Beauty and the Geek Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
frozenhero1
frozenhero1
3,741 Followers

Miley rolled her hips in time with Charlie's humping, her finger a blur on her tiny but engorged button. "Touch me..." she begged. "Touch me with your rough squeezing hands..."

And Charlie did. He ran his palms all over her. Across Miley's flat stomach, her hips, and her thighs. He marveled at her smooth tanned form and began to lose control. "Miley..." he warned.

"I know baby...!" Miley started humping quickly, "I'm going to come too... oh god... hold me..."

When Miley flopped forward, Charlie wrapped his arms around her torso. Her breasts pressed against his chest and she buried her face between Charlie's neck and shoulder.

"Hold me tight Charlie... oh god! Hole me while I cum on you..."

"I've got you..." Charlie gasped, humping his erection into Miley. "Oh fuck... oh fuck..."

Miley issued long whimpering cries as her orgasm came like an overpowering force. Her entire body shook in Charlie's arms and her gushing vagina quivered on his member. She could feel Charlie's thrusts penetrate her depths, followed by the warm sticky explosion of his semen. Charlie only stopped humping when his own orgasm arrived, burying his cock into Miley as deeply as possible. He trembled, just as she did, as his shaft twitched and heaved inside her, emptying itself of its burden.

Miley lay on Charlie, in his embracing arms, for several long moments after their pleasure had subsided, catching her breath. "I will never get bored with this Charlie. Oh my god. I want to grow old fucking your cock..."

=====

Thinking about that night on the beach, Charlie resolved himself to do whatever it took to get Miley back. He got up from the bed and walked downstairs; the party was still in full swing and he didn't see Brian anywhere, but Stacy was at the keg pouring herself a beer.

"Stacy!" Charlie called, "Did Miley leave?"

Stacy turned, "Yeah, she took my car."

"Where did she go?" Charlie asked, pushing through the crowd of drunk teenagers towards his friend.

But Stacy looked hesitant.

Charlie could read her expression "What? What is it?"

"She said she was going to Brett's."

Charlie's heart sunk again, which was becoming a familiar feeling to him that day.

"I'm sorry, sweetie." Stacy looked sympathetic. "I really am. You know there's nothing I want more than for you two to be together."

"Yeah." Charlie nodded. "Me too."

"Are you going to go after her? Stacy asked, "I know where he lives... it's not far off campus."

Charlie shook his head. "If she had gone anywhere else, I would have gone after her."

"What are you going to do?" Stacy wondered.

Charlie looked at the keg, and the promise it posed to ease his pain. "Give me a glass..."

(...to be continued)

[I'd like to give a special thanks to my new editor manda126 - starting with this chapter she has been extremely valuable in adding some polish to Beauty and the Geek]

frozenhero1
frozenhero1
3,741 Followers