Becky Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Many Feathers
Many Feathers
10,479 Followers

"Well fuck...that was cool, but we really need to get going now," Brad said, the one who had driven the rest of them up here.

"Yeah, we should be too," Peter agreed looking at his watch, turning to Becky. "You should probably get cleaned up and dressed, it's 10:15 now, he informed her. And though she stood, she didn't make any effort to dress, spreading out the blanket having folded it over on his seat, ensuring that nothing spilled or got on to his car seats as she climbed in...still naked.

"You're not serious," he wondered looking at her, though smiling somewhat. "What if someone sees you?" He asked.

"Fuck em!" Becky quipped, too tired, and yet too exhilarated to care. She'd take a nice long, hot shower when she got home. And she also knew, she'd give herself the really big orgasm she was desperately in need of now once she got there. "Just get me home," she responded, and then sat back in her seat, enjoying the feel of the cool night air as it both dried, and caressed her cum splattered body.

**

Peter had indeed dropped her off, not even bothering to get out of the Jeep when she did. He had said goodnight, and then pulled away from the curb as though worried someone might see him, and her. He had sped off in a hurry, into the night, not even bothering to turn on his headlights again until he had reached the corner.

"Fuck him!" She spat, walking up the drive to the back door, carrying her clothing, uncaring if anyone had seen, or was looking. "Let em look, let em wonder...let em want," she repeated to herself as she soon searched for her key, suddenly grateful that her father's car wasn't sitting there. She'd hate to have had to get dressed, and then laughed at that, imagining the expression on his face as she sauntered into the house, looking the way she was. By now, the deluge of cum she'd been splattered with had dried and caked over almost her entire body. A portion of her short hair was even matted with it, as she glanced at herself in the mirror after stepping inside the living room. The little bit of mascara and eye shadow she wore, now streaked, blackening her eyes some where the cum had run, taking it with it down her cheek was almost laughable. And then she did laugh, seeing herself, realizing that there was a very good possibility, she'd never see hide nor hair from any of those guys again.

"Well fuck them too!" She said answering herself, and then headed upstairs to take that nice long orgasmic shower she'd been so looking forward to.

To be continued...

Many Feathers
Many Feathers
10,479 Followers
12