Beauty and the Horny Beast

Story Info
Adult version of the child's classic.
5.7k words
3.67
184.8k
36
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

An Adult Fairy Tale


Once upon a time, long, long ago there lived a beautiful young woman in a sparkling white castle. The castle was perched high on a hill and glistened in the sunlight. In days gone by it was a fortress who's ownership was envied by any who had ever had to defend a position. Those days are long gone though, today it is merely another beautiful castle in a land dotted with them. It is still occupied by the family SaintLoon as it has been for many generations past.

However, the only SaintLoon left is SaintLoon herself, beautiful, elegant, spoiled and blissfully unaware of her situation. Unaware that the titles, properties and monies can only be inherited by the male line. In the event that there is no male to inherit, all the above mentioned titles, money and properties revert to the crown. To make matters even worse, SaintLoon is well past the age of marriage. She was twenty her last birthday and most girls of her class were married by the age of fifteen. This situation was not entirely her fault though.

Saintloon had been betrothed, at the age of ten, to a duke who was thirty years her senior. This was not uncommon and she was not bothered by it at all. She intended to do her duty as the wife of a nobleman and this was to give him an heir or two and then have a series of romantic liaisons with the lesser, and younger, nobility. The fact that she wasn't already married was due in part to her parents who spoiled her terribly and finally to the duke himself. He died.......suddenly and without warning!! He died and left her without a fiancé, a dowry (although she didn't know this yet) and without any social standing.

Now throw in the tragic and unexpected death of her parents and as they say, "The plot thickens"! The king immediately moved to regain the properties and money of the family SaintLoon. He was as honest as he could be with SaintLoon, instructing her on what he considered to be her options in regard to her future.

His "sage" advice to her was that she must now consider herself a commoner and the very best she could hope for would be a position as a nanny or perhaps a dancing instructor. He even went so far as to offer her a "position" in his household, doing what he didn't say but one can only imagine.

SaintLoon exhausted all avenues of assistance from her friends, most of which would not receive her any longer. One even had the butler tell her to use the back door in the future. She was stunned, angry, hurt, you name it.............she felt it! It was about then she remembered a distant cousin in a far off, magical land . Had her life gone as planned she would never have remembered this relative but she was desperate. Even a working class cousin was better than no cousin at all. With this thought in mind she set out on a journey that would change her life forever.

She traveled a long way, she was cold, tired and hungry, oh God was she hungry!!! She ate roots, nuts, berries, anything that didn't make her sick and some things did anyway. She slept in the woods, in alleys, in deserted sheds, anywhere that afforded some relief from the weather. Although she was naive and gullible, she was also tough and resourceful, more so than anyone would have suspected. She traveled at dusk and again at dawn, so as to remain a shadowy figure, melting into the landscape. After a time she became so dirty and unkempt that it was easy to blend in, to become a part of the forest.

She spent several months on the road but since all journeys come to an end she was relieved to finally reach that land of elves and giants in which her cousin resided. She wasted no time in finding her long-lost relative who, as it turns out, is Alaina. Alaina was surprised, no.........make that stunned, to find SaintLoon on her doorstep. Alaina did what she could to make SaintLoon feel at home, she showed Loon her new house (Loon hated it), gave her gold for armor and food (Loon felt it wasn't enough) and showed her how to hunt (Loon was disgusted by this barbaric act). The Loon didn't realize that hunting was a necessity in this land of ogres, wolves and demons, it was not only a way of supporting one's self but it was also important to be able to defend one's self. It was after this that SaintLoon told Alaina what she expected Alaina to do for her.

It seems that SaintLoon expected, nooooo...........more like demanded, Alaina to provide a manor house, a small one or a townhouse, preferably a large one. The Loon expected it to be staffed with servants, furnished, stables and so on....... you get the picture. In short, she felt Alaina was her personal "Golden Goose" but still far beneath her in status. Now anyone who knows Alaina even a little knows she is kind, generous and fair but some few also know she has a short fuse and a vile, nasty temper. Alaina had been patient with SaintLoon but this was too much. Alaina already had two others depending on her and to take on one such as SaintLoon was out of the question. So she began to make inquiries of her friends, she was looking for a mate for SaintLoon. One that would be strong enough not to be intimidated by her attitude. One who would be willing to take on SaintLoon's training, her expenses, her inability to relate to ordinary people.

It was in this way that Alaina came across Nevar. Nevar was a giant warrior, an armorsmith, he was quiet, had never been married, he was a very simple man but strong and was willing to overlook SaintLoon's lack of abilities. Alaina arranged for Nevar to become SaintLoon's warder; he was to take care of her, train her, outfit her, and yes..............humble her if necessary!!! SaintLoon was furious at this turn of events; however, by the time she found out about it it was too late to stop it. Nevar had moved most of her things to his house and then went to get her.

Nothing Alaina had told him prepared him for his meeting with SaintLoon that first time. He thought it must be a mistake; this could not be the woman that was going to be his, for make no mistake about it, being a warder gave him as much power over her as a husband would have had. He was quite speechless and taken aback by her beauty. He had always wanted a human woman but never dreamed of one like this. He tried to speak to her but ended up mumbling and getting all tongue-tied, this amused SaintLoon and she laughed at him. He knew then it was not going to go smoothly with her. He also knew by then that he didn't care if it went smoothly or not.

Being a giant and a warrior Nevar had very little magic but he had a few of the common spells and he could have transported himself and SaintLoon directly into his house. He didn't do this. What he did was grab her by the wrist, noting her small bones, and drag her through the town in her shabby clothes. This was just the beginning of her "lessons", her "training". When she refused to walk he drug her, when she tried to kick him he dodged her small feet, she swung at him and missed, he laughed! She was spitting like a cat by the time they reached his house. He opened the door with a key, drug her inside and slammed it behind them.

She glared at him, rubbing her wrist where he had squeezed it too hard. He looked back at her, grinning. She knew she had to get control of the situation and quickly; there was something about that grin she didn't like. She looked around her, noting that his house was exactly like hers except his was filthy, cluttered with dirty clothes, empty ale jugs, even rat droppings here and there. She turned, looked at him and said, "You will get this....ummm pig sty cleaned up????" He didn't answer her, just walked over and sat down at the table. "Sit down", he said quietly. When she didn't move, he shouted, "I said SIT DOWN!" She sat.

"We gonna work on one thing at a time", he said. "I know ye don't know nuthin' about this kind of life but I will learn ye some every day, make it easy for ya". She said nothing, just continued to glare at him. "Now we eat and drink, sleep if ye want." "Are ye hungry?" SaintLoon nodded her head yes. Nevar got up and walked over to her, looking down at her he laid a loaf of bread, a chunk of rat cheese and a jug of ale on the table in front of her. To him this was as good as a meal got, to her it was a joke and a bad one, she had starved too long to eat rat cheese. It was at this point that SaintLoon snapped. Everything that had happened to her these past few months came to the surface and she went a little crazy for a moment. She jumped to her feet, grabbed the food and one piece at a time she threw it at Nevar, striking him in the face with it. While she was throwing food she was also telling him, in no uncertain terms, what she thought of him, his food, his house and his lack of a father( she was sure he couldn't have known who his father was). Having gotten that out of her system she turned and walked toward the door and as mistakes go this was a big one.

Nevar, for a giant, was fast on his feet. He jumped up from his chair and beat SaintLoon to the door. He blocked the door with his body and locked it with his key. He turned and grabbed SaintLoon by the wrist again. She twisted her arm out of his grasp and turned to run but he caught her and drug her over to his chair. He sat down, pulled her pants and her panties down to her ankles, flung her over his lap and began to spank her, hard!! At first SaintLoon was stunned that anyone would touch her like this, then she was embarrassed at being half naked in front of a man but then the pain started to filter through all of these other emotions and she began to scream and struggle. Nevar was deaf to her screams and continued to hit her with his open hand. Her screams became moans and finally whimpers, she was sobbing and trembling when suddenly Nevar's hand stopped in midair...............he found himself looking down at her reddened and bruised arse and and the next thing he knew he was caressing it.

SaintLoon panicked at this new action of Nevar's. She jumped up, turned to run, her feet were tangled in her pants, she twisted around, fell backwards and hit the back of her head on the hearth and was out cold. Nevar watched all this with his mouth hanging open, it all happened so fast. He hadn't meant to hurt her, not like this anyway. He walked over to where she lay, he bent down and examined her head. It was bleeding badly but didn't appear to be broken. He untangled her feet from her pants, removed them, picked her up in his arms and placed her on the wolf pelts in front of the fireplace. He then removed her shirt, folded it crudely and placed it over the bleeding wound on the back of her head.

He stood up, placed several more logs on the fire and returned to gaze at her nakeness. He stood at her feet looking at the full length of her. He had never seen a woman like this, plain and simple. Oh don't misunderstand, he had known giant women in the past, plenty of them but they were coarse and well.........giants. Their couplings came about usually after meeting in the woods while hunting and many times they didn't even know each other. It was done hurriedly, on the ground, against a tree or over a rock, they removed only enough clothing to accomplish the act and then they ran off in opposite directions when finished. Hardly what one could call "making love", it was just fucking, that and nothing more.

Nevar knelt at her feet, he grabbed an ankle in each hand and slowly spread her legs, when they were as far apart as he could get them he moved closer to her. He sat back on his heels looking at her golden pubic hair, he lowered his face to rub his cheek on it, he marveled at the silkiness of it. Giant women didn't feel like this! He ran a dirty hand over it, ran his finger's through it and then sighed. He knew what he was going to do. He placed a hand behind each of her knees and lifted her legs up and out. He found himself gazing at the prettiest pussy he'd ever seen, all pink and golden. He then did a strange thing.........he lowered his head and sniffed her..... very much like an animal might do. "Sweet" he thought, sweetest cunt he'd ever smelled and he smiled at this.

He had heard stories, all giant men had, about a "thing" human women had inside their cunts, it was a barrier of sorts, although what for they couldn't fathom. Letting go of one leg he stuck his thick, grubby index finger into his mouth to moisten it. He then stuck the tip into SaintLoon's pussy. He advanced it slightly and slowly, she was tight he knew that, very tight. He was so intent on what he was doing he forgot to swallow, the accumulated spittle dripped from his chin onto the pelt. His finger was now a little more than half way in when he felt it......the barrier; so it was true after all...........he was already thinking of his next night at the local pub. None of his friends had ever even seen a naked human woman much less ever got to fuck one, and fuck her he would, he knew this now without any doubt. He briefly considered breaking this "barrier" with his finger but something deep, primitive and male inside him wouldn't allow it.

He stood, walked to the table, drank a jug of ale, belched loudly and removed his armor. He was a massive man, even for a giant. His big head was covered with thick, black, shaggy, long hair. He had a full black beard and moustache, thick, bushy, black eyebrows and dark, swarthy skin. The hair of his beard melded into the hair on his chest which narrowed into a "V" just below his belly button only to flair out again and end at his groin in a thick mat. Close to the bottom of this mat of hair arose his "manhood" and it was, in a word, "awesome". It stood a good nine inches tall when aroused like now and about seven inches in girth. It was so engorged with blood it appeared to be almost purple in color, thick veins twined around it like vines. The knobby head was slightly larger than the shaft and wedge-shaped. His ball sac was hugh, his balls as big as large apples; all in all, he had genitals any giant would be proud of. He walked over and stood, looking down at SaintLoon, he had that "you're-about-to-lose-your- barrier, baby" look on his face! He knelt between her legs again. Sitting back on his heels he began to stroke himself absently while thinking of how to proceed; but, thinking was not Nevar's strong suite. So, he spit into the palm of his hand and rubbed it on the head of his cock. He leaned forward and placed the head directly over SaintLoon's cunt. He leaned into her alittle, she moved her arms slightly. As the pressure increased on her small opening she became more agitated. He would have preferred she be awake for this, he wanted her to know who she belonged to. No matter who came after him she would always remember this and know who her master was; but that was not to be and couldn't be helped now. He lifted her legs up and out again, leaning more of his weight onto her opening.......suddenly and without warning the head of his cock entered her, there was an almost audible "pop" when this happened. SaintLoon moaned and began flailing her arms, he leaned forward, putting his weight on his elbows and placed her arms down along her sides. He took her head in his hands and looked at her face, he ran his calloused thumbs over her cheek bones, it was then that he jammed his dick into her, shattering her maidenhead forever. SaintLoon opened her mouth to scream and he covered it with his own, his thick, rough tongue entering her mouth at the same moment his cock filled her sheath. His mouth absorbed her scream and he reveled in it, she was totally and completely filled by him and he intended to keep it that way. As far as he was concerned no other man, be he human or giant, would ever have her.

He held her tight in his arms until she quieted then he began to move his dick in and out at a slow pace; he could feel the warmth of her virgin's blood on his cock...........he grunted and smiled to himself. He liked it! Hot, wet and tight, what more could a man want?? He began picking up speed with his thrusts, grunting and groaning all the while. SaintLoon had retreated deeper into the secret places of her mind to escape his assault. She would never remember this night, never. Nevar raised up, grabbed her by the hips and began to pound into her with all his strength. He continued this until his cum squirted into her in great gouts, thick and creamy, it filled her small sheath and began to dribble out and run down her crack onto the pelts. He gave out a mighty roar and fell forward onto her chest, breathing hard and groaning. He lifted himself up onto his arms and looked at her face again. He wanted to see some indication, no matter how small, that she was aware of what had just happened. He was disappointed, she was in another place and would stay there for awhile.

He pulled out of her and saw her blood, her juices and his cum on his cock and he liked that. He got to his feet, dressed in his armor and was smiling to himself. He had to hunt for two now and he'd better get started. She would eventually need armor and it was expensive. She wouldn't need it right away though, she would stay naked for awhile, a long while. With that thought he took her clothes and stuffed them into the fireplace, she wouldn't be needing them anymore. He threw a couple logs on the fire and covered her with some dirty pelts and ambled out the door.

Nevar hunted all day and well into the evening, he had quite a bit of loot to sell and he was hungry. He went by his favorite pub, sold his treasure, repaired his armor and bought some food and drink. This left him almost broke again; he sighed, he would never get ahead at this rate. He'd wanted to tell his mates of his good luck in getting SaintLoon as ward but no one was about this late in the evening. He then thought it might be better for him to just walk in with her on his arm........or maybe he'd invite his friends over to his house for a jug or two and let SaintLoon serve them. He smiled at that thought, her serving his guests in his house, with all of them knowing he was fucking her whenever he wanted. He got hard with that thought and started home.

SaintLoon was cushioned on a soft bed, all warm and cozy, she smiled to herself..........she was hungry and knew her hot chocolate would be brought soon with warm biscuits fresh from the oven. She stretched out her arm and hit something hard and cold, her brow wrinkled trying to figure this out. She raised her head slightly and felt a stabbing pain shoot through her whole body. She reached up and felt her head, it was stuck to something, something like a fur. She was thirsty and cold. The fire had gone out long ago, so had the candles, the room was lit only by the glowing embers of the dying fire. She fell back onto her back and then discovered why she was so cold...she was nude; laying on a stone floor naked! Nude, cold, thirsty, hungry and hurting ...could it get any worse?? Well, that's one of those questions we shouldn't ask ourselves because just then the front door creaked open.

Nevar walked into the room, shut the door and walked over to where she lay. He saw she was uncovered and he guessed she was cold. He covered her, held a cup of water to her lips and was glad to see her drink. He then fed her some cheese and bread, when she stopped eating he lay her back down on her back and placed some water very near the fireplace. He threw some more logs into fire and then removed his armor. SaintLoon watched him with not alittle fear in her eyes. He stood with his back toward her, in his underwear, drinking ale, belching and occasionally farting. He turned, walked into his bedroom, rummaged through his trunk and found some doublets and hose, old but clean. "These would do", he thought. He reentered the livingroom, got the now warm water and headed for SaintLoon.

He sat down on the floor beside her, he took an old bowl, put it under her head and began to pour the warmed water over her blood-soaked hair and scalp, he emptied the bowl many times before he was satisfied. He raked his fingers through her golden hair to try to untangle it, he used an old doublet to dry it. He'd have to see if he could buy her a comb or a brush although the Gods knew he couldn't afford things like that. He then poured some more warm water into the bowl and wetting another old doublet, he spread her legs, it didn't occur to him to ask her if it was all right to do this.......he rubbed the sticky cum and blood stains from her inner thighs and from her pussy. He raised the cloth to his nose and smelled it. He liked the smell and decided he would put the old doublet back into his trunk after it dried, so he could smell it whenever he wanted. When he finished, he got up, picked the Loon up in his arms and carried her outside, naked. She was shocked at this and tried to run, he caught her of course, told her gruffly to piss and to do it quickly. She turned beet red at the thought of relieving herself in front of him, she asked if he'd turn around, he wouldn't! So she was forced to squat in the bushes like a peasant and pee. When she finished he motioned her back into the house, she went with her teeth chattering and her weak knees trembling.

12