Beauty Queen Slut Pt. 05

Story Info
Former top class Hongkong whore returns to prostitution
2.2k words
4.48
20.4k
9

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 04/12/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The papers came out with shots of me from the news conference in the tight mini-dress, together with salacious articles. Leung had leaked enough information to stoke up excitement and I could only imagine the reaction when the Penthouse edition was published. For the next week I had to entertain men brought to the mansion. An afternoon or overnight session. Two a day. It was the first time I'd ever done sustained whoring, and it was tiring. A mix of Chinese and foreigners. I went though the motions with most. But one was a real stallion, a fair haired German who was a business contact of Leung.

In his late 30s he was very handsome and had a massive cock. He gave magnificent oral and I came on his face before the gave me the best screwing I'd received for a long time during a steamy night, as I orgasmed repeatedly. The men who came all had some business connection with Leung, and included a number who told me they'd fanaticized over me when I was Miss Hong Kong and an actress. In those days they'd have been too far down the chain to enjoy me but I was 41 now and much more available. In that first week I took nearly 20 men. In between I talked most days to my children in England, wondering how long I could keep all this from them.

In the harsh light of day and without make-up I was aware that I looked older in the morning, particularly after a night being banged. I dreaded the threesome with McLaren and Weeks, knowing they'd give me a humiliating time. The day before the photo shoot was taken up with getting me ready. A facial, body oil massage, hair restyled, eye brows plucked, any body hair removed. Seeing the costumes I'd wear. A mini cheongsam that I could hardly get into, white corset, skin tight black skirt, provocative lingerie, six inch red stilettos. I'd stepped over the line during the past week, becoming a cock sucking prostitute.

Now I was to show myself off publicly like never before. I'd always refused to do nude work in the past. Leung had gone along with this because they wanted me to have a sexy but not too naughty image for my films. Now it was different. They wanted me as a wanton slut in contrast to my previous image.

The Penthouse shoot was in my bedroom and in other parts of the mansion, including the garden. The photographer was a bearded American, Brad, who had done many of the centerfolds. Leung, Peters, McLaren and Weeks turned had turned up. Cindy was also there to chivvy me along. The first shots were of me posing in a white corset, panties and stockings which would be used for the front cover. I was heavily made up with red wet-look lipstick and really looked the whore as I stood legs astride, knelt or bent over with the heavily wired half cup bodice thrusting out my breasts.

I'd done plenty of modeling and knew how to show myself off. I saw McLaren and Weeks leering and sniggering, aware of what lay ahead that evening. It was a long day under the hot lights, constantly having my make up retouched and hair brushed and changing costumes. I had to pose for graphic shots that showed my pussy and backside from various angles. Tease pictures standing bare breasted in the very tight black skirt, and then pulling it up slowly to show I was wearing no panties. In the cheongsam I sat on the stairs, with the studs holding the bodice undone to expose a breast, while my legs were wide apart with the slits of the dress pulled apart to show my cunt. It was not subtle.

I also did fully nude ones for the centrefold, sprawled on the bed or floor, or kneeling with buttocks high in the air and legs apart on reveal my pussy. Every inch of me was captured by the camera and of course the pictures would be air brushed to make me look even better. The shoot was also filmed for a CD. During a break, Weeks and McLaren approached me while I sipped a drink in my robe.

"Great show, Stella You sure still got the body," said McLaren, "Kept your tits nice and firm." "You been the talk of the town, Stella. Guys can't wait to see this centre fold and the movie. Hear you've been a busy girl at the mansion. Going to get a lot busier tonight."

He reached out to pat my buttocks. I didn't say anything, not disguising my dislike.

"You won't be so frigid when I have my cock up your arse," grinned.

I was tired when the shoot ended.

"Excellent, Stella," smiled Peters. "The edition will sell out. We're printing extra editions."

I felt tired but there was to be little rest for me that night. Cindy had me up to my room to wash off the sweat and prepare for the two bastards.

"I know you don't like them but it won't be the first time you've been fucked by men you don't like," said Cindy, as I sulkily did my face. "Peters tells me they are big backers of your films and he wants them kept happy."

"They're fucking bastards," I replied.

"Most men are. Now you should know by now that the best way to deal with cunts like that is to please them. Getting them pissed off will only make it harder. You've got to play the slut. Surprise them by taking the initiative. Pretend like you have with others. You are an actress."

The bitch was right, however much I didn't want to take her advice. To get these men angry could mean them causing me pain - and no one was going to stop them however much I screamed.

So when they were ushered into the bedroom by Cindy I was standing on my high heels in a see-through silk negligee and stockings - no bra or panties, hands on hips, legs apart. My face was heavily painted, with my mouth a thick red slash of wet lipstick and my cheeks bright with rouge.

"Gentlemen, Cindy is ready for you," said Cindy, giving me a wink as she left.

I ran my tongue along my lips.

"Is this what you've been waiting for all these years?" I asked and gave them an inviting smile.

McLaren whistled.

"Well, well what I've always thought. A real whore when no one is looking," he laughed/

They came to me, pulling off the negligee.

McLaren grabbed my breasts and squeezed them hard.

"Best rack in Hongkong. Not let them get droopy,"

Each kissed me in turn, their hands roughly groping my body. I hated them both but returned the kisses with their tongues inside my mouth. Weeks was behind me and shoved a finger into my anus, going deep.

"Wanted to do that for a long time," he laughed.

McLaren had his hand between my legs and hooked two fingers up into my vagina to play me.

"Nice and wet for us, eh."

I'd applied plenty of lubricant as usual. These two would not make me naturally wet. "OK.

On your knees," ordered MacLaren. "Suck me while Graham fucks you up your tight arse."

I obeyed as they pulled off their clothes quickly. McLaren had a thick, stubby cock which I washed before going down on him.

"Good. Experienced cock sucker here," he laughed as I started on his balls.

Behind me, Weeks was spreading my buttocks. I was glad to see he only had a thin short cock. I felt it against my checks and then with a grunt he forced it in. Compared with a number of gwielos I'd experienced he was small. He began to thrust as I held McLaren's cock and moved my tongue up and down it before taking him into my mouth.

"Your husband was a champion cock sucker and so is his wife," laughed McLaren.

I felt like biting down on him but continued sucking. There was dirty talk and obscenities as they took their pleasure. Weeks was the first to come. It didn't take long for him to be begin grunting as he held my hips from behind and then shouting out as he unloaded his sperm into my rear passage.

"That was quick, Graham," laughed McLaren. "Going to have to give her better than that."

But he himself was excited and as I increased the friction on his shaft and head he dug his fingers into my hair and orgasmed. I swallowed as he pumped out his crud, then pulled away.

"Shit, you can do a great blow job. Lots of practice, eh."

i went to wash and then had to join them on the bed. They both pawed as they regained their erections.

"So not the cold cow you make out to be eh," said McLaren, toying with my breast while Weeks had his fingers inside me. "Hot little bitch,' added Weeks.

I hated their hands on me but didn't show my disgust.

"Always liked gwielo cock eh," said McLaren. "Heard you got half a million for your virginity when you were Miss Hongkong. Is that right."

"I didn't come that cheap," I replied.

They laughed.

"Only the big money boys got into your panties then. Bit different now. You're going to get a lot more cock," said Weeks.

They were deliberately insulting but I had to take it.

"Suppose you've heard Mandy Tse has been gang banged. Quite a few times now. Bet old Leung has some of that planned for you."

I didn't reply. He had hit a nerve.

"Fancy that eh? Like the Cathay bitch the other week."

"That's not in my deal," I said.

"You'd be surprised what's in your deal, darling. There's a load of guys waiting out there to do what we're doing."

Next they gave me a sandwich. It my first time with two men and being crushed between these two was not pleasant. McLaren went into my ass and he was much bigger than Weeks, making me cry out as he forced his way into my anus.

"Bet you've had plenty up there," he laughed.

Weeks penetrated me from the front and they both began grunting. I found it hard to breath as they both thrust hard, making me gasp. Weeks had his face in my breasts and sucked my nipples, making me squeal when he bit into one in his excitement.

"Don't mess up her tits, Graham," grunted McLaren.

Once again it was the short cock Weeks who came first, while McLaren pounded me much longer, driving himself painfully deep inside me before shooting his load.

I thought the night would never end. There was only brief sleep before I was required to service them again. Both wanted sucking alternatively as they lay on the bed, before McLaren gave me the hardest fucking of the night while his partner watched. He'd come twice so he took a long time to achieve his release. He put everything in it and he was a big man. As I said, I had come with a few men but this was just a fucking administered by a man who wanted to show me how he treated as prostitute. I bore it through gritted teeth until he finally exploded with several savage thrusts.

Weeks was so excited by watching that he thankfully dropped his load quickly as my pussy was sore after McLaren. I played the whore and that probably saved me from some serious punishment but these were unpleasant men who could turn violent. They'd been surprised at my response and I'd even simulated a couple of orgasms.

"You were wasted on that wanker of a husband," said McLaren as they left in the morning. "You could have made a fortune by now if you'd kept working on your back. Still a lot of dollars to be earned between your legs."

I felt dirty and cheap, trying to wash off their filth in the bath. I'd humiliated myself with pigs like a 100 percent brass bottomed prostitute to protect myself and it would leave its mark on me.

I remained at the house in the run-up to making the first film. I'd been given a script and it was pure porn. My character was a business woman traveling abroad who was kidnapped, gang raped and forced into working in an up market brothel. It was a mere vehicle for me to be in numerous sex scenes and nude. A cheap exploitation movie. Meanwhile, I continued to whore for real. There were several more parties which featured gang bangs. I was the 'main prize' for the man with the winning envelope. At other times, men came to the mansion to fuck me. It became routine and rather monotonous, with my children's phone calls providing the only bright points.

They were still unaware of what I was doing but the Penthouse edition was due out in a month and that could not be kept secret, even though they were in England. Their holidays were also coming up soon when they'd be visiting Hongkong. I face problems as they could not fail to learn their mother was a whore.

To be continued...