he found that Miley would close her thighs around his head or pull his face into her cunt when she wanted him to keep doing what he was doing. He quickly learned where she liked to be touched.

Before long, Miley was squirming and moaning in ecstasy, "Eat me... eat my pussy baby... oh fuck, shit, oh fuck... you're going to make me... I'm gonna cum... Charlie, baby, make me cum... oh god...."

Miley arched her back and clamped her thighs around Charlie head. Her mouth opened wide and her eyes squeezed shut. Her orgasm flowed out of her as her fists grabbed and clutched at the bedspread; Miley did everything in her power not to scream and wake Charlie's mother.

Held in place by Miley's legs Charlie could only continue to stimulate her, so he kept working his tongue on Miley's clit. Her pussy gave up its honey, slickening everything, and Charlie lapped up her flavor.

"Stop," Miley gasped, his continued licking drawing her orgasm out. She feared making too much noise and waking Olivia. "Charlie... ohhhh, stop before I scream... oh god that's... that was fucking amazing."

Charlie looked up towards Miley, his cheeks and lips glistening from the fluids of her sex. Her ass cheeks were wet as well, and so was the bedspread beneath.

Miley giggled at the state of Charlie face, her own cheeks flush from her extended orgasm. "And I thought your cock was good, oh my god. Come up here and kiss me."

Crawling up to the bed and laying beside her, Charlie embraced Miley and kissed her. She could taste the flavor of her sex on his lips and let her tongue explore his mouth. She ran her hands all over Charlie's hairless and slender body as they made out, while Charlie's hands went right to Miley's ass.

"Do you still have my panties?" Miley asked as Charlie kissed her neck.

Pausing, Charlie looked at her and nodded, "Yeah, in my room. Why?"

"You're going to need them," Miley stated.

"Why?" Charlie wondered.

"We have to stop, sweetie. I don't want to piss off your mom."

"Just a bit longer? I want to-"

"Charlie. No more. Please, I want to, I really do. But it's important to me that your mom and I get along. Please?"

Charlie nodded, "Yeah, okay. You're probably right."

"I have an idea though. Call me."

Charlie gave her an inquisitive look.

"Go to your room, get my panties, and call me on my cell. I promise I'll make you cum, baby."

"You serious?" Charlie asked, intrigued.

"Of course," Miley smiled and gave him a quick kiss. "You think I'm going to send my boyfriend to bed without getting him off? What kind of girlfriend do you think I am?"

Grinning, Charlie returned her kiss and climbed off the bed to gather his discarded clothing.

.=====

"Do you have my panties?" came Miley's soft voice through Charlie's cell phone.

"Yeah," Charlie answered while lying nude in his bed, Miley's white panties within reach.

"Do you have some hand lotion?"

"Yeah."

"Are you hard?"

"Yeah, really hard."

"Get it slick," Miley said, her voice quiet. "Lube your big cock up real good."

"Okay," Charlie agreed, propping his cell phone to his ear with a shoulder. He coated his erection with plenty of lotion, rubbing it up and down with his fist, "Okay, I'm ready."

"Now just slowly stroke yourself," Miley instructed. "Work that nice lotion all over the skin of your cock, get everything good and slippery."

Charlie returned a hand to his phone, stroking himself with the other, "You know, I've never had phone sex before."

Miley's smile was evident in her voice, "Really? You never even tried one of those naughty 900 numbers?"

"No," Charlie admitted, "I thought about it, but I was afraid my parents would find out."

"Mm. Well baby, you can have nasty phone sex with me anytime you want. Are you rubbing your cock for me?"

"Yeah, it feels really good."

"Do it like I do, use your fist to go all the way up and down that long shaft of yours. I like to bump my grip against the head or your cock."

"Oh god, Miley..."

"I love it when you jerk off for me," came Miley's soft sexy voice. "It makes me feel so hot that you do it for me. Are you thinking about me, Charlie? Are you thinking about my naked body?"

"Yes."

"You're so naughty, pumping that big dick of yours and thinking about doing nasty things to me. I bet you want to come over here and fuck me, don't you?"

"I want to be inside you so bad, Miley."

"I know you do baby. You want to come into this room and stick that big, greasy cock of yours into my tight cunt." Miley was pulling out all the stops, talking as dirty as she could, "You want to fill me up with your nasty cum, don't you? Shoot all your little baby-making sperms into my womb and make me pregnant?"

"Miley... jeezus..." Charlie moaned.

"Take my panties. Lift them to your nose and smell them. Can you smell my pussy, Charlie?"

"Yes," Charlie answered, doing as instructed. He held the panties at his face, the silky material stained with Miley's scent.

"You dirty boy," Miley teased wantonly, "sniffing panties and jerking off. Do you like the smell of my pussy? I best you want to taste them."

"Holy fuck," Charlie moaned, Miley's dirty talk driving him insane.

"Do it," Miley commanded. "Lick the crotch of my underwear while you beat off. Taste my pussy while you jerk your big fucking cock."

Miley could hear Charlie's grunting moans through her phone as he did what she told him to do, "Oh my god, Charlie, you nasty pervert. Are you going to cum? Huh baby? Are you going to cum all over yourself while you play with your girlfriend's panties?

"Y-yes," Charlie groaned.

"I can hear it Charlie, I can hear the slick sounds of your hand. You're really pumping that big monster of yours aren't you? You naughty boy. Cum for me. Shoot out all those fertile little spermies. Oh god baby, I wish I could see you... I love watching you cum."

"... so close..." Charlie moaned, trying to be quiet.

"I started my pills today, Charlie. Pretty soon you'll be able to fill me up with all your hot nasty cum. I can't wait for that. I can't wait to feel your love coat the inside of my cunt."

Charlie issued a stifled grunt as his orgasm came. He pumped his cock swiftly, the semen flying high into the air to land all over his hand, wrist and stomach.

"Oh baby," Miley whimpered. "Cum for me, that's it, shoot all that cum out just for me."

Charlie was breathing heavily after his orgasm.

Miley giggled quietly, "Did that feel good?"

"Miley, you're so amazing. I can't believe how hot you get me when you talk like that."

"Mm, you just bring out the best in me, I guess. We better get some sleep."

"Yeah," Charlie agreed. "See you in the morning?"

"Mm-hm, I can't wait."

"I love you, Miley."

"I love you too, Charlie."

frozenhero1
frozenhero1
3,748 Followers