Becky Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Many Feathers
Many Feathers
10,480 Followers

"So it's like...ok if I cum in you?" Bobby asked, his breathing raspy, husky now as he fought for control, slowly loosing it.

"Ah huh," Becky moaned, gurgling around Larry's cock. So much saliva had formed, that she was literally gargling his dick, though the erotic sounds it made as she did so, seemed to intensify and escalate everything else. And that included the sound of Bobby's prick, very slippery now as he pummeled her ass, flesh slapping against flesh as he rounded the corner, now heading for home.

"Oh fuck! Oh fuck! OH FUCK!" Bobby cried out as he finally unleashed his sperm deep into Becky's bowels, just as Larry likewise, suddenly began spurting into her mouth. In moment's Becky was being filled at both ends, and loving every minute of it.

**

"Alright, you two go wash up, and use plenty of soap! And then I will. After that, we'll rest up a bit, watch some more video's if you like, and do it again when you're ready." She stood watching the two of them scurry off into the bathroom across the hall, then walked over, grinning to herself, checking out the webcam to see if it had indeed recorded everything. It had. She took a quick peek at the video she'd recorded, smiling as she watched the three of them together there on her bed. She closed the file, setting it up for a new one, and then accessed one of her now favorite sites again. This one depicting a woman in restraints, hanging from the ceiling, her mouth gagged, her tits bound and almost painful looking. Though now more than ever, she wanted to try that out too. From behind, the butch looking lesbian fucked the woman's ass, using a strap-on dildo.

"Oh yeah, for sure...I want to try that too," she told herself, already getting moist between the legs again, though she hadn't as yet had an orgasm, but soon would. And she already had a woman in mind too, though she had no idea yet how she might go about pulling it off. Perhaps in time, she'd figure out a way. In the meantime, for now however, she was more than content to see what Larry's cock would feel like, filling her up from behind. He might have been a bit smaller in length, but he was certainly thicker, with a much larger swollen cock head when he was hard. She'd almost had trouble sucking it, but had managed, even choking a little, nearly drowning with the amount of cum Larry had shot off in her mouth. She had loved it though. She had loved the dirty, nasty, decadence of it all, and was already looking forward to round two, when the boys came walking back into her bedroom again.

"Here, sit...enjoy this one," she said wondering what they'd think about the bondage video with the two lesbians she'd just brought up. She then wandered into the bathroom across the way to freshen up, give herself a nice quick little clitty-fiddle, and then hurry back in time to hopefully see the two of them sitting there with their dicks hard again.

She was disappointed either.

To be continued...

Many Feathers
Many Feathers
10,480 Followers
12