Beauty and the Geek Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
frozenhero1
frozenhero1
3,750 Followers

Charlie considered that. "Okay you're right." he quickly agreed. "You have to do something."

"What the hell can I do?" Brian lifted his hands. "If I show up at the theater, I'll only end up looking like an ass."

"We need Miley." Charlie decided, getting up and moving for his cell phone.

"Miley?" Brian didn't sound sure.

"Yeah. She's really good at this kind of stuff."

"What kind of stuff?"

"Stuff we don't have any experience with because neither of us has had more than one girlfriend." Charlie answered. "Relationship stuff."

"Hey, I've had two girlfriends." Brian clarified. "Don't forget Cassie."

Charlie pulled up the contacts list in his phone. "Remind me what happened with her?" he asked, even though he knew full well.

"She dumped me for another guy." Brian muttered, worried. "You're totally right, call Miley."

=====

Miley glanced at her cell phone and grinned smugly when she saw it was Charlie calling. Picking it up she answered, "Ready to give in yet?"

"Not now, Miley." came Charlie's voice. "We have an emergency."

=====

Stacy laughed at Adrian telling her about the freshman hazing that took place on Alabama's football team. "They shaved your head?"

Adrian grinned. "Yeah, it grew back though. I got off easy. Some of the other guys got stripped naked in front of our cheerleaders at this party."

The two were in line at the movie theater, waiting to buy sodas and candy. Stacy was ready to tell Adrian about her own freshman year when she saw Miley. Her instinct was to smile and wave, but Stacy held back when she saw Miley's expression and the way her best friend was stalking towards her and Adrian.

"Hello Adrian." Miley greeted curtly when she reached the couple in line. "Mind if I borrow Stacy for a minute? Thank you." She didn't give Adrian a chance to answer, grabbing Stacy's wrist and tugging her away.

"Miley!?" Stacy followed reluctantly. "What are you doing here?"

Miley stopped when they were near the exit and far enough away that Adrian couldn't hear them. "What are YOU doing here? That's a better question."

"I'm about to pig out on Milk Duds and see a movie." Stacy said.

"With Adrian Miller?!?" Miley chastised.

"Yeah, we ran into each other at the mall the other night." Stacy replied innocently. "He asked if I wanted to catch up."

"Oh bullshit!" Miley snapped. "You have no business being here with him."

"I can go to the movies with whomever I want." Stacy was growing miffed at Miley's intrusion. "How did you even know we were here?"

"Brian told me. He's over at Charlie's right now freaking out. Did you ever think about him?"

"I told him Adrian and I are just friends..." Stacy started.

"Oh come on Stacy, grow up! You have been leading poor Brian on for over a year."

"I have not!" Stacy snapped back.

"No?" Miley set her fists at her slender hips. "What about all those times last year at college where you'd get drunk at a party, make out with him, and then ignore him the next week at school?"

"I didn't ignore him." Stacy argued. "Besides, he knew we were just having fun. It was harmless."

"Fun, huh?" Miley frowned. "Okay, what about when you slept with him, got knocked up with his baby, and wouldn't give him a straight answer where he stood with you? Was that just 'fun' too?"

Stacy looked down at the carpeted floor, expression guilty. "I haven't given him a straight answer because I don't know... I mean, we have nothing in common."

Stacy's words hit Miley like a brick, given her recent spat with Charlie.

"I like romantic comedies; he likes kung-fu movies." Stacy elaborated. "I like romance novels, he likes comic books. I like to go shopping; he likes to play role-playing games."

"Oh get over it Stacy!" Miley scowled. "You think Charlie and I have anything in common? But you know what? Charlie always opens the door for me. He tells me I'm pretty, even when I'm not wearing any make-up. He stands around the women's underwear aisle when I take him shopping, despite the fact that it embarrasses him. And the damn fool went and asked my father's permission to marry me, because he knew it was the respectful thing to do."

Stacy opened her mouth to say something but Miley wouldn't let her get a word in.

"Brian's the same way." Miley scolded. "He is a wonderful guy that would do anything for you! He'd treat you like a goddess. God, I mean he's ready to be a teenaged father for you! And what do you do? You go on a date with another guy? I can't believe you Stacy!!! If you're not in love with Brian that's fair, but at least have the decency to tell him that and quit stringing him along!"

Stacy tried to speak again, but this time it wasn't Miley who stopped her. She was at a loss for words. Stacy glanced towards Adrian, who was standing by himself, looking a little confused, waiting for Miley and Stacy to finish.

Miley stood, tapping her sneaker-clad foot angrily.

"You're right." Stacy muttered.

"Of course I'm right." Miley stated, more calm. "Now go tell Adrian you have to go. I'll drive you to Charlie's."

=====

Brian paced back and forth the length of Charlie's living room.

Charlie was glad his parents weren't home. His dad had gone fishing for the weekend, and for once his mom went with. "You're going to wear tracks in my parent's carpeting. Relax; Miley said she would handle things."

"Sorry dude." Brian paused for a second, then resumed pacing.

Charlie gestured to the spot next to him on the couch. "Why don't you sit down, let's watch some TV or something."

"It's been nearly an hour since you talked to Miley." Brian fretted. "Shouldn't she have called by now?"

Charlie sighed. "Maybe Miley kicked Adrian's ass and now her and Stacy are watching the movie, so they don't waste the tickets?"

Brian paused again, looking to Charlie. "You think so?"

Charlie chuckled. "Would you just relax? I'm sure..."

Charlie was interrupted by the front door opening.

"Hey guys." Miley said.

"Miley!" Brian grew excited, "What happened. Where's Stacy?

"She's outside." Miley smiled. "She'd like it if you drove her home."

Brian snatched up his keys and made a beeline for the door. "Thanks Miley." he stopped long enough to kiss her cheek. "You're the best."

Charlie waited for the door to close. "Is it going to work out? Between Brian and Stace, I mean?"

"I don't know." Miley replied honestly. "They need to talk."

Charlie watched Miley approach, and spread his arms when Miley clasped herself to his chest.

"I love you." Miley murmured.

"Yeah?" Charlie asked, clasping his arms around her.

Miley nuzzled her cheek against Charlie's tee shirt. "I want you to know, it doesn't matter that we're so different. You're a great guy, Charlie White, and I'm going to marry you no matter what."

"Does this mean the embargo is lifted?" Charlie dared.

"No way!" Miley retreated, "I'm not losing our bet."

"But..." Charlie didn't know what to say.

"If you want to give in that's fine." Miley smiled, smug. "But then you'll be my slave for twenty-four hours."

"Forget that." Charlie shook his head. "You'll have me standing in the underwear department all day."

Miley gave Charlie a mischievous look, "Where are your parents?"

"Fishing."

"Oh, good." Miley began to undress, kicking her shoes off and unfastening her jeans.

"What are you doing?" Charlie watched.

"I'm horny, I want to masturbate." Miley replied, her tone casual.

"You want to... in the living room?!"

"Yeah." Miley said, peeling her top off. She wasn't wearing a bra. "I don't have my toy here, but my fingers will do. Unless you want to give in and stick your big hard cock in me?"

"Miley, this isn't fair..." Charlie complained, watching as Miley sat on the carpeted floor with her back leaning against the couch.

"Why not?" Miley asked, slipping her panties off and spreading her knees. "You can watch."

Charlie did just that, standing in the middle of the living room and staring at Miley as she slipped a finger into the folds of her pussy.

"Mmm, my finger feels nice." Miley commented, "But your cock would feel so much better. Don't you want to stick it in me, Charlie? Don't you want to give in and fuck your big thing into my wet cunt?"

Charlie knew Miley was trying to goad him, and it was working. He had to shift and adjust his hardening dick so that it wasn't pressing against the leg of his pants.

Miley curled her body a little, lifting her spread legs so her ankles dangled in the air. She spread her pussy lips so Charlie got a good view of the penetrating finger. "Would it be so bad, being my slave for a day? You could fuck me right now. You could feel my warm pussy surround your cock. You could shoot your little babies deep into my womb, you just have to give in Charlie."

"Oh my god." Charlie began to unfasten his pants, Miley's dirty talk getting to him.

"That's it." Miley grinned, thinking she had won. "Come fuck me, baby. It'll only cost you a day. One day is a small price to pay for my sweet pussy."

But Charlie had no intention of giving in. Removing his own clothes, Charlie sat on the floor facing Miley and wrapped a fist around his stiff erection.

"What are you doing?" Miley watched, momentarily confused.

"I'm going to jerk off." Charlie replied. "If you can masturbate, so can I."

Miley's brows furrowed in frustration. She had anticipated that Charlie would give in, not start to pleasuring himself! She thought about stopping, denying him the pleasure, but the sight of his growing length gave her pause. "I can never get over how big you are."

"You could give in." Charlie smirked, turning the tables. "You could crawl over here and sit on my lap, sit on my cock..."

Miley licked her lips. She wanted to, so badly, but she still had some fight in her. "If you gave in, I'd let you fuck my ass."

Charlie issued a small gasp and began stroking.

"You're so big, you'd stretch my ass out so much. Think about how good it would be, Charlie, fucking my tight little asshole. I'd even let you shoot your cum into my butt."

"Oh fuck..." Charlie moaned, his willpower nearly withering.

Miley was getting aroused by her own words, masturbating her clit vigorously. "You could do me doggy and spank my sexy bottom while you fucked me. Don't you want to spank me Charlie? Don't you want to slap your palm against my ass while you fucked that big dirty cock into my bottom?"

Charlie's fingers formed a tight circling grip as he stroked his length swiftly, Miley's talk arousing him as much as the view of her naked and masturbating body. But he refused to give in.

Miley was growing warm between her legs watching Charlie jerk off his magnificent cock. "Oh god baby, don't you want to fuck me? Don't you want to fuck me in the ass?" She talked as dirty as she could, trying to get Charlie to relent. "You could deposit that hot load inside me, then watch as your white milky goo dribbled out of my puckered little hole..."

"Oh Jesus... oh fuck." Charlie was stroking rapidly now, Miley's filthy words causing the cum to boil in his balls. He rose to his knees and scrambled forward.

Miley beamed in victory thinking Charlie had finally lost the strength to resist. Her surprise was complete when Charlie stopped, just inches from her.

Continuing to stroke his cock with a pounding fist, Charlie felt his orgasm surge up the length of his shaft.

Miley squealed when his orgasm came. She watched as his warm semen hurled through the space between them to land on her tummy. Ropes of it flew from Charlie's cock, decorating her tan skin. Some of it landed on her breasts, and still more landed between her legs where her hand was literally dancing over her clit.

Charlie could only gasp in relief as three days worth of pent-up sexual tension flew from the tip of his cock.

The feel of Charlie's warm sex staining her skin drove Miley over the edge. Her body quivered and shook with a thundering orgasm that spread its tingling power throughout her entire body. "Ohhhh!" she moaned, powerless to stop the flood. "Oh god... oh god I'm cumming...!"

Fluids leaked from Miley's sex, wetting the carpet, and her free hand began to smooth against her skin where Charlie's semen was hanging upon her body. She rubbed it in like moisturizer as she came.

Both teens slumped on the floor, drained from their mutual orgasms.

"You came on me." Miley stated the obvious, voice heavy and breathless. "That means you gave in."

"No it doesn't." Charlie argued. "I never touched you; I couldn't help it if you were in the way of my orgasm."

Miley looked down at her body and the sticky cum that was smeared over her skin. "I can't believe you did that Charlie, I'm a mess."

"You've never minded before." Charlie grinned.

Miley stuck her tongue out cutely. "Now I need a shower. Want to join me?"

(edited by manda126)

frozenhero1
frozenhero1
3,750 Followers