Becki's Story

Story Info
A submissive gets a surprise.
2.5k words
4.33
33.4k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
songman60
songman60
36 Followers

You are bound to the bed, completely immobile although you can move your head somewhat. Silk neckties are binding your wrists and ankles to the headboard—leaving you spread wide open, completely accessible and vulnerable. Your head and shoulders are slightly elevated by the pillows piled beneath. A black silk scarf is tied around your head, covering your eyes while allowing your honey blonde hair—which is done up in high pigtails on each side of your head—to spill over the blindfold. You are in complete darkness and cannot see your surroundings.

Being deprived of sight, you feel your other senses becoming slightly more acute. You feel the gentle breeze generated by the central air-conditioning blowing across your nipples, leaving them stiff and sensitive, begging for attention. You can feel your pussy has become extremely wet from the combination of your excitement and the anticipation of what is yet to come. Your womanly juices are seeping from your tight, hot twat, forming rivulets that trickle down and tickle your puckered rosebud as they flow across it. You hear movement in the room, but your ears strain and your mind whirls to try to figure out exactly what I'm doing.

You are unsure of exactly how long you've been bound like this, but you know it's been more than ten minutes. You think to yourself: Why is he making me wait like this? I want to be fucked, dammit! This is driving me crazy!

Finally, you feel the bed move. You feel someone settling in between your obscenely-spread legs. The very second you feel a snaky tongue at your seeping slit, a contented sigh emanates from between your lips. You begin to moan and coo with pleasure as the tongue gently flicks your tingling clit before drawing it in between soft lips in a sucking motion while the tongue now madly twirls around your throbbing love button.

Waves of pleasure are coursing through your body as the oral action continues. You feel a pair of hands softly stroking the insides of your lewdly-spread thighs, fingertips lightly tracing like feathers upon your sensitive skin. You feel the pleasure building rapidly as you feel your engorged clit being gently tugged by the pair of soft, wet lips while the tongue dances wildly upon it, driving you closer to your approaching orgasm.

You're panting now as you feel the first wave of your orgasm begin to crash within you, wave after wave break as you begin cumming uncontrollably.

Just as you begin to come down from riding the crests of the waves of ecstasy, you feel someone else getting on the bed, straddling your upper torso with knees on each side of you.

You feel a hard cock head smacking you across your lips as your heart begins pounding with the realization that there are two lovers in the room.

"Jay?" you inquire.

"Suck my cock like the dirty little girl you are," you hear me say.

The entire time your pussy was being eaten you thought something felt different, but you just couldn't quite put your finger on just what it was. Now it has become crystal-clear to you and you realize….

"Oh my God, that's a woman!" you exclaim.

"Yes it is babydoll. My dirty little girl is having her little pussy licked by another woman."

"Who is she?" you inquire.

"Don't ask questions. Just suck my cock and enjoy it."

"Yes, Daddy," you answer dutifully.

You open your mouth and hungrily take me in, expertly working your lips and tongue over my throbbing hardness as if your very life depended upon it. Even though you are a consummate cocksucker, I know how you like it when I use you for my pleasure. I then grab your pigtails in each hand and begin vigorously fucking your throat with my rigid prick—skull-fucking you—as my balls are madly bouncing against your chin with every thrust.

Meanwhile, your mystery lover is continuing her oral onslaught on your pulsating pussy. You feel the waves of orgasmic pleasure building again as she inserts two fingers into your hot, wet gash, rubbing your throbbing G-spot.

You begin moaning with pleasure. The vibrations against my cock are bringing me closer to the brink of my impending orgasm as I continue to fuck your throat as if it was a pussy. I want to hold back, but I just can't. My cock erupts, sending spurt after steaming spurt of my hot cum straight down your gullet, which you greedily swallow as if it were the nectar of the gods.

You continue to hungrily suck on my still-hard cock, trying to remove all traces of semen from it as if it were a straw.

Just as I remove my dick from your greedy little mouth, you feel the waves of orgasm crashing over you again as your mystery lover continues to feast upon your sopping snatch. This orgasm is more intense and she continues to lick and suck on your ultra-sensitive clit while alternately rubbing and tapping on your tender G-spot.

"OH SHIT! AAAAAAAEEEEEIIIIIIEEEEE!!!" you shriek while your pulsating pussy erupts, spewing forth a virtual geyser of your love juices, thus soaking the woman between your legs.

You can feel both me and your mystery lover moving on the bed, but you cannot determine what we're doing until you feel a smooth pair of knees against either side of your upper torso.

You shake your head and say, "No!"

"Are you or are you not my naughty little girl?" I ask, my voice somewhat demanding.

"I'm your naughty little girl," you answer.

"Did you or did you not promise you will do anything to please me?" I inquire further.

"Yes, I said anything and I mean anything because I want to be your dirty little whore."

"Then I want you to eat her pussy and make her cum."

"Yes, Daddy," you reply in that naughty little girl's voice of yours that turns me on so damn much.

You begin licking your mystery lover's pussy, tentatively at first, but once you find that it tastes almost as sweet as your own pussy, you become bolder. You find that you love it, so you begin licking and sucking on your new lover's pussy with a new-found enthusiasm. You are determined to bring as much pleasure to her as she did to you just a few minutes earlier.

Your ministrations are already having a profound effect on your mystery lover. She is moaning and cooing in delight as you tend to her dripping honey pot.

"That's my good little girl," I remark. "So eager to please. So willing to do anything to bring pleasure to her lover…or lovers."

"Mmmm…yes, Daddy," you utter while still feasting on the pussy in your face. "That's because I'm a dirty little girl. I'm your dirty little girl."

"Dirty little girls need a good fucking, and that's just what I'm gonna do," I say just as I suddenly plunge my entire length into your sopping snatch.

You gasp at the sudden invasion of my man meat into your hot, tight twat. I remain fully imbedded for almost a full minute, feeling your pussy muscles squeezing my steely prick as though you were trying to milk it.

I begin to slowly move in-and-out of your tight little pussy, making excruciatingly slow and deliberate thrusts—moving almost completely out before slowly easing back in until I've buried my full length to the hilt. This is driving you wild with lust and you begin to moan.

You are now eating your mystery lover's pussy with wild abandon. You are thoroughly enjoying yourself as you wonder why you had never eaten a woman until now. She responds to your efforts by moaning and cooing even louder now, and you feel her juices now flowing like a river, which you greedily lap up like a hungry kitten drinks its milk.

I'm now fucking you in earnest, rapidly thrusting in-and-out of your gripping tunnel of love. You can feel my bloated cock head battering against your cervix and my heavy balls banging against your ass every time I plunge my full length into you.

I can tell not only by the sounds of your mystery lover, but also by the expression on her face as you're frantically licking and sucking away on her throbbing clit, that she's imminently close to orgasm. I begin to gently pinch and tug on her erect, bullet-like nipples as I furiously continue to pound my cock into your gripping pussy.

This brings her over the edge. Your mystery lover howls with orgasmic delight as she comes—spewing forth a virtual geyser of her female fluids, drenching you and soaking the bed with her juices.

Your mystery lover has come down from riding the crest of her tumultuous orgasm, but she remains positioned with her pussy planted over your beautiful face. You continue to hungrily lap away in a greedy effort to taste as much of her as possible.

You don't see this because of the blindfold, but your mystery lover begins to lick, suck, and gently nibble on my nipples while I continue to pummel your pulsating pussy with my steely prick. This proves to be my undoing and drives me over the edge. I continue to batter your tight, hot twat with a raging fury as I release my steamy load of cum, bathing your womb with my jizz.

"OH FUCK! AAARRRGGGHHH!!!" I growl like some demented lion while I achieve my release.

This brings you over the brink and you begin to orgasm. I can feel the rapid fluttering contractions of your quivering quim as I relentlessly continue to pound my prick into your hot, wet slit.

"SHIT! OH, SHIT! FUCK YESSSSSSSSS! AAAIIIEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!" you scream as you achieve your exquisite release.

You shake your head violently side-to-side and thrash against your bonds as I continue to relentlessly pound into your pulsating pussy. You are babbling incoherently now. Your quivering quim begins to convulse madly and contracts with such a force that it literally spits out my cock as your pussy erupts in a torrential geyser of your gushing fluids.

You are still panting heavily as you begin to come down from the mind-numbing high of your intense orgasm.

While I begin to slowly remove the silk neckties that had kept your wrists and ankles bound to the headboard of the bed, your mystery lover dons a huge strap-on dildo. She slathers it with Astro-Glide lubricant.

"Under no circumstances are you to remove your blindfold," I instruct you as I finally free you from your restraints. "Do you understand me?"

"Yes, Daddy," you dutifully reply in your naughty little girl voice that you know turns me on so.

I seat you on the edge of the bed. My cock is now only half-hard at this point, but I trust you will soon have it rock-hard and erect.

"Open wide and take me in your mouth," I instruct you. You eagerly comply as I feed you my man meat. "Put your hands on my ass and spread my ass cheeks while you take me all the way down, babydoll."

Again, you dutifully comply as the naughty little slut you are while your mystery lover positions herself behind me. With my cock fully imbedded in your throat, your mystery lover kneels behind me and begins tonguing my puckered anus.

You can feel my cock twitching in your throat as it begins stirring back to life. Your mystery lover continues to rim my asshole with her snaky tongue before sticking it into my tightly puckered orifice.

I grab a pigtail in each hand and gently move your head back-and-forth while she begins to fondle my heavy balls with her tiny hands. My cock has grown fully erect now as I begin to move your head faster, fucking your throat with my fleshy hardness.

You begin to moan, wanting to be rewarded with another load of my cum down your belly, but I suddenly remove your mouth from my prick. I have other plans….

"No, babydoll, Daddy wants to put this load of cum somewhere else," I inform you.

Your mystery lover gets onto the bed and lies on her back. The strap-on dildo is pointing towards the ceiling and glistens from the lubricant. It is huge—10 inches long and about 2-1/2 to 3 inches in diameter.

Still blindfolded, I position you so that you are straddling your mystery lover and I guide the head of the fake cock to the entrance of your dripping pussy.

"Now lower yourself upon it, babydoll," I instruct.

"Yes, Daddy," you reply as you begin to impale yourself upon the massive plastic prick. "Ooh, Daddy, it's so big!"

You slowly move up-and-down upon the dildo until you have it fully imbedded inside you.

"Now fuck her!" I order you as I slather my hard cock with the Astro-Glide.

You begin to rock back-and-forth on the massive dildo, filling you up completely on your downward thrusts.

"Ooh, Daddy, I feel so full," you coo with pleasure.

"You're gonna feel even fuller here in a minute, babydoll," I reply.

I position myself behind you as your mystery lover grabs your pigtails and pulls your face to hers. You two are kissing passionately, your tongues intertwining like two snakes engaging in a reptile mating ritual.

I place my bloated cock head at your puckered asshole and gently push it inside. I slowly feed more and more of it into your hot, tight ass while your undulating hips continue to fuck the plastic prick of your mystery lover.

You are now the meat in the middle of a "Beckidoll sandwich".

You are fucking your mystery lover while I am fucking your magnificent ass.

Our excitement rapidly builds as our fucking motions become more frantic. I grab you by your pigtails and pull your head back, interrupting the passionate kiss you were sharing with your mystery lover.

I'm pounding your ass relentlessly now while you continue to rock on the huge dildo buried in your gripping gash. Your orgasm is building and you begin to pant like a marathon runner.

Your mystery lover begins to suck and gently nibble on your throbbing nipples—finally giving them the attention they have been craving—while I continue to pummel your hot, tight butt. The waves of pleasure begin crashing over you as your mind whirls in ecstasy. Your orgasm erupts in a sudden burst just as your mystery lover gently bites down on one of your nipples.

Fireworks are exploding in your brain as your pussy spews forth a torrential flood of your orgasmic juices. My cock erupts with a blast of my hot cum, bathing your steamy bowels with my jizz.

I remove my cock from your ass and see my sperm oozing from your just-ravished rosebud. Completely sated, you roll off your mystery lover and onto your back as you try to catch your breath.

You start to remove your blindfold, but I stop you.

"No, not yet, babydoll," I instruct.

"Why, Daddy?" you ask.

"We have to give her time to dress and leave," I answer.

"Who is she?"

"You'll find out in time, babydoll, but I'll tell you this much…"

"What, Daddy?"

"She just turned eighteen and today is her birthday."

"Oh my God! You're so bad, Daddy."

"And you're so naughty, babydoll. You're my naughty little girl."

*

© 2008 Songman60 Publications

songman60
songman60
36 Followers