Beauty and the Geek Ch. 16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
frozenhero1
frozenhero1
3,735 Followers

"You're too late," Miley grinned. "Would you believe she's pregnant?"

"No way. Who's the guy?"

"Brian," Charlie answered.

"You're shitting me." Edward looked to his brother, "Your buddy? Chubby Brian?"

Charlie said, "Yeah, though he's not chubby anymore."

"What in the hell happened to the hot girls in this town? They're all falling for dorks!"

"Charlie and Brian aren't dorks!" Miley got defensive.

"He's just kidding," Charlie assured Miley.

"Yeah," Edward nodded. "I'm just teasing. Still, who could have seen that coming?"

"At least they didn't hook up with skanks like Darla," Miley fired right back.

"Ouch," Edward winced, remembering the period he had dated their high school's loosest conquest.

Charlie looked amused, "She's got you there, big brother."

"I think we better order," Edward suddenly suggested in an attempt to change the subject.

"No anchovies," seemed to be Miley's only stipulation.

=====

After they shared a pizza Edward spotted a few of his old high school chums and had moved to greet them, leaving Charlie and Miley alone at the table.

"It's totally cool to see your brother, huh?" Miley reached for her soda, sucking some through a straw.

"Yeah," Charlie agreed. "You two seemed pretty familiar; I didn't know you guys had been friends back in high school?"

"We weren't," Miley clarified. "We just hung in the same crowd, you know?"

Charlie nodded quietly.

Miley grinned, "You're not jealous are you? Because you know I only have eyes for you, baby."

Charlie's lips formed a slight smile, "No, it's just that I always was a little jealous of Edward's popularity. He never rubbed it in my face or anything, and he always looked out for me, but I still felt excluded a lot."

Miley leaned towards Charlie, planting a soft kiss on his lips. "That was a long time ago. And look at you now, getting smooched by the prom queen."

Charlie whispered, "I love you, you know that?"

"Not only do I know it, I live for it." Miley bit her lip, staring into Charlie's eyes. "You're everything to me, Charlie White. You're my whole world."

The two kissed again, this time the embrace was a lingering and passionate thing.

"Oh for crying out loud," Edward suddenly interrupted.

Miley and Charlie broke their kiss, looking up to Edward with a tint of blush coloring their cheeks.

"I'm going to catch a ride home with these guys," Edward threw a thumb over his shoulder, indicating a group of his old friends. "But by the looks of things you two will be just fine without me."

Charlie nodded, "Let's catch up tomorrow, just the two of us?"

"You're on," Edward agreed.

Miley slipped her arms around Charlie's neck, "Does that mean you'll stay at my place tonight?"

"I can't wait," Charlie replied.

=====

Stacy stared intently at her computer screen, her hand shaking as she slowly worked the mouse. So absorbed was she that she didn't hear a knock on the door downstairs, or her parents greeting the arrival, or the sound of someone climbing the steps towards her bedroom. So she was taken completely by surprise when the door opened and Stacy turned around with a gasp to see Brian.

"Whoa, sorry. Should have knocked."

"Jeezus Brian, you startled me," Stacy took a deep breath.

"You weren't looking at porn, were you?" Brian joked.

Stacy suddenly turned back to her computer screen, "Um... no."

Brian squinted towards the computer, seeing what it was Stacy was looking at. "Adoption services?"

Stacy quickly closed her web browser with a click of her mouse.

"Stace, what's going on?" Brian approached. "Are you thinking about giving the baby up?"

"No," Stacy quickly shook her head. "No, I was just... I don't know."

"Are you okay?" Brian put his hand to her shoulder.

"No," came Stacy's meek reply. She was near tears.

Brian squatted beside Stacy's desk chair, "What's wrong? Talk to me."

Stacy let out a heavy breath, closing her eyes in attempt to fight back the water-works. "I've just been thinking about what we talked about at lunch today, about becoming a mother and everything I'm going to sacrifice. Like, being young and having fun. But then I think about how selfish that sounds, and I feel so guilty."

"I don't think it has to be like that," Brian said, rubbing Stacy's shoulder.

"You don't?" Stacy turned, having lost the battle; droplets descended rapidly down her cheeks.

Brian shook his head, "For the first few months maybe. But before long the baby will be off breastfeeding and our parents are going to be fighting over baby-sitting duties."

Stacy grinned with a sniffle.

"We'll be able to let the grandparents handle things once in a while so that we have time to be young and have fun," Brian said. "And even if our lives are over, at least we'll have each other. And I bet we won't miss it all that much; we'll have this totally awesome baby that we're in love with."

"You really want to have this baby with me?" Stacy asked.

"Of course," Brian answered.

"You're not scared?"

"I'm scared shitless."

Stacy breathed out a laugh.

Brian continued, "But I know I'll have you, and our parents, and our friends, and eventually it won't be scary anymore."

Stacy smiled, touched by Brian's words. She looked him square in the eyes, tears still falling from her own, and blurted, "I want to get married."

=====

Charlie sat at Miley's bedroom desk, surfing her laptop and checking emails, as Miley was in the bathroom doing whatever it was women spent hours in the bathroom doing. He ginned broadly as several emails from Brian waited within his inbox, all of them with file attachments. Brian often sent Charlie amusing photos and videos, or pictures of attractive women. The first email Charlie opened was the latter; a gorgeous blonde with rather magnificent breasts.

"Are you looking at porn on my computer again?" Miley appeared from the hallway, once again adorned in one of Charlie's tee shirts and a pair of panties.

"Brian sent me some pictures," Charlie replied, unashamed. "I am giving them their due attention."

Miley rolled her eyes, "Boys."

Charlie opened the next email, pulling up a picture of a statuesque brunette standing naked. The woman had large natural breasts and was standing in a pose clearly designed to show them off.

Miley peered over Charlie's shoulder to see exactly what her man was ogling. "Wow, she has like... the perfect body."

"Yeah she's pretty hot," Charlie commented.

"Do you like her big tits?" Miley wondered, jealous of the model's chest.

"Um..." Charlie knew the question was a no-win trap.

Miley snorted, "Of course you do; all guys like big boobs."

"My experience is rather limited."

"Hm?" Miley was still staring at the picture.

"I've only had my hands on two sets," Charlie said.

"Two?" Miley suddenly wondered.

"Yeah," Charlie nodded. "Yours and Stacy's."

Miley immediately grinned, "Oh yeah, after prom. Stace has nice ones. I've always been jealous of her big boobs. She's had them since the seventh grade, too."

Charlie clicked the mouse a few times, opening up Brian's next email and revealing a petite brunette with breasts far too large for her frame.

Miley was still hovering over Charlie's shoulder, and asked "What about her? Do you like her tits?"

"Obvious implants," Charlie said. "But... yeah, they're nice."

Miley reached around Charlie, her hand sliding down his tee shirt and slipping beneath the loose waist of his jeans. "Do you ever jerk off when Brian sends you these naughty photos of pretty girls?"

Charlie had grown completely comfortable with Miley, and honesty wasn't an issue with them, especially about sex. He had no problem admitting, "I used to."

"Not anymore?" Miley's hand found Charlie's limp penis hiding under his boxers and took firm hold of it.

"Not since we got back together," Charlie clarified.

Miley smiled softly at that. "Unbutton your jeans," she said, removing her hand and moving to retrieve a bottle of hand lotion. Charlie did as she desired, unfastening his jeans and pushing them down his legs.

Miley returned to Charlie's shoulder with a palm full of lotion and once again reached around him, smearing the cool lubricant over his now semi-erect cock. "Did you do it in your dorm room at Brown?"

"Yeah," Charlie admitted in a throaty tone.

"I bet it was late at night," Miley whispered seductively. "You were all alone, studying like a good boy, when all the sudden your computer dinged, signaling you've got mail. You check to see who emailed you and.... oops! What's this? Your best friend sent you a bunch of nudie pictures! Naughty boys..."

Charlie relaxed back into Miley's desk chair as she slowly masturbated him and whispered in his ear. It didn't take long before he was fully erect in her slick hand.

Miley continued, "I bet you couldn't help it, could you Charlie? One look at that girl's hot tits and you pushed your pants down, needing to relieve the stiffness growing in your pants. Look at her Charlie, she's so sexy."

Charlie gazed at the brunette adorning Miley's laptop screen.

"You took your big cock in hand, and probably thought about sticking it between her big titties, didn't you?" Miley teased a gentle grip up and down the length of Charlie's shaft, scraping her nails up the soft underside. "Do you want to slide your cock between her tits, Charlie? I bet you do. You want to give her a good tit-fucking, and then decorate her throat with your pearl necklace."

Charlie was quickly growing excited by Miley's dirty talk. Her voice was almost hypnotizing as she spoke softly right next to his ear.

"Filthy boy," Miley continued to slowly masturbate him, her hand gliding against Charlie's erection with a grip meant only to keep it in a state of arousal. "Jerking off to pictures of strange women, thinking about rubbing your big nasty cock all over their sexy bodies. Is that what you did Charlie? Did you touch yourself while you fantasized about grabbing her big tits and pushing them around your cock?"

Charlie moaned and nodded, still looking at the picture, his head swirling from Miley's verbal assault.

"It must have been obscene, you sitting there pumping your cock like a horny pervert. How far did your cum shoot up when you thought about spraying your filthy stuff all over her beautiful body?"

"Oh god," Charlie groaned as Miley increased the pace of her hand, now stroking him with earnest.

"Did it hit your chest?" Miley wondered, cooing into Charlie's ear. "Or did your cum fly straight up into the air, then splatter down all over you and your chair. Did you get it on your keyboard? Huh baby? Did you make a big mess when you thought about shooting your hot load all over her pretty nipples?"

"Oh god, Miley...!" Charlie grunted, signaling that he was close to orgasm.

"Come on baby, show me." Miley gripped Charlie in her fist tightly, beating him off with firm and fast motions, "Show me how much you came when you jerked off to your naughty pornography."

Charlie's shaft grew as firm as concrete in Miley's hand. It pulsed several times, heralding the arrival of his orgasm, then heaved as Charlie's semen flew straight up into the air. A big dollop of it fired straight up, and then fell back down to a splat on Charlie's thigh. Miley watched with rapt interest, like it was occurring in slow motion, and a second wad of the thick pearly fluid was ejected, though it didn't go quite as high.

Charlie's hips bucked and he groaned with pleasure while Miley continued to beat him off. She didn't relent in her masturbation of him until there was nothing left but a slow trickle of cum flowing from the tip of Charlie's cock.

Miley giggled at the mess, kissing Charlie's ear. "Look at it all, baby. You came so good, I'm proud of you."

"Jesus," was all Charlie could say, breathing heavily from the ordeal.

Miley bit her lip, peering over Charlie's shoulder and scooping up some of his thick semen with the tips of her fingers. She commented, rather analytically, "It's really gooey tonight, usually your stuff isn't this thick."

Charlie turned and watched as Miley lifted her fingers and licked a little of his fluid onto her tongue, tasting it between her lips. She smiled, noticing his interest, and then offered her fingers to him. Without even thinking about it, Charlie stuck his tongue out and let Miley wipe a drop of his own cum onto it.

Miley asked, "How does it taste, big guy?"

Charlie made a sour face, "Not very good."

Miley giggled, "You get used to it."

"Can I ask you something?" Charlie asked.

Miley nodded, moving to find a towel. "Anything."

"It doesn't make you jealous, knowing that I would masturbate to pictures like this?"

"No, of course not." Miley wiped her hand off, cleaning it of excess lotion and seminal fluid, "You're a boy. All boys play with their things."

Charlie took the towel from Miley and began cleaning himself up as well. "I think most other girls are bothered by it."

"By boys jerking off?" Miley sounded incredulous. "Whatever. I think it's kind of hot, watching a guy masturbate. By the way, getting you off has me all wet. Do you think you could get it up again after a while and fuck me?"

Charlie could only grin.

PART 3 –

=======

"She proposed to you?" Charlie asked into his cell phone. He was on his lunch break, sitting in the mall's food court talking to Brian who was also at lunch. "What did you say?"

"I totally freaked out dude," Brian said. "I mean, there I was telling her how much I wanted to be with her and have a baby, but when she told me she wanted to get married I totally froze and my life flashed before my eyes."

Charlie stirred a fork into his rice bowl, completely distracted from his lunch by the Brian-Stacy gossip. "But didn't you already propose to her?"

"Only out of obligation!" Brian sounded frantic. "This was different; you should have seen the way she was looking at me with those tear-filled eyes, dude. I can't handle crying girls, and it seems like Stacy's always crying lately! Plus, one minute she was looking at adoption websites, and the next minute she's proposing. It's like an emotional roller coaster every day with her, and I'm not sure I can handle the swings."

Charlie listened to his friend closely, trying to fathom how he could be of any help. "You should talk to Miley."

"What? You're my best friend, dude. You're supposed to have some advice for me, even if it's bad."

"Miley's good at this stuff, I don't know what to tell you." Charlie paused to drink some of his soda, "Do you love her?"

"I think so."

"You think so?"

"Yeah, I think so." Brian wanted to know, "How does a person know for sure if they're in love or not?"

Charlie managed to squeeze a bite in, "Um, well, try this: close your eyes."

"Close my eyes?"

"Oh, uh... you're not driving are you?"

"No I'm in the cafeteria."

"Then just close your damn eyes," Charlie commanded.

"All right, all right. They're closed."

"Now picture yourself in twenty years. Imagine what kind of job you have, and the kind of car you'd like to drive home in. Try to picture in your mind the home you drive to, and all the stuff you have in it."

"Okay, I've got it."

Charlie asked, "Is Stacy there?"

There was only silence on the other end of the phone. Then, "Shit."

"She wasn't there?" Charlie surmised.

"No," Brian said. "I end up getting a really cool convertible though."

Charlie rolled his eyes.

=====

Miley opened her apartment door to find Stacy standing with red puffy eyes and holding a pizza box. "Uh oh."

"I brought lunch," Stacy said. "And all my problems. Can I come in and dump?"

Miley stepped aside so Stacy could enter, "Of course sweetie. Is it Brian?"

Stacy nodded, laying the pizza on Miley's coffee table. The scent of freshly baked pepperoni quickly filled the apartment.

"What happened? I thought things were finally going good with you guys?"

Stacy flopped herself onto the couch, "I told him I wanted to get married."

Miley's eyes widened.

"He totally froze," Stacy described. "You should have seen him, Miley. I mean, one minute he's being this super-awesome guy and telling me how everything is going to be okay with the baby, and my life. But when I bring up marriage he totally spaces out and looks like I'm asking him to sit in an electric chair."

"Oh no." Miley sat down next to her best friend, putting a comforting arm around Stacy's shoulders, "Boys can be so dense sometimes."

Stacy leaned her head against Miley's shoulder, "I was really starting to think he was the right guy, you know? But after last night I can tell he's not ready for commitment."

Miley suggested, "Maybe you just surprised him?"

Stacy shook her head and sniffled.

"Are you sure? Most guys aren't really expecting to get proposed to by a girl. They like to be the ones who do the proposing."

"He already proposed," Stacy complained. "Or tried to. I was just finally agreeing. Oh my god, I am totally going to end up alone and a single-mother for the rest of my life."

"You are not," Miley declared. "You're blonde, gorgeous, and you have big boobs. Those three things alone put you on every guy's radar." Then she clarified, "Well, the straight ones at least."

Stacy snorted out a derisive laugh, leaning to reach for a tissue.

Miley asked, "Do you want me to talk to him? Maybe I could find out what he's thinking."

Stacy shook her head, "No way, he'd know I sent you. I don't want to seem desperate."

Miley frowned, "Stace, you have to stop playing games with him."

Stacy squinted at Miley after wiping her nose. "What do you mean?"

"If you really care about him, you have to quit worrying about who is putting up the better front. You guys either want to be together or you don't."

"Whose side are you on, anyway?" Stacy sounded irritated.

"I'm not on anybody's side," Miley declared.

"It's not like you're one to talk, Miley. I remember a time when there was a new disaster between you and Charlie on a daily basis."

"Well, maybe we've grown up since then."

"Oh whatever!" Stacy barked. "You're such a hypocrite, Miley. God!"

"I am not! Charlie and I may have had our drama, but we never played silly games. We've always been up-front about how we felt towards each other."

"Oh yeah?" Stacy challenged, "Then what was Brett? Huh?"

Miley gasped, as though her feminine honor had just been insulted. "That doesn't count! Charlie and I were broken up."

Stacy stood, folding her arms across her chest. "So you weren't 'playing games' by dating Brett to make Charlie jealous?"

Miley stood and faced Stacy, her easily-ignited temper flaring. "What. Ever. So what would you call going out on a date with Adrian when you have Brian's bun in your oven?"

Stacy fumed, "That's not fair! I was really confused about what I wanted; I wasn't trying to make Brian jealous!"

"So you admit that you're a total slut?" Miley glared.

It was Stacy's turn to gasp. "Look who's talking! You're like a complete bitch in heat any time you even think about that big-dicked boyfriend of yours!"

"You leave Charlie out of this!"

"Oh get over yourself Miley. You think you and Charlie are so perfect. How many times did I listen to you groan on about your various stupid dramas with Charlie, and never once did I throw it back in your face. You even accused me of sleeping with him that one time, but I still had your back. How come whenever something's going on between Brian and me, I'm always the bad guy?"

"It's not my fault you're so back-and-forth with Brian, it's no wonder he's so confused. The poor guy probably has whiplash."

"You are such a bitch!"

"Whatever, slut!"

Stacy clenched her fists and issued an exasperated growl, "I don't even know why I came over here, or how an insensitive cow like you ever became my best friend!" She stalked towards the apartment door.

frozenhero1
frozenhero1
3,735 Followers