Becca and Isaiah Ch. 02

Story Info
Things get heated.
2.8k words
4.62
14.6k
18

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/29/2022
Created 01/16/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tinkerbex
tinkerbex
19 Followers

Hey Guys

Here's the next chapter. Please comment and send feedback and vote!!! oh and sorry I messed up the last chapter with the whole 3 months, 1 month thing. Just to clarify, it was 3 months since the first date and no contact. I did edit this time, but if there are mistakes please forgive me! and once again please comment! Thanks and I hope you enjoy!

*tinkerbex*

*

As he drove to his apartment, Isaiah kept glancing over at Becca, who was seated in the passenger's seat. Just before she had made her way to his car, he had come to the realization that he was in love with her. She had knocked him out of his train of thought, by opening the car door and climbing in, "hey handsome," she said playfully and leaned over to kiss his cheek. He smiled, "Hey Africa" he said. Trying to put the thoughts he was having before aside, he shook his head as if to clear the fog that clouded his brain. It was very difficult with her sitting right there next to him. He turned his head then staring at the road and started the car.

Becca had to admit she was impressed. He lived in a large face brick building. It was old but it was beautiful, with big oak doors with intricate designs carved into the wood and large windows with white frames that had turned grey with age. It wasn't what she'd expected. She had imagined him living in one of those buildings with floor to ceiling windows, were everything was chrome and black. A place that was modern and chic. But it was quite the opposite. None of his furniture matched, it was all different patterns and colors, but it all worked well together. He had movie and music paraphernalia everywhere, all from different genres and decades, there was a large picture of Marilyn Monroe on one wall, and right next to it on a side table was a huge Spiderman lamp. She walked around his living room now; staring at his picture and all the interesting little trinkets he had everywhere. She stopped at a large framed black and white picture of a young man in a hat, holding a saxophone and a cigarette, smiling.

"Dexter Gordon," She heard him say from behind her and she turned around to look at him, without realizing how close he had been standing. She was facing him now her chest pressed against his as she looked up into his face. She swallowed. "Um... yes, I know" she said as they stared at each other. Becca couldn't get over how incredibly handsome he was and tonight he looked especially good. He was wearing a black V-neck T- shirt that hugged the large muscles in his arms and low slung faded blue jeans.

Earlier he had asked her if she wanted a glass of wine and when he reached up to the get the bottle from a high cabinet his shirt rode up, revealing the waist band of his boxer shorts and that sexy V that his hips and muscular abs formed. She had stared for a second and then embarrassed and blushing had walked into his living room to cool down. She snapped back to reality when she heard him speak.

"Of course, you do," he said with a smile, referring to the picture of Dexter Gordon. Becca continued to stare into his eyes.

Isaiah looked away quickly, he could see the lust in her eyes and it was giving him very impure thoughts. He didn't want to do anything he'd regret later, so he took a step back and handed her the glass of wine he had in his hand. She said thanks and then turned around again to study the picture. "If I could choose to live in any picture, it would be this one," she said quietly. He stared at the picture and then at her, "I feel that way about this moment," he said. She turned to look at him then, a surprised smile on her face, and he couldn't seem to hold back anymore. He held his hand up to the side of her head and leaned forward to kiss her.

Becca immediately opened up allowing his tongue to invade her mouth. He was kissing her as if he'd never kiss her again, exploring every corner of her mouth. She groaned feeling her body react to the kiss and she leaned up on her toes and slid her am around his neck, trying to bring herself closer.

He growled then, and picked her up with one arm, pushing her up against the wall. He took the glass from her hand and put it on the nearby side table, then roughly grabbed her hips and pushed his body up against hers trying to get as close to her as he possibly could.

Becca had never felt like this before, her head was spinning and her body was tingling. All she could think about was Isaiah's lips pressed against her own, and how much she wanted him to run his hands, that were now squeezing her outer thighs, all over her body. She felt frantic, like she couldn't get enough of his, kiss, his touch. So when he grabbed the backs of her thighs and hoisted her into the air, she didn't think twice. She wrapped her legs around his waist eagerly, anything to get closer to him.

With her now solidly placed between him and the wall, he broke their kiss and began to kiss down her neck. She whimpered and tilted her head to the side to give him better access. He moved his lips down the column of her neck and kissed the little dip just above her collar bone. Becca whimpered again and without thinking ground her lower half into Isaiah's feeling the large bulge in his pants grind against her moist center. Isaiah pushed his hips forward, trying to still her movements by trapping her firmly between him and the wall, problem was, it only served to push his bulging erection harder against her core, and now he could feel the heat radiating from her. "Fuck!" Isaiah said softly. She felt so good and they were both still fully clothed.

He slid his hand along her rib cage, and then quickly popped open the first few buttons on her shirt. Slowly, he placed his hand inside her shirt and found her breast; he took it in his hand and squeezed it gently. She gasped, and he smiled and claimed her lips in another soul searing kiss. Isaiah had wanted to take it slow, not wanting to scare her but he could smell her arousal and he just had to touch her. He continued to kiss her and moved a hand to her other breast pinching her nipple between his fingers and listening to her groan.

His other hand travelled down her stomach and he easily pulled open the zipper of her jeans.

Without wasting anytime he dipped his fingers into her panties and rubbed her slit up and down. She bucked her hips and groaned into his mouth. Smiling, Isaiah slid his fingers between her slit and he dipped them down to her core, dragging them up to her clit, spreading her juices. Becca broke away from their kiss gasping for air. "Oh God," she groaned burying her face in his neck. "You're so wet baby," Isaiah groaned out and squeezed her breast hard. The fact that she was so turned on was making him a little crazy, he just wanted to pull off those tight little jeans and have his way with her. He began to circle her clit with his two fingers, every now and then he would dip his fingers down to scoop up more of her juice and spread it all over her pussy. He continued to circle her clit, and when she began to rock her hips again, he touched his finger her to her clit gently, and then began to rub it back and forth. "Oh fuck!.... fuck!" she exclaimed. Isaiah growled again, he had never heard her speak like that before, and such dirty words coming from her innocent little mouth turned him on no end. He took his hand out of her panties and stepped back, Becca's eyes burst open when he moved away, but before she could say anything he had fallen to his knees and was yanking her jeans down her legs. He got them to her ankles and told her to step out. When she didn't make a move to step out of the jeans, he slid his hand up her thigh and into the side of her little boy shorts. He began to play with her clit again and she let out a lust filled whimper. After a minute he removed his hand and said again "step out." She stepped out of the jeans and he threw them behind him. He stared at her now with her shirt hanging open and her tiny boy shorts as she rubbed her luscious caramel thighs together, trying to ease the ache between her legs. Isaiah could honestly say, he had never seen anything sexier. He pushed on the inside of her thigh till she moved, spreading her legs slightly. He quickly grabbed the fabric on either side of her hip and pulled, ripping them from her body.

Becca whimpered, she felt like she was having an outer body experience. The things he was doing to her body were blowing her mind. She felt like she was on fire, but in a really good way. She had never done anything even remotely like this before; her sexual experience was limited to make out sessions. She had never ever felt this intense sexual desire before, it was clouding her brain.

Isaiah stared at her now; her pussy was completely naked, except for a thin strip of hair just about her clit. The lips of her pussy were thick and juicy and the same delicious color as her thighs, he groaned. "Fuck baby," he growled, "You have such a pretty little pussy." Becca blushed at his raunchy words. Isaiah slid closer on his knees and then using both hands he spread open the lips of her pussy, exposing her engorged clit. He leaned forward and placed a kiss on her clit then slid his lips around it and sucked. Becca shuddered then grabbed the hair on the back of his head and tried to pull him away. But he was persistent and sucked on her clit for a second longer, then he grabbed her thighs spreading them wider and slid his tongue into the folds of sexy little cunt. So fucking good he thought as he worked his tongue, between her folds tasting her juices. She groaned and pulled on his hair, urging him on. He moved his mouth to her clit and slowly slid a single finger inside her. She was so tight he thought, her inner walls pulsing around his finger.

"Oh God, Isaiah," she said as she felt him push his finger in a little deeper. Isaiah began to pump in and out, feeling her pussy throb trying to pull his finger in deeper. He found her clit once again with his tongue and flicked it slowly back and forth. She whimpered his name again, and he took it as a cue to thrust faster inside her adding a second finger. He could feel her honey dripping down his wrist, she was so wet. He pulled her clit into his mouth and sucked gently, feeling her walls begin to clamp down on his fingers. "Isaiah, what's happening?..... OH GOD," she exclaimed as the world came crashing down around her. Isaiah growled into her pussy as she came, shoving his fingers deep inside her , keeping them there and sucking a little harder on her clit. When he felt her hips still, he released her clit and slid his fingers out of her pussy. He put his fingers covered in her juices in his mouth and groaned. She tastes so fucking good he thought. He stood up and pressed his body against hers, placing kisses on her neck as he waited for her to open her eyes.

Becca had no idea what had just happened. She was standing half naked in Isaiah's living room, her body still shaking from what he had just done to her. When her brained cleared a little she realized that he had just fingered and sucked her too orgasm. She was trying to wrap her head around it, when she felt him start to kiss her neck. She groaned, and then tugged on the hair at the back of his head, so he could look at her.

Isaiah looked into her eyes, he could still see the lust there, but she also looked concerned. "What's wrong baby?" he asked, cupping her face in both his hands. She felt, a thrill rush through her when he called her "baby" and she mentally laughed at herself. After what he'd just done to her body, the fact that him calling her baby got her excited was ridiculous. She looked him in the eye, she was determined not be shy about any of this, she wanted him to know that it was what she wanted. "No one's ever.... touched me like that before," she said slowly, watching his face for his reaction. He looked at her puzzle "What do you mean?"

She blushed now despite herself, and thought for a second what to say. "I mean, I've never been touched by a man before... like that... that night on the bench was the closest I've ever come, to anything like this." He stared at her for a while, unable to believe what she was telling him. He knew she was innocent, but he had just assumed that she had, had previous experience, she was 24 for goodness sake. "You're a virgin?" he asked, in disbelief. She nodded, dropping her eyes so she didn't have to look at his face. It wasn't something she was ashamed of by any means, but she hated feeling so naive and inexperienced. "Hey, look at me," he commanded. She lifted her eyes too look at him, "I'm so sorry," he said with a pained look on his face, "I never meant to make you do anything you didn't want to."

As soon as the words left his mouth she began to shake her head, "No, no no, Are you crazy?" she said "that was the most amazing thing I've ever felt... ever. I wanted it! Trust me!" She leaned up on her toes and kissed him, trying to convey how much she wanted him. She pulled herself away and stared into his eyes "and I don't want to stop," she said before she kissed him again.

Isaiah moaned into her mouth as she kissed him. Did she just say she didn't want to stop? She's going to drive me crazy, he thought. She began to kiss him more aggressively now, slipping her tongue into his mouth and exploring just as he had done to her earlier. Isaiah could feel his lust for her taking over his body again, so he quickly pulled away and grabbed her waist so that she couldn't try to kiss him again. He just needed to think for a second. She was a virgin, and she'd never even been touched and he had just taken her like that in his living room. He felt like such an ass! But when she had said she wanted to continue, he has felt his heart soar. He wanted to make love to her so bad. He thought about what he had been feeling as he waited for her in his car earlier. It still scared the holy begeezes out of him, but he knew she deserved to know, especially now. She was offering him something incredibly special, not only her virginity but her trust. If she was letting him be her first, he wanted her to know that she was his first something too.

"What's wrong?" she asked nervously and he opened his eyes to look into her face. God, she looked so innocent he thought, with her big beautiful eyes and her worried expression. "Nothing," he said stepping forward and resting his forehead against hers, "It's just that I need you to be sure about this." She smiled and wrapped her arms around him, rubbing her thumb in circles on his back, "I'm 100% sure" she said leaning up on her toes and giving him a peck on the lips. Isaiah let out a breath he wasn't aware he'd been holding and wrapped one arm around her waist pulling her closer. "I need to tell you something," he said, "and I don't want you to say anything. I just want you to listen and then I'm going to take off the rest of your clothes and take you too my bedroom, ok?"

"OK" she agreed softly

Isaiah took a deep breath. As he opened his mouth to speak there was a loud knocking at his front door.

tinkerbex
tinkerbex
19 Followers