Because of the Night Ch. 18

Story Info
The final chapter.
1.5k words
4.43
10k
00

Part 18 of the 18 part series

Updated 10/26/2022
Created 09/03/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I hope you have enjoyed 'Because of the Night'. Creating Mr. Leif, Taylor and Sir Glen was probably the easiest part of this journey.

Thank you for your time and enjoy the final installment of 'Because of the Night'.

==== ==== ===== ==== ==== ====

Taylor was on the lounge in her private room that Sir Marcus had provided for her. Since her return, she had kept to herself in this single cell, venturing out only when requested. True to his word, no ill befell Taylor here under his care, but he knew that the caged songbird couldn't sing. Sir Marcus was not blind to the hollows under her eyes or the red track marks on her cheeks. Glen had been right, there was something about Taylor and Leif neither of them could truly appreciate. Even simple tasks such as serving, made her thoughts drift to those of Mr. Leif commanding her.

Today her thoughts were of the second time she had spent with Mr. Leif.

Leif cleared his throat drawing her attention, his eyes slowly adjusting to the dim blue lights in the dungeon cell back at Sir Glen's that had been reserved for him tonight. Though his hands were clasped behind his back he could barely ignore the twitch of excitement that ran through his arms. He bent his head and took a few deep breaths.

-I can do this. She asked to be here with me.- he reminded himself.

Taylor looked anxiously over his shoulder as he faced the wall of assorted items she could only assume he enjoyed and had selected for this evening. She could swear that her heart had found its way between her ears.

As Leif's vision rose from the brick floor his eyes fell upon a pair of suede gloves and he was touched by just a fleeting thought that evoked his imagination. He suppressed the jitters of expectation and picked the gloves up and put one on, leaving the other on the table behind him.

He turned and approached Taylor who smiled to him. He nodded slightly and Taylor slipped to her knees, resting on the cushion that had been provided. Leif's ungloved hand reached out and gently gathered her hair to one side revealing a delicate neck inviting his tongue.

He brushed his gloved hand against her neck before allowing his mouth to explore this one small piece of her. As his touch sent a shiver up her spine, Taylor let a low gasp escape and she closed her eyes.

Leif didn't miss this moment and his whisper grazed her ear. "Keep them open Taylor."

"Yes Mr. Leif." the words barely escaped her mouth.

-How different this second time is.- she mused as she opened her eyes.

Sir Glen and Laurie were sitting together on a couch in the voyeur cell. Sir Glen stroked Laurie seductively as they watched.

"He seems to have quieted some of his demons." Laurie whispered softly as she nipped at Sir Glen's chin playfully.

"Some, but not all, but he does enjoy her company. He's grown wonderfully while he's been away. Much more creative." their eyes locked in a silent joke between the two of them and then shared a passionate kiss.

Taylor whimpered on the other side of the one-way glass. Leif was wasting little time with her taking her to the edge and then talking her back. Over and over again he would whisper something inaudible and then with the gloved hand caress Taylor to nearly a frenzied desire then draw her attention elsewhere.

"Please Mr. Leif..."the breathless gasp escaped from Taylor.

He took a ragged breath and spoke. "Yes Taylor?"

Taylor gulped as his hands continued their travels over her body. She opened her mouth to speak, but his covered hers before she could utter a sound. She melted into his kiss, pressing herself against him trying to make her desires known.

She shook her head to concentrate finding herself artfully chained spread, staring at her own naked reflection in the mirrors before her that all showed the vulnerable girl staring back. From behind her she felt Leif's warm breath graze her shoulders and the soft moist kisses lingering on her skin.

"Keep your eyes open Taylor. You will miss more tonight if you do not." A gloved hand crept around her hip caressing and searching for the ever-sensitive areas on her body. Taylor A low chuckle resonated from him as his body pressed against hers.

"The amazing thing about mirrors Taylor, you never know what really turns one on. Is it the reflection of a helpless soul struggling against her bonds? Or is it seeing your reflection knowing that it is you who you see? Or is it seeing your reaction as you respond to the careful touch." The gloved hand had abandoned her hip favoring to tease a breast. His hand massaged softly over and over again. She caught his face in the mirror as he leaned over her shoulder to once again administer the tempting kisses to her neck. The silent visual connection made her take a sharp breathe knowing that it would be a long pleasurable night with Mr. Leif.

But those memories were shaken by a familiar voice.

"Where is the girl? I'll not stand for being led around halls aimlessly. I won't have it." Sir Marcus was in a precarious position, but he would have to hold his ground with her for the time being. Especially since Sir Colin and Lord Xavier had tumbled unannounced into his lap.

"Through the door Sir Colin." Sir Marcus looked to the sky wondering if it would do him the pleasure of sending a torrential rain.

Sir Marcus knocked giving Taylor a chance to wipe her tears.

"Sir Colin is here to see you Taylor." They all entered the room, and Taylor looked wide-eyed to Sir Marcus wishing he would say something or do something to reassure her. She trembled wondering what was going to happen.

Sir Colin slipped past Lord Xavier and Sir Marcus and glanced Taylor over.

"I might remember her. Kneel girl."

Taylor complied, grateful for something to do, her stomach twisting and turning. Sinking to her knees, she fell under Sir Colin's shadow cast from the light in the hall.

"This quaking girl, are you sure she's mine?" he paced around her. A sneer rose over his lips. "She's not fit to lick my boots much less serve anyone I deem fit."

Sir Marcus stopped Sir Colin from continuing to circle like a vulture. "I swear this girl was yours Colin. Yes, Sir Glen and I worked with her and frankly; I believe she is more than fit to lick your boots. She's earned more than that right and is a wonderful companion. If you do not wish for her, I have someone who is more interested."

Sir Colin's thin eyebrow peeked. "I don't expect you to have handed me back the same girl who was left with you." He paused, his face drawn as if he had tasted something unpleasant. "I owe you for your patient hand with her. But that is not my way."

"Make your choice Sir Colin." Lord Xavier was rocking on his feet, clearly enjoying what was transpiring. "Take her or leave her. You have your favorites. No reason to take her if you don't want her. I trust that Sir Marcus has taken a few touches with her that you'd never consider."

Sir Glen felt Laurie squeeze his hand for reassurance. Five weeks had since past since Leif had stared down Sir Colin. And somehow the sudden change in Leif had been more than welcome.

"I know of no other who is most deserving of this Leif. I know you should have your own, but I will hope you'll accept mine instead. You will always have a safe haven with us Lief."

As Lady Daire settled the leather robes on Leif's shoulders and pinched his cheek, Leif and Glen shook hands.

"Write us, let us know you're all right." Requested Laurie as she stepped forward. Leif kissed her cheek. "I will."

"Sir Leif, we can't let you leave just yet." Sir Marcus came into the dimly lit field accompanied by a hooded companion. Leif swallowed hard. The title was so new; he could hardly believe what he heard himself.

Marcus turned to his companion. "If you follow him of your own free will, I see no reason why he cannot be responsible for you."

The cloaked figure stepped up to Leif. "If he'll have me." Two hopeful pools in her eyes glistened. Her name, hung on his lips, caught in his throat. Leif kissed her lips tenderly. It no longer mattered that Leif had no clue where he was going for the time being. Frankly, it didn't matter that Glen, Marcus, Lady Daire, and Laurie were all watching. His eyes and heart were filled with Taylor.

"I don't know what it is about you Taylor but I know simply knowing you are here with me, it makes everything fall into place." He said to her.

"I choose to place all my trust in you, for you to help me discover new limits. Wherever you go, I want to be there." She took his hand.