Beauty and the Mercenary

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sophia's hand closed on it, with an excited grin she watched him pulling on his restraints in the last attempt to fight the excitement.

"There is no denying you like it" she whispered in his ear, then he lost contact with her hand and his eyes searched the dark for a glimpse of her, until he felt her pressing on his cock.

She was bent at the waist and offering him her back, he could distinctly feel her butt cheeks separating to welcome his cock. Sophia pushed and felt the pressure on her backdoor, the feeling running on the thin like between pain and excitement caused a rush to her cheeks. She felt so sinful, she pushed more, but it seemed to produce more pain than results. The angle must have been wrong, she felt ashamed for not knowing how to proceed.

She grabbed his cock from between her legs to ensure it could not slip and pushed harder, it felt like she was not opening at all. She bit her lip in the pain, this may have been a bad idea.

For a moment she wanted to give up her plan, but a sudden rush of pride stopped her; in no way would she be the weak undecided woman in front of Anthony.

He felt her hand leave his cock, a rush of cold hair made him wince. For a moment he wondered if she had given up but the cell door did not open, was she still teasing him? Instead he felt her soft hands on his. She was going to remove his restraints! That awakened him fully.

"Why are you freeing me?" he asked while her hands were still at work on the chains.

"I cannot get it right..." her pretend coolness failed to hide her insecurity and feeling his wrists free from the restraints he quickly turned around to get a hold of hers and chain her up in his place.

Sophia did not notice how he did that in the fumbling confusion and semi dark room, but she found herself locked where he had previously been.

"I will show you how to get it right, then we will both be free," he said and she bit her lip and shut up. The game had slipped out of her hands and there was no turning back now.

He walked around her and his hands grabbed her breasts. Big soft and juicy, "Like the best melons" he thought. Toying with one in his palm, his other hand slipped down to brush against her fur. She was wet and trembled in his arms when his fingers reached her virgin opening.

"Our deal is still valid" he grunted in her ear

"Percy will still have what belongs to him" figuring she must have thought the rules were changed. His fingertips collected a bit of her juices and reached back to smear them on her backhole.

His finger circled around her ring teasing the nerves, then pushed inside and rotated, spreading more juices to her asshole. Another finger joined the first and she gasped at the sudden intrusion, he held her still, one fat breast still in his palm and moved his fingers in and out.

She felt his fingers push inside her, spread and violate her forbidden place, the tingling in her pussy and hardened nipples witnessing her enjoyment. Suddenly a third finger pushed roughly past her anal ring, dilating her more than she thought possible. She pulled at the restraints but once more he held her tight and forced his finger inside her. She panted heavily, barely managing her own excitement to feel spread so wide in a filthy cell by a rough man, she was so ready and he could feel it.

When his fingers left her gaping asshole she felt empty, for a moment she feared he was not going to finish it again, but they were soon replaced by his cock. Sophia felt him pushing, the hot rod carving its way into her bowels. He was bigger than she had expected and the pain numbed her mind as she bit her lip once again to not scream. So painful yet so exciting, she wanted more and at the same time she wished he would stop, but he would not.

Anthony stopped when the tip plopped past her ring; for a moment he just held her breast in his hand and contemplated the amazing situation in front of him, then passion took over and with no more hesitation he pushed slowly till he was completely in.

Sophia was overcome by the feeling, she just let him slide in and out, gaining speed as darts of pleasure shot through her whole body. His hands grabbed steadily to her hips and she followed his blows with increasing excitement. Pain and pleasure became the same thing, her bowels churned inside her and she arched her back in a fog of pleasure, finally finding her relief.

He kept fucking her hard until her body convulsed again under his fingers, then he let himself go and shot his semen into her guts. Holding her restraints to stay up, he breathed hard and enjoyed his orgasm till the last drop. She pulled at her restraints, now not to escape but to keep her balance. With her eyes still closed she tried to get out of the daze of pleasure that had over taken her, she was empty now, she felt it. But at

the same time she was feeling so satisfied.

Without seeing much in the dark, she felt her wrists being freed from the restraints and being pushed to sit on the ground. Her butt ached when she sat and he chuckled "You will have to sit carefully for the next few days, Miss Cooper."

She smiled at him and looked up, still naked, his cock now limp and inoffensive. What an adventure she had just had.

"See, I respected our deal," he sat beside her "I am a gentleman after all."

She laughed "And since when is taking advantage of naïve virgins called being a gentleman?"

"Since they are so willing" he finished and stood up, offering her a hand Anthony pulled her up and once again his beard brushed against her cheeks.

"Time to part, Miss Cooper," he said, handed her the cloak and walking to the door. Sophia started covering herself and instructed, "Turn left when you exit the door and you will find no guards."

"You know where to find me, should you need my services again," and with cautious steps he ventured outside.