Becky Likes to Watch

Story Info
Becky watches Bob and Sheryl get it on.
2.2k words
4.42
120.9k
9
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is number 5 in this series. Please read the previous volumes, and thanks to everyone for the great feedback.

**************************

When breakfast and coffee were done, Sheryl said she and Becky were going shopping as soon as they had showered. I volunteered to clean up the breakfast things and the two of them vanished upstairs. I puttered around the kitchen, making another pot of coffee, thinking I might just spend the day watching sports or a movie or whatever. "A lazy day, that's just what I need." I thought to myself. I decided to start by playing a game on the computer, and I headed up to my room.

When I walked past the bathroom I heard the shower running, and I also heard voices. Both girls were in the bathroom together. One was showering while the other waited. Or maybe one was already done. I couldn't believe my luck, and, throwing caution to the wind, I quickly retrieved a CD from my room and squatted on the floor outside the bathroom door.

Just as I looked under the door I heard the shower stop. "Rats." I thought, "they're already finished!" However, I peeked anyway. To my great delight Becky had just finished her shower and Sheryl had not yet had one. Sheryl was clearly visible, she was naked and sitting on the toilet, obviously waiting for Becky to finish. The shower door opened and Sheryl stood. Becky and Sheryl were standing naked face to face! I could see them both in profile, and quickly looked up and down their bodies. Then, Sheryl got into the shower and closed the door. Becky started dressing, and the show was over.

I went back to my room. I was fully erect -- just seeing the two women in the same place while they were both naked was amazing. They were obviously comfortable enough with each other to do that. They had shared a bed last night, Bob wondered what they wore while they were sleeping, after all, he knew that Becky usually slept naked. As he pondered the possibilities of this, Becky came into his bedroom.

"Hey, earth to Bob!" she said.

"Oh, uh, what's up?" I asked, finally realizing she was in the room.

"Do you want to come with us to the mall?" She asked me.

"Go shopping with 2 women who have no intention of going quickly? No thanks, I'd rather drive a rusty nail into my own foot." I said.

"Oh fine, you could just say no, you wanker!" she grinned at me, then looked at my lap. I had been so lost in my own world I hadn't considered the fact that I had an erection and was wearing track pants. Becky giggled and said, "You should really take care of that, you know." Her eyes lingered for a few minutes more, and then she left the room.

I was embarrassed, but not nearly as embarrassed as I would have been if Becky and I had not had such open and frank discussions recently. So she noticed I had a hard on, that's not really a big deal, was it? Bob heard the shower stop, and then the door open. He quickly got up and went into the bathroom, closing the door behind him.

"Hey!" squealed Sheryl. "What are you doing? We're going to get caught!"

"Don't worry, my parents are away all day and my sister won't care." I stepped over to her now dry body, pulled her to me, and kissed her. "Besides, I didn't get a chance to thank you for last night. What brought that on, and how did you learn to do that?"

Sheryl smiled at me, seeming suddenly shy. "I wanted to do it for a while, you know, let you cum in my mouth. Did you like that? Is it better than when I jack you at the end?"

"It was nice, different, but I like them both. You should do whichever one you like." I replied truthfully. I really liked getting a blow job and finishing in her mouth, but there was also something nice about watching my cum splash onto her legs, or breasts, or even face.

"Well, I didn't think I'd be able to swallow the whole thing, but I went online and looked up how to deep-throat." She blushed at this.

"Wow, my girlfriend looking up porn online. This is a new turn on!" I said to her. She lightly smacked my arm as though to protest. "Listen," I said to her, "you're going out all day, and before you go, I'm going to eat you, right here in the bathroom. Do you want to lie on the floor or sit on the vanity? I want to get you really hot and wet and try to put one finger inside you, is that okay?"

In reply she pulled me over to the vanity. She sat on the edge and I went down on her. Her pussy was clean, and smelled good. She was a little turned on already, it seemed. Her lips were swelling and there was just a hint of moisture and I pushed my tongue between her folds. She breathed deeply, and put one foot on either of my shoulders. She was flexible, and this opened her up as much as possible.

It did not take long! Soon she was holding her breath and grunting as she pushed her hips toward my face. I took one hand off her thigh where I had been holding her and rubbed her pussy with my index finger. I swirled it around as much as I could, to make it wet and slick. I had no desire to hurt her, but I wanted to penetrate her with my finger.

She obviously realized what I was doing, and she stopped rocking her hips and steadied herself. I kept licking her clit, and she was obviously enjoying herself. As I licked I slowly pushed my finger in. I got about halfway and pulled out a little, seeing if she wanted me to stop. I looked up at her, but she just looked down lustily. I pushed again, and very quickly I was all the way in her. She clearly enjoyed this sensation, as she opened her mouth and panted. I resumed licking, and now I also added little thrusts with my finger. Sheryl obviously liked this. She was grunting with every thrust, meeting my hand with her hips.

It was at this point the bathroom door opened and my sister stepped in. She obviously thought I was still in my room. She stopped dead in her tracks. I pulled my head and hand from Sheryl's pussy, but Sheryl grabbed a handful of hair and pulled me back. She was obviously close to cuming and she did not care if Becky was in the room.

I looked up at Sheryl and said, "but Becky's here!"

"I don't care," growled Sheryl, "she watched me blow you, she can watch you eat me. Please keep going!"

I paused, a little stunned. "Becky watched last night?" I asked.

"Keep going!" Sheryl said, and pulled my face into her pussy.

Though I was painfully aware of my sister (who had not retreated), I went back to work on Sheryl. I pushed my finger back into her, and soon I had worked up a rhythm again. Sheryl grunted more audibly now, and soon she told me she was going to cum. She was holding my head against her pussy, almost grinding against my face, and my finger was pumping away rhythmically.

Then she came. I could feel the pressure on my finger from the walls of her vagina change. They spasmed, then did it again, then it felt like she was squeezing my finger for a few seconds. While this was happening, I noticed that a substantial amount of fluid came from her pussy. My face was wet, and it ran down my neck. Apparently women could ejaculate too!

When she calmed down I pulled my finger out of her and guided her feet back to the floor. I saw the bathroom door close out of the corner of my eye and realized that I had just eaten my girlfriend in front of my sister. The two women I had seen naked together just a few minutes earlier. This was not an average day!

Sheryl said she was getting dressed, that she'd take care of me later that day. I cleaned my face and went to my room. Very shortly after this the girls left for the mall. I was still sitting in my chair at my desk staring into space. I should have been thinking about how great it was to finally get a finger into Sheryl, dreaming of when other things were going to be able to penetrate her, but instead I was fascinated with the idea that Becky watched me eat Sheryl, and had watched while Sheryl blew me. Obviously Sheryl knew Becky was watching.

Many hours later the girls returned. Both had several bags from several stores.

"You going to model your new purchases for me?" I asked them both as they came in.

"You're going to see one new purchase right now!" said Sheryl, dropping her bags and pulling me up. She led me to my room where she quickly took off her pants and top. She was wearing a new matching set of bra and underwear. They were red, and very see through. She spun around and showed me her thong. She even bent over and let me look at her ass. She told me to take off my clothes and sit naked on the bed. She watched me do this, and when I was naked (fully erect), I sat back down and looked at her expectantly.

"I've been reading online about what people do together that isn't actual fucking." I was a little surprised by her choice of words. "You know, getting off without the risk of pregnancy. One of the things that comes up a lot is mutual masturbation. Do you want to try it?"

I was pretty much game for anything, so I shrugged, and said, "that sounds fine, what do we do?"

She looked a little relieved, and I realized that she really was trusting me, and exploring our sexuality together. This was great, and I appreciated her all the more.

"Well, we get ourselves off, while looking at the other person doing the same. I dunno, talk dirty I guess. Maybe I'll start, and I'll do a little show for you, okay?" she looked at me, apprehensive again.

I responded by sliding across my bed, leaning against the wall, and very slowly pumping my own cock. "Shut the door, and let the show begin!" I said to her.

"No, leave the door as it is. Look at me, not the door." And she slowly began dancing. She rubbed her hands all over her body, and she slowly took off her bra. She picked up the massage oil I kept in my nightstand and began to spread oil all over her breasts. This was amazing. I vocally admired her body and her dance.

Eventually she was fully naked and covered in oil. She sat in front of me, her legs over mine, so our genitals were only a few inches away from one another. She supported herself with one arm, and with her other hand she spread open her pussy. "Do you like this pussy?" she asked. "I like it when you lick it, when you put your finger in it."

I told her how much I liked her pussy, how I was looking forward to eating her again, putting in a finger again. As I talked I stroked my cock and she began rubbing her clit. Small circles at first. Then she stopped and slid one of her own fingers into her pussy, all the way in. She pumped herself a few times, then went back to her clit.

"Oh this is hot," she said, "I'm going to cum soon. I want you to cum on me, cum all over me. Pump yourself so you shoot cum all over me, and I will lick your cock clean afterward."

This was amazing, I was so hot. She actually came before I did, and I slowed down to let her finish. She grunted and thrust her hips up and down. She was very wet, and the sounds her pussy made just made me hotter. When she had calmed down a bit I picked up the pace and jacked myself harder. It was very soon I felt the familiar rising of my cum, and I told her. She scooted her body a little closer, so all of my cum would land on her. As my orgasm erupted all over her I rolled my head to the side, and looked right into my sister's eyes.

I was shocked, but it was also exciting. The risk of getting caught masturbating is always a little thrilling, and it is even more so if you're doing it with someone else. While I pumped cum all over Sheryl, I looked at Becky the whole time. She was looking down, watching my splattering cum, and when she glanced up and saw I was looking at her she looked very startled, then ducked away.

Sheryl, true to her word, licked me clean, and then got up to clean her own body off.

I needed to talk to Becky, and figure out what was going on.