Becky Gets What She Deserves

Story Info
Sister-in-law threatens to tell; gets used instead.
2.9k words
4.14
131.2k
50
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Loki08
Loki08
12 Followers

It was the last day of the dreaded family 'vacation'. My wife Charlotte always insisted on spending a week with her parents and siblings; something I endured with as much good grace as I could. Her parents were alright, as far as in-laws went. Her older sister and her husband were fine as well. The best that could be said about her younger sister though, was all physical appearance.

Becky was young, hot, and obnoxious. My wife always said it was because she was so much younger than herself and their older sister. They had spoiled her, she said. I was sure that had been a contributing factor to her personality, but I also suspected her good looks and amazing body had only enabled her in getting her way. Whatever the reason, Becky wasn't used to hearing no, and had never warmed to me -- especially after I ordered her out of our house one night when she drunkenly started slinging insults at everyone she could see.

The vacation had been fine so far. As well as I could expect anyway. Everyone had been enjoying the afternoons out at the beach, long relaxing dinners, and spending a few hours relaxing with their various pursuits before turning in. Our last afternoon together was spent in the usual fashion. Everyone was down at the beach. Charlotte, her older sister and her husband, and their mother had gone for a walk; and their father had fallen asleep in a lounge chair next to mine, and Becky had waded out into the water for a swim.

I was immersed in a paperback when Becky approached me, saltwater glistening on her young toned body. She leaned in over me, droplets of water sprinkling over me and my novel. I glanced up to find her curvy, perky breasts uncomfortably close to my face. I directed my gaze up quickly, trying not to notice the way her nipples stood up beneath her bikini top.

Becky was staring down at me, a dangerous sort of smile on her full lips. She glanced over towards her sleeping father before bending down a little closer to me. "I saw you that night," she said quietly.

"What night?" I asked blandly. I tried to shift away, having a difficult time keeping my eyes on her face when she was bent over me in such a position.

Her eyebrows twitched as her smile twisted into a familiar smirk. "Let's see," she said, straightening a little to toss her wet blond ponytail over her shoulder. "The night you cheated on my sister."

That got my attention. I was no longer interested in checking out Becky's body. "What?" I demanded. I glanced over, determining for myself that her father was still asleep. I straightened and lowered my voice. "What the hell are you talking about? I never cheated on your sister!"

It was a lie, although I couldn't imagine why Becky would hint to know otherwise. No one knew. Charlotte and I had been going through a rough patch a few years previously, and I had eased my pain with one, or a few, one-night stands. No one had ever found out, and as I had always been out of town when I had done it, there didn't seem any way Becky could possibly have found out.

"Oh, you did," she said, bending down even closer. Her bikini top gapped slightly, and had I not been intent on our conversation, I would have had a hard time not seeing if I could sneak a peak at her whole breast. "I know you did -- I saw it," she added.

Becky's gaze was confident, almost challenging. But she had spent her life playing this part and I wasn't about to crack over a bluff.

"Bullshit." I said.

She let out a laugh, making her tits bounce in a way that made my cock twitch in spite of myself. "Yeah, right," she scoffed. "Bullshit. Alright fine, how about this. Does 'Phoenix' ring a bell?"

Of course I knew the city she was referencing, and I did occasionally go there for business. Whether I had picked anyone up in Phoenix, I unfortunately couldn't remember. I kept my face placid. "You're out of your mind Becky, go yank someone else's chain."

I turned away, lifting my book in a gesture to show I was done with the conversation, but Becky grabbed my arm. When I turned to face her she had moved even closer. Her cheeks flushed as she glared at me, her face no longer smirking, but hard now. Angry.

"I saw what you did you asshole. Don't deny it. All I'm saying is: watch your step. Piss me off and you might find my tongue gets a little lose around dear old Charlotte. Keep me happy, and..." she released my arm, straightening to lift her own in a shrug with a smile that infuriated me.

Becky strolled away, her hips swaying as she headed back into the beach house. I returned to my book, but had difficulty concentrating on it. I was glad when the others returned, eager not to have any more time alone with the most troublesome member of the family. The afternoon and evening passed without any other incident, although every time I looked over at Becky she was wearing a satisfied smirk, looking like the cat who ate the cream.

---

Charlotte and I packed that evening, intending to head home the following morning. She turned in early with the hopes of getting an extra couple of hours sleep, but I was too worked up. I couldn't relax with the idea of Becky raising the question of infidelity. Even if she didn't know anything, the very idea might lead down the path where the truth could be discovered. But finding out what she wanted and giving it to her would only be admitting that she knew something. That she had leverage over me.

After tossing and turning for a while I finally gave up, and went downstairs. My intention was a drink of water, and to pick up the paperback I had left in the dining room. But when I passed by Becky's bedroom door and saw it cracked open a few inches, I hesitated. Maybe it was worth talking to Becky. Maybe giving into whatever her (no doubt outrageous) demands were would be better than having her spout off at a moments notice that she knew something I couldn't necessarily deny.

I knocked quietly. The door swung another few inches open. Becky's TV was on, but the room was otherwise dark. There was no answer to the knock, so I tried again, a little louder. Still no answer.

I pushed the door open and poked my head around the corner. "Becky?" I asked quietly. I could see her now. Asleep, sprawled across the bed. Her slinky, silky nightgown seemed to shimmer in the glow of the television. I was irritated at the sight of her sexy sleep wear, feeling like it was some kind of taunt against me.

"Becky?" I raised my voice a little more, almost normal speaking volume, but still no response. Becky, I remembered now, was known for being a heavy sleeper, so unless I wanted to cross to the bed and shake her awake, it looked like any chance of a conversation was out.

I backed out of the bedroom, closing the door to the way I found it, and continued to the kitchen. But as I filled a glass with water and drank it down, I started to get angry. What could she possibly know? If she knew anything, why would she wait until now to bring it up? Surely she would have brought it up the first time she'd seen me, instead of waiting all this time. No doubt she was just trying to get a rise out of me. See how I'd react.

That bitch.

Thinking of how she'd get enjoyment out of watching me squirm, of how she'd threaten to shake the foundation of my marriage -- of her sister's marriage -- just for a laugh, pushed me to the boiling point. I slammed the glass into the dishwasher and crossed back to Becky's bedroom. I was going to wake her up alright, but not to bargain. I was going to give her hell until she was the one making deals.

Becky was still sprawled across her bed when I reentered her bedroom. One arm stretched up and over her head, one leg bent at the knee. I closed the door behind me, not wanting anyone to overhear our conversation, and crossed to the bed. I glared down at her for a minute before leaning over and gripping her arm. "Becky," I said, giving it a little shake. "Becky."

She barely stirred.

"Becky!" I raised my voice and nudged my hand into her side this time, jostling her whole body.

She murmured something and shifted positions, rolling slightly onto her side. One thin spaghetti strap slipped from her shoulder, exposing the top of one of her full breasts.

I froze, releasing my hold on her arm as I stared at the exposed flesh. It wasn't something I hadn't seen a thousand times before. It was no more than her bikini or low-cut t-shirts exposed. But somehow the combination of her being asleep and knowing the only barrier between myself and the rest of that breast was the thin material of her nightgown made it different.

I reached forward again, but not for Becky's arm. Not to wake her. I placed my hand over her breast gently. My fingers stroked the exposed skin as my palm cupped her breast through the thin silky nightgown. It hadn't been a conscious decision to do it. I felt instantly guilty, even as I squeezed it. If Becky were to wake and find my standing over her, touching her this way...

My fingers grazed her nipple, feeling it rise beneath my touch. I could feel my cock twitch and begin to harden as I massaged her breast, trying to convince myself to let go and leave, even as I took her other breast in hand.

God, they were amazing.

I fondled them for another moment, worried she would wake, but able to keep myself from squeezing her nipples to make them hard. My cock was throbbing, and I paused to adjust it, giving it a few strokes to while I was at it. Becky sighed, lifting her chest and ever-so-slightly pressing her breast into the hand still fondling her.

"You slut, you're enjoying this," I muttered. Not entirely in my right mind, the realization that Becky was enjoying herself even while asleep made me even more crazed.

I rolled her onto her back, climbing onto the bed to straddle her. I was rougher with her breasts now, squeezing them with more force. Twisting and pulling her nipples until she squirmed. The risks of what would happen if she woke didn't occur to me. I ducked my head down and took one of her nipples in my mouth, sucking on it through the silky nightgown. Becky moaned in her sleep and shifted her legs restlessly.

"You whore," I muttered angrily. "You want more, don't you? You always want more."

My cock was aching at this point. I rubbed at it as I pulled the blankets back, infuriated with myself that I was giving her what she wanted, but unable to stop myself. Her nightgown was short, her legs bare and slightly parted. I wasn't thinking as I slid the nightgown up. My heart raced as I took in the pale pink panties she wore beneath. I stretched a hand forward and ran a finger over her slit, feeling the dampness beneath my finger. It confirmed what I had already suspected -- asleep or not, she was enjoying this.

I shifted over to one side, parting her legs and moving between them without difficulty. I began stroking her mound, gently at first then more insistently as her panties dampened and her clit grew swollen.

It was no longer Becky, my wife's sister, in front of me. It was a body. Willing and wanting. Young and nubile. I ran a finger beneath her panties, shuddering to feel the wetness beneath. My cock jerked for release, and I knew then I wasn't going to stop until I had it.

But when I grasped ahold of those pale pink panties and started to work them over her hips, she stirred and started to wake. I was intent on my goal, not caring about being gentle, or kind, or discrete. Had I halted, waited just a few seconds, no doubt she would have gone back to sleep, giving me more time to enjoy my slutty sister-in-law before she ruined it all. But I was past thinking. I tugged on the panties, cursing as I tried to force them down her spread legs, and suddenly Becky was wide awake.

"What the-? What the fuck are you doing!?" she screeched, trying to pull away. "Get off me you sick fuck!"

She twisted and tried to get away while striving to keep me from removing her underwear at the same time. There wasn't room on the bed for an escape, and Becky's mind was no doubt still cloudy with sleep. I held her in place fairly easily, leaning over her to use my weight to keep her in place. I reached down and yanked roughly at the delicate pink fabric, feeling a wave of base satisfaction when I felt it literally tear off of her.

I caught one of her legs as she tried to kick at me, lifting her knee up to my side. I could feel the heat of her pussy on my dick through my pajamas and ground against her. The straps of her nightgown had slipped further downward in the struggle and one breast was fully exposed. I lowered my head to it, licking the nipple a few times before latching on and suckling.

Becky fought beneath me as best she could, cursing and slapping at me. She latched onto my ears and pulled, forcing me to release her breast. I let go of her leg and lifted most of my weight off of her, and we there was another frantic attempt at escape while I tried to catch her arms, finally grabbing her wrists and pinning them over her head. Secured as I was between her legs, she couldn't kick me, but that didn't mean she didn't try. I grunted as her hips thrust against mine in a fruitless effort to throw my weight over, and hurried to transfer my hold on her wrists to one hand.

I lowered my pajama bottoms, my aching cock springing free. Becky was still cursing me, but there was an edge of panic in her voice now. Something I'd never heard before. I wasn't listening though, not now.

"You bitch," I hissed as I positioned myself. "You've been asking for this for years." She was still wet from my earlier attentions. I rubbed the head of my cock between her lips, groaning at how slick she was. "You're fucking loving this."

"No," she whimpered. "You wouldn't. You fucking bastard if you-!"

I pushed the tip of my cock into her entrance.

"If I-?" I mocked nastily, sliding just a bit further into her.

She seemed to get a second wind. Thrashing wildly all of the sudden, Becky nearly broke free. But I was stronger, and our position was in my favor, and when the brief struggle was over, I was embedded completely within her.

The struggle had surged my anger, reminding me that I wanted to teach her a lesson. To fuck her over for once. I pulled most of the way out only to slam back into her, feeling an odd sense of pleasure when she cried out. I pulled most of the way out and slammed into her again, and again, building up a rhythm. Her wet cunt squelched with the movements, the noises in sync with the quiet squeak of her bed frame.

"You fucking bitch," I grunted as I pounded into her. I grasped her breast, twisting savagely at her nipple. The way she cried out only spurred me on, quickened my pace. "I bet you're just loving this."

Thinking to prove my point, I lowered my hand between us and pinched her clit.

Becky came hard, and suddenly. Her body stiffened in orgasm, her cunt squeezing around my cock so hard I nearly came myself. After a few seconds she went limp, gasping for breath.

I had slowed to admire her body in climax, but my cock was dying for release. I surged forward again, slamming into Becky with renewed vigor. My balls slapped against her ass as I drilled into her. I could feel them tightening, and knew I was near. Releasing my hold on her wrists completely I grabbed both of her tits, and squeezing them hard, found my release. I came inside my sister-in-law, gasping obscenities, my cock twitching as I unloaded my balls into her.

There was a long minute of silence as we both lay there, gasping. Then I lifted myself off of her. I stared at her for a moment, both of our expressions stony. Finally I spoke. "Don't ever threaten my marriage again. Have you got that?"

I might have been imagining the slight glint of respect in Becky's face when she eventually nodded. I pulled away and my softening dick slipped out of her with a slight plop. Neither of us spoke as I pulled up my pajama bottoms and left the room. We didn't speak the next morning either until everyone was saying goodbye. Becky caught my hand and, with her usual smirk, said she might just come visit us this summer.

Loki08
Loki08
12 Followers