Beauty is Always Everywhere

Story Info
The hopeful beginning of a summer happiness to be extended.
1.6k words
3.33
7.1k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I felt that I was floating on an idea of being nourished by woman's breasts. Everywhere I looked, I could see them. This was my first day back to the beach after a long winter and chilly spring. Now that the weather had become warmer, I drove down to the ocean to see the beauty of humanity. Being cooped-up in the offices of my high-rise career only gave to me the same seasonal anxiety every year to be able to feel the warm summer breezes on my skin and to see so much beauty unveiled instead of hidden by styles and colors and wrinkles -- and the otherwise intrusive masks of our natural beauty.

Now that I had arrived, I felt a sigh of relief oozing from my system like steam coming from a locomotive boiler. I knew that the pleasure that I would have at the beach, that day, would depend upon how well I was able to isolate myself from the world of work schedules, paying house payments, and the daily stress of pushing sales and production lines. Now it was my turn to be nourished. Perhaps this summertime seasonal sojourning at the beach could give to me enough reality to last through another season of freezing rain and gloomy plodding through impersonal and demanding challenges of a perpetually competitive market. But there were no negative ions, here. This was a far more healthy environment, giving the effect of feeling healthy and positive with no worries tugging at my sleeve. Oh. I didn't have a sleeve. As my arms swung freely in the mid-morning light, I felt like I could see myself clearly. How could I feel stuffy when walking through the breezes of the earth's great and natural wilderness? How preposterous!

There were Alice, Susie, and Thomasina from the office. They had arrived ahead of me and already had a spot staked out not too far from the surf line. Susie had her top off and the other two were just removing theirs when I walked up to them. Not wasting any time, I laid down on Susie's towel next to her. "Hi! You beat me to it!"

"Oh, hi, Tom. You are looking biff and buff, today, in your new suit of clothes!" she said. "I couldn't help to notice that all of your buttons are missing! Wait. Are those your original buttons?"

I appreciated her humor, as always, and took another sigh of relief as I rested between my friends of the corporate world. "Why couldn't we see more of each other back at the office, all year?" I asked. "You all look better without wrinkles than with."

They all giggled with delight. The three of them were always cheering me up throughout the year and tended to relish in the acceleration of their good cheer with the pleasure of displaying their beauty to me: me, who has been a dependable friend whenever higher corporate management became emotionally unmanageable. They knew how I felt about seeing their superb bodies and that I was no stranger to the appreciation of their beautiful curves and shapes and textures. "Tom, tell us again. Tell us how much you enjoy the sight of our bodies. Open up this summertime with that same poem that you recited for us last summer."

And so I told them: I told them how that I was of the opinion that the form of a woman, in her youth and natural health, was "more beautiful than any sunset, or mountainside, or any sculpting of land or sea, flower or tree, tower or tree". It rhymed, and so we thought of it as a poem. And it was. But the real poetry was in the lines of their outwardly inherent beauty -- their limbs and lanky torsos, adorned with the natural buttons of their navels, their nipples, their noses. Cute. But dynamic in their effect upon my senses and feeling, this was to be no boring picnic of comme ci comme ça. Rather, this summer season was to be an exciting adventure of more direct experience with beauty than ever before. I was about to embark upon the adventure of a lifetime, never to be forgotten and to become preserved as an extension of delight and invigoration. This was the beginning of an Endless Summer, the dream of every man and the finding of destiny of every seeker of fulfillment and happiness. And all I had done was walk onto a beach, sit down next to my co-workers with whom I have been every workday for four years, and pick up from where we had left off a year ago. But this year was to be different. This time, we were not to let the pleasures of our unclad pleasures slip away into the drab grays and tweeds of winter's cumbersome drudgery. This time, we were to extend the health and enlivenment of our enjoyment -- of one another, deep into winter's coldest closet and far into our careers as professionals. We were about to discover what we had to do in order to avoid another cold and lonely winter that felt like a lead balloon. We were about to find a lasting and satisfying relationship to last a lifetime -- perhaps even for an eternity.

As the eternal form of beauty lifted itself toward me, embracing me as I lay there, Susie said to me, "I am so glad that winter is over with. Now we can enjoy each other like we did last summer: before Old Man Winter stepped in and distracted us from what we had found when it was warm and pleasant, and when we were practically nude with one another for the entire beach season." She paused, as if troubled and looked toward Alice and Thomasina -- as if to gain the confirmation of a conviction that she was about to reveal to all of us. "Why do we have to wear clothing in the office? Just because the beach is cold and dreary during the long months of winter, does that mean that we need to be cold and dreary? Please tell me that it isn't so. Tell me that we can feel and touch one another's beauty all year long, as we are, today! What was it, a cloud that came over us last September?" And turning toward me, she asked, "I have not seen your beautiful manhood for all of this time. I want to see it, now!"

There was nothing else that I could do but slowly squeeze out of my trunks and let the three of them see my already presentable extension. As they three looked on in eager anticipation of the view of my excited state, Alice and Thomasina exclaimed in unison, "She's right! Was it some kind of strange spell under which we have suffered all winter long of not seeing all of you, Tom? It is no wonder that we feel so depressed for so many days of the work year. Why do we have to do that? Oh, look at that! We love it! We love you, Tom. We want to hug and feel you and touch you, again, like we did all last summer! HMMM!" And they did. They spontaneously reached out for my body -- my legs, my stomach, my chest. In another half-minute, they were kissing me all over. I was in heaven.

It being a public beach, and even though it was a clothing-optional beach, the girls knew that they should exercise the delight of their affections only momentarily. Removing, then, the remainders of their own bathing suits -- the skimpy-style of bikinis that they wore while driving to the beach in past years, we all bolted for the surf -- with the three of them reassuring me with affectionate hands-on squeezing of my buttocks and with exclamations of "ooo's" and "aaah's". Life was unfolding the most delightful day to all four of us, as we clamored into the surf and holding one another's hands -- as if we were performing a ritual of promises to come and the delights of the great tomorrow. We were happy. We were on our way to the fulfillment of all our dreams.

Laughing and squealing with delight, the girls bounced into the surf, as my own laughter seemed to accompany their own with a sense of balance and normalcy. But this was no normalcy according to what we had been used to throughout the winter of the past year. The barrier of clothing between us seemed to accentuate the stressful challenges of our jobs at the plant and seemed to be a springboard toward distraction from the wonderful times we had during the last three summers. Now, that barrier seemed to be forgotten. We were frolicking naked in the gentle surf and swell of an ocean of dreams, hopes, and expectations. There was nothing that we wouldn't do for one another. We could feel the cool water swarm around our bodies, the gentle breeze of the beginning of our summer caressing our skin, and the warm sunrays kissing our souls. We were one with nature, with the earth, and with God. We were one with one another.

And so it was that our adventures had only just begun. We were in store for an entire lifetime of extended enjoyment and preserved priorities - carefully extended and preserved through our gradual discoveries of the eternal law of natural beauty and of our own inherent desires.

The adventures of Tom, Alice, Susie, and Thomasina have only just begun. This is to be the beginning of an adventure into which I would like to take my readers: an adventure of love, sensuality, and a story of potential preservation of the priorities of extended happiness and blissful living - only possible through a careful study and discipline of the eternal laws of happiness and well-being. Join us, as we discover love and ecstasy, and the delicate balance between nature, bliss, and our eternal selves.