Beaver Tales Pt. 04

Story Info
Strengthening Controls.
4.7k words
4.6
34.7k
11

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/22/2022
Created 08/19/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Forbidden Fruit or Care and Feeding of Amorous Beavers

Part 4

6. Week 4 - Stephanie is Tested

Stephanie watched as the taxi drew up to her door. Tom had told her a taxi would come to pick her up and that she should follow the taxi driver's instructions. He had asked her to wear the same tight black sheath she had been worn the night she and Tom had first danced, with two minor differences - no bra and no panties. Although she was nervous and shy about their absence she felt thrilled by her nerve. Without her underwear she could feel the slinky fabric touching her everywhere, heightening her awareness of her vulnerability.

The rub of the fabric across her nipples kept them in a constant state of erection, which dimpled the fabric conspicuously. For the last couple of days her nipples had become very sensitive and her breasts felt tight and fuller. Her vulva was also stimulated by the feel of the fabric sliding across her pubis. As she walked outside the coolness of the air prompted a corresponding stiffening of her nipples. She opened the rear passenger side door but the driver said.

"Sit in the front please."

She closed the door and with some trepidation opened the front passenger door and slid into the seat. The bearded driver was wearing dark glasses and a hat.

"So, I understand you have something to show me?"

She turned to him nervously.

"What do you mean? I don't know what you mean."

The man reached over quickly, pulled the left strap of her dress off her shoulder and pulled the left side of her bodice down revealing her soft naked breast. She was shocked by his shamelessness and even more shocked when he grasped her breast, manipulated her nipple with his thumb until it stiffened and then rolled it between finger and thumb.

"Ah yes, very nice, princess. But now you have something else to show me don't you?"

"Please no."

"Do you want me to help you?"

He reached across but she slapped him away.

"Ok, I'll do it."

She slowly slid the tight dress up her thighs until the slit was above her hip and then folded back the dress to reveal her nakedness. She kept her legs tightly closed to try and preserve her modesty.

"Open your legs, princess."

"Please don't make me."

"Open sesame."

Stephanie reluctantly opened her legs. The man leaned over and ran his fingers through her pubic hair along the seam of her sex. Her labia parted easily leaving the way clear to her clitoris which he started to stroke. He leaned down and closed his mouth over her nipple and began to suckle her as his fingers continued to play with her clitoris. The man could sense he was having an effect of her as her legs began to jerk spasmodically.

"Please don't make me do it."

"You're going to cum for me aren't you. I can sense that you are almost there, your pussy is purring and your legs are starting to shake. That's right princess just let it go. Yes, that's good press against my fingers. That's it, cum for me."

Stephanie was now beyond all control. Her hips jerked and squirmed as the man slowly brought her to orgasm.

"That's right make your baby happy. That's it. Oh my God, you are so wet."

Stephanie began to pant and blow then with a small cry climaxed again.

"Now we go." the man said. "You keep your pussy bare so I can see it while I drive. You can cover your boob."

Twenty minutes later they arrived at the restaurant, an Indian restaurant called the Horned Goat. Stephanie had barely looked at the man the whole way even when she sensed his eyes on her pussy. Once he had reached over while he drove and fondled her breasts, but most of the time he just looked. The driver leaned over and turned her head to look at him.

"Tom!" She shouted, her relief obvious, "that was so mean."

Tom had removed the fake beard, hat and glasses.

"Yet you did it."

"What do you mean?"

"You let a complete stranger finger you in public."

"But, it was you..."

"Yes, you could have refused but even though you didn't know the man you let him masturbate you."

She started to cry.

"Are you disappointed with me, mad with me for ..."

"No, I'm happy for you. You were able express your sexuality freely. But, wipe your eyes and let's go. We have a long night ahead of us."

The woman who met them at the door smiled at them.

"You have booked the Zenana Room have you not?"

"That's right." Tom said.

She led them to the back of the restaurant and into a large room. The walls were covered with a large mural that illustrated erotic acts between people. Men and women lay in many different positions. Some naked couples danced, their arousal quite obvious. One scene showed a woman dancing with a goat that danced on two legs. Stephanie was shocked to note his disproportionately large erection was clasped by the woman.

The restaurant attendant smiled and said.

"This is a popular room for honeymooners. You are only newly united correct? That is the right word? My English is sometimes not too good."

"Yes, that is a good word to use."

The woman came over to Stephanie and stroked her fingers down her face.

"Yes, I can see the love and she is so beautiful." She turned Stephanie to her side and drew her hand lightly down the front of her dress until it rested on her belly, which she pressed gently before rubbing her hand over her it in ever widening circles. She made little noises in her throat as she did this and then quite abruptly her hand slipped inside her dress and cupped her vulva and dipped her index finger into her vagina quickly before withdrawing her hand and first smelling and then tasting her finger. She turned Stephanie back to face her and smiled at her as she said.

"You will soon not be able to wear this dress, I think. Your tummy will be getting big quite soon. Already I think your breasts are more sensitive. You and your mate are very compatible. The first injection was all that it took, I think."

Stephanie's face became hot.

The woman turned to Tom.

"She will make you a good mate and mother. But you will need to watch her closely. Someone will come in ten minutes to take your order."

After the door closed, Tom took Stephanie in his arms and pulled her to him and kissed her hard.

"Madame Sarah is a noted Shakta and follows an ancient religion. She seemed quite taken with you."

"What did she mean about mate and mother?"

"Oh, they are like healers in their faith. They can determine the health of people by just touching certain parts of their bodies. As opposed to me who can only tell whether his consort is ready for making love."

" She was telling you that you are pregnant and that we hit the jackpot in one try. "

Tom's hand slid up her thigh along the slit in her dress and cupped her tight bum. Stephanie started.

"I ... I ... do you think it's true?"

Tom pulled the straps of her dress down and uncovered her breasts and suckled one nipple and then said.

"What do you think? Are they more sensitive. Do you find your pussy juices more copious and thicker? Do you find yourself wishing I were there to inject you again?"

"Ever since I met you they have been. And of course when you are not there I find myself daydreaming about you but I can't be... I must not be."

Tom led her to a Indian style backless couch and sat her down.

Madam Sarah sat in front of the monitor watching Tom as he lifted her dress to expose her pussy and began to play with it. She zoomed in on Tom's seduction of the naive young woman, soon to be a mother.

Tom's assault on Stephanie's virtue was interrupted temporarily while they ate dinner but as soon as the plates had been cleared, she was naked, stretched spreadeagled on the couch and being ridden vigorously by Tom.

Madam Sarah smiled as she recorded every thrust, every cry that Stephanie uttered and every climax they reached. The camera zoomed in on her sanctified cleft that was baptized over and over with Tom's semen. She was surprised and pleased by the frequency of Stephanie's orgasms, their intensity and her sexual appetite and stamina. Although their love-making was for the most part quite conventional Tom managed to win acceptance for some more daring activity.

While sitting on his chest, Stephanie allowed him to first manipulate her sex with his fingers and then perform cunnilingus while she sucked his cock, something she told him she had never done before. Tom in the meantime inserted his tongue deep inside her vagina. Finally Stephanie, totally seduced by his tongue reversed herself and impaled herself on his cock. The rear camera clearly exposed her anus, which formed an "O" as his cock penetrated her.

Tom pulled her buttocks apart exposing her more and then inserted a finger into it as she rode him. When they left the restaurant Madame S could tell that Stephanie still had a long night ahead of her.

7. Week 5 - Stephanie Falls Deeper Under Tom's Control

Stephanie had butterflies in her stomach. Ever since Dan had left thirty minutes ago she had been hovering by the front door dressed in a tight tee-shirt and miniskirt. The bell rang and she ran to the door, opened it and pulled Tom inside quickly. As soon as the door closed she kissed him feverishly, pulling him to the couch as she unbuckled his belt and unsnapped his jeans. Tom stroked his hand over her breasts.

"Be careful, they are a bit sensitive."

Tom lifted her tee-shirt over her head and finding her unfettered underneath, lightly touched her nipples.

"Oh, that is nice." Stephanie purred as his lips found her nipples and began to suckle them.

"I think we must have overdone it last week because they have been really sensitive all week. In fact they were quite sore sometimes. I had to buy a new bra because my old one seemed a bit too tight because of the swelling."

Tom had her stand up while he removed her skirt.

"Turn sideways Stephanie."

She turned.

Yes, he thought, there was little doubt about it. Stephanie's tummy had developed a slightly plump protrusion and her breasts though they didn't seem larger seemed more curvy. Tom stood up and kissed her while he rubbed his hand over her taut belly.

"You know what I think?"

"What?" She asked.

"I think you're just a little bit pregnant. I think you've got something growing in here."

"No, I can't have. Dan always wears a safe."

"Condoms are not 100% safe Stephanie. Dan knows that. But, we know that it's not Dan who fertilized you, don't we?"

"Oh god, pregnant. What should I do?"

"Grin and bear it. It's good news. We're having a baby."

"Are you happy, are you really happy?"

"Yes I'm really happy."

"Oh thank you, thank you. I thought ..."

"Oh no, we are still going to have sex, lot's of sex. It will actually be better now."

"What do you mean?"

"Well for one thing you can't get any more pregnant and second you will be more sensitive."

"I think I already am." She said as she slumped onto her back. Pulled her legs back to her chest and spread her thighs receptively. Her swollen labia opened delightfully to expose her glistening slit. Tom held her legs up and slid his finger through her slippery groove and circled her clitoris. Stephanie moaned excitedly. Tom held the finger to her mouth.

"Suck it Stephanie."

She opened her mouth and admitted the coated finger and began to suck it eagerly, running her tongue over it.

"This finger too." He said inserting his middle finger.

When he returned them to her wet notch, he slowly inserted his two fingers deep inside her vagina and pumped them in and out a few times.

"You are very wet tonight Stephanie. You must have really longed for this."

"Yes, I have never been so wet before. At work my panties were wet." She blushed as she confessed her lust. "I could smell myself. I thought other people could too, but maybe it was just in my mind. All I could think of was you and what we would do when you came tonight."

"Come and take my clothes off Steph."

Stephanie sat up and unfastened Tom's shirt as they kissed voraciously. Her hands dropped to his pants and released his hard-on. She held it in her hands almost timidly. Stephanie's mind was swimming. She wanted so much to make him happy. She wanted to give him something she had never done for anyone. She kneeled in front to him and lowered her mouth to his cock and licked his glans tentatively. Tom pressed against her gently and she allowed his cock to slide into her mouth.

"Move your mouth up and down the shaft Stephanie. Yes, that's good. Nice and gentle. Now take your tongue and lick around the base of the glans. Oh yes, Stephanie that's right. Now tickle the end with your tongue. Now, in and out again. Oh that is so good. Now I want you to be a good girl, a really good girl."

Tom started to squirt into her mouth. Stephanie tried to pull away but Tom held her head tight. He pinched her nose and felt her Adam's apple ripple as she swallowed his semen. When he let her up, semen dribbled from the sides of her mouth as he kissed her.

"Thank you Steph. I know you wanted to give me something special and that was special. You were so good I'm sure you must have done this before."

"No never," she whispered, "you are the only person I have ever done that for."

"When you do that for me Stephanie I want you to promise that you will always swallow my cum. Do you promise?"

Stephanie bowed her head submissively and choked out. "Yes."

For the next four hours Stephanie and Tom explored their love for each other and Stephanie imbibed three more times and soon found that it was not hard to do.

8 . Week 6 - 12 - Another Test and More Fair Game

During the next few weeks Stephanie experienced some morning sickness and other impediments to pleasure and Tom eased off on their torrid love affair. No more than two or three bouts of penetration per visit.

He kissed her tenderly and told her how beautiful she was, how desirable, how he loved her smell, her face, her body. She was swept up in his praise. He pressed her against a wall and caressed her bottom.

"Do you love me." He asked.

She was frightened to tell him how much.

"Yes."

"You must prove your love for me Stephanie." He said.

"How can I prove it." She asked passionately.

"You know Stephanie. Prove your love for me."

She lifted his hand and placed it against her breast.

"Do you like this?"

"Are they soft.?"

"Yes, very soft."

She placed his hand on her pussy.

"And this?"

"Soft and a little moist."

She kneeled down and unfastened his pants, pulled them down and released his cock, which she kissed. She sucked it into her mouth and began to lick and suck it until it became hard. She lay back on the floor and raised her hips.

"Do it to me Tom."

Tom was quick to agree and within moment he was rocking gently between her thighs, her grunts of passion testament to her approval.

"And now it's time for a bath." He said.

He picked up a bag he had brought with him and they went upstairs. For an hour they "relaxed" in the tub until Stephanie said she needed to pee.

"It's good you told me because I have something for you." Tom said mysteriously.

They got out of the bath and Tom towelled her off before opening his bag and taking out a pregnancy kit and opening it.

"The instruction seem quite simple. Sit on the toilet but don't pee yet."

He removed one of the strips.

"OK. Sit back a bit and start peeing."

As she peed he held the strip under stream for a few seconds and then pulled it away.

"Now we just have to wait."

After two minutes Tom looked at the strip.

"Congratulations Mom, you're pregnant."

"Let me see."

Stephanie lifted up the strip and in the little square box there was quite plainly a plus sign.

"Oh my god, what is Dan going to think."

"He'll think you're pregnant and an accident has occurred."

"You think so?"

"Of course. He trusts you."

"Do you think so? I feel elated and scared at the same time."

Tom went to her and kissed her.

"I think it's great."

Stephanie hugged him and said.

"You won't be able to come next week because my sister is visiting from out of town."

"That's too bad. I guess we better make up for lost time then."

After Tom had left Stephanie's head was still whirling but she left the test results on the bathroom counter so Dan would see. When he came in at two he woke and said.

"You're pregnant?"

"Yes, I guess we weren't too careful."

"No." He answered as a strange look came into his eyes.

Stephanie thought the look was because he was suspicious of her but in fact he had just been informed by Jewel that she too was pregnant and he was wondering how he was going to tell Stephanie and what he was going to do next.

The next week Julia arrived at the door. Stephanie was really happy to see her because they were very close and with Julia living 500 miles away they didn't get to see each other often.

"Julia! It's so good you're here."

"Yeah, kid and you too. Wow married life must be good, you're beginning to develop a bit of a pot."

Stephanie blushed

"You think so?"

Julia gave her a peck on the cheek.

"I was just kidding, silly."

Stephanie looked relieved.

"Do you want a drink? I was introduced to a new drink that's really good."

"That would be great, thanks."

Stephanie made a couple of Rainbow Dreams. Tom had left his secret ingredients which he said was the key to their flavour. Stephanie poured some in each glass.

Julie tasted her drink.

"Wow this is good. Almost too daring for my stodgy old sister."

"Well maybe you would be surprised."

"That drink went down fast. Can I have another?"

"Sure."

The women went into the kitchen and Stephanie made two more drinks. Before long they had had four drinks. Stephanie , just a little more inebriated each time, was quite liberal with Tom's secret ingredients and both women were beginning to feel aroused. Julia slumped a little in her chair.

"Remember when you were eighteen and I was about fifteen and we went skinny-dipping in the pond." Julia said.

"Yes, I remember it well."

"Remember how we needed to warm up after and we wrapped ourselves in the towel? And how I was shivering so you hugged me and rubbed my skin to make me warm. I never felt that way before."

"No me neither. I didn't realize what would happen."

Julia stood up and sat down beside Stephanie and put her arms around her.

"I always thought you were so beautiful, especially when you were naked."

Julia slipped her hand up inside Stephanie's top and cupped her breast.

"I always wanted to be like you. Do what you did. When you started going out with Dan I was jealous, I wanted to see what you did with him so I hid one time and watched him take off your top and stroke your breasts. You were still pretty naïve and he kept trying to put his hand down your jeans and you kept pushing it away."

Julia's hand dropped to Stephanie's crotch and squeezed it. She lifted Stephanie's skirt and pulled down her panties and started to stroke her pussy.

"And then finally you let him. I could tell you liked what he was doing because you closed your eyes and began to make little noises. Just like you're doing now. I was always sorry I never caught you fucking him. Your pussy is really wet. Dan must really turn you on a lot."

Stephanie blushed as she imagined Tom playing with her pussy. There was a knock at the door. The women arranged themselves quickly and Stephanie went to the door. When she opened it she was shocked to see Tom at the door.

"T...T...Tom." She stuttered.

"Hi Stephanie. Just came by to make sure you were doing OK."

"My sister's here."

Tom came inside and said.

"Hi, you must be Julia. Stephanie's been talking about you all week. I'm Tom by the way Stephanie and I work together. Pretty fruitfully I might add. We had an appointment but I forgot you would be here."

12