Beckie, Queen of Hearts

Story Info
Summer vacation and a blowjob from a lovely lady on a bus.
962 words
3.82
37.8k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Back in the Summer of 1982 (as I recall), I was traveling with some fellow students in the Pacific Northwest. As can happen, I wrenched my knee and decided to depart their company and head homeward.

It was a long way back to the four corner states by Trailways bus. I spent the time talking with some younger fellows across the aisle from me.

I had the two seats in the second row on the right side to my self. If you’ve ridden a city bus, you would know that some of us travelers can get cranky and not want to share the seat next to us with another person.

Someplace in Idaho, in the middle of the night, we stopped at a depot to pick up some people. A slim older guy got on and headed towards the back to find a seat. I had myself situated across the seats to hog it for myself.

He was followed by a younger gal in tight jeans. She headed back to find a seat as well. That out of mind, I was looking out the window when she came back up and asked if she could sit by me.

Well, I had to relent and begrudgingly sat myself up and slid over to the window seat to let her sit down. She smelled of a bit of hard whisky.

Once I got used to the notion that I had a seat mate, I decided to make the best of it and started to chat with her. Her name was Beckie and she was from someplace in Indiana. She was going to college and was traveling back that way.

Beckie seemed very nice and she gradually started to lean in on me as the bus headed south. I noticed the two younger fellows across the aisle looking my way, but I was engrossed with the slim gal leaning in on me.

Somewhere in my memory Beckie and I started to get a bit more physical. She had her hand on my thigh and it was getting me frisky. I think she laid her head over to rest and it was then that I got bolder and had my hand on her side.

I worked my hand up and cupped her petite breast, which she took no exception to my doing. She seemed to enjoy me toying with her tits.

I prefer larger breasts, yet Beckie’s nipples were marvelous, long and hard like erasers. She was squirming a bit and started to rub my crotch. Well, eight inches of hard cock is hard to keep a secret.

She sat up a bit and I took liberty in rubbing her crotch as well. This mutual rubbing was getting us both rather hot. Her jeans were too tight to get in her panties, even after she pulled down her zipper and spread the front open a bit.

Taking her lead, we opened my zipper and I shucked my jeans down a tad. Beckie rubbed my hard cock through my briefs until it started to leak a good bit. I pulled on her elongated nipples and she stroked me nicely.

I smiled at the two younger fellows across the aisle as I nudged my cock out into open air. Hell, they probably would have to wait a few years to catch up with my size.

Beckie was totally enthralled with my cock, the alcohol releasing any inhibitions she might of had about playing with a strangers turgid phallus in the second row of a Trailways bus.

She lowered her head and tasted her first few drops of my sweetness. She went at it like no tomorrow. Beckie sucked the head of my cock and pulled on the shaft with her hand. I was enjoying this too much.

With her leaning over in my lap like this I tried to get my fingers in her panties, but they just couldn’t get to her steamy pussy. So I pulled on her nipples as she hummed on my dick.

This went on for a while and I was getting rather close to giving Beckie a frothy load on her tonsils. She sucked and jacked until my eyes started to roll back. The guys across the way were getting a good eyeful.

As things go, the bus driver decided we all needed to take a break at this diner just ahead. I hastily put myself together as best as I could. Beckie zipped back up and gave me a kiss on my cheek.

I commented a bit too loudly that it was suddenly hot in here. A heard a fellow behind me say yeah, but not as hot as up in your seats.

We ended up inside the diner. Beckie wanted some pie and the older fellow from the back joined her. She said that he was her father. Shit. Here I am getting a blowjob and her dad was in the back the whole time.

We talked and she asked me if I could get off and catch the next bus. She was heading East soon and she wanted to get to know me better. I didn’t have the money to stay over in a motel, as much as I wanted some of that tight pussy.

I gave her my telephone number and hoped that she would call me when we all got to our homes. Beckie knew that we would not be getting together. She played a song by Juice Newton, “Queen of Hearts”.

Beckie asked me to always think of her when I heard that song. I listened as best as I could. When I got back home, I ran out and got the song. Beckie, I still listen to it every so often, some twenty-two years later.