Becky Charlotte Waters: My First Blowjob

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Becky smiled down at me and then leaned back, laying down on the lounge once more. It was my turn to straddle her which I was only too happy to do. I kissed her, not sensuously as she had done to my but passionately and wildly. I pressed against her, our tongues wrestling with each other in a combat I hoped would never end. When we broke for air I kissed her neck and shoulders. I worked slowly down kissing her chest and the underside of her breasts. I ran my tongue across one breast tracing gradually closing circles around her nipple until I almost had it in my mouth before suddenly changing breasts. I teased her nipples mercilessly until she cried out demanding I satisfy them. I took each in turn in my mouth, kissing, licking, sucking and biting them in turn. I even squeezed her breasts together so I could get both nipples in my mouth at once.

Leaning over her once more I took Becky's breasts in each hand and gently massaged them and squeezing the nipples whilst my tongue traced a path from her cleavage to her navel and down to the button on her jeans. I ran a hand inside her thighs and she lifted her hips slightly. I unbuttoned the jeans and pulled down the zip but try as I might I couldn't get my hand down those damn skinny jeans. Becky smiled at my predicament. I tried pulling the jeans off altogether, but I couldn't even do that. Laughing she stood up and struggled out of her jeans. It took her a minute or more to get them off so I knew I would have had no hope.

Becky wore a simple blue g-string. As she stood there I reached out and stroked her through the fabric. She shivered at the touch. 'Take it off,' she instructed. I needed no repeat of that command. I slid off the lounge so I was kneeling in front of her and kissed her navel down to her g-string. With both hands I pulled the g-string slowly down, kissing the exposed flesh below. When the g-string was down I leaned back to get a view of her pussy. Like everything else about Becky, her pussy was perfect. She was smooth, the only blemish in her creamy skin being a dark beauty spot slightly above and to the right of her clit. I ran my middle finger down each lip of her pussy, excitement growing as I saw the lips become bigger and wetter even as I watched. I looked up at Becky who seemed to be waiting. Placing both hands on her ass I pulled her hips to my face and started to suck and lick her clit. She gasped and within moments her pussy was grinding my face. I traced my fingers along her slit once more and started to insert one when suddenly she stepped back and pushed me back.

'Not that,' she whispered. Confused I sat back on the lounge. Becky keeled down between my legs and reached for my belt. She yanked it back and the slowly, one by one, she undid the buttons of my jeans. She pulled the fly apart revealing my briefs. Slowly she rubbed my cock through the briefs. She reached up with both hands and tugged gently on my jeans. I lifted my hips and she pulled down both jeans and briefs together. My cock popped out, raging as hard as ever. She smiled slightly and took it in her hand. She lay her chin on my knee and seemed intently fascinated as she slowly stroked my member. My eyes rolled back in pleasure as she worked her hand down the base and up the head.

Becky stood up suddenly and straddled me again. She made me promise not to move and then slowly lowered her pussy to my cock. When her pussy reached my cock she stopped. I opened my eyes and pressed slightly against her. She lifted up immediately and shook her head. Chastened I lay still. Once more she lowered herself until she was just touching my cock. Then she started moving her hips, rubbing the length of her slit against my cock. I was having a hard time staying still, my hips were wanting to squirm and my mind was screaming out to ram my cock into her pussy right away.

After a few minutes of teasing she lowered herself onto my cock again. Ever so slowly my cock slid into her. I gasped when the head of my cock was inside her pussy. And then Becky stopped. I nearly died. I opened my eyes and she had that sparkle in her eyes once more. She leaned her down and put her lips to my ears. 'Is this what you want?' she breathed. I nodded dumbly. 'Not while you have a girlfriend, Charlie.' You could almost hear my tension snap. Here I was, my cock head in a beautiful girl's pussy, my lifetime friend almost fucking me and suddenly she says no. It seemed the ultimate cock-block. I looked up to see if she was kidding. As if in answer she lifted off my cock.

Becky kneeled in front of me once more. 'I want you, Charlie. I want your cock in my pussy, but not while you have a girlfriend. If you leave Chelsea you can have my pussy Charlie, but only then.' I nodded dumbly. Then Becky gave me the most evil smile I have ever seen. She leaned forward and again put her lips to my ear. 'But Charlie,' she whispered, 'that only applies to my pussy.' I wasn't sure what she meant by that, but then she leant back. My cock was still rock hard when she leaned down and let her breasts dangle around it. Then, squeezing them together she rubbed my cock between her magnificent tits. I gasped in pleasure. I had never had a tit-fuck before, though I had always wanted one. My high school flings hadn't been open to it and Chelsea's breasts were much too small to even bother asking her.

Becky pumped my cock between her breasts slowly at first before speeding up. The feeling was magnificent. I can't begin to describe it, I think a lot of the pleasure comes from the seeming naughtiness of it, but I don't know. All I know is I never wanted to go without a tit-fuck ever again.

I don't know how long Becky spent with her breasts wrapped around my cock, but eventually she stopped. I looked down at her kneeling between my legs and she said, 'Tell me Charlie, has Chelsea blown you yet?'

My eyes almost popped out. About eight weeks ago when Becky was upset about her breakup and complaining that she had given Darryl heaps of head I had bitterly let slip that Chelsea had never done the same for me. In fact no girl had ever done it. Chelsea had come the closet, kissing my cock a bit, but that was all. I had never experienced a blowjob, and boy did I want to. 'Um, no, she hasn't,' I managed to answer.

Becky smiled again. 'Poor Charlie, his girlfriend has never given him a blowjob. Tell me Charlie, has any girl ever blown you? Has any girl ever sucked you dry?' I shook my head. 'Would you like me to, Charlie?' I closed my eyes tightly and stayed perfectly still for ten seconds before slowly nodding my head once. 'I didn't hear you, Charlie. Would you like me to put my lips around your cock and suck on it?'

I was too shy to answer again. Eventually I managed to stammer a single word. 'Yes.'

'Yes?' Becky asked. 'Yes, what, Charlie. What is it you want Becky to do.'

I couldn't believe this. Becky was not acting at all in the way I knew her to. She seemed like some succubus of the night, filled with primal passion, and it excited me. 'I want you to suck my dick please Becky.'

Becky laughed softly. 'And do what, Charlie?' she teased.

'I want you to suck my dick and make me come,' I said.

'Okay Charlie, I will do that for you, but you have to beg. I want you to beg me to suck your dick.'

I didn't know what to say. Here I was with a beautiful girl I had known my entire life willing to blow me and I had to beg her to do so. How does one do that? 'Um, please Becky, would you please suck me off?'

'Keep begging,' moaned Becky. I looked down and saw that she was rubbing her clit! She was getting off on making me beg her to suck me off. Watching her masturbate only excited me more and I started getting into it even faster.

'Please Becky, I need you to put my cock in your mouth and suck my until I come in your mouth. I need your tongue around my shaft,' I implored her. Her breathing was getting faster now and more moans were coming from her. 'My cock needs your mouth Becky, I am begging you to lock your lips around it and blow me.'

'Keep going,' she insisted.

'My cock is so hard for you right now, Becky, it needs you to get off. Come and let me come in your mouth.' She gasped at that so I kept going. 'Please let me blow my load in your mouth. I need to spill my hot load all across your face,' I begged. Becky's breathing was loud and she was crying out with nearly every breath. 'Please suck my cock. I'm so horny and it feels like it will explode.' That seemed to push her over the edge and Becky was crying out loudly now as her orgasm washed over her, her fingers a blur as they rubbed her clit furiously.

Even before she had finished coming down Becky flung herself forward and grabbed my cock in her hand. She started pumping the shaft while leaning forward and taking one of my balls in her mouth. She gently suckled on one and then the other before drawing her tongue up the underside of my shaft. When she reached the head she pulled the foreskin down and flickered her tongue across the head. Unable to speak any more I lay back, eyes closed, breathing heavy. As I lay there her lips parted around my cock and she took my length into her mouth.

The feeling was unlike anything I had ever experienced before. It was warm and moist and the motion of her tongue was amazing. Her head bobbed up and down over my cock. Her nose would bury itself into my pelvis and when she came back she would swallow heavily increasing the pressure significantly. I tried to hold on for as long as I could enjoying the new sensation of a woman sucking my off. She brought her head up for a few moments and vigorously pumped my shaft with her hand again. I could barely contain my my pleasure but was determined to prolong the feeling for as long as I could.

Becky's head bobbed down once again and her mouth was firmly around my cock. She went up and down it again and again, each time swallowing at the top. Then she started swirling her head so her tongue could wrap around my shaft as it went up and down. More to warn her than anything else I cried out 'Dear god, I am going to come!' and weakly tried to push her head away from my cock. Having never had a blowjob before I wasn't sure of the etiquette, but Becky seemed happy to keep pumping my cock. If anything my warning seemed only to increase her speed. Her head was almost a blur and my mind couldn't contain the pleasure. Becky's hand snaked up and squeezed the bottom of my shaft very tightly. This was enough and I cried out again as my cock throbbed. The orgasm burst from me like no other before it. The pleasure seemed to never end and hot cum flowed from me. Becky took the whole lot and didn't let up sucking until my orgasm had subsided completely. Once I was done she gently licked the head of my cock. I was still extremely sensitive and it was a fine line between pleasure and pain as she flicked it with her tongue.

I pulled Becky on to me again and kissed her passionately. We made out for another hour, feeling each other up before dozing in each other's arms. Around midnight she put her clothes back on. As she was leaving she kissed me deeply and then whispered in my ear. 'Remember, if you want my pussy, you can't have another girlfriend. Tonight was just a taste, Charlie.'

I bade her goodnight and watched her run across the lawn into her own home. I went to sleep that night more relaxed and content than I think I have ever been.

The next day I called Chelsea and arranged to meet her at the local milk bar. I broke up with her, told her it wasn't working for me and I wanted to move on. She seemed offended more than upset that I had broken up with her. I went home, posted a status update about the breakup on facebook and then picked up the phone to dial Becky Charlotte Waters.

12