Because She Has Been Very Bad

Story Info
You forced her to come up with her own punishment.
1.4k words
3.93
84.6k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It is true. I am insolent, rebellious, and do not like to be told what to do. It has gotten me into a lot of trouble in the past, harsh punishments (that I know I have deserved) from my only lover. Yet somehow I do not learn my lesson. My ripe ass will never get enough punishment to make me behave, no matter how hard I try. You may not believe that I try, but I do.

Somehow I cannot stop myself from putting myself in the same position. Is it that I want to torment you? Or is it that I need you to punish me, control me, own me, and in our own special way, love me as only you can?

The last few months I have been a very, very bad girl. Being selfish and not taking care of you, your needs, your wants, causing you trouble. I know you get very angry at me for these things. I cannot seem to break the cycle on my own.

Severe corrective action is necessary to get me back on track. Your words Master...not mine. But sometimes you are right.

Sometimes.

I know I am due a very harsh punishment, and only hope that it will make me behave as I should. At heart I want to obey, but my body betrays me...

I break many rules. I make you so angry, I know you want to beat my ass thoroughly, but I do not allow you access to me to administer the punishment. I am a very bad girl, I keep you away, sometimes so you cannot punish me. But yet I fantasize constantly about the very thing I try to avoid.

I am dripping wet since I heard your voice tonight. As I write this, things will no doubt get more interesting for me...my fingers drifting to my sopping pussy.

What will make me learn? I propose that something very vile and potentially embarrassing might do the trick...

I think that you might entice me by pretending we are going on a romantic date. I will look all pretty and sexy and suitable for viewing as if we are going someplace lovely and romantic. The only rule you give me is to not wear panties.

I choose to wear a skirt and knee high boots, and a cute low cut top, thinking I will look pretty for you. I tell you that I am being good, no sex tonight, just a romantic date.

I agree with the no panty rule, as it makes me feel sexy and free (being the dirty girl that I am) but of course I would only expose myself deliberately to you.

In my mind I am thinking hugs and kisses for our date. But in the back of my mind I know this is not your intent... The anticipation makes me even hornier. The anticipation excites me, but I vow to be a good girl tonight.

We drive for a long time. We come to a deserted beach. How wonderfully romantic, I think, as I so love the beach, especially at night. But this does not turn out to be the night I imagined...

We approach a picnic table. I sit on the table; you stand before me and kiss me passionately. I am so horny and in love with you. Then suddenly you pull your metal-studded belt off. I believe it is so that I can suck on you and love you and have you come in my mouth as you have done so many times before. (Even though I promised myself that there will be no sex for me tonight)

But this is not to be. You force me to turn around, lift my skirt up so that I am fully exposed and spank me hard with one hand, while laying the belt in front of me on the table so that I know what is to come next. You spank me hard with 100 strokes on one asscheek so hard that I am begging you to go to the next.

After every 10 spanks, you feel inside me, shove your fingers deep into my pussy - and see that I am so wet. You tell me I must not be learning my lesson; this is not to be enjoyed; this is purely discipline for my bad behavior. As additional humiliation, you make me lick the belt...

I am crying now, because I am so horny, and I know I will not be fucked where I need to be, crave to be filled, where I am so wet and ready for you. I know I will be spanked 100 times on each cheek, and then the belt placed in front of me will be used afterward to make sure that I get the point.

Throughout the punishment, you remind me of the consequences of each action that has earned me this harshest of punishments. You tell me what a bad, bad girl I have been, and this is what bad girls get. I say it hurts and then giggle as I sometimes do, and this makes you angrier and you thrash me even harder. Clearly, I have not learned my lesson.

I make it through the hand spanking. My ass is burning and a very angry red.

"And now the real punishment begins", you tell me with your deep, growling voice.

I plead for mercy, but you begin right away. The belt makes loud, painful stripes across my ass. The hand spanking had spared my upper thighs, but the belt does not. My flesh is on fire, and there are some spots where I am bleeding.

The pain is unbearable, but I accept my punishment. In my mind, changing my promise to myself about the "no-sex-for-me-tonight-rule". I am yearning for you to fuck my pussy so hard I will forget the pain.

Cars go by, I worry someone will see or stop but they don't. The belt lashing away at my ass, and across my helpless thighs. The punishment lasts for what seems like hours.

Finally you tell me that I "may" have learned my lesson and let me put myself back together. As we walk back to the car, you walk behind me, occasionally lifting my skirt, and making me feel your hard cock press against my bruised ass.

We stop half way there, and you pull your large throbbing cock out, letting me see how hard you are for me. You allow me one lick of your precum, and then demand we get to the car.

Once there, I know I am still in trouble. You lean me over the back of the car. The final punishment for misdeeds is almost always your hard cock shoved up my ass with such force I feel you will break me in half.

Tonight is no exception. Bent over the car, my ass exposed to you and anyone who might pull in the parking lot. With no mercy, no preparation, no lubrication - you shove your seven inch long, extremely thick cock into my ass until it is in all the way.

My scream can be heard for miles, the pain is unlike any I have felt - you've fucked my ass royally before - but never with this level of ferocity. Your balls slapping against my pussy as you drill into my bowels again and again.

I take it. I deserve it. You ignore my pleas...

"Come in my ass, you sick son of a bitch!"

It hurts so much I cannot bear much more. When you are ready, you unceremoniously pull out of my burning ass. You pull my hair back, and force me to kneel down and take it. My face is inches away from the tip of your dick when you explode all over me.

I try to catch some in my mouth, but you move your cock all around. There is so much hot jism pouring out - messing up my hair, dripping down my face. I have never seen you come so hard, so copiously...

You grab me roughly, and force your shit-stained cock into my mouth. I wince at the commingled taste of your cum and my nastiness. But I know I must comply - and clean you off willingly.

I am instructed to remain painted with your cum all the way home, into bed, until we fall asleep in each others' arms.

And I obey. Until the next time that I find my need grows, and I misbehave again...