Beauty and the Geek Ch. 20

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
frozenhero1
frozenhero1
3,743 Followers

Miley shrugged a shoulder, "Not especially."

Charlie exhaled, "You're a mysterious girl, Millicent Andrews."

Miley giggled, "Yeah?"

Charlie nodded, "I'm a little confused."

Miley shrugged again, "I would only do a threesome if it was something that got you hot. I'd totally do it for you."

"Are you bisexual?" Charlie suddenly asked. "I mean, I remember that time with Stacy but I didn't think you were really into girls?

"I'm not sure," Miley answered casually. "I don't think so. I mean, I could never be in a relationship with a girl or anything, so if I am bi it's only a small part of me. I guess the most exciting part of it for me would be turning you on."

Charlie furrowed his brow, "I'm still not real clear. Is Haley into you or something?"

"Maybe, but its not like that at all for me. You know that I only want to be with you, right?"

"Yeah, I know that," Charlie smiled. "I never doubted it for a second."

"Good," Miley beamed. "So, do you want to see the panties I bought? They're crotchless!"

"Really?" Charlie peered curiously at the bag Miley was holding, completely distracted away from thoughts of Haley and lesbian kisses.

Reaching aside, Miley switched on a lamp that sat beside the couch. "Yeah, they're really sexy. And I don't even have to take them off for you to... to..."

Charlie squinted at Miley as she stared at him, "What? What's wrong?"

It was a tiny smudge on Charlie's upper lip that drew Miley's gaze, something that she hadn't seen until she turned the lamp on. "Charlie, is that lipstick?"

Charlie lifted a hand to his mouth, "Lipstick?"

Miley leaned closer, "It is! Charlie, where have you been tonight?"

"Nowhere, I've been here all night."

"Then who has been over here kissing you?" Miley demanded to know.

"Um, I can explain," Charlie said.

"Yeah?" Miley fumed, "This had better be good!"

"Stacy was over-" Charlie started.

That was all it took for Miley to blow her stack, "Stacy?!" she cried, rising from the couch. "You've been kissing Stacy?!?"

"No!" Charlie stood up as well, "No, she kissed me. I didn't-"

"I'm going to kill her!" Miley threw her shopping bag to the floor. "I can't believe that boyfriend-stealing bitch!"

"It's not like that, Miley. Please, chill out."

"You want me to chill out?!" Miley exclaimed. "When my best friend goes behind my back and kisses my man? Forget it Charlie." Miley narrowed her gaze, "Unless..."

Charlie gave her a clueless expression, "What?"

"Unless you kissed her back?"

Charlie exhaled, "Of course not. Just calm down, all right? Let me explain."

Miley folded her arms across her chest and pushed her lips together, still fuming but willing to listen.

"Stacy was feeling really alone," Charlie explained. "And depressed, and scared. I gave her a hug, and then she just kissed me. I'm sure she didn't even think about it, it was just one of those things. She felt terrible about it too, and ran out of here before I could even stop her."

"When were you planning on telling me this?" Miley asked angrily.

"I wasn't," Charlie admitted.

"You were going to keep this a secret from me?!?"

"Nothing happened," Charlie argued. "It was meaningless. She was confused and made a mistake. I knew you would get mad and I didn't want to drive a wedge between you two."

"I can't believe you, Charlie," Miley glared. "We've never kept secrets from each other before."

"I wasn't keeping a secret from you because there was nothing to tell, it was a harmless mistake."

Miley angrily gathered up her shopping bags, "I hope you were comfortable on the couch, buster, because you're not sleeping in my bed tonight!"

"Miley..." Charlie spread his hands as Miley stalked down the hallway. "Come on, Miley! Can't we talk about this?"

A slamming bedroom door was his only answer.

PART 2 - Sorting it all out

===================

"Dude, you look like hell," Brian said as Charlie slid into the restaurant booth.

"I was up late last night," Charlie said, reaching for a menu. He was glad it was Sunday and that he had the day off work. It had been hard enough waking up in time to meet Brian for breakfast at a local pancake house.

"I don't even want to hear about how horny Miley was," Brian warned. "I haven't gotten laid in weeks."

"It's not that," Charlie replied dryly. "We got into a fight. She banished me to the couch, but I just went home instead."

"No shit? Are you guys fighting?"

"I guess so," Charlie replied amidst a yawn. "I couldn't sleep after, either. I kept thinking about it, and my ribs were bothering me."

"What's she so pissed about?" Brian asked, blowing on a cup of coffee.

"Stacy kissed me," Charlie answered without thinking.

Brian's eyebrows rose, "Say that again?"

Charlie glanced up from his menu to see the anger boiling in Brian's eyes. "It wasn't like that," Charlie backpedaled. "It was more of a friendly thing; a hug and then a kiss. You know, between friends?"

"Uh huh," Brian didn't sound like he was buying it. "Then why was Miley so pissed?"

"I don't know," Charlie answered. "But she doesn't have any right to be angry at me when she was making out with Haley."

Brian blinked, momentarily distracted from his anger, "Who the hell is Haley?"

"Evidently she's Miley's new bisexual BFF," Charlie replied in an annoyed tone. "They kissed at the mall last night, in a dressing room, at the lingerie store, while they were buying crotchless panties."

"WHAT?!" Brian said too loudly, causing people at nearby table to glance over towards him.

"Shh," Charlie scowled, "Keep it down."

"Why is it whenever I hear about your life I feel like I am watching an episode of 90210? Jeezus dude, what the hell is going on? Miley is bisexual? You were making out with my ex?"

"Stacy and I weren't making out!" Charlie growled, frustrated. "And Miley isn't bisexual. I mean, I don't think she's bisexual... Fuck. I don't know."

Just then, a waitress appeared beside their booth and cleared her throat.

Brian looked up at her, "Can you give us a minute, lady? We're having a bit of a crisis here."

"Listen to me, man," Charlie instructed as the waitress walked away in a huff. "Stacy isn't herself. I mean, normally she's so confident and poised, you know? But she's been really depressed ever since she had the abortion."

Brian leaned back in the booth, feeling guilty that he hadn't seen Stacy since they broke up.

"She would have kissed anybody last night," Charlie continued. "I just happened to be the one sitting there."

Brian nodded, "I get it, dude. I'm not pissed at you."

"Good, because I have enough problems with Miley."

"Just like high school," Brian grinned. "So she seriously made out with a chick?"

Charlie sighed, "I need some pancakes."

=====

John White was enjoying the peace and quiet of having the house to himself on a Sunday morning. Charlie had gone out for breakfast and Olivia would be at a craft fair all day with friends. He let out a satisfied sigh while pouring a cup of coffee, contemplating what he could do with a couple hours of freedom. There was a Clint Eastwood marathon on cable...

Then the doorbell rang.

"Good morning, Mr. White," Miley greeted when John opened the door.

"Miley," John said, still holding his coffee. "How did I know it would be you?"

"You must be psychic. Is Charlie home?"

"Nope, he went out for breakfast," John replied, taking a sip while standing in the doorway. "I thought you kids used cell phones to triangulate one another's positions?"

"I was just checking. I actually wanted to talk to Olivia. Is she home?"

"She's gone too," John replied.

Miley pouted, "Damn. I was really hoping to talk to her about something."

John suddenly hoped Miley wouldn't want to talk to him, that would put a real damper on his time with Clint Eastwood, "She'll be gone all day."

Miley looked to John with a set of doe eyes, hoping he would be willing to talk to her if she looked suitably pathetic.

John sighed, unable to resist Miley's assault, "You having some kind of problem?"

"Yeah, do you think we could talk? I won't take up much of your time, I just need some advice."

John glanced over towards the TV longingly, "You're not having any female problems, are you?"

Miley's face screwed up in confusion, "What do you mean?"

John turned back to her, "You know, girl stuff. Something Olivia would be better at."

Miley laughed, "Oh, no. I'm having Charlie problems, actually."

"All right," John sighed, "come on in."

Leading Miley into the kitchen, John invited her to sit at the table and then proceeded to pour her a cup of coffee. Setting it down in front of her, John sat as well, "So what has my son done now?"

"He kissed another girl," Miley said, sliding the coffee cup towards her. "Actually, she kissed him. I don't think Charlie would ever cheat on me."

"He told you this?" John asked.

"No, that's the problem. He had a smudge of lipstick on his mouth. If I hadn't caught him he never would have told me. Can you believe that?"

"So this girl kissed him?" John attempted to clarify.

Miley nodded.

"But he didn't kiss her back."

Miley shook her head.

"And you're angry because he was going to keep it a secret?"

"Right," Miley blew on her coffee. "I'm Charlie's fiancé, he's supposed to tell me everything. There shouldn't be any secrets."

"You know, Miley, sometimes we keep secrets from the ones we love for a good reason. I don't tell Olivia everything."

"What do you mean?"

"For example," John gestured with his hand. "Let's say I go to the grocery store, and the cashier flirts with me and asks me out on a date. I would never tell Olivia that."

Miley squinted, "You wouldn't?"

John shook his head, "I'd turn her down, of course, and nothing would come of it. I'd probably forget all about it in a matter of hours, so what would be the point of telling Olivia? She'd only get unnecessarily jealous and worked up over nothing."

"Yeah but-"

"And I would expect her to do the same thing," John continued. "I don't want to know about it every time another man hits on her. I trust my wife. These things happen, but they're non-issues. So my guess is that Charlie didn't want to upset you."

Miley took a sip of her coffee, considering John's words, "But what if the reason he didn't tell me was because something did happen? If the kiss was so meaningless, why hide it?"

"See, this is what I'm talking about," John said. "Now that you know what happened your brain is going down the worst possible path, and you're starting to doubt Charlie when you probably don't need to. Look, Miley, I know my son. Ever since you two started going out he hasn't so much as looked at another female twice. That boy is one hundred percent all about one girl: you."

Miley beamed a smile, "You really think so?"

"I'm positive," John sighed, glancing at his watch. He knew there would be no chance at a Clint Eastwood marathon now that Miley was there, and wanted to avoid any more teen drama, "Look honey, I have a tee time I have to get to..."

Miley nodded, feeling much better after talking with John, "Don't let me keep you. Is it all right if I stay and wait for Charlie?"

"Make yourself at home," John said, rising to carry his coffee cup to the sink.

=====

Charlie was seriously considering a nap as he arrived home from breakfast, but then he saw Miley's BMW parked on the street in front of the house and knew no sleep would be coming soon. He pulled into the driveway and noticed both of his parent's cars were gone.

"Miley?" Charlie called as he walked through the front door, which wasn't locked. "Miley are you here?"

"I'm in here," Miley called from the direction of Charlie's bedroom.

Charlie walked down the hallway. "What's going on?" he asked, turning into his room. "Where are my-"

"They're not home," Miley said, laying on Charlie's bed wearing nothing but her purple crotchless panties.

Charlie froze in the doorway when he saw the sight of Miley. She was masturbating and had two fingers buried in the seam of her new panties.

"I guess your mom will be gone all day," Miley stated, spreading her legs a little further so that Charlie got an eyeful of what she was doing. "And your dad went golfing."

"Cool," Charlie murmured, transfixed.

"I'm sorry I was such a bitch last night," Miley said as she fingered her wetness. "Do you think you can forgive me?"

"Yeah," Charlie muttered, distracted by the rapidly growing erection under his shorts.

"Let me make it up to you, baby," Miley said as she sat up. She rubbed her damp fingers against one of her small breasts, making her nipple stiffen, "I've already cum twice, so my pussy is all hot and wet for you."

"Twice?" Charlie asked, unbuttoning his shorts as he approached the bed.

Miley nodded with a smoky, seductive expression. "I've been thinking about your cock," she slid forward to sit on the bed's edge, "and how badly I want you to shove it inside me."

"God I love make-up sex," Charlie said, leaving a trail of clothing behind. "Um, can I taste you first?"

"You want to taste me?" Miley asked with a quizzical glance. "You mean you want to eat my pussy? Of course baby, you know I-"

Charlie shook his head, kneeling "No, I mean I want to taste you."

Miley spread her knees as Charlie knelt between her legs. She watched, somewhat fascinated, as he slipped his pointer and middle finger inter her slit. "Mmm, that feels good," she whimpered with a shiver. "It's always better when it's someone else's hand."

Coating his fingers, Charlie curled them within Miley's sex before withdrawing his hand and lifting her flavor to his mouth. He liked the sweet taste of her fluids and moved his hand to get more.

Biting her lip in rapt interest, Miley asked, "How do I taste?"

"You taste good," Charlie commented around licking his two fingers. "Much better than my cum."

Miley got a big smile, remembering the time Charlie had tasted his own semen after she had jerked him off, "Let me have some."

Scooping more of her fluids, Charlie lifted his hand to Miley's lips. She licked his fingers first, then sucked them into her mouth. She kept her eyes on Charlie, watching his turned-on expression.

"That's so hot," Charlie stared.

"You want to know what's even better?" Miley murmured. "Sucking on your cock after it's been in my pussy."

"Really?" Charlie whispered.

"Yeah," Miley nodded. "Why don't you stick your cock in me for a while, then I'll suck your orgasm out?"

"Okay," Charlie agreed. Not that he could refuse such an enticing offer, especially with the massive erection sprouting between his legs. "But we have to go easy, my ribs are still tender."

"Why don't you lay down," Miley suggested. "I can be on top. I'll go real slow."

Charlie rose from between Miley's knees and then laid back on his bed. She grabbed one of his pillows to put beneath his head, then swung a leg over to straddle his hips.

"Do you like this position more than missionary?" Charlie wondered curiously.

"I can get you deeper this way," Miley said as she reached down to grab Charlie's shaft. She positioned his cock to her entrance, between the fold of her crotchless panties. "But I like it when you're on top too, because I like your pacing. You always start real slow, but by the end you're usually fucking me really hard and fast. I like that because you get so excited right before you cum and it's nice to get fucked real hard sometimes."

Charlie smiled, but then his mouth hung open in pleasure as Miley pushed herself down and impaled herself on his cock. It felt exquisite as her warmth surrounded him.

"Doggy is my favorite," Miley continued, enjoying the subject matter. She planted her palms on the bed beside Charlie instead of on his chest so as not to hurt him, hovering over his torso. "You get the deepest that way."

"Like the other day?" Charlie asked, "When I was fucking you on my desk?"

Miley lowered her hips, working more of Charlie's length into her pussy. "Yeah," she said, casting her head so her hair wouldn't fall into her eyes. "You were so deep that day, god Charlie. I thought your cock was going to come up through my throat."

Charlie couldn't help but laugh.

Miley giggled, "It's true. I love your cock, baby."

"Yeah?" Charlie was looking up to Miley's eyes, his hands finding her hips.

"It's so big," Miley moaned as she pushed herself further, taking the full length within her. "And you fuck me with it so good."

"Oh god that feels good," Charlie said, closing his eyes as Miley held herself in place and started rolling her hips

"Don't cum in me, okay? I want to suck on you for a while so tell me if you feel like you're going to cum."

Charlie grinned at the way Miley directed their sex with such casual authority, "Okay."

Miley took her palms from the bed and rose straight, letting her weight be supported by her straddling legs. She tossed her wavy brunette tendrils back and started bouncing slowly atop Charlie, not wanting to jostle him too badly. She grabbed her own breasts, letting him watch as she squeezed her palm-fitting flesh.

Charlie started pushing his own hips up to meet her, his hands sliding around Miley's hips to clutch firmly on her panty-clad ass cheeks.

"You like my butt, don't you baby?"

"Y-yeah," Charlie breathed out. "You have the sexiest butt I've ever seen on a girl."

Miley grinned proudly. "Here..." she said, suddenly lifting herself off Charlie and withdrawing from his cock.

Charlie blinked in dismay as he felt the cool air against his erection; it fell against his tummy and glistened with Miley's wetness. "What are you doing?" he asked.

Miley sat on the edge of the bed and worked quickly to slip her panties off. "I'm not going anywhere," she said with a wink. When she crawled back up on bed she took a reverse position as before and straddled Charlie so that her ass was facing him.

"Oh yeah, I like that," Charlie groaned as Miley once again gripped his cock and aimed it between her legs. He was staring at her backside and wasted no time in laying his palms on her butt.

"I thought you would," Miley said over her shoulder.

Charlie kneaded his fingers into Miley's soft flesh, groping her ass as she resumed their fucking.

"Do you like looking at my butt while I fuck you?"

"Yes," Charlie whispered, incredibly aroused by watching Miley's backside as she lifted and lowered herself. He stared at the sight of his cock disappearing within her stretched lips each time she took his length.

"Tell me why," Miley said, watching Charlie's aroused expression as she looked over her shoulder. "Tell me what you like about my ass."

"It's so tan," Charlie muttered in a voice hot with desire. "And smooth. And perfectly shaped."

"I like to tan in the nude," Miley said. "Because I know how much you like my butt to be tan. You don't like tan lines."

"I've never told you that, how did you...?

"I know my man," Miley assured him. "You like me tan all over, don't you baby?"

Charlie nodded, his breath growing rapid as Miley was swiftly rolling her hips.

"You like to look at my nice tanned titties and ass while you fuck me, and think about shooting your hot white gunk all over my sexy tan body. Don't you, Charlie?"

"Oh fuck, yes. Miley... I'm close..."

Miley lifted herself off Charlie's erection and knelt on the bed beside him. She quickly took his cock into her grip, seeing his distress at suddenly being free of her warmth, "Don't worry, lover. I have you."

Charlie issued a low moan as Miley knelt over him and suckled his cock between her lips. At first she took just the head, but it didn't take her long to start bobbing her head and working more and more of his length into her mouth.

"I do taste good," Miley gasped, taking a break to jerk Charlie with her hand for a few moments. "My pussy is sweeter than honey, isn't it baby?"

frozenhero1
frozenhero1
3,743 Followers