Becky Gets It Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ah, ah, ah! We can't have that missy. This is for your education and discipline. You don't get to dictate the sensations," he mused.

FIFTEEN! His hand rose nearly to his shoulder and returned with swift alacrity across the plump middle of her now arched posterior. The blow came with sufficient force to elicit a gasp of surprise and pain from the now thoroughly entranced beauty draped across his lap. Her midriff collapsed against his thighs as the shock of the sensation caused her legs to slip out from beneath her, removing what little support they had been providing. Her face was now a paroxysm of bewilderment. A slight tear escaped from the corner of her eye. To build on the jumble of conflicting and confusing sensations, he moved his hand down and lightly massaged the juncture of quadriceps and gluteus, again allowing his fingers to come teasingly close to her sex, now beaded with her own musk.

SIXTEEN! His hand lightly connected with her left cheek once more with a satisfying crack.

SEVENTEEN! His hand struck again, moving to the opposite hemisphere to provide equal attention to all of that now rouged derrière. Her husking breathing was now providing an interesting counter-point to the steady rumblings of Wagner's approach to crescendo.

EIGHTEEN! Having now moved her attention to the reddening globes, he swiftly returned it to her glistening sex with a slight, caressing, fingertip tap to her labia majora. Now fully engorged, they had parted, giving a view of her full vulva, the fleshy folds of her inner labia parting slightly and extending between the now open, inviting ridges of her perfectly smooth and hairless outer lips. Her entire body now responded to his patient ministrations, her abdomen expanding with the deep, oxygen rich gulps of air. He could feel the tips of her puckering areolas as they firmed and sharpened into engorged peaks and pressed into his outer thigh. Oh yes, this was a lesson she would not soon forget!

NINETEEN! He turned his hand so it was now parallel to the twin grooves of her labia and delivered this strike firmly along them. The tip of his middle finger grazed the pearlescent bud of her clitoris as it emerged ever so invitingly from the protective cover of its hood. Becky, now thoroughly enmeshed in the confusing, maddening tangle of agony and ecstasy, pressed her eyes closed and could not stop the soft moans escaping from her tightly clenched lips.

TWENTY! Another sharp crack as his hand struck the fleshy orbs of her gluteus once more. He was rewarded with another gasp as the change in location and direction pulled her ever so slightly back, her legs clenching slightly with the unexpectedly firmer blow.

TWENTY-ONE! His arm fell again, only now moving his hand slightly lower, closer to her glistening vulva. He once more allowed his fingers to trace the soft creases of her taut, dimpling cheeks; still clenched from the anticipation of the next, unknowable blow. He allowed his fingers to now tease the beaded opulence of her outer labia; being careful to only lightly caress and tease them, avoiding, always avoiding, the slightly pulsing throb of her inner vulva and clitoris. The low moans and heaving breaths were now in a constant, ever quickening pitch and frequency. Noting this, and not desiring to allow this nymph to climax too soon...

TWENTY-TWO! TWENTY-THREE! Two curt connections of his full palm against the rosy abused flesh of her inflamed ass elicited again a sharp intake of breath. The gasp bringing her nearly to sentience and distracting her body from the welcoming, yawning abyss of orgasm it had been threatening to collapse into. He once more changed the course of her endorphins, lightly caressing her thighs, running the edges of his thumbs lightly across her vagina slightly stroking both sets of her labia but being careful to avoid the clitoris or its receded hood, knowing the slightest twinge across that sparking network of nerve tissue would provide her with a cascading waterfall of bliss.

TWENTY-FOUR! Another full hand slap, delivered across both buttocks and straddling her now pulsing vulva, this brought her visibly to the edge. Her calves and thighs clenched as Becky simultaneously tried to press the ample bulge of her breasts into his thigh on one side and seeking to press the opalescent pearl of her clitoris against his already receding hand.

Yes, Miss Thrice will definitely be remembering this moment for a very long time. He was now ready to deliver the piece de resistance. He bent his head lower to be near her lightly arching neck, moving close to her ear sadistically relishing the next moment.

"Rebecca, mon esclave peu de sexe, the lesson is over. You may retrieve your possessions and leave, if you wish," he whispered.

She recoiled from his words, violently turning her head to face him, her light brown hair sweeping the edges of her jaw sticking where her exertions from his ministrations had caused sweat to bead on her brow. Her gaze pleaded with him; carnal, pure unadulterated arousal.

"Please, PROFESSOR, just a touch, a graze, please I'm so close!" she gasped huskily, her voice a full throaty growl an octave lower than it had been just ten minutes earlier. Only ten minutes to move from haughty, aloof, brazen vixen to this pleading, straining, carnal animal before me!

"Please," she pleaded, "I need it."

"Please, professor, I don't want to beg."

With a start he realized while grading, lulled by the familiar leitmotifs of "Götterdämmerung", he had faded into a fantastic daydream, the subject of which now stood in the doorway to his office. He was still bent with his head inclined in his reading posture. The last paper he had been grading was still grasped in his hand. She had obviously just arrived and thought he was merely engrossed in the paper.

"Yes, Miss Thrice, please desist with your pleas and allow me to complete my review. I will be with you in a moment. Have a seat, there are some things I want to discuss with you," he smiled.

****

Thanks for reading. I hope you enjoyed the story as much as I enjoyed creating it. I welcome all comments and suggestions as I am relatively new to this and would like to continue with better and better stories. Oh, and of course, please vote!

Cedarlooman

12