Becky & Brian's Birthday Gangbang Ch. 02

Story Info
Tied to the bed naked, Becky has second thoughts.
3.8k words
3.61
115.7k
56
5

Part 2 of the 12 part series

Updated 10/27/2022
Created 01/17/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All characters portrayed in this story are over the age of 18-years-old. There are no underage characters in this story.

Tied to the bed naked, Becky has second thoughts.

*

With Becky already stripped naked, blindfolded, and tied to the bed, Brian went down to open the front door for his two friends. Helplessly tied naked to her bed while alone in her room, she was suddenly afraid in her own house. As if time suddenly slowed, everything now happened in slow motion. Sensory depraved, her sense of hearing intensified by the blindfold over her eyes.

As if she wasn't blindfolded and was watching him, she heard her husband leave the room, close the door behind him, and walk down each step. So surreal, she heard Brian open the front door as if she could see her husband opening the front door. Imagining the three men keeping secrets from her about what they were going to do to her, she heard her husband talking to his friends in hushed whispers. She wondered what they were saying.

Then, her worst nightmare that she agreed to have, she heard the three men slowly coming up the stairs. This was it. This is what she agreed to in exchange for a new car. As if counting down to a space shuttle lunch, she counted the twelve steps that they had to climb to her bedroom door.

"Twelve, eleven, ten, nine, eight, seven, six, five, four, three, two, one," she heard her bedroom doorknob turn before hearing the door open.

* * * * *

This was it. This was really it. His two friends were going to see her spread eagled naked. Beyond embarrassed, she couldn't believe she agreed to do this. All just stupid talk before and not just talk now but sexy action, lots of sexual action, no matter how much she protested and resisted, there's no backing down now.

With her already stripped naked and tied to the bed, she had no choice but to go through with giving her husband's two friends sex. With nothing she could do about that, at the very least, they'd see her naked anyway. Once they saw her naked, how bad would it be taking the next step and having sex with them? Nonetheless her second thoughts that were all against her better judgment and now no longer listening to her better judgment, she had to go through with it. Not only were they about to see her naked, naked, naked, but also she was about to have sex with her husband's two friends.

After it was all over, she wondered how she'd feel in the morning. Worse than going to the Endodontist for a root canal, she wished she had never agreed to have his friends see her naked. She wished she had never agreed to have sex with his friends. With her unable to get away, what was she thinking in having Brian tied to the bed naked? What was she thinking to agree to this perversely, depraved lunacy?

With her having no excuses, she accepted full responsibility for her actions. Greed was the reason why she was in this position. She wanted a new car and needed a new car and she didn't fully consider the ramifications of how she'd get the car until now that his friends were here now and walking up her stairs. She was unable to blame herself for agreeing to have sex with his friends because she was high on drugs, which she didn't do, or intoxicated on alcohol, which she didn't drink. Seemingly in her right mind and all for the sake of him buying her a new car, she was clean and sober when she agreed to have sex with his friends.

Instead of thinking about Jack and Tony seeing her naked and instead of filling her mind with giving them both sex, she thought of her new car instead. Her way of diffusing the situation and relaxing herself, she thought of her new 2014 Mustang GT in Gotta Have It Green. Wow! How hot is that car? Happy on the outside while imagining driving her new car, she was crying on the inside while imagining having sex with Jack and Tony.

"Oh my God," she said. "Oh my God. What have I done? What am I doing? I can't believe I'm doing this. If I wasn't tied to this damn bed, I'd run, hide, and lock myself in the bathroom," she said helplessly pulling against her ties in her desperate but unsuccessful attempt to free herself. "I can't go through with this. I just can't."

Then she thought of that fateful day with Brian's brother.

"Aside from the day when Brian's brother, Sean, saw me naked, naked, naked, when he was sleeping on their couch after drinking too much the night before, this is the worst day of my life."

As if she was a deer caught frozen in headlights, she stood there not moving while Brian's brother ogled her naked body. In the way that things slowed now, everything happened in slow motion then. She watched his eyes dart from her big tits to her brown, bushy pussy before refocusing and leering at her big breasts. Too shocked to be embarrassed, even when she ran back in her bedroom to get her robe, as if she had eyes in the back of her head, she could not only feel him but also see him staring at her naked ass.

She never thought about having sex with Sean, Brian's younger brother until that day. Unable to control herself from thinking about having sex with another man, a man other than her husband, especially while alone in her room or in the bathtub masturbating herself, she routinely thought about having sex with Sean. Now, once through this sexual ordeal with Jack and Tony, she'd have a lifetime of sexual fodder for her to masturbate over. Now once through this sexual ordeal with Jack and Tony, maybe Brian will ask her to have sex with his brother too. A sexy sister-in-law having sex with her hot brother-in-law, knowing Brian's appetite for watching, she wouldn't be surprised if he asked her to do Sean while he watched and masturbated in the corner.

* * * * *

Pressured and coerced to have sex with her husband's two friends, she couldn't believe she had agreed to have sex with his friends. She couldn't believe in just a minute, both of his friends were both going to see her naked, naked, naked, while her perverted husband sat in the corner masturbating and watching his friends' reaction to seeing her naked, naked, naked. How sick is that, a husband showing his two friends his wife's naked body while she's blindfolded and helplessly tied to the bed? What's wrong with him to pressure her to do this? What's wrong with her to agree to do this?

Trying to understand his point of view and seeing it from his side of the coin, conversely, obviously in Brian's mind, how hot is having his two friend see his wife naked? Then again, how sick is her husband for wanting his two friends to see his wife naked and to watch his wife having sex with his two friends? What's wrong with her for allowing him to tie her to her bed blindfolded and naked? Conversely, in her mind, where she'd be embarrassed and humiliated, in his mind, he couldn't wait to sit in the corner and masturbate while watching his two friends have their wicked, sexual way with his wife. Being that she'd be blindfolded, at least she didn't have to watch them looking at her, staring at her, and leering at her naked body.

Naked, naked, naked, Becky, his faithful and loving wife, never saying no to giving her husband sex, but for his brother than one embarrassing time, no one has seen her naked but her husband. Too embarrassed and later too sexually excited that he saw her naked body, she didn't even tell Brian that Sean saw her naked. A brother-in-law seeing his sister-in-law naked, that's the sexual fantasy of many men. Maybe had she told him that then that his brother saw her naked, he wouldn't ask her to show her naked body to his friend and to have sex with his friends now. Maybe had she told him that his brother saw her naked, satisfied with having hot pillow talk while she gave him even hotter sex, knowing someone else, even his brother, especially his brother, would have been enough to have sexually sated him?

More nervous than sexually excited, Brian was the only man she's ever known sexually and if it wasn't for his pressured insistence, she'd never go along with his friends seeing her naked. Definitely, if Brian had not promised to buy her a new car, she'd never go along with having sex with his friends. Shocked that she was really going through with having group sex with his two friends, a threesome, she's not a swinger. Where most women when cheating on their husbands have sex with one man, she couldn't believe she was about to have sex with two men. With Brian giving her his blessing and his permission, she couldn't believe that she was about to have sex with two men

She couldn't believe she agreed to have sex with her husband's two friends while he watched. She couldn't believe she was not only going to have another man's cock in her hand and in her mouth but also two men's cocks in her hand and in her mouth. She couldn't believe that she agreed to allow the men to lick and finger her pussy long enough to give her an orgasm before she blew them, had them cum in her mouth, and swallowed their cum.

"Oh my God, I can't do this. I just can't."

Panicked and afraid, her mind was thinking crazy thoughts. Being that part of the deal is that she agreed to blow his two friends, she couldn't believe she agreed to them cumming in her mouth and her swallowing their cum. All part and parcel to the deal, if there was any difference at all, she wondered how different Jack's cum would taste from Brian's cum and how different Tony's cum would taste from Jack's cum. If it wasn't for the fact that Brian promised to buy her a new car, a car she desperately needed, if she had sex with his two friends, she'd never even contemplate having sex with them or with anyone but with Brian.

She's not that kind of a woman. She's not a slut or a whore. She's a good, Catholic girl with morals and modesty and to throw all of that away to please her husband's perverse peccadillos in watching her having sex with his friends for the sake of him buying her a new car is too much like prostitution.

Admittedly, in the way that it sexually excited her for Sean to see her naked, in the back of her mind, there was a glimmer of sexual excitement that Jack and Tony would sexually excite her for them to see her naked too. Yet, already, feeling so guilty, how could she face his friends after having sex with them? Already, feeling so bad, how could she look their wives, her friends too, in the eyes after having sex with their husbands? What was she thinking or not thinking to agree to have sex with them? Better to have sex with strangers that she'd never see again then to have sex with Brian's two friends that she'll see all the time. She can't do this. She can't go through with this but, being that they're already here and she's helplessly tied to the bed naked, she must.

If she goes through with this now, what will he think of her later? If she goes through with this now, what will her husband ask her to do next? Maybe he'll ask her to do his brother. Maybe this is what he wants. Maybe he wants a wife who's not only a whore in the bedroom but also a whore when around other men. Maybe he wants her to be a swinger and he wants to watch her having sex with other men while he has sex with other women. Maybe this is her initiation to the swinging lifestyle. Something she finally agreed to do, knowing she'd weaken and relent, how dare he force her to have sex with his friends by dangling a new car in front of her face year after year?

Never having done anything like this before, finally conceding to grant her husband his birthday wish, her having sex with his two friends was the only way that he'd finally stop pressuring her to have sex with his two friends. Her having sex with his two friends was the only way that he'd finally buy her a new car. A mutual standoff, his birthday wish that's he's been asking her to grant for three years, year after year, he's been asking her to have sex his friends.

Now after asking her to grant him his birthday wish, if only he knew that she was curious to know what it was like to be with another man sexually. Certainly, even though she was already so embarrassed and humiliated, deep down inside, she was curious to know what it would be like to have sex with someone other than Brian. If only Brian knew that she wanted to have sex with Jack since the first day she met him, she wondered if he'd want her to have sex with Jack now.

If he knew that she was sexually curious about being with another man, she wondered what he'd say. She wondered if he'd be angry. If the shoe was on the other foot and she was the one asking to have sex with another man, she wondered how he'd deal with her demands. Would he be as hurt then as she is now? Would he be as angry as she is? With her asking for sex from another man, instead of him coercing her to have sex with another man, would he be jealous that she held another man's cock in her hand before taking another man's cock in her mouth?

Shocked that he'd want his friends to see her naked, she was appalled that he'd want her to have nasty sex with his friends. She's been saying no to him for three years in granting him his birthday wish in allowing his friends to have sex with her. Being that they were both born on the same day, they share the same birthday. As her birthday wish, she's been asking him for a new car and he's been saying no to her for three years to buy her a new car, unless she relented and agreed to have sex with his friends.

In the beginning, he wanted four of his friends to gangbang her but, after finally relenting, she agreed to have sex with only one of his friends, so long as she could pick which one. Haggling as if they were at an open air, flea market buying used goods, instead of having first time, unfaithful sex, they both finally agreed for her to have sex with only two of his friends, so long as she could pick which ones. Only two of his friends instead of having sex with four of them, as if that was a big concession for a woman to make who hasn't had sex with anyone but her husband.

Now, with his friends already here, this was it. This was really it. It was finally going to happen. Put up or shut up, her husband was calling her bluff.

If she wasn't tied to the bed, as if the house was on fire, she'd get up, wouldn't bother getting dressed, and would run from the house naked, anything to spare her the shame of having sex with his friends. What was she thinking to agree to this? Thinking of Brian buying her a new car, her dream car, a new Mustang GT, she was thinking more about the reality of owning the new car than thinking about the reality of what she'd have to do to get the car. Now that she's confronted by the reality of his friends seeing her naked and having sex with her naked body, filled with guilt and remorse before doing anything, no longer even wanting the new car, she's reconsidering her decision to have sex with his friends.

* * * * *

As soon as her husband opened her bedroom door, his two friends would see her tied to the bed naked, naked, naked. Instead of being embarrassed that she was naked, which of course, she would be, but oddly enough, of all the things she wondered about, she wondered about her hair. She wondered how her long, chestnut hair looked. She hoped it wasn't squished and matted down in a frightful mess. Wishing she had her hand free, a hairbrush, and a mirror, as if she was a movie star ready to shoot her sex scene, she'd brush her hair before Jack and Tony made their entrance. Funny the things that a woman thinks about at a time like this, but bad enough she was tied to the bed in the shape of a starfish, totally and vulnerably exposed, she'd feel even worse if her hair was a mess too.

Not having to take the time and spend an eternity in her indecision in picking out her clothes, at least she didn't have to worry about what she was wearing. At least she didn't have to spend the time trying on this outfit before trying on that outfit to see which outfit looked best while trying to decide what to wear. What does one wear to a gangbang anyway? No doubt, wearing nothing is always the best choice. She couldn't believe she was thinking of things like this at a time like this.

* * * * *

"Okay, this is the deal," said Brian to Jack and Tony who stood nervously downstairs in the reception hall at his front door. "Becky is upstairs naked, blindfolded, and tied to the bed."

Seemingly showing more sexual excitement and erotic anticipation than they were, Brian looked from Jack to Tony with exhilarated, sexual delight.

"I'm not into bondage," said Jack already waving a disinterested hand as if he was backing out in the way that Becky wanted not to go through with this.

Brian made a sour face at his friend.

"Bondage? Who said anything about bondage? Did I say bondage? I didn't say anything about bondage," he said looking to Tony. "Becky's not into bondage either," said Brian. "What I said was that Becky is upstairs naked and tied to the bed. Yeah, I suppose you could say that her being tied to the bed is technically bondage but in this case, it's not."

Brian looked from Jack to Tony again and Tony looked from Brian to Jack.

"She's blindfolded and tied to the bed naked," said Tony siding with Jack. "That constitutes bondage to me."

Brian shook his head at his two friends.

"We're just doing a little role play. That's all. If she wasn't blindfolded, she'd never go through with this. If she wasn't tied to the bed, she'd probably jump off the bed and be locked in the bathroom by now," said Brian.

Brian looked from Jack to Tony before looking back at Jack.

"Okay," said Jack. "Got it."

Jack looked to Tony and shrugged his agreement.

"That makes sense," said Tony.

With the two men on board, Brian continued explaining the rules of the sexual menage a trois.

"Okay, even though she picked which of my friends to have sex with, Becky would rather not know and see who's doing her and who's she doing, which is the reason why she's blindfolded and tied to the bed," he said addressing his comments to Tony before addressing them to Jack.

Brian looked to Jack for his response.

"I see," said Jack.

Brian looked to Tony for his response.

"Good idea," said Tony. "Once the wifey agree to something like this, it's best to tie her down," he said with a dirty laugh that made Brian laugh too. "You don't want her changing her mind and, as you said, locking herself in the bathroom."

Seemingly Jack ignored Tony's comments to concentrate more on the rules of the group sex.

"So, these are the rules. There's to be no talking," said Brian. "Okay? Even though she asked for you two, I don't want to rub it in her face with her knowing who's here doing her."

He looked from Jack to look at Tony.

"Yeah, I get it," said Jack.

Brian looked to Tony.

"No talking. Not an easy thing for me since I'm always talking but okay," said Tony.

Going as planned so far, Brian looked seemingly please that Jack and Tony were on the same page as to how they'd proceed in having sex with Becky.

"Maybe later she'll agree to have me remove the blindfold," he said with a shrug. "Maybe later, she'll be more sexually receptive and ask me to remove the ties too, so that she can use her hands instead of just her mouth."

As if waiting for them to agree, Brian looked from Jack to look at Tony before looking back at Jack.

"Okay," said Jack.

He looked at Tony again.

"I understand," said Tony.

Brian pocketed his hands with obvious nervousness.

"And, of course, you both agree that no one else is to know about this. Right? This is just between the four of us," said Brian looking from Jack to Tony and back to Jack again. "I don't want to embarrass Becky in front of her friends. If all of her friends knew that Becky agreed to a gangbang, they'd think her a slut. If all of my friends knew that she agreed to have group sex with you, Jack, and with you, Tony, they'd want to have group sex with her too."

12