Becca: Just Can't Wait

Story Info
Becca gets too horny waiting for her boyfriend.
859 words
3.95
30.2k
1

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 08/30/2017
Created 02/27/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Becca, a very slim brunette with B-cup breasts, had just finished applying her makeup for the dinner party she was going to with Kevin, her longtime boyfriend. Surveying her reflection in the mirror, she added a final dab of lipstick and decided she was done.

The 5'8" girl took a big swig from her Snakebite - a combination of lemon-infused vodka and hard cider. It was only her second of the evening, but it was hitting her hard. Oh well, she thought. Kevin's driving.

She grabbed her purse and headed to the living room to wait for Kevin to get home. Then she had a thought and went to the dresser, where her latest issue of Penthouse Letters was. She wasn't much into visual porn, except when she and her boyfriend watched it together. But the stories and fantasies of others really turned her on. What the hell? He won't be home for another half hour, she thought.

On the way to the living room, Becca refilled her cocktail. Their apartment was fairly well-lit, but completely quiet. She put in a CD of bluesy, sexy R&B and made her way to the sofa. The beautiful brunette sat down and got her Marlboro Light 100s out of her purse. Lighting one, the brunette took a long drag, leaned back, and opened her booklet of erotic stories.

The first tale involved a woman stopped for speeding. Of course, the stunning redhead with 36DD tits coerced the muscular male officer into a blowjob in her back seat rather than giving her a ticket. It was labeled a "true story," but weren't they all? Becca didn't mind. She pictured herself as the woman and wondered if she could bring herself to suck a cop's dick to get out of a ticket. I guess it would depend on how fast I was going, she giggled to herself.

In the so-called true story, the redhead ended up sucking the officer to orgasm, happily swallowing a huge load of cum. Now that I could do. Becca loved being able to make men squirt into her sucking mouth and down her throat. She pictured the last time she had sucked Kevin's cock to orgasm. Mmmm, she purred while taking a long drag from her cigarette.

The next story involved a burglar catching a sleeping woman in bed. The description of the ensuing rape was both horrific and exciting to Becca. She'd always had rape fantasies, but didn't actually want them to come true. That's why they're fantasies, she thought.

As she read the story, she enjoyed her cigarette and Snakebite. The burglar, clad in the typical all-black, had just ripped off the 40-year-old's clothes and was pulling his pants down. Only then did the middle-aged brunette discover that he was black. His penis was gigantic, at least 10" and as thick as her wrist.

Becca began rubbing her breast through her black evening dress, pinching her nipple through the sleek fabric. She took a final drag from her cigarette and crushed it out. She took another large sip of her drink and lit another cigarette. Returning to the story, Becca reached down under her dress and pulled it up to her waist. As the fictional burglar began to force his huge member into the struggling woman's surprisingly wet pussy, Becca pulled her thong panties aside and started rubbing her clit. "Unnnnggh," she moaned, savoring the pleasure from her own pussy. She took a powerful drag from her Marlboro Light 100 and inhaled deeply. As the intruder ravaged the innocent woman, Becca exhaled and massaged her pleasure button harder, occasionally slipping a finger up inside her now-dripping twat to lubricate it.

"Oh, shit," she whimpered, putting the booklet down. The slender brunette mashed her tits with one hand while she frigged her pussy with the other. She was masturbating furiously, close to cumming. In her pleasure, she didn't hear the front door click and open.

Kevin tossed his keys onto the kitchen counter and walked into the living room just as Becca threw her head back in ecstasy. "Oh, fuuuuuuck!" she wailed. He stopped in his tracks and watched his girlfriend fingerfuck herself through what was obviously a monster orgasm. He'd seen her masturbate before, but never surreptitiously like now. His cock immediately swelled at the sight.

Becca saw stars beneath her eyelids as she ravaged her now-engorged clit. Electricity shot through her body as she arched her back and growled in pleasure. She continued to rub her tender clitoris throughout the orgasm.

The explosion passed and Becca gasped for air, still running a finger gently up and down her dripping slit. She finally opened her eyes and saw Kevin leaning against the wall with an appreciative look on his face. He nodded and asked, "Having fun?"

Becca blushed, although it was hard to tell since she was already flushed from masturbating.

"Sorry, handsome," she replied. "I just couldn't wait."

"No problem. I enjoyed the show. Now, are you about ready to head to the party?"

"Party?" Becca smiled seductively. "I guess so. But I'm going to need the real thing as soon as we get home."