Because of the Night Ch. 06

Story Info
Taylor oversteps her bounds in trying to care for Mr. Leif.
1.1k words
4.72
9.9k
00

Part 6 of the 18 part series

Updated 10/26/2022
Created 09/03/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When Sir Glen walked into the private room where he and Laurie had agreed to perform for tonight's event, he had been surprised as the stark nature of the room. And Laurie patiently waiting for him, her back turned to the one-way glass filled the room like no other. Undoubtedly, guests had been already in the voyeur room watching Laurie get ready, and make the room ready.

"Are you ready for all I have planned for you?" he asked as he began to pull off his formal white gloves.

"Yes Sir Glen." Her eyes were shining as she spoke, drawing a comforting smile from Sir Glen.

The door behind Sir Glen slid closed and Sir Glen laid his gloves on the shelf in front of the room's assortment of bondage gear. His eyes danced across the selection of ropes, handcuffs, chains and leather straps.

He felt Laurie's eyes look over his shoulder with apprehension and desire.

"Which scares you more my Laurie? My choice, or the anticipation?"

"Always the anticipation Sir Glen." Her voice was barely a whisper, as she fought against closing the gap between them.

Sir Glen reached into his robes, turning around. "Then turn around Laurie, and let the guests take yet another look of you." When she did so, Sir Glen unfurled a handkerchief and rolled it creating a blindfold.

He then blocked Laurie's vision with a devious smile. He nipped her ear gently with his teeth whispering, "Then it is the anticipation we shall have to use all night."

From deep inside Laurie, the anticipation of being with Sir Glen arose with every tender caress, whimper of excitement, and moan of contentment. She lost track of events as she and Sir Glen continued on as Laurie guided the both of them, every sensation had her straining against her bonds. When her gown had melted away, Laurie was beyond the nervousness and apprehension of the initial moments of only her and Sir Glen in a room being watched by their friends had left as well. Laurie's only desire became to remember that nothing would ever come between her and Sir Glen: they were as one.

Taylor had climbed the narrow stairs with Mr. Leif slowly, her heart racing hoping they would not come across any more obstacles that evening. In the sanctuary of his room, Taylor helped Leif towards the bed. She was certain that she'd collapse next to him before she could help him any more. "No" he ordered when he realized their direction. "The chair by the fire. Sir Glen will be visiting us as soon as he can possibly get away." Blood trickled from his mouth.

Deep inside, Taylor knew Mr. Leif was right and was trying to preserve the remains of his dignity tonight, but she continued on towards the bed. She took a corner of her gown and wiped his chin.

"If you want to go to the chair, you'll do it on your own Mr. Leif." She helped him fall into the bed and then pulled the comforter back.

Taylor looked to Leif now as he reluctantly sunk into the bed, too tired to really argue. She pulled away and locked the door returning to him only when she had a damp cloth to clean the smeared blood from his chin. He winced as the warm water touched his raw cuts.

"I'm sorry." She tried again as gently as she could. The crusting blood smeared both on his freshly shaven skin and the cloth. She tried to forget the image of the fist that had come out of nowhere from a disguised figure and made contact with his jaw. He had not fought back, accepting all the brutality and the slurs that came at him. When she had run to his side, she had been pulled away and held.

'Do not get in the middle of this novice.' The memory of the hoarse whisper and the nearly bruising grip on her arm still frightened her.

"I doubt there would be anything you could do that wouldn't make it hurt any less." Leif sighed. "I apologize for having you follow me into that room. You should have stayed outside." His hand rested on her arm as it shook in fear, gently trying to clean him.

"They didn't hurt me." -They didn't even realize I had followed you dutifully until they circled us in the dungeons.- It was the truth, nevertheless, it had frightened her to see Leif the center of the controversy that had no apparent origin or rationale.


"I'm sorry you had to find out my leaving the Order was...less than ideal." He sighed and loosened his tie and opened his robes.

"You don't need to apologize Mr. Leif. It'll be taken care of now." Taylor carefully helped him out of his robes noting where his blood had stained the cloth; folding it and placing it near the servant's passage. She lingered only for a moment wondering when the door would unlock bringing in Sir Glen to tell them both everything would be all right.

"You should have put me in the damn chair." He growled, drawing her close when she returned.

She eyed his side carefully as she drew up against him with a smile. He kissed her neck.

"I'd be remissive if I didn't tell you that I've enjoyed your company Taylor. And, one other thing," He drank in the vision of her eyes once again. "Thank you for following me. I am quite sure that things might have been worse had you not been there."

"I don't understand Mr. Leif, why were they..."

"You cannot know." He was firm as he cut her off. He hated to though, as her eyes searched for reason deep within his own.

On a lark, she looked to him asking, "If I were to offer to be bound to you, could I know then?"

Half startled by Taylor's proposition, he was about to stammer when the door was opened and Sir Glen and Laurie stood in the doorway.

"Taylor, go with Laurie." Ordered Sir Glen, and Leif nodded. Taylor looked stricken as she looked to Leif hoping he would let her stay.

"Sir Glen is the keeper of this conclave Taylor, go as he told you." Leif's voice was hard. Hurt, Taylor did as she was told, only when she and Laurie had returned to the novice chambers, did Taylor cry to Laurie.

Laurie said nothing. No words could comfort, no words would be sufficient to explain. No one could unlock the future at hand, but certainly from where the road was leading, Leif and Taylor would need each other.