Beauty and the Geek Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
frozenhero1
frozenhero1
3,749 Followers

"Charlie! Stop!" Miley begged as Charlie struggled to get back at Brock. "Baby, please...please! It's over...come on Charlie..."

Charlie relented but still looked ready to explode. Miley hastily picked up their fallen basket and took Charlie's hand to lead him to the other end of the beach. "Come on baby... it's okay. It's over."

=====

Charlie was still shaking from the adrenaline after Miley sat him down in a secluded area on the far end of the beach. She had laid a pair of beach towels down in the sand on the other side of some large rocks where they would have some privacy from the other beachgoers.

Miley had Charlie's hand in her lap, dabbing his bloody knuckles with a paper towel from their lunch basket; Charlie had hit Brock so hard he had split two of them open. "Are you okay?"

Charlie nodded wordlessly.

"Charlie that was /amazing/."

He glanced aside at Miley.

"The way you hit him? Oh my god. Brock is like, twice your size, and you totally kicked the shit out of him."

"It all happened so fast..." Charlie muttered. "I didn't even realize what I was doing."

Miley lifted Charlie's hand, placing her lips near his knuckles in a gentle kiss.

"You're okay, right?" Charlie asked.

Miley nodded. "I'm fine baby. I'm so horny..."

That took Charlie by complete surprise, "What?!"

"Oh my god, they way you protected me..." Miley licked her lips, "I'm so turned on."

"Seriously?" Charlie laughed, his adrenaline rush passing.

"I know, right?" Miley giggled. "It's like a bad romance comic, but I can't help it. God Charlie, that was so sexy the way you fought for me." She tucked a stray curl behind her ear. "Masturbate me?"

"What... here?" Charlie looked about.

Miley nodded, "No one is around. Touch me? Please Charlie? I need your hands on my body... my pussy itches." She crawled over and spun into Charlie's lap, sitting between his legs with her back to his chest.

"Miley...!"

She took Charlie's hand and laid it on her flat tanned tummy, then undid the snap of her shorts.

"Damn Miley..." Charlie said, sliding his hand under her shorts and bikini bottoms.

"I know, I'm terrible." Miley giggled, "I'm a horny little slut."

Charlie cupped his hand over Miley's damp vagina, poking at her slit with his middle finger. "You're already so wet..."

Miley wriggled back against him, "I know, that's what you do to me baby. You make me so wet. Mmm, that's it Charlie, fuck your fingers into me..."

Kissing her neck, Charlie probed his finger into Miley's sex. The inner curl of his digit was rubbing against her clitoris and Miley spread her legs against Charlie's.

"Oh god, that feels so good..." Miley lifted Charlie's other hand to one of her breasts, encouraging him to fondle it. "Touch me... touch my body..."

Charlie slipped his hand under Miley's pink bikini top; her small tit filled his palm and he groped it with repeated squeezes.

"Stick more of your fingers into me." Miley begged, "My pussy is used to your big cock... I need more..."

Charlie slipped another finger into her, the entrance made easy by her wet arousal. He fucked her with both middle fingers, spreading her labia with pointer and pinky.

Miley laid her head back against Charlie's shoulder, turning into his cheek. "You're so good to me, Charlie... that feels so fucking good. Fuck me with your fingers... I love having your hands all over my body..."

"You're soaked, Miley..." Charlie murmured, "Your pussy is dripping."

Miley nodded, biting her lower lip and closing her eyes, "That's my pussy telling you how good you feel baby..." She whimpered. "You're going to make me cum..."

Charlie started working his fingers faster, fucking them in to the second knuckle. The motion stimulated Miley's enflamed button, driving her wild.

"Uhn... uhn... squeeze my titty... fuck me... oh god baby... I'm gonna... I'm gonna cum all over your hand... Hold me, Charlie. Hold me tight..."

Charlie wrapped his arm around Miley, holding her back tightly against him. She started to whimper and squirm, her legs stretching out and kicking into the sand as her orgasm overcame her. Charlie's hand grew soaked from her leaking honey.

"Don't stop!" Miley gasped, "Rub my clit... oh god... oh fuck...!"

"I've got you Miley." Charlie whispered into her ear, continuing to masturbate her and hold her quivering body tightly.

Miley clutched Charlie's swim trunks at his thighs, her fists tight with pleasure. She started bucking against his hand, legs curling and kicking her feet into the sand. Gasping squeals escaped her throat.

Charlie held tight until Miley's body finally relaxed in his lap. She made soft whimpers and slumped back against him, nuzzling her turned head into his neck. "I love you Charlie..."

PART 3 - Living Together

=========================

After returning from the lake the two young lovers cleaned up and joined Charlie's parents for dinner, then settled into the living room to watch television. Charlie watched Miley as she applied lotion to the smooth and tanned skin of her arms. She looked as sexy as he'd ever seen her, wearing a pair of his boxers and a clingy spaghetti-string top that bared her midriff.

"God, I don't want to go to school tomorrow..." Miley was complaining. "At least I don't have to drive over here to give you a ride. We can go together."

"You think your parents will let you keep the car?" Charlie asked.

Miley squirted some more lotion into her palm, "It's in my name, so there's not much they can do. I'm sure Brad has cancelled my credit cards though."

"That sucks. I should probably start looking for a part time job."

"Me too." Miley agreed, rubbing the lotion into one of her slender legs. "Though I have no idea what I could do. What do you think?"

Charlie considered, "You'd probably make a good phone sex operator?"

"Charlie!" Miley giggled, elbowing him.

Charlie laughed, "What? You would."

"I only talk dirty for you, sweetie." Miley said, switching to her other leg.

Charlie couldn't take his eyes off Miley. "It's really great having you here."

Miley smiled aside at him, "Yeah, but I shouldn't stay too long. I mean, your parents said I could stay but I hate to take advantage of them."

"Where else would you go?"

"I could always go live with my dad in Tampa."

"But that's like four or five hours away." Charlie looked concerned.

"I know, and it would mean finishing senior year at another school. I really don't want to, but..."

"Miley... we can't break up." Charlie murmured.

Squinting at Charlie, Miley assured him "We wouldn't! Sweetie... I'm not going to break up with you no matter what happens."

Charlie shook his head. "I mean, we can't split up. I don't want to be that far apart... we have to be together Miley. No matter what."

"But Charlie... we might not have much choice."

"I love you Miley." Charlie said. "If you go to Tampa I'm going with you. I don't care if I have to quit school and get a job and an apartment or something... I'm not going to let us be apart."

Miley stared at him, "You're serious..."

"Of course I am, nothing is more important to me than you."

"Oh my god..." Miley gave Charlie a warm regard. "Charlie you're so amazing. But you can't quit school, okay? I mean, in less than a year we'll be at college and all of this will be behind us."

"We're gonna go to the same school, right?" Charlie asked.

Miley laughed, "Of course. Like I could be away from you for four years... there's no way."

"I wish you'd stay..."

Miley leaned over and kissed Charlie's cheek. "I'm going to go talk to my parents after school tomorrow. Who knows, maybe we can work things out. If not, I need to pick up more of my stuff anyways."

"You want me to go with?" Charlie offered.

"I'm not sure that's a good idea..." Miley chuckled.

"Yeah, you're probably right."

Miley slid over and leaned into Charlie, wrapping her arms around his chest. "Thanks for offering though." She smiled as he put his arm around her shoulders. "But if things go bad do you think you could do to my step-dad what you did to Brock?"

Charlie laughed.

=====

Olivia peeked into the living room from the kitchen, watching her son and Miley cuddle and laugh.

"Spying?" John asked, sitting at the kitchen table and reading the paper.

"No...!" Olivia smirked at her husband. "Just watching. They're so cute together."

"Yeah" John agreed distractedly, lifting a sip of coffee.

"John... they love each other. I can tell."

"They're eighteen, honey. They'll probably break up in a matter of weeks."

"I don't think so." Olivia said, joining her husband at the table. "There's something special between them. Some kind of bond. I can sense it."

John glanced at Olivia, having learned long ago to trust his wife's intuition.

=====

After waking up the following morning, Charlie wandered sleepily towards the kitchen, wearing only his loose boxers, for a glass of juice. He glanced out the window and only saw Miley's car; his parents had already left for work. He swallowed down his juice and returned down the hallways towards the spare bedroom, which was his brother's old room.

"Miley?" Charlie called. "Are you up yet?"

"In here baby." he heard Miley call back from the nearby bathroom.

Without thinking, Charlie entered the bathroom and found Miley on the toilet. "Woops! Sorry..."

Miley giggled at him, "It's okay. Nothing you haven't seen before, big guy."

Charlie couldn't help but stare. Miley was wearing one of his old 'Star Wars' tee shirts and nothing else; she was bare from the hips down and her slender legs looked amazing. Her dark curls were a tangle, and Miley wasn't wearing any make-up, but she was still the most beautiful thing Charlie could imagine.

Cleaning herself up with a wad of toilet paper, Miley grinned at Charlie and said "What, never seen a girl go pee?"

Charlie blushed. "No, actually."

"Pervert." Miley teased.

"Sorry... you just look so damn sexy in the morning."

Miley smiled. "You too. Nice boxers, slim."

Approaching the toilet, Charlie knelt down onto the tile floor, smoothing his hands over Miley's tanned thighs. "That tee shirt has never looked so good." he commented.

"Charlie... we have to behave. Your parents..."

"... have already left for work." Charlie finished for her, moving a hand between Miley's legs.

"Charlie..." Miley whispered again, but she found herself spreading her legs for him.

Charlie cupped his hand over Miley's sex, rubbing his thumb over the area of her clitoris. "Do you want me to masturbate you, like yesterday at the beach?"

"Of course I do." Miley said, her voice husky with sudden arousal. "But I have to get ready... we have school..."

Charlie pushed a finger into her slit.

"Oh Charlie... we'll be late..." Miley tried to sound reluctant, but it was clear what she wanted.

"I want to eat your pussy." Charlie whispered.

"Oh Jesus. Fuck school." Miley slid forward on the toilet seat and spread her legs obscenely.

Charlie curled his hands around the sides of Miley's thighs and dipped his head, lapping his tongue between her labia. He could taste a hint of her tangy urine, but Charlie didn't care, and the flavor quickly mingled with the honey of Miley's arousal.

"Oh god this is dirty..." Miley said, grabbing a handful of Charlie's messy brown hair and pulling his face between her legs. "You're so dirty, eating my pussy right on the toilet... oh god... lick me, lick me deeper Charlie... fuck my cunt with your tongue."

Charlie had his face buried into Miley's vagina, slurping messily and sucking on her clitoris.

Miley looked down at him and let go of Charlie's head to clutch at her own breasts through the tee shirt she was wearing. "You dirty boy." she cooed, "Sticking your tongue into my cunt like that. Are you getting hard, baby? Hmm? Does tasting my pussy make your cock all throbby?"

Charlie made muffled noises against Miley's pussy as he licked between her labia.

"I bet you want to stick it in me don't you?" Miley teased wantonly, squeezing her breasts tightly. "Is that what you want Charlie? To treat your sweet innocent girlfriend like a nasty slut, and fuck her right over the toilet?"

Pulling his head back, Charlie gasped for air. His face was wet with Miley's arousal, cheeks glistening. "I want to fuck you Miley... right here... god I'm so hard."

Miley stood and turned around, spreading her legs so she could straddle the bowl and lean over the back of the toilet. This gave Charlie an unprecedented view of her ass and vagina. "Then do it Charlie. Stick that big hard thing into me and use me for your pleasure..."

Charlie quickly stood and pushed his boxers off, his erection springing free and bouncing in the air.

"You dirty boy, Charlie..." Miley teased, talking dirty to him. "Using my pussy like this... fucking me over the toilet..."

Charlie grabbed hold of his own shaft and pushed it towards Miley's vaginal opening, pressing it into her.

"Oh jeezus Charlie...!" Miley gasped, "You're so fucking big... oh god. Are you going to fuck me good baby? Are you going to fuck your gigantic cock into me right over the toilet...?"

Wrapping his arms around Miley's abdomen, Charlie hunched over her and started humping his penis into Miley. Her dirty talk turned him on beyond reason, beyond anymore foreplay; he simply needed to fuck.

Miley had to brace herself on the back of the toilet as Charlie began to rut into her, his hips pounding against her buttocks. "Use me Charlie! Use my body for your filthy pleasures... oh god... fuck your crude rod into my sweet innocent pussy... treat me like a fuck-thing..."

Charlie laid his head between Miley's shoulders and clutched her around her tummy. He was grunting loudly, her dirty talk inspiring him to fuck Miley as though he were no more than a rutting animal.

Miley's sex gave up her fluids, the slick honey dripping down the insides of her trim thighs. Her orgasm came like a sudden tidal wave, intense and overwhelming. Her legs shook and Miley had to support herself on the back of the toilet to prevent herself from collapsing. "... rape me!" she screamed. "OH FUCK!! Yes Charlie!! Fuck it into me good!!!"

Charlie gasped, his hips bucking wildly. His erection suddenly popped out of Miley's entrance and he humped his cock uncontrollably into the air as his own orgasm came. Semen hurled out against Miley's bald mound, then another rope flew into the air to land on the back of the toilet. "Miley...!" he exclaimed urgently.

Miley knew what he needed, and reached down to grasp his cock into a firm grip. Charlie humped himself into her fist and Miley held tight, jacking off the rest of his orgasm so that it landed on her tummy, staining Charlie's Star Wars tee shirt.

Charlie's chest heaved his heavy breath against Miley's back when his orgasm was over. He was still clutching her tightly, and his face was laying between her shoulders against the fabric of her tee. "Holy shit.." he whispered. "Holy shit... that was amazing..."

Miley leaned on the toilet with an outstretched arm, supporting both of their weights. She caressed his penis in her other hand, gently squeezing it and milking the last few drops of cum out its tip. "I'm never going to make homeroom in time..."

Charlie laughed against her.

"Come on baby." Miley urged. "We can save time if we shower together."

"You know what?" Charlie said, stepping back. "I'm starting to like living together."

frozenhero1
frozenhero1
3,749 Followers
12