Becky Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Many Feathers
Many Feathers
10,475 Followers

"Get over here limp dick," Grace chastised as Becky soon slipped into the strap-on, preparing to fuck Mellissa in much the same way she had been. "And unless your mother has any objections Jessica? How about you come over here and help me get this standing stiff and straight again?"

Jessica looked briefly towards her mother.

"Go ahead honey, at least once, consider it a special occasion, but don't go getting any ideas about this turning into a constant occurrence either. Or you either for that matter!" She added looking at William.

"Say's who?" William responded looking back, a rather large smile on his face. "I think it's safe to say, and just so you all know, Becky and I both, are going to start living our own lives for a change."

Mellissa smiled, nodding her head. "As you should baby, as you should."

-End-

Many Feathers
Many Feathers
10,475 Followers
12