Beauty and the Geek Ch. 27

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
frozenhero1
frozenhero1
3,752 Followers

"Wow," Stacy formed a circle with her lips. "That's really big. How? I mean, when did you guys decide this?"

"I stopped taking birth control about a month ago," Miley said. "We both really want to start a family, you know?"

"Are you sure you guys are ready?" Stacy asked. "Having a baby is a big responsibility."

"I know," Miley agreed. "And I know there are a zillion reasons why we should wait, but I love Charlie so much and we both want children. You should see Charlie's eyes light up whenever we talk about it; I think he's really excited about being a father."

Stacy wrapped her arms around Miley, "That's so awesome. I'm really happy for you two. And you know what? I've always known you'll make a great mother. Your baby is going to hit the jackpot as soon as its born, because it'll have the best mom ever."

Miley hugged Stacy back with a happy sniffle, "Really? You think so?"

"I know so," Stacy promised. "I mean, you were kind of a brat back in high school..."

Miley snorted out a laugh.

Stacy continued, "We both were. But you've changed so much since Charlie entered your life. You've become this maternal rock in the foundation of your relationship with him. And the way you're always taking care of him and Brian... it makes me kind of jealous. I think that's why we were fighting. I look at the way you are with Brian, the way you protect him and look out for him -- even when he doesn't want it -- and I wish I could have that with him."

"You can," Miley wiped a tear off her cheek. "You just have to give him a chance."

"I know," Stacy nodded, fighting back her own tears. "Maybe I will."

"Listen,' Miley added. "There's one more thing..."

"Really?" Stacy breathed out a laugh. "I'm not sure I can take much more of this emotional stuff..."

Miley beamed out a grin, "It's just that... well, Charlie and I want to get married."

Stacy snorted, "Duh. You guys have been engaged since May."

"No," Miley clarified. "Like, soon. Before Thanksgiving."

"Oh my god," Stacy looked shocked all over again, "Are you serious?"

"Yeah," Miley's expression glowed with a bright smile. "We're tired of waiting. We picked this beautiful spot at a park south of town. There's this incredible garden of fall-blooming flowers and... well, I want you to be my Maid of Honor."

Stacy literally had to choke back the waterworks at that point, but it didn't help -- happy tears dripped from her eyes anyway, "Really?"

Miley gasped out a teary laugh, "You sound surprised. Who did you expect me to ask, Haley?"

Stacy grinned, "I can't believe it, you're getting married and having a baby! This is so exciting!"

Both girls locked into a hugging embrace, mascara dripping down Stacy's cheeks.

"I'm not interrupting anything," Chip suddenly appeared. "Am I?"

=====

"This is crazy!" Miley complained, standing in the back stock room at The House of Spandex amidst piles of magazines and comic books. She had her arms folded across her chest angrily, "I'm not showing you my boobs, Chip."

"Are you sure?" Chip raised a brow. "Because I heard those two girls discussing some pretty juicy stuff."

"Spill it!" Stacy demanded.

"No way," Chip shook his head adamantly. "Not until I see boobs. Bare boobs, no bras. and at least ten seconds each."

"I can't believe I went out on a date with this little perv," Stacy growled, glancing at Miley.

"He's a guy," Miley muttered. "What did you expect?"

Stacy lifted her hands, ready to give in and start unbuttoning her shirt, but before even one button was loosed Miley suddenly lunged forward.

"Owwwww!" Chip cried out loudly.

"All right you little shit," Miley hissed through clenched teeth. She squeezed Chip's scrotum for added emphasis, "Tell us what you heard in there. Every detail! Otherwise I'm taking these home with me and you'll go through the rest of your perverted life without your balls."

Stacy sucked in an amused breath and lifted a hand to cover her grin.

"P-please," Chip squeaked, his voice raising a pair of octaves. "O-okay, I-I'll tell you everything. Just don't squeeze so haaaaaooooooooww!"

"Stop wasting our time," Miley glared as she tugged downwards.

"T-they were talking about tricking some guy," Chip yammered out quickly, "something about one of them being pregnant! They m-mentioned getting revenge on some other girls and breaking him up with his girlfriend."

Stacy and Miley looked at each other with shocked expressions.

"P-please!" Chip begged, "That's all I know!"

"Sam isn't pregnant," Stacy realized with a murmur. "She faked it to break Brian and me up. That's why she was drinking like a fish!"

"Yeah," Miley agreed. "And that bleached-out bimbo Haley has been helping her. I'm going to kill those two bitches!"

"Um," Chip was standing as still as possible, "Can you let me go now?"

Miley released Chip, who took a deep breath of relief at having his scrotum back.

Stacy followed after her best friend when Miley started stalking towards the store, "Miley, wait..."

Miley turned curiously.

Stacy unbuttoned the top half of her blouse before tugging her white lacy bra up and over her breasts. She turned to face Chip and pulled her shirt wide open, exposing her large hanging boobs.

"Holy shit," Chip uttered with awe. They were better than he even imagined - milky-white and surrounded by feint tan lines still lingering from the summer. Soft pink nipples capped what looked to Chip like two mounds sent straight from heaven.

"Thanks Chip," Stacy winked, "you totally earned this."

Chip's jaw fell slightly and his eyes went owlish.

Miley gasped out a giggle, "C'mon, you slut! Maybe we can still catch Sam and Haley and totally kick their asses!"

Stacy blew Chip a parting kiss as Miley grabbed her arm and tugged.

"Wait," Stacy urged as Miley pulled her towards the mall, quickly buttoning up her shirt. "I'm not wearing good fighting clothes!"

"I think I can take both of them," Miley sounded confident, trotting through the comic book store.

Stacy hoped her best friend was joking but didn't want to get left behind either way.

From the register, Theo watched as Miley hurried past on her way through the entrance. Stacy was right behind her, trying to get her shirt buttoned and not break a heel. "Hey Miley, Hey Stacy," he waved. "Thanks for shopping at The House of Spandex!"

When the two girls finally arrived back at Applebaums only Sam remained; Haley was nowhere to be seen. Stacy suggested they wait, to see if Haley was in the bathroom or something, but after ten minutes the only thing that happened was a waitress delivering Sam the check.

"Let's go," Miley started towards the restaurant's entrance.

"Miley..." Stacy followed, "Promise me you won't start a fight? There are, like, kids and stuff in there."

Sam's surprise was complete when Miley and Stacy suddenly appeared to slide into the booth across from her. Remnants of the lunch she shared with Haley still lingered on the table, and Sam had been digging in her purse for a credit card.

"Miley? Stacy? Um, what are you guys doing here?"

"What are you doing here?" Miley propped her elbow on the table, "That's the better question."

Stacy tilted her head, curious of the answer.

"I met a friend for lunch. I was just about to leave..."

Miley's eyes fell on the empty wine glasses, "Enjoying a little 'drinky-drinky', were we? That can't be good for the baby."

"Oh," Sam tried to cover, "um... those were my friend's. I just had water."

"That was some funny-colored water I saw you drinking at the bar earlier," Stacy said. "Looked more like beer."

Sam made an annoyed expression and pushed the rims of her glasses up her nose, "Have you two been spying on me?"

"You're not really pregnant," Miley accused, "are you?"

"I-I don't know what you're talking about," Sam gathered up her purse, meaning to leave.

"Why don't you just admit it?" Stacy glared, "You made it all up so that Brian and I would break it off and you could get him back. Were you going to fake the abortion, too?"

Sam looked caught. Like a deer at night frozen by a car's headlights.

"And I thought you were a nice person," Miley sounded disappointed.

Moisture rimmed Sam's eyes, "I'm sorry, I just wanted to get Brian back so bad..."

Stacy wanted to know, "What does Haley have to do with all of this?"

"It was her idea," Sam tried to hold it together. "She came to my apartment one night, apologizing for sleeping with Brian. S-she said she knew a way I could get him back. I didn't want to at first, but she made it sound so easy. All I had to do was tell one lie. I just had to pretend to be pregnant for a little while..."

"Do you have any idea how much you've hurt Brian?" Miley wondered. "He's been absolutely devastated. He won't even draw, and Charlie's been worried that they won't be able to make Marvel's deadline for their comic book."

"I-I'm sorry," Sam cried. "I've been so lonely, I don't have any friends, and it hurt when Brian left me. I'd never had a boyfriend before and I-I thought we'd be together forever."

Sympathy found Stacy's eyes when Sam finally burst into tears.

"I would have loved to be your friend," Miley stated, her expression far-less forgiving. "Plus, Charlie and Brian both think you're one of the coolest girls they ever met for helping them with their comic book. But you lied to us all, Sam. I don't think either of them will want to be your friend anymore."

"Don't worry about telling Brian the truth," Stacy said in a soft tone. "I'll take care of that for you when I ask him to take me back."

Miley followed when Stacy slid out of the booth, "By the way, Haley's a total hose-bag slut. You should stay away from her."

Sam sniffled as the two friends left her all alone at the table.

=====

Stacy walked Miley to her car after the girls left the mall, "Thanks for coming, hon. I never would been able to do any of that without you."

"I still can't believe Sam would lie about being pregnant," Miley mused. "She always seemed so sweet."

"Did you hear what she said about Brian being her first boyfriend? People do crazy things when they're in love and suddenly faced with being all alone."

"I guess so," Miley considered. "I know I'd probably go off the deep-end if Charlie ever left me."

Stacy breathed out a laugh, "I don't think you have to worry; that boy is one-hundred percent gaga over you."

"Yeah," Miley smiled. "So, are you going over to Brian's?"

Stacy nodded when they reached Miley's car, "He deserves to know the truth and I want to apologize to him for being such a bitch about the whole thing. I should have stood by him through all of this."

"He'll forgive you," Miley promised, digging in her purse for her car keys.

"I hope so," Stacy looked guilty. "I want to love him unconditionally, you know? Like you do; you've had his back this whole time. I'm sorry I got so mad at you. Brian's lucky to have you."

Miley stretched her arms out for a hug, "I love you Stacy Sullivan, don't ever forget that. Even when we fight, you're still my best friend and always will be."

Stacy eagerly hugged back, "I love you too."

"By the way," Miley added, "when you're explaining this whole mess to Brian, maybe leave out the part where you showed Chip your tits?"

Stacy laughed, "Good idea."

The two girls stood for several long moments, squeezing each other tightly. Both were relieved to have put their arguments behind them.

"One other thing," Stacy said after letting go.

Miley opened her car door, "Yeah?"

"I never said it earlier, but I'd love to be your Maid of Honor. I'm so happy for you and Charlie."

Miley smiled warmly, "I never doubted it for a second. Can you believe it? I'm going to me Mrs. Charlie White!"

Stacy suddenly looked excited, "We should go shopping for your wedding dress, after classes tomorrow!"

Miley beamed, "Okay! Pick me up in the morning before school? I'll want to hear all about your and Brian's kinky make-up sex."

Stacy blushed and laughed, "See you in the morning."

frozenhero1
frozenhero1
3,752 Followers
12