Beaver Tales Pt. 01

Story Info
Stalking and trapping quarry.
2.5k words
4.29
71.6k
12

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/22/2022
Created 08/19/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Forbidden Fruit or Care and Feeding of Amorous Beavers

Part 1

1. The Seduction

Tom scanned the room. There was a good crowd tonight. The "Passion Fruit Lounge" catered to people too old for clubs and too young for piano bars. His eyes took in the usual groupings of friends and dates. He likened himself to a hunter on the African savanna.

To his left, fast moving antelope, people who did everything quickly. Never staying long enough in one place to form lasting attachments. Never staying on one topic for too long for fear they would become boring.

In front the monkeys, chattering noisily and occasionally grooming their mates, straightening their hair, scratching their necks and arms and using characteristically silly pet names for each other.

To the right the water-hole wallowers, already well on their way to nasty hangovers.

In the distance he spied his preferred game, the susceptible beaver. She was standing next to a man, tugging on his arm. Tom advanced stealthily and listened to their primitive vocalizations.

"Come on Dan, a dance will do you good; clear your head a bit."

"Not right now Stephanie, I just need to veg a bit."

"If you veg any more you'll start to root." She replied amiably.

"Perhaps I shouldn't have let you persuade me to chug that shooter. You know how I react to vodka."

"Yes, even I feel a little woozy after that but now that my inhibitions have been lowered a little, I feel I can inflict my dancing on the world."

"Perhaps later Steph."

"Well I'm going to get a drink. Need anything?"

"No not right now."

Tom stalked her to the bar energized by her complex scent of sweat, perfume and pheromones. Tom saw more indecisive predators turn and watch her passage optimistically but yield to his obvious dominance.

Stephanie was taller than average, perhaps 5 ft 8 to 5 ft 10 in. Her naturally auburn hair framed a pretty face and fell loosely to her shoulders. There are many women who are pretty but with a hardness to their features or the set of their face that makes them less approachable. Stephanie, however had an open, more vulnerable look that attracted people to her, while she herself seemed unaware of her attraction. She was dressed in a bluish light-weight ribbed sweater that fit snugly over her well-formed breasts, showing them off seductively. She also wore a slinky black silk skirt, which was slit up the side and extended to mid thigh revealing sleek nylon clad thighs that poised gracefully, though none too steadily, on spike heeled shoes.

She leaned on the bar and waited to get the barman's attention.

"Excuse me." Tom said. "I hope you don't think I'm being forward but I couldn't help overhearing that you wanted to dance. I would be happy to be your partner for a dance or two."

Stephanie blushed shyly, held up her ring finger and waggled it.

"I'm here with my husband, he might not approve."

"He seems like a nice person and besides I see he's a little preoccupied right now."

Stephanie looked back to her table. Her husband was talking to a scantily clad woman who was laughing at something he had said. She wondered briefly who she was then, looking back at Tom, sized him up more seriously. He was over six feet tall and good-looking in a rugged sort of way. Well-dressed, his open face betrayed none of the superficiality or sleaziness of the men who normally tried to proposition her.

"At least let me get you a drink." He said.

Stephanie glanced back at her husband who seemed to have risen out his torpor somewhat and was obviously going to be busy for a while.

"Well alright and maybe I can free up a spot on my dance card." She joked.

What could happen, she thought, she was here with her husband in a room full of people. Women are invited to dance every day without things happening to them.

Tom hailed the barman.

"Do you still have the drinks you were holding for me?"

Stephanie looked shocked and her face fell like he had poured cold water over her.

"You had this all set up?"

"No, not at all. I was supposed to meet a friend here and I ordered the drinks just before she was supposed to be here. You know, trying to be ahead of the game. But she just called to say she had been unavoidably detained and couldn't come. I just had the bartender hold them for me until she got here but it seems a shame to waste them."

"Oh," she said "sorry I just thought ... well you know, you have to be careful."

Stephanie's face relaxed noticeably.

"Don't worry about it. Sandy's a good friend, likes to dance and we come every once and a while. Tonight, however, she found a real date."

The barman brought two shooters over. Different colours of liquor were layered like a rainbow.

"What are these called?" Stephanie asked.

"They're called Rainbow Dreams ... well, bottoms up." Tom answered as he drank it off.

Stephanie lifted the glass and downed her's with one gulp. She smiled at Tom.

"That's really good." She gushed.

"Want another?"

"Sure, order me up one but I need to go to the ladies room. My treat though." She said slapping a note on the bar. Tom watched as she walked somewhat unsteadily back to the washrooms.

The woman that Tom had hired to occupy her husband was now sitting next to him, her arm over his shoulder as she tilted a glass of something into his grinning mouth.

Tom ordered more shooters and took them to a secluded table, where he withdrew a small bottle from his pocket and poured a couple of dashes into each shooter. Although she had already imbibed one measure of his ecstasy, viagra, GHB cocktail he thought that another shot should seal the deal. Ecstasy to produce a sense of intimacy, GHB to make her feel less inhibited, exhilarated, relaxed and horny and the viagra to compensate for the decrease in sensitivity caused by the GHB and to help her libido and sensuality.

He took the drinks back to the bar and looked over toward the washroom. Stephanie was trying to push past a man who seemed to be harassing her. Tom carried the glasses across to her and said "Is there a problem here?" to the man. The man turned and seeing Tom's size backed away ungraciously. Stephanie was sobbing. Tom put his arm around her shoulders and pulled her to him, pressing her breasts against his chest and rested her head on his shoulder.

"He, he ... was trying to get me to go out to his car with him, trying to pick me up like some ... you know ... hooker. He was disgusting."

"It's OK now. He's gone now." Tom said, his mouth almost touching her ear.

It had been ten minutes since her shooter and she was beginning to exhibit some effects of his drug cocktail. His light breath on her ear wakened instinctive thrills in the pit of her stomach and spontaneous stiffening of her increasingly sensitive nipples which dimpled her sweater as she drew away.

"Here, drink this, it will make you feel better."

She gulped down her shooter as Tom drank his and then appreciatively raised her mouth and kissed him impulsively on the lips. Then blushed profusely.

"That was sweet Stephanie, thanks."

"No, thank you for saving me from the lech."

The band started to play an up-tempo waltz.

"Let's dance." He declared as he steered her toward the dance area. Already other customers were dipping and swirling and Tom interlaced his fingers with Stephanie's, put a hand on the small of her back, pulled her tightly against his chest and spun her into the melee.

He liked starting with a fast tune because it raised the heart rate and accelerated the diffusion of the drugs into the system. As they moved around the floor he sensed a gradual change in her propriety and reserve. Her cheek, a little flushed, rested comfortably against his and he could occasionally feel her lips rub innocently yet oh so seductively against his neck. His hand which had now dropped to the top of her rump, tentatively gripped it and he was delighted to feel her wriggle immodestly against it

.

The dance ended and the band struck up a slow air. Tom drew Stephanie close, his hand now secure upon one globe of her bottom, cautiously stroked it. His warm breath played over her ear lobe which she found to be comforting though curiously stimulating. Pulling her in tightly with his free hand, their thighs and stomachs brushed against each other as they moved. She inhaled sharply as his lips brushed against her earlobe tickling it. But surprisingly, she did not feel imposed upon, rather she felt pleased with her ability to accept his intimacy maturely as a friend. She found the boldness of just letting herself go like this quite liberating. Tom heard a soft sigh as his tongue painted a wet trail along her earlobe and kissed her neck just below the ear. She looked up at him her eyes expressive with an astonished thrill of sensuality and smiled endearingly. Her head fell back to his shoulder and she whispered.

"Thanks for helping me back there. I was really scared."

"It was nothing." He whispered mysteriously.

Half-way through their fourth dance she whispered breathlessly.

"You're a very good dancer. I like dancing with you. I'm glad you asked me. Dan will dance with me but he's not very enthusiastic, but with you I feel a connection. That you do it because you like it"

"That's good Stephanie because I see you are very enthustiastic and I really like how you move with me. I like the feel of you against me. How you connect with me."

His mouth moved close to her ear again and he breathed on it before continuing.

"I like how our bodies move against each other, how we flow in unison, like we were made for each other. Dancing is kind of like making love don't you think? Two bodies wedded together, moving in unison, striving for that sublime climax when we both achieve our needs."

She squeaked as he twirled her so that she was leaning back against him and felt his hand push against her dress, casually sliding down the front of her skirt, his fingers encountering the waistband of her panties. She craned back at him, her face flushing hotly as he twirled her back to face him again.

"That's beautiful. Did you make that up?"

"Yes, it's a theory I have about the use of dance in courting rituals. You see it in the mating rituals of birds, but I think humans have forgotten it's power."

Stephanie blushed and lowered her eyes. The combination of drugs had placed her in an almost dreamlike state where she felt like just an observer of things taking place in a dream.

Meanwhile, Tom had skillfully piloted them to a corridor where they were out of sight of other patrons. Stephanie seemed unaware and untroubled by her growing vulnerability. Tom steered her to a wall, pressing his body against hers as he ground his hips against her. He swept her around and pressed her bum against the adjacent wall, his chest crushed against her breasts as his hips surged against hers.

"You are just like a dream person. You are not real. This isn't happening. In a moment I am going to open my eyes and find out I was day-dreaming" She whispered as his hands glided up the backs of her legs sliding the hem of her dress up until they cupped the firm globes of her buttocks, his hands separated from her soft flesh by only the insubstantial protection of her satin panties and commenced kneading them. With her pinned against the wall this way he easily wedged her legs apart, facilitating a covert path to the more impressionable, impassioned and sensitive areas between her thighs.

With his path readied for penetration into more hot and sticky territories. Tom hugged her close, her stiff nipples pressing against his chest, and gripped the inside of each thigh from the back so that the back of fingers pressed against the delicate bulge of her pubis. As they danced, he pressed the backs of his hands together, squeezing her bulging vulva inside her skimpy black panties.

They danced this way for some time, Stephanie completely oblivious to the fact that the music had stopped some minutes ago.

Then Tom asked her a question.

"Stephanie, I know you like me but what do you like most about me?"

Stephanie looked up at him entranced and flirtatiously pushed her hips against his and rotated them sensually.

"I love dancing with you" She gasped.

"But I think you are beginning to find other things to like, aren't you?"

Her eyes fell coyly. She knew he was creating the dream but she didn't want it to end yet.

"Yes." She whispered.

"Show me." He whispered. "Show me what you want."

She looked down at the cleft between her breasts and knew what he wanted from her but she was shy. But in dreams, things happen that you don't expect and she tentatively took his hand and used it to touch the bare skin on the top of her breast.

"You mean like this?" She asked flirtatiously.

"I know you want to please me and it will be alright if you lift up your sweater so I can see them better, Steph."

Stephanie looked almost schoolgirlish as she glanced around to make sure no-one was watching before lifting her tight sweater to reveal a half cup black brassiere topped with bulging boobs. Tom cupped them gently and then pulled her sweater down.

"Is that it?" He asked. "Is that the limit of your imagination. Or is there something else, hidden depths, hidden slippery depths to your needs. Something else you want to show off to me. Something you have never revealed so publicly to anyone. Something you know I will want to love deeply."

She gave him a shy look and raised the front of her dress so that he could see her black panties.

"Are they damp?"

This time with a little less hesitation she took his hand and placed it on the front of her panties. Tom cupped her bulging vulva and squeezed it lightly, pressing his fingers against the portal to her inner sanctum. A small wet spot appeared on the fabric.

"You want me to do that didn't you, Steph? You want to prove to me how excited you are."

She stared into his eyes and nodded modestly.

"I think you are ready for more a more physical form of dancing. Come Stephanie, I have a special place for us where we can dance away from all the noise and bustle."

He danced her to a door and opened it. They stepped inside and Tom locked the door behind them.