Becky & Brian's Birthday Gangbang Ch. 01

Story Info
Becky has second thoughts.
4.6k words
4.02
155.6k
156
8

Part 1 of the 12 part series

Updated 10/27/2022
Created 01/17/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All characters portrayed in this story are over the age of 18-years-old. There are no underage characters in this story.

*

Too late to change her mind, Becky has second thoughts about having sex with her husband's two friends. His birthday gift to him, the agreement they made is that she'd have sex with two of his friends if he'd buy her a new car.

* * * * *

"No. Stop! You're hurting me. Stop, for God's sakes, stop! You're going to rip my clothes Brian," said Becky pulling away from her husband to fluff down her short skirt and straighten her blouse. "Gees, what's gotten into you? What the Hell is wrong with you? You're acting like such a pervert."

She looked at him with anger and he looked at her with sexual frustration.

"Okay, do it yourself then but hurry it up Becky. They'll be here in just a few minutes," he said looking at his watch.

Totally opposite in their reaction to what was about to happen, she looked sad and perturbed and he looked sexually excited.

"Okay, okay, give me a minute" said Becky unbuttoning, unzipping, and removing her short skirt.

As if she had all the time in the world, she folded her skirt before putting it away in her closet. Taking her sweet, reluctant, non-consensual time while trying to think of an excuse why should couldn't have sex with her husband's two friends, she unbuttoned her blouse under the watchful eye of her husband while he incessantly looked at his watch again. Impatiently tapping his foot on the carpet, he looked at his watch again. As she did with her short skirt, folding it and storing it away in her closet, she hung up her blouse and put that away in the closet too. Finally dressed in just her sexy underwear, she stood before Brian in her low cut bra and white, bikini panties.

"Wow Becky! You look so sexy," he said as if having never seen his wife in her bra and panty before. "You look so hot," he said taking her in her arms to kiss her.

When he wrapped his arms around her, obviously eager for his wife to be stripped naked, he immediately reached around her to unhook her bra. When Brian tried to remove her bra, she balked and pulled away from him.

"Stop. Brian no," she said pushing him away. "What the Hell are you doing?"

She looked at him as if he was drunk and in a way he was. Intoxicated with lust, apparently, he was drunk with the sexual anticipation of his two friends seeing his wife naked before watching them having sex with her.

"I'm removing your bra," said Brain.

She looked at him as if he was nuts and in the way that he was staring at her standing there in her sexy underwear and, obviously, he was nuts to allow his two friends not only soon to see her naked but also soon to have sex with her naked body.

"I can remove my own bra, thank you very much," she said looking at him as if seeing him for the first time after being married to him for what she thought was a happy, fifteen year period in her life.

Then, instead of reaching around behind herself to unhook her bra, she stopped. She gave him that same look she gives him when he asks her permission to do something stupid. Every week since they've been together, it's the same thing. She stays home while he goes hunting or fishing with his drunken friends. Disappearing all day Saturday to go golfing and drinking, going to a strip club, or going to the casino to gamble away money that he could better use to buy her a new car, he has fun while she takes care of the kids and cleans the house.

"What's wrong?"

He looked at her with fear that she obviously wasn't going to go through with this while she looked at him with fright that he'd force her to go through with this.

"I can't do this Brian. I can't be naked in front of your friends," she said making eye contact with her husband. "I'm sorry but I just can't. I'd be so very embarrassed for Jack and Tony to see me without my clothes. Forget about the car," she said with disappointment. "I don't want the car if this is what I must do to get a new car."

She looked at him as if she was about to cry. In the way that Becky looked at him as if he was drunk and/or crazy, he looked at her in the same way. A standoff. Being that their birthdays are on the same day, after asking her to do this for three years, she finally relented and agreed to give him his birthday wish of having sex with his two friends and he agreed to buy her a new car.

"Forget about the car? We had a deal Becky. You have sex with my friends and I buy you a new car," he said looking at her as if she was the one who had lost her mind and not him. "After three years of talking about you having sex with my friends, with you finally agreeing to have sex with my friends, you can't go back on your word now. You just can't."

She looked at him as if he was no longer her husband, the love of her life, but instead some perverted man who wanted her to do perverse things with other men.

"I don't want the new car if it means that I have to disrespect myself, cheat on you, break my marriage vows, and shame my children by prostituting myself," she said with sadness.

"C'mon Becky. You're not disrespecting yourself by having consensual sex. You're not breaking our marriage vows and cheating on me when we both agreed to do this. And you're certainly not prostituting yourself. All we're doing is having some sexy fun to spice up our sex life," he said.

Spicing up their sex life? Being that he's never complained, she always thought they had a good sex life and according to Oprah and Dr. Phil, a sex life better than most. Now she wondered what was wrong with their sex life or worse, what was wrong with her that she could no longer sexually satisfy her husband?

"So, for you to want your friends to see me naked and for you to want me to have sex with your friends, our sex life isn't good enough with just the two of us in our bed?" She looked at him waiting for her to answer her and when he didn't respond, she continued lambasting him. "I've never turned you down for sex Brian," said Becky with sad eyes.

He hung his head down what she thought was shame but when he looked up at her, his face was full of sexual excitement. He must be thinking of his two friends seeing her naked. He must be thinking of his two friends touching and feeling her where only she's allowed her husband to touch and feel her. He must be thinking of his two friends licking her pussy before she sucked their cocks, allowed them to cum in her mouth, and swallowed their cum. He must thinking that she's a slut to have agreed to do what she only does to her husband and not to his friends.

"I know that Becky," he said looking up at her to make eye contact. "You'll always be my one and only."

The only one? The only man she's been with sexually, he was her one and only before coercing her to have sex with his friends today.

"Then why must you bring two other men into our marriage? Must I remind you Brian that you're the only man I've ever known intimately? How can you do this to me, your wife, and the supposed love of your life? More than that, what if someone finds out what we did and, specifically what I did with Jack and Tony?"

He made a sour face and waved his hands out in front of him, as if he was stopping a car.

"Trust me, no one will ever know what happened in this room but four of us. Besides, no one turns down a brand new Mustang GT just to have sex with my two friends," said her husband.

Reconsidering her decision to have his friends see her naked and to have sex with her naked body, she thought of what she'd have to do to earn the new Mustang GT. What she thought was worth it before and something that she could do, was something that wasn't worth it now and something that she couldn't go through with doing.

"Just to have sex with your two friends?" With her hand poised on her shapely hip, she looked like a Caucasian version of a black diva giving her man and ah-hah look. "You make it sound as if having your friends seeing me naked, touching me, feeling me, and licking and fingering my pussy before I suck their cocks and they cum in my mouth is no big deal," she said giving her husband a hard stare.

"You must see if from my side Becky. It's just sex," he said.

"Just sex? Maybe it's not a big deal for you to peddle my body, but it's a big deal for me," she said falling quiet while staring at her husband and hoping that he'd save her by reconsidering and not going through with forcing her on his two friends. "You're such an asshole Brian. I'd be so embarrassed if their wives, my friends, found out that I had sex with their husbands."

He stepped closer to her while shaking his head and pursing his lips.

"Becky, I promise you. No one will know. I'll swear Jack and Tony to secrecy. I trust them. They won't tell anyone that you had sex with them. Being that they'd be in more trouble than you, they'd never tell their wives," he said.

She looked at him as if he was nuts for suggesting such a sexual scenario but with him assuring her that no one will know and no one will find you, she felt better now than she did a few minutes ago. Then, sick to her stomach, she thought again about the ramifications of what she was doing. What was wrong with her for even to say yes to his nasty agreement. The greed of having a new car twisted her better judgment.

"Maybe no one else will know but I'll know Brian. I'll know and I'll carry that guilt and remorse around with me every time I see them at a party," she said looking at her husband as if she was about to cry. "I'd have no fun driving the car, Brian, when thinking about what I had to do to get the car," she said.

He walked to her and patted her shoulder in the way that Sheldon Cooper in The Big Bang Theory pats Amy Farrah Fowler's shoulder while saying, 'There, there.'

"It will be over before you know it," said her husband while looking at her with understanding before looking at her with impatience. "C'mon Becky. They'll be here any minute," he looked at his watch again before looking at her with obvious fear that she wasn't going to go through with it. He looked at her with trepidation that she wasn't going to strip naked. "What do I say to my friends? How can I disappoint them?"

As if she was a wicked witch who was about to put an evil curse on his head or turn him into the slimy toad that he is, she shot him a look that made him take an involuntary step backward.

"What do you say to your friends?" She shot him a look that would melt a candle while raising her voice. "I don't give a care about you disappointing your friends." She turned to him in the way she did when he asked to have another poker party or Sunday football extravaganza at his house. "You care more about your friends than you do your wife," said Becky reaching behind her.

Not wasting any more time, she reached behind her, unhooked her brassiere, and removed her straps from her shoulders. When she did, perhaps because he was seeing her big tits in a different light, Brian stared at her luscious tits as if this was his first time seeing them.

"You have great knockers Becky," he said reaching his hands out to cup them while running his fingers across her nipples. "You have the best tits of all the wives."

The best tits of all the wives? How does he know she has the best tits of all the wives? Has he seen his the tits of his friends' wives? Thinking about the best way to punish him, other than having him sleep out on the couch, if he saw the tits of his friends' wives, she looked at him as if she was setting him on fire with her stare.

"Pray tell, how would you know that I have the best tits of all the wives? In the way your two friends are about to see my tits, have you seen the tits of your friends' wives too? In the way that your friends are about to have sex with me, have you had sex with your friends' wives too? What is this some kind of friends' wives sex club? What are you not telling me Brian? Are you telling me everything?"

He looked at her with guilty shame that made her wonder if he's already played this game with his friends' wives and, perhaps because he had, now it was her turn to play the game with his friends too.

"No, of course not. I've never seen their tits but I can tell from their clothes that they don't have your rack," he said fingering her nipples.

Not believing him, yet she needed to believe him to continue with this fiasco of having sex with his friends.

"Stop," she said. Uncomfortable with his stare, she pulled away from him and covered her breasts with her hands. Then with a fluid downward push and stepping out of them, she removed her panty. "There," she said throwing her arms in the air and doing a three sixty as if she was an ice skater just finishing her program naked. "Are you happy now? Are you satisfied that I'm naked? Am I what you want your friends to see, your wife naked?"

Brian stared at his wife's naked body with lust.

"You're so beautiful. You have such a great body but you have quite the bush Becky," he said staring down at her pussy with a laugh.

She looked down to where he was staring.

"It is a little bit overgrown. Do you think I should have trimmed more of my beaver? With you being the only man ever seeing my pussy, I really didn't think any more about it. Maybe I should go trim," she said looking down at herself while turning and lifting up her pussy to see herself in the mirror.

"Nah, naked, trimmed, or bushy, I love you and your pussy just the same Becky. I really don't think that Jack and/or Tony will care if you're bald, trimmed, or bushy, so long as you're naked. You're so beautiful," he said wrapping his arms around her naked body to give her a deep, wet kiss.

Not comfortable making out with her husband when his two friends were on their way to see her naked and, no doubt, make out with her, she pulled away from him.

"And you're such a pervert for making me go through with this before buying me a new car," she said. "Asshole. You're such an asshole Brian. What would you force me to do, if I wanted a new kitchen? What would you force me to do, if I wanted a new house?"

He gave her a shit eating grin.

"I dunno. I'll have to think about that," he said. "Maybe we can do some swinging. I wouldn't mind seeing you on your knees while watching you give five men a circle jerk."

The thought of her in the middle of a circle of men with their cocks sticking out in her face, made her sick to her stomach and made her realize how sick her husband was. How dare he even suggest such a thing? For him to want her to pleasure so many men, he couldn't love her.

"Fuck you, Brian," she said pointing her finger of contempt at him. "This is it. I'm not doing anything like this ever again. I mean it Brian. It's bad enough I'm doing this. I can't believe I agreed to do this."

She looked at him with anger and he looked at her with lust.

"Thank you for doing this Becky," he said stepping closer to her to give her a hug. "Tomorrow, we'll go to the car dealership and order the car. Okay?"

Knowing that Jack and Tony would be here any minute, she looked at her husband with sadness. After having sex with Jack and Tony, never again can she say that Brian is the only man, other than her doctor, who's seen her naked. Never again can she say that Brian is the only man she's been with sexually.

She felt the same way now that she did on her wedding night in feeling that she was no longer innocent and pure, especially once she's been ravished and defiled by his two, horny friends who always stared at her as if undressing her with their eyes. After tonight, Jack and Tony would no longer have to wonder what she looked like naked. After tonight, with them having intimate knowledge of her naked body, they'd know all of her sexy secrets.

"Okay," she said looking at him with confusion. "Now what? Being that I've never had sex with anyone but you before," she said looking at him while hoping that he'd feel guilty enough to put a stop to this lunacy. "How does this work? Being that this was all your idea, you tell me."

As if he was a pimp getting a hotel room ready for a woman in his stable, Brian rushed to the bed and smooth out the sheet with his hands.

"Get on the bed," said Brian opening the nightstand drawer, "and I'll tie you to the bed. Once you're tied, as by your agreed to preference, I'll blindfold you so that you can't see who's here," he said. "Okay?"

Trusting her husband not to hurt her, once she was tied to her bed naked, she'd be helpless. What if something was to happen? What if there was a fire and she couldn't free herself? What if when Jack and Tony saw her naked, they went crazy and did more to her naked body than they agreed to do and more than Brian agreed for them to do?

What if they overpowered Brian to have their wicked sexual way with her? With intercourse not on the table as part of this mini-gangbang, what if they knocked Brian unconscious and fucked her not only in her pussy but also up her ass. She's never had intercourse with anyone else but her husband. She's never had anal sex with anyone else but Brian. Perhaps foolish to think that he would, she was counting on her husband to protect her and save her from anything really bad happening while she was tied to the bed naked and in such a vulnerable position.

"Okay," she said against her better judgment. She climbed on the bed as if she was laying down on the executioner's block to be executed instead of having not so pleasurable sex with his friends. "Oh God, I can't believe I agreed to do this," she said looking to her husband in desperation.

"What?" Now that she was naked, he looked at her with even more lust.

"What if I gave you a blowjob instead Brian? You could call your friends and cancel. Would you like me to suck your cock? After you cum in my mouth and I swallow, I'll blow you again for you to give me a cum bath. What do you say?"

"No," he said.

"Knowing how much you enjoy anal sex and how much I detest it, instead of having sex you're your friends, what if I let you fuck me up the ass," she said in her last ditched effort not to have sex with his friends.

In the way that he looked at her she could tell that there was only one thing on his mind. Even his favorite sexual thing of her giving him a blowjob, cumming in her mouth, her swallowing, and him giving her a cum bath afterwards, wasn't swaying him from his mission of her having sex with his two friends.

"Definitely, I'd love for you to suck my cock Becky and I'd love to have anal sex with you, but I'm not calling them to cancel. Maybe later, after they leave, you can give me lots of pillow talk before sucking my cock and allowing me to fuck you up the ass. Okay?"

She gave him a look that told him that sex after his friends left, especially a special blowjob and definitely not anal sex, was no longer on the table.

"Asshole," she said.

Quickly, Brian tied Becky's left wrist to the left bottom bedpost. Then, he tied her right wrist to the right bottom bedpost. Next, he tied her left ankle to the left bottom bedpost before tying her right ankle to the bottom right bedpost. With him having never seen his wife in such a vulnerable position before, he took a step back to stare at her laying their spread eagle and tied to their bed.

She knew that he was looking at her in the way that his friends would soon be looking at her. Violating her with his stare, she never thought she could be embarrassed when naked in front of her husband but, in the way that he was leering at her, she was now. In the way he was staring at her was the same way that she imagined Jack and Tony looking at her. Suddenly, more than a slut, she felt like a whore. After having sex with his two friends, how could she ever think of herself as the good wife, the loyal wife, and the happy, well contented wife?

12