Becareful What You Wish For

Story Info
When you play with fire, sometimes you get burned.
1k words
3.56
17.8k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was cold by the time I'd made it home. It was raining, and I didn't have any money to take the bus. It was only a 45 minute walk from the school to the apartment I shared with my boyfriend, his brother and his cousin, but uncomfortable in the pouring rain. I was soaked, I just wanted to go home, take a warm shower and change into sweatpants.

I made it up the stairs to our fourth floor walkup, and dropped my backpack. Before I could say hello, something as thrown over my head and tied and I was grabbed up. I started to yell, but a large hand clamped down over my mouth. I was so startled that not much sound would have come out anyway. I felt him carry me to the familiar direction of my room and I was thrown onto the bed I shared with my boyfriend. For a moment, I thought maybe it was him playing into my rape fantasy. I've always liked it rough, and even though he tried he could never quite do what I was looking for. Deep down, I knew it wasn't him. The body type of the man behind me was much bigger.

I tried moving away, but he grabbed my shirt and pulled me back. He took my hands and bound them behind my back. I kept asking him to stop, but it was useless. He reached around, undid my pants and pulled them down. I could feel his hands all over me, grabbing my tits, grabbing my throat, and finally he put a couple fingers inside me. My body was betraying me, and I was starting to get turned on.

He took me by the hips and adjusted me so my ass was in the air, and I heard his pants unzip. He carefully removed whatever he had around my head, immediately grabbing my hair to keep my face down so I couldn't see him. He jerked my hair back so my head tilted and tied another piece of cloth just around my eyes, and wrapped my hair around his hand until he had total control of my head. He shoved my face back down to the bed and pressed up against me, skin against skin and I started to cry.

He pulled back without penetrating me and smacked my ass hard. I cried out, and he did it again and again and again. I tried not to keep crying out, but it was hard. He wasn't holding back. He still hadn't said a word. He pulled my head back again and put his other hand around my throat. He choked me while he placed the tip of his penis against the opening of my pussy. I was wet from him smacking me, and he tightened his grip on my throat while he slowly pushed himself into me. He was big; I could feel myself stretching to make him fit. I started to cry again as he slowly put himself inside me. It was almost too slow, forcing me to feel every inch of him moving in and out of me.

He let go of my hair and throat and put his hands on my hips. He moved my body forward and backward as he began to thrust faster and faster. Soon he was fucking me hard; I couldn't stop myself from making noise with every move of his hips. He was deep in me from behind, and I hated what was happening, but it felt good.

He pulled out of me, and I thought it might be over. I wondered where everyone was, and why no one was there to help me. He flipped me on to my back, and even though I was blindfolded I tried to kick him but missed. He grabbed my hair and slapped the side of my face, hard. I cried out and he did it again, on the other side. I felt his hand travel down my body and closed my legs. He pressed the pressure point behind my knee, forcing me to open them again and he put himself back inside me with the full weight of him on top of me. Then he did the worst thing he could have. He leaned forward and kissed me. Not a little kiss on the lips, a deep kiss while he fucked me. His tongue was in my mouth and he sucked on my bottom lip. He tasted like cheap vodka.

It was then that it all clicked. I thought whoever doing this could have been anyone. We lived in a shitty neighborhood, and my boyfriend had a bigmouth -- always talking shit. But it was the taste of the vodka that made me realize. All I could picture was my boyfriend's cousin sitting in the living room, babysitting his pints of Ruble day after day. I thought about all the flirting we'd done back and forth. I thought about how it was nothing, about how I'd told my boyfriend it was nothing. I thought it was harmless.

The body type was right, but he hadn't made a sound or said a word the entire time. I could keep holding out hope that maybe, just maybe, it was someone else. He kept kissing me, and fucked me harder and harder until I thought it would never end. He grabbed me by the throat again and choked me until I felt him cum. I heard him stand up and pull up his pants. I was still lying bound and blindfolded on the bed, looking up at nothing. He began to undo the binding on my hands. I could have kept my mouth shut, and just taken the blindfold off, but keeping my mouth shut has never been my strong suit.

"Why'd you do this, Andre?" He paused while he was leaving the room; I stayed on the bed staring up at nothing. About a minute later he finally said something.

"Because I know you wanted it. I wanted it too. It's not cheating if you don't say yes." I finally took off the blindfold (it was one of his t-shirts) and looked at him. He threw a cigarette at me and went to the bathroom to take a shower.