Beauty and the Geek Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
frozenhero1
frozenhero1
3,750 Followers

Miley squealed in surprise and delight, "Charlie...!"

Falling to his knees, Charlie prodded Miley's legs apart.

"Charlie! My father and I cook here!" she laughed.

Charlie slipped his hand beneath Miley's scarlet panties, cupping her bare mound. His thumb began flicking between her labia gently.

"Oh. Oh that feels nice." Miley spread her legs further, granting Charlie easier access. "Mm, yeah. Rub it against my clit."

Charlie found her little button with the flat of his thumb and began to rub Miley's clitoris slowly. "After I make you cum can I lick it all up?"

"Charlie that's so naughty." Miley said, loving it. "You want to clean me up after?"

Charlie nodded, gazing up at her with his green eyes. "I like the way you taste after you cum."

"Oh my god you're the best guy. Of course you can baby..."

Charlie reached and pulled on Miley's panties. She had to lift one butt cheek at a time but eventually wriggled out of them so Charlie could slide them down her legs. He began kissing her near the knee, pressing his lips against the tan skin of her trim thighs.

Miley put her feet on Charlie's shoulders and slid a hand through his messy brown hair, coaxing him towards her vagina. "Don't touch yourself, okay Charlie? Don't jerk off while you eat me."

"I won't." Charlie promised, moving his mouth towards Miley's vaginal slit.

"I want your cock twitchy and leaking pre-cum." Miley stated. "I like it when you're all hard and your thick manhood really wants me."

Charlie licked between Miley's pussy lips. "I won't touch it." he promised again, then licked her some more.

"I love it when you get hard for me baby, when your dick gets like steel and it knows I'm going to play with it. Your cock really likes me Charlie, I know it. It always shoots so much of your cum out for me, that's your cock's way of telling me how much it loves me..."

Charlie stood up for a moment, letting Miley watch as he unbuttoned his pants and pushed them off. His erect penis sprung free, waving in the air.

Miley beamed a smile. "There he is. My big beautiful cock." She reached for it.

Charlie stepped forward, his hands gliding up Miley's bare legs.

Taking Charlie's length into her hands, Miley caressed it and cooed at it, "Hi baby, you're already so hard... mm, I'll take care of you soon okay? Right after Charlie eats me out..."

Charlie grinned at the way Miley talked to his penis, kneeling back down so that his head was level with her sex.

"Your cock doesn't like any other girls does it..." Miley said. "It just wants me...oh!" She gasped after feeling Charlie's tongue slide out and penetrate her slit. "Oh Charlie, you've gotten so good at eating my cunt... lick me. Lick my pussy baby..."

Charlie went back to rubbing Miley's clitoris, masturbating it with a thumb as he fucked his tongue into her vaginal canal. He felt one of her legs curl around him, her ankle tight against the back of his neck.

Miley pulled Charlie's shirt that she was wearing back off her shoulders and took hold of her own breasts, squeezing the small mounds in her palms. "That feels so good... I love the way you make me feel... oh god..."

As Charlie began nibbling on Miley's clitoris between his lips, flicking the tip of his tongue against the swelling bud, Miley began to twitch. Her vagina gave up its fluids, leaking dew and soaking her labia. Charlie tried to lick it up, but Miley kept grabbing his brown hair and pulling his face back to her clit.

"I'm cumming..." Miley hissed, her legs curling tightly around Charlie. "Oh fuck! Oh fuck Charlie!" Her hands snapped out to her sides involuntarily, trying to grab something and maintain her balance. Miley knocked a toaster over and tipped a cup full of cooking utensils to the floor, finally clutching the edge of the kitchen counter as her hips shook. Charlie didn't relent, circling his tongue around the engorged button that was Miley's clit. The way her thighs squeezed at the sides of his head Charlie knew she was having a powerful orgasm.

"Don't stop!" Miley gasped, "Oh god... don't stop!" She held Charlie in place with her slender legs, squeezing tightly and forcing him to continue. "Still cumming... oh Charlie... I'm still... I love your tongue... oh god baby..."

Charlie continued to pleasure her until Miley finally let her legs relax, sensing her long orgasm had finally subsided. But he didn't stop licking her, cleaning Miley's vagina of her delicious juices. He loved the flavor of Miley's orgasms.

"Mmm..." Miley whimpered as she felt Charlie tend to lapping up the fluids of her cum. "Clean me up good baby." she encouraged. "Clean my beautiful pussy..."

Charlie was grinning when he finally stood up, his cheeks and chin glistening with Miley's fluids.

Miley giggled at him, reaching towards the sink for the washcloth there. "That was amazing." she said, dabbing his cheeks.

"I'm glad you liked it." Charlie said earnestly, his palms gliding up Miley's smooth thighs. "You came really quick."

Miley kissed him, she could taste her own flavor on Charlie's lips, then wiped his face a bit more. "You're getting really good at eating me out. It doesn't take me long..."

Charlie smiled, "I like eating you."

Miley bit her lower lip and glanced down to Charlie's erection. "You're really hard..."

"Yeah..." Charlie agreed, caressing Miley's legs. "It was really turning me on listening to you cum."

"How do you want me to get you off?" Miley asked sweetly. "Do you want me to deep throat you like that one time?"

Charlie didn't look sure.

Miley cupped his cheek, "Do you want to do me doggy? I know you like that... I can get on my hands and knees and let you fuck me real good?"

That sounded tempting to Charlie.

"I can jerk you off if you want?" Miley suggested, "You don't have to do anything baby, just relax and let me rub one out of you?"

"I want to masturbate." Charlie whispered.

His words surprised Miley, "You just want to...?"

Nodding, Charlie said "You're so sexy Miley. I want to look at you while I do it. Like our second time together, remember?"

Miley smiled at the memory of the time before her and Charlie were a couple. When the two watched each other masturbate in her bedroom. "You just want to look at me?"

"Yeah." Charlie answered, "Will you talk dirty to me? You're so beautiful, I want to jerk off onto your body."

"Of course I will." Miley said, flattered. She hopped off the kitchen counter and took Charlie's hand. "Let's go to my bedroom."

Since Miley and her father had only recently moved in, her room was still filled with bags and boxes waiting to be unpacked. "You want me naked?" she asked, moving to get a bottle of hand lotion from her nightstand.

"Yeah." Charlie said.

Miley nodded and sat on top of her comforter, leaning back against the headboard, her tanned and petite body on full display. Charlie sat opposite, legs stretched out to either side of Miley's.

"This is kinda kinky Charlie." Miley was grinning and handed over the bottle. "I like it, I can't wait to see you jerk off for me. It'll be like I'm one of those internet porn girls, or a model in one of those naughty stroke-magazines."

Squeezing some lotion out into his palm, Charlie began to coat it over his still-erect cock. "You're so sexy Miley... way hotter than any girl I've ever seen online." He stared at her body with unashamed affection.

Miley blinked at the way Charlie was looking at her, "You're serious..."

Already slowly stroking his ten inches, Charlie told her "Of course I am. Miley... you're the most beautiful girl I have ever seen. No other girl on this planet could ever compare to you."

"Charlie... oh my god. You make me feel so special... go ahead baby. Take your time." Miley licked her lips. "You can look at me as long as you want while you stroke your thingy."

And he did, his eyes full of lust and admiration. Charlie moved his grip slowly, working it from base to tip over the length of his shaft, occasionally pausing to squeeze out some more lubricating hand lotion.

"Look at that thing." she said, eyes on Charlie's penis. "It's so fucking big, Charlie. I can hardly believe you've had that monster all they way into my tight little pussy." Miley spread her legs to give Charlie an unobstructed view of her vagina, which she kept neatly shaved and bald for him. "You like sticking it into me, don't you? Jabbing me full of your big fucking meat."

"Oh god..." Charlie moaned at her dirty talk.

"You're such a filthy boy Charlie, always shoving your massive cock into me and making me scream. It's especially naughty when you jam it real deep and shoot out all your icky goo into my body... filling me so full of your stuff that it drips out of my pussy..."

Charlie's pumping fist sped up just a little.

"Does it turn you on to look at my sweet innocent pussy?" Miley ran a hand over her smooth mound. "I bet you're thinking of violating it right now, while you jerk off. Hmm? Are you thinking about penetrating me with your big nasty cock?"

Charlie's breath started to become more labored as he beat off even faster.

"Oh baby..." Miley's voice simmered as she curled her ankles beneath her and crawled forward between Charlie's spread legs. "You're getting so hot... stop for a second..." She reached out and took Charlie's wrist a way from his erection.

"Miley...?

Licking her lips, Miley watched as Charlie's cock wavered in the air; it twitched and was leaking clear pre-cum that mingled with his coating of hand-lotion. "Your cock gets so hard for me. Look at it Charlie, the way it stands straight up and puffs itself up, like it wants me to notice it."

Charlie groaned as Miley reached out and cupped his taut scrotum into her palm.

"I see you baby." Miley cooed at Charlie's cock, squeezing his balls lightly. "I see how much you love me, how badly you want to give me your gooey gift."

Charlie stared at Miley as she talked to his penis, incredibly aroused by her words.

"Don't worry, I'll always take good care of you." Miley continued, "You're the only cock I want. I won't let any other cock near me, I only want you, okay baby? I promise."

Miley continued to caress Charlie' balls as she looked up to his eyes, "Your cock wants to cum for me Charlie, look at it, so erect and twitchy..."

"Trust me..." Charlie assured. "I know." He took himself into hand once more and began stroking slowly.

"It wants to shoot its load onto me, I can feel it in your balls." Miley tugged with her hand, stretching Charlie's scrotum. "It's like your cock's present to me. It gets a little messy and sticky, but I think it's so sweet how much it adores me; how badly it wants to decorate me."

"Jeezus Miley, that's so hot... do you have any idea how much you turn me on?"

Miley smiled knowingly, "Show me. Show me how hot I make you, Charlie."

Though small, the way Miley was leaning forward made her breasts hang enticingly. Charlie was staring at them as he masturbated. His fist began pumping in earnest.

"Come on baby, jerk your cock off for me." Miley encouraged. "Don't my tits look sexy? Do you want to cum on me?"

Charlie nodded, mouth hanging open as he rapidly masturbated.

"That's it, oh god look how fast you do it, mmm. I love watching you Charlie. I love watching you pleasure yourself, knowing my naked body turns you on..." She took her breasts into her own hands, squeezing them for Charlie to see. "Where do you want to shoot it?"

Charlie started breathing heavily, his eyes glazing.

"On my tits?" Miley rolled her own nipples between manicured fingers. "Do you want to goo my tits?"

Charlie shook his head.

"Tell me baby, tell me where you want to put all your delicious sperms."

"On your pussy." Charlie gasped.

Miley smiled and giggled. She lifted herself up onto her knees and positioned her vagina right in front of Charlie's vigorously pumping fist. "Kinky boy. Go ahead then, cum all over my cunt. I'll rub your sperms in real good, get my pussy sloppy with your seed."

"Oh Jesus..." Charlie gasped.

"Come on baby." Miley encouraged. "Come on... cum for me... aim it right at my nice sweet pussy. Get it foul with your nasty spunk you nasty, nasty boy. Go ahead Charlie. I know how badly you want to soil my womanhood..."

Charlie lurched forward and an unintelligible grunt escaped his throat. His erection heaved, throwing out his orgasm towards Miley's vagina.

"That's it!" Miley screamed with delight, "Cum for me!"

Charlie gasped repeatedly as his cum shot out in hurried globs, each one landing against Miley's shaved mound or against her labia. The orgasm lasted several moments, and the amount of semen was copious.

Miley started smearing it all over her vagina, even pushing some into her slit with an inserted finger. "So nasty... look at it all."

Charlie leered in amazement, unable to take his eyes from between Miley's legs. His cock twitched in his grip.

Hunching over, Miley placed a soft kiss on the tip of Charlie's penis, "Thank you for the gift baby. I love you too."

frozenhero1
frozenhero1
3,750 Followers
12