Becky Gets It Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

TWENTY-TWO! He granted her desire, striking her gluteal folds with another more forceful hit. As he watched, he could see the paddle solidly connecting in unison with her engorged labia and the soft folds of her lower gluteus. His efforts were rewarded with a sharp intake of breath and a slight squeal that was quickly muffled as she bit her lip in ecstasy. Her nod now resembled a constant bobbing as the coed's embrace of the pain increased.

TWENTY-THREE! His hand rose nearly to his shoulder and came down with the paddle across the plump middle of her now arched posterior. The blow came with sufficient force to elicit a gasp of surprise and pain from the now thoroughly entranced beauty. Her midriff collapsed against his supporting hand as the shock of the sensation caused her legs to slip out from beneath her, removing what little support they had been providing. Her face was now a paroxysm of bewilderment. A slight tear once more escaped from the corner of her eye. To build on the jumble of conflicting and confusing sensations, he moved his hand down and lightly massaged the juncture of quadriceps and gluteus, again allowing his fingers to come teasingly close to her sex, now beading her G-string with her own musk. She regained her footing and once more nodded her consent and desire for more.

TWENTY-FOUR! Knowing he couldn't increase the force of the blows without leaving marks that would probably bruise for quite some time, he decided to simply continue with another blow to the fleshy globes of her ass. It was another solid blow and brought her visibly to the edge of surrender to her approaching orgasm. Her calves and thighs clenched as Becky simultaneously tried to press her mons and lower abdomen against his supporting hand, but fighting back the approaching orgasm that he had not yet given permission to achieve.

TWENTY-FIVE! He delivered the final blow of this punishment session in much the same as the first. It was a very light strike barely enough to register compared with the last several he had delivered. Becky turned her head and locked eyes with him. "Please..."

"Miss Thrice, you have endured your punishment admirably especially for someone new to the experience. I am feeling generous and you may now recline on the couch and bring yourself to release if that is still your desire."

"Yes, professor, thank you, sir."

She moved quickly to the couch and in her heightened arousal completely abandoned the inhibitions displayed earlier. So urgent in her need for release, she didn't even remove the cloth coverings of her undergarments. One hand moved to her breasts massaging and tweaking her nipples through the fabric. It roamed back and forth applying pressure to her breasts through her bra, shifting the cloth back and forth across her nipples, rubbing and abrading the erect areolae. She would briefly pause to pinch and twist first one or the other nipple, causing a slight gasp from the self-inflicted torture.

Her other hand dove to the dark pink wetness covering her pussy and vigorously rubbed up and down against the patch of fabric hiding her clitoris. She grabbed the top of the tiny undergarment and pulled it tight causing it to slip between her outer lips and rub furiously as she sawed it up and down between and against them. Soon her fingers moved up and slid beneath the G-string and began moving frantically under the fabric. Running up and down her slit, the fingers would briefly appear on the outside edges of the thong and then disappear quickly as they returned to her clitoris. Sometimes at the apex of this thrusting, they would stop and vibrate vigorously as she massaged her nub back and forth seemingly faster than a hummingbird's wings. As her breathing quickened and she approached orgasm, she abandoned massaging the exterior and began plunging her middle fingers into her vagina. They made a small fork as he watched her continue using two fingers along the outside of her pussy, and she quickly thrust her two middle fingers into and out of her pussy, fucking herself furiously; her breathing became ragged and panting. Soon she let out a long low moan.

"Oh, God, I'm cumming! OH! OH! OH! Yes!" she gasped.

Her fingers slowed but remained in her hot, spasming snatch. She lay there riding the tide of the orgasm, panting and heaving in wanton abandon. She continued moaning softly, with the occasional whimper as she lightly rubbed her clitoris with her palm. As her orgasm subsided, the endorphins flooding her system overwhelmed the poor girl and she slowly slid into a blissful slumber.

"Well, I guess, we'll have to come up with something new if I actually want to punish the girl," the professor chuckled to himself.

****

Thanks for reading. I hope you enjoyed the story as much as I enjoyed creating it. I welcome all comments and suggestions as I am relatively new to this and would like to continue with better and better stories. Oh, and don't forget to vote! Thanks,

Cedarlooman