Beauty and the Geek Ch. 21

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
frozenhero1
frozenhero1
3,742 Followers

Charlie frowned, "I wouldn't have said it exactly like that, but yeah."

"And you think sitting out here all by yourself on the curb is a good solution?"

Charlie handed Haley her beer back, "Probably not."

Haley exhaled, "Charlie, Miley adores you. I mean, she wasn't even going to come tonight if you didn't agree. She wants to be with you all the time, and when she's not with you she can't shut up about you." Haley swallowed from her cup and then muttered, "It's kind of sickening, actually."

Charlie's lips curled into a slight grin.

Haley continued, "I really don't think she cares if you're a party animal or not. She loves you for whatever you are."

Charlie nodded, "I know."

"Besides, I think it's kind of cool that you're not like those drunken slobs in there. Trust me, those adolescent guys cheering at us will only ever wish they get a girl as hot as Miley or I."

Charlie glanced aside at Haley, "So you think I'm cool?"

Haley grinned, "Honey, if it wasn't for Miley I would have asked you out a long time ago."

Charlie blinked, but before he could respond he heard Miley's voice.

"Charlie! I've been looking everywhere for you!"

Charlie turned to see Miley trotting towards him, her usually-sexy gait a little off-balance. Brian reluctantly followed after her, carrying two plastic cups full of beer.

"I'm sorry," Charlie rose. "I guess I just got a little freaked out."

Miley rushed into Charlie's grasp, "Don't be mad at me, okay baby? Haley and I are just friends, I swear."

"I know," Charlie assured her, squeezing Miley back as she hugged him.

Brian finally reached the others and handed Charlie one of his beers, "We should probably drink these and head out. I think Miley's had enough."

"Whatever," Miley slurred. "I could drink you under the table, lightweight."

Haley laughed, "Hanging out with you guys is like being in a soap opera. It's kind of fun."

Brian groaned, "Please don't encourage them."

=====

Four hours later, Charlie carefully deposited Miley onto her bed.

"Charlie," Miley warned. "The room is spinning."

Charlie grinned as he pulled his shirt off, "That's your head, hon."

"Baby, you gotta take my dress off." Miley put a hand to her forehead hoping to still the spinning, "I dunno if I can manage it."

After taking off his pants, Charlie moved to Miley. "I can't believe you're still awake, after doing that third bong."

Miley did her best to lift and roll so Charlie could work her sundress off, but wasn't much help. "Those guys double-dog dared me to do it, Charlie. I had to prove..." Miley let out a cute burp, "...I had to prove my womanhood."

Charlie laughed as he hung up Miley's dress, "Your womanhood?"

Miley squirmed a little, nestling her body into the bed. She was wearing panties, but hadn't been wearing a bra. "I'm a woman, Charlie."

"You are," Charlie agreed, tugging the sheets down from beneath Miley. "The most perfect woman I've ever laid eyes on."

Miley turned her head aside to look at Charlie. "Baby, I want to fuck tonight before we sleep. I'm horny."

Charlie laughed again, crawling into bed beside Miley.

"I'm serious, Charlie."

"Baby," Charlie kissed Miley's forehead, "You're drunk."

Miley's face twisted in confusion, "So?"

"I can't take advantage of a drunk girl," Charlie explained. "That would be like, rape, or something."

Miley snorted out several giggles, "Charlie! We make love almost every night, some nights twice. I think I'll be okay with it in the morning. Come on baby, please? Stick your big cock in me?"

"You won't pass out before we're finished, will you?"

"Charlie, you've got a ten inch dick. Would you be able to sleep with something that big getting stuffed inside of you?"

PART 3 - The Day After ==================

Miley awoke the next morning to the sound of her cell phone ringing and buzzing on the nightstand. She rolled over and desperately reached for the phone, hoping to silence it. Her head was pounding and the sound from the phone was like a dagger stabbing into her brain.

"...h-hello...?"

"Jeezus, Miley. You sound like shit," Stacy said. "Are you still sleeping?"

Miley squinted at her digital clock/radio and saw that it was nearly noon. "I'm up," she declared weakly. "Oh god, Stace, I think my head is going to split in two..."

"Sounds like somebody had fun last night," Stacy giggled.

"I was at this party with Charlie and Brian; Haley invited us." Miley slowly moved to sit at the edge of her bed, "The last thing I remember is Charlie driving us all home and watching Brian and Haley make out in the back seat."

"What?! I thought he was into that comic slut from Miami?"

Miley winced and cursed herself for the slip, "They were drunk, I'm sure it was meaningless."

Stacy's sigh came through the phone loud and clear, "You know what? I don't even care. Brian can see whoever he wants."

Miley realized how bad she had to pee and rose from the bed as she was talking to Stacy, "I meant to call you last night when we got home, but I must have passed out. How did your date with Chip go?"

"It was okay."

"Just 'okay'?" Miley trotted in bare feet towards the bathroom. She heard the television coming from down the hall and assumed Charlie was already up. "What did you guys do?"

"It was pretty casual," Stacy replied. "We went for pizza before he took me to a movie."

Miley pulled the tee shirt she was wearing up her tummy and pushed her panties down the expanse of her bare legs, "Did you see that new one with the five nurses? I heard it's really funny."

"I wanted to," Stacy said. "But Chip wanted to see some super hero movie starring Nic Cage; it was awful. The Blue Bug, or something."

Miley giggled as she relieved her bladder, "That's what you get for dating a geek - welcome to my world."

"It wasn't so bad, I guess. I mean, he was really sweet. He even brought me roses."

"Really?" Miley juggled the phone to her other ear as she reached for some toilet paper. "Did you sleep with him?"

"Miley!" Stacy chided. "Of course not."

"How about a kiss?" Miley prodded, "Did he try to kiss you goodnight?"

"Yes," Stacy answered, and Miley could hear the smile on her best friend's face.

"Tell me everything!" Miley begged as she wiped between her legs.

"He was a real gentleman," Stacy said. "He walked me to my door. I think he was nervous because my parents were home, but he made his move right under the porch light."

Miley beamed a smile as she rose and wriggled her panties back up, "Did you kiss him back?"

"Yes," was Stacy's shy reply.

"And...?"

"He's not a very good kisser," Stacy reported.

"It was probably his first kiss," Miley suggested. "Give the poor guy some time to develop his skills."

"I don't know... he's still in high school, Miley. I feel like I'm robbing the cradle, you know?"

"Whatever," Miley rolled her eyes. "You're only two years older than him. Listen, hon, can I call you back later? I need to find some aspirin."

"Yeah, that's cool," Stacy answered. "I'm going out to lunch with my parents soon, anyway. Call me this afternoon?"

"Of course," Miley replied. "Love you."

"Love you too."

After hanging up and washing her hands, Miley wandered out to the living room to find Charlie on the couch watching cartoons. She smelled coffee and made a detour into the small kitchen.

"Morning," Charlie called.

"Hey lover," Miley called back, fetching a mug.

"How are you feeling?" Charlie wondered.

"I have a headache," Miley complained, reaching for the coffee pot.

"There's some Advil by the fridge."

Miley glanced at the ibuprofen and smiled. Charlie had obviously set the bottle out for her. She snatched up the small plastic container and carried it along with her coffee towards the couch. Curling a leg beneath her, Miley sat beside Charlie and leaned against him. "What'cha watching?" she asked, cradling her coffee mug and blowing on the steam.

"The Teen Titans," Charlie replied.

Miley teased, "Aren't you a little old for Saturday morning cartoons, baby?"

"It's not a cartoon," Charlie argued, "it's animated."

"Whatever." Miley snuggled against Charlie, taking a slurp of her coffee and fishing out some Advil, "I don't remember getting home last night. I didn't do anything stupid, did I?"

Charlie grinned, stretching an arm around Miley's shoulders, "You passed out in the car after we dropped Brian and Haley off at her place."

Miley almost spit up some of her coffee, "You left Brian at Haley's house last night?"

Charlie lifted an indifferent shoulder, "Yeah. Why? They were getting along great."

"They were drunk!" Miley frowned, "And what about Sam? She thinks Brian is really into her."

"I think he is," Charlie replied. "He really likes Sam."

Miley uncurled from Charlie and scowled at him, "But he slept with Haley?"

"I don't know," Charlie defended himself. "For all we know they stayed up all night playing video games."

"Yeah, right." Miley pouted in a huff, setting her coffee down, "I can't believe Brian would do that. He's such an ass."

"You didn't seem to have a problem with it last night. You were encouraging them to make out, during the car ride home."

"I was?"

Charlie nodded, "You kept telling them what an awesome couple they make."

"I was drunk too," Miley reminded.

"I know. I had to carry you to bed from the car."

"You carried me that whole way?"

"Of course. But then you woke up and begged me to fuck you."

Miley giggled, "Oh! I remember that. You fucked the shit out of me. Kind of a crazy first night together as a live-in couple, huh? Sorry about all the drama, babe."

"Technically, I haven't moved anything in yet. Tonight could be our first official night of living together."

"You are the sweetest guy..." Miley leaned and kissed Charlie's cheek.

"Who were you on the phone with, earlier?"

"Oh, that was Stacy," Miley replied.

Charlie wondered, "How did her date with Chip go?"

"I'm not sure," Miley considered. "She seemed kind of indifferent."

"Uh oh," Charlie frowned. "That doesn't sound good."

Miley shrugged, "They kissed?"

"That's more promising," Charlie sounded optimistic. "Even we didn't kiss on our first date."

Miley leveled a look at Charlie, "Baby, our 'first date' was me jacking you off in your bedroom after high school."

Charlie grinned in amusement, "Oh yeah."

Miley rolled her eyes, "At least Stacy got pizza."

"What was our first date?" Charlie wondered. "I mean, our first real date."

Miley swatted Charlie's shoulder, "I can't believe you've forgot!"

Charlie searched his thoughts.

"You took me to a scary movie, don't you remember? I jerked you off in the theater."

"Oh yeah," Charlie recalled. "It's funny how all our stories end with you jerking me off."

"It's not my fault," Miley noted. "You're the one who can't keep his dick out of my hand."

=====

Brian opened his eyes and immediately felt out of place. He hated waking up and not knowing where he was. Then he felt someone next to him. At least the person smelled nice, whoever it was...

"Good morning," Haley greeted as Brian rolled over. She was seated on the bed, legs crossed beneath her. She had a small plate and was nibbling on a piece of toast. "You want some breakfast?"

Brian sat up and immediately regretted it.

"Be careful," Haley grinned, seeing Brian's green gills. "We kind of tore it up last night."

Brian put a palm to his forehead before realizing he wasn't wearing any clothes. A second glance at Haley revealed she wasn't wearing any either. Brian had to force himself to look away from her amazing body, "Um, what happened?"

"Don't you remember?" Haley asked, finishing the last bite of her toast.

"I remember Charlie driving us," Brian recalled, straining through the fog of his hangover. "We were in the back seat. I remember Miley was in the front, and she kept telling us to..."

Haley smirked, "Yeah, she kept telling us to use more tongue."

Brian winced before looking to Haley, "Did we -?"

"Multiple times," Haley confirmed.

"Shit," Brian cursed.

"Not exactly what a girl wants to hear the morning after," Haley offered dryly.

"I'm sorry," Brian rubbed his eyes. "It's not you. You're great." Brian glanced at Haley's naked form once again, "Seriously, you are amazingly sexy."

Haley smiled knowingly.

"It's just that, that-"

"You have a girlfriend?" Haley guessed.

"Sort of, I'm not sure."

"Don't worry about it," Haley patted Brian's shoulder before getting up from the bed. "I wasn't looking for anything serious when I invited you in, last night."

Brian let out a relaxed breath, but when he watched Haley's naked ass sway towards the bathroom he had trouble recalling anything about Sam.

=====

After stepping out of the shower, Miley wrapped a fluffy towel around her slender form and started pushing a brush through her dark curls. The Advil was kicking in and she felt much better. "Charlie?" she called, regarding the mirror.

"Yeah?" Charlie called back from the sofa.

Miley continued to pay attention to her long curls, "Will you call Brian and ask him if he slept with Haley?"

"No!" Charlie replied. "Are you crazy?"

"But I'm not good enough friends yet with Haley," Miley whined. "I can't ask her private stuff like that, not yet. Not like I can with Stacy."

Charlie continued to refuse, "I'm not sticking my nose in."

"I'll give you a hand job?" Miley offered.

Charlie was silent for a few moments, obviously considering the offer, "Can I have one of those either way?"

Miley smiled at the mirror while inspecting herself, "Probably."

Charlie appeared in the bathroom doorway, "How come you're so worried about Brian and Haley?"

Miley set her brush down on the sink counter, "Because. Until he gets a girlfriend of his own, I'm responsible for Brian."

"What?" Charlie's face scrunched up in confusion.

"Behind every great guy is a fabulous woman," Miley noted. "And Brian is going to make a really great guy some day, so I have to do my best to guide him until he gets a woman of his own."

Charlie looked doubtful, "Um, I'm pretty sure Brian doesn't need a guide."

"Of course he does," Miley countered, returning to the mirror and examining her eyebrows. "If he didn't, he would have thought of Sam last night instead of hooking up with Haley. He always does this. The first time he shacked up with Stacy it was the same thing; they were both drunk. Then he got wasted at that club in Miami and woke up next to Sam. Now Haley. Someone needs to straighten him out."

"Say you're right," Charlie proposed. "I still don't understand why it's your responsibility. Won't he think you're just butting in?"

Miley turned away from the counter and faced Charlie, "I take care of you because you're my man. But Brian is your best friend, so that makes him, like... my second man. I love you both dearly."

Charlie grinned and shook his head, "So you take care of me, huh?"

Miley lifted a palm to Charlie's cheek, "Of course. I do my best to keep you out of trouble; I make sure you eat your vegetables; I tell you how awesome you are when you're feeling down; oh, and I give your cock regular milkings."

"You're not milking Brian too, are you?" Charlie joked.

Miley laughed, "I might kiss a few girls every now and then, but I'm a one-cock girl."

"How's your headache?" Charlie wondered.

"Much better," Miley replied, unwrapping her towel and letting it drop to the bathroom floor.

Charlie let out an impressed breath at Miley's naked form. Even after all the time they had been together, her skinny and tanned frame never failed to arouse Charlie, "Damn, baby."

=====

As Brian was pulling his jeans on he felt a buzzing against his thigh. Realizing it was his phone he dug in his pocket and glanced at the phone's face. "Fuck," he remarked before answering. "Hello?"

"Hey Brian," came Sam's voice. "Are you busy?"

"Um..."

Just then Haley walked back into the room, though she still hadn't put any clothes on. Brian was dumbfounded by her beauty. She had a perfect body, with an athletic tightness that made it hard to look away. Brian forced himself not to stare, "Um, no. No, I'm not busy."

Haley grinned and reached into her closet for a robe, doing her best to remain silent.

"What's up?" Brian asked, watching as Haley brushed her long blonde hair back over the collar of the robe.

"You're never going to believe this," Sam said excitedly. "I just got a call from an editor I know over at Marvel Comics. They're ready to order twelve issues of Captain Darkness from you and Charlie."

"What!?" Brian asked, stunned. He forgot all about Haley's hair.

Sam squealed excitedly, "I know, right? My friend says if fan response is positive, Marvel would like to make Captain Darkness the flagship of their adult line of comics! Can you believe it?"

"No fucking way!" Brian appeared to be in shock.

Haley paused what she was doing and blinked at Brian's excitement.

Sam continued, "We can go over the details next week when I'm in Tallahassee, but I should have a proposal from Marvel in hand for you and Charlie by then."

Brian laughed, "This is amazing! Sam, you are the greatest."

"I told you I'd get you published, didn't I?"

"I can't wait to tell Charlie," Brian said. "I should call him, can I call you back later?"

"Sure," Sam replied. "I can't wait."

Haley watched as Brian hung up his cell, "Good news I take it?"

"You could say that," Brian smiled.

"Let me guess," Haley joked, "your girlfriend is getting her breasts augmented?"

Brian chuckled, "No. And she's not really my girlfriend. In fact, we haven't even gone out on a date."

"You like her though," Haley guessed. "I could see it in your eyes when you were talking to her."

Brian nodded in admission, "She's really cool. In fact, she just got Charlie and me a deal with the largest publisher in comic books."

"That's really great," Haley smiled warmly, tying her robe. "And don't worry, she never has to know about us."

"Thanks, Haley."

"No problem," she replied. "So, how about that breakfast?"

"I'd love breakfast," Brian said. "I just have to call Charlie first."

=====

"Oh jeezus, Charlie..." Miley moaned as she felt the head of Charlie's cock begin to invade her entrance. "Go slow, baby. You're so big."

Miley was bent over the foot of the bed, her firm buttocks sticking straight up. Charlie stood behind her, his hands grasping Miley's slender hips as he attempted to fit his erection within her sex. Both of the young lovers had wasted no time dashing from bathroom to bedroom once sex was on their minds. After stripping Charlie of his clothing, Miley had quickly positioned herself on the bed without any thought or concern for foreplay.

"You're kind of dry," Charlie noticed out loud, feeling more resistance than usual.

Miley turned her head to look over her shoulder. "I must be dehydrated," she reasoned.

Charlie withdrew from his attempt, "I don't want to hurt you."

"No," Miley fretted, "don't quit. I'll moisten up. Maybe rub that big dick of yours on my clit for a minute?"

But Charlie had another plan. He squatted behind Miley until his head was level with her ass. Using his hands, he parted her ass cheeks aside and moved in.

"Oh fuck," Miley cursed pleasurably when she felt Charlie's tongue intrude between her pussy lips. She instinctively parted her legs to give him better access. "Oh fuck, that feels so good."

Charlie worked his tongue hard, lapping between her folds as deeply as he could reach. His face became buried in Miley's ass when he pushed himself forward to penetrate her even further. Making sure his tongue licked across her clit every few seconds, Charlie soon had Miley dripping in arousal.

As she was clenching her bedspread and moaning in heat, Miley heard Charlie's cell phone start to ring. The sound was muffled from being stuffed into the front pocket of his pants and discarded to a heap in the corner of the room.

frozenhero1
frozenhero1
3,742 Followers