Becky North Goes Too Far

Story Info
Becky teases too much to turn back.
1.8k words
3.99
60.6k
1
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ChaseQ
ChaseQ
90 Followers

Becky North a.k.a. Mrs. North for the past ten years, was not particularly engaged this day. She was staying at home, doing as she pleased, not concerning herself with anything more than she had to. She had a long bath and dressed in what her whim drew her to at the time. The landscaper had shown up a couple of hours ago and was finishing the lawn and trimming.

Mrs. North would never admit it to anyone, but, she stole glances out the windows of the house, whenever convenient, to briefly admire the sweating body of the man doing the lawn. The rippling muscles in his legs and arms drew particular attention form Mrs. North. It wasn't that he was considerably bulked with muscle, just in good shape... and a little cute.

A thought found it's way into her consciousness 'I wonder if he noticed me?' and another quickly followed...

'Dressing for him are we? You should be ashamed.' Mrs. North raised her chin a little. The man was putting away his things and preparing to leave so Becky went off to occupy her time elsewhere.

Unexpectedly, the door bell rang. Mrs. North smoothed her hands down the sides of her clothing and looked down at herself. She decided that what she was wearing was not all that bad.

She was wearing tiny thong panties but only she knew that... it still made her feel... like she was showing something. Her dress went just above her knee, maybe a couple notches just above her knee. Her blouse... 'It's just a blouse' she said to herself. 'It looks good on me, it's ok.' After all, The Mary Kay lady or the local school kids selling candy bars that are at the door won't bat an eye.

'I'm in style with what they're wearing these days. A little bra through the shirt and a little cleavage is fashionable.' Mrs. North, thoroughly convinced of her modesty went to the door.

"Good day Mrs. North." It was Lane Parker, the man who did the lawn. Mrs. North froze for a moment. She now rapidly questioned her modesty.

"Hello Mr. Parker. What can I do for you today?" Mr. North paid monthly for the lawn service and it was mailed in. Unless there was a problem with the service, they never had any interaction.

Lane smiled sheepishly. "I'm terribly sorry to bother you. It appears that when I got my stuff out of the truck I knocked over my water and it leaked out in the couple of hours I was working. Could I trouble you for a drink?"

Initially Becky's flags went up and she wanted to say no, or, wait here and I'll get one for you. He's just the lawn guy, he's ok. She tried to convince herself, not wanting to offend him.

"Sure, just wait here and I'll be right back." She thought of asking him if he would like a wet cloth but decided not to. It would be a nice thing to do but could easily be taken the wrong way. He was cute, but... that's too nice, too inviting.

Becky pushed the door to keep the cool air in the house and went to the kitchen. She pressed the big cup to the refrigerator and filled it with ice and then filled it with cool water from the same door. Becky went back to the front door and opened it up.

"Here you are Lane."

"Thank you so much, it is so hot out here. I didn't realize how long I stayed at it. I think I let myself get too hot."

Lane drank down the water and held the cup to his forehead.

"Would you like a refill?" Becky asked.

"If it's not any trouble ma'am, I sure would."

"Here, step inside and cool off while I get it." Becky stepped away from the door and Lane walked into the entry.

"I'll be right back."

Becky took the cup and went back to the kitchen and refilled it with the cold water from the refrigerator door. 'He's ok, he's just too hot and needs to cool off.' Becky told herself and added 'he is cute.' She smiled to herself.

"Here you are Lane." She said handing him the cup. "I think you are just too hot Lane" Then she added "You shouldn't do that to yourself."

Lane let out a breath after drinking the water. "Thank you. You too ma'am." "Pardon me?" Becky said. "You said I was too hot, You are too ma'am." Lane said with a boyish smile.

"Excuse me Mr. Parker, If you are trying to compliment me it is offensive, please leave."

"I'm sorry." He said. "I just noticed how you watched me through the window. I ask myself, does she dress that way to do housework, see-through blouse, breasts coming out of her bra, short skirt and no panties. Do you really dress that way to do your house work Mrs. North?"

Becky flushed ."I would think you should be too busy doing your work to notice me through my windows Mr. Parker, and I am wearing panties thank you very much! Now please leave!"

"Ma'am, every time you bent over in front of the window your ass was as smooth as the clouds in the sky and you wanted me to see that or you wouldn't have done it, women don't do things like that accidentally."

Becky was caught and she knew it. None the less, she needed to get him out. 'What, am I going to do something with him here and now?' She asked herself and tried once more. "Mr. Parker, if I did bend over in front of the windows and allow you to see me that way, it was unintentional I assure you, I didn't realize where you were, please go now."

"Ma'am, I was five feet from the window, you knew I was there, you smiled at me" He paused. "Why don't you unintentionally show me your panties like you did earlier and prove you're wearing some, because at five feet I didn't see any."

Becky's whole body flushed and she tried to smile curtly to show the challenge did not intimidate her. Becky lifted her skirt the short distance, and sure enough, albeit small, she had panties on... to Lane's multifaceted surprise. Lane said nothing. Becky held her skirt. Her thighs, as Lane put it were also as smooth as the clouds in the sky.

Lane finally spoke. "Well, they're so small, why bother ma'am?"

Becky shrugged her shoulders.

"Hold on." he said. Lane stepped toward Becky and dropped to one knee. He looked up at her. She didn't look down at him yet still held the edges of her skirt in her hands, holding it up. Lane slid the panties to the floor. Becky didn't even flinch. Her skin smelled sweet and powdered to Lane.

"Lane..." Becky said, still looking forward, trying to stifle her arousal. "I'm sure you are aware that I am a married woman, my husband signs the checks that you receive, so, unless you plan on raping me, this is not going to happen. "Do you plan on raping me Lane?"

Lane took one last look at her soft smooth body and began to stand up. As he did, he took her small frame by the waist and picked her up, quite smoothly turning her upside down as he did so. Lane's arms were around Becky's waist and her legs spread over his shoulders.

He put his mouth between her legs and thrust his tongue into her wet body. Becky let gravity hold her legs apart while gasping as the erotic electricity pulsed through her body. Lane sucked and licked and lapped at her tight wet hole. Becky instinctively thought of pulling what had to be a very hard cock from his pants and sucking it. 'I can't do that' she thought. She was fighting a battle of unbridled lust in her head. 'I'll jack him off.' She thought, 'nothing more.'

Becky wanted to see his erect body. She pulled the shorts down and his erection slapped against his abdomen. Becky took it in her hand... and immediately slid it into her mouth and sucked it, licking it with her tongue as she did. Becky sucked and jacked his hard cock with lustful vigor.

Lane was so hard. Her mind was swimming. Lanes legs began to buckle. He tried hard to hold on, he didn't want to stop lapping at Becky's sweet body. She tasted as sweet as she smelled. It was no use. Lane tried to continue with every ounce of his strength but he slowly kneeled to the floor and fell to one side, but still held her legs apart.

He was paying special attention to her clit with the end of his tongue. Becky's wet gaping body jerked and shook as Lane flicked his tongue over her throbbing clit.

Becky consumed his throbbing mass with instinctive pleasure. Becky had come already. It was happening so fast she didn't know how many times, her whole body was tingling and her eyes were swimming with color bursts of energy. Her saliva covered Lanes throbbing shaft.

Becky jacked him off with her long slender fingers and soft hands. Lane rolled onto his back and Becky hovered over him, sucking and jacking. "Let me fuck you, your pussy is so sweet." Lane gasped.

Becky straddled his face, 'Oh please' she thought. 'I want him to fuck me, I can't, I can't.' he can look at my pussy while I jack him off' she thought.

Just as Lane had decided that he had to feel her body stretched around his cock, and surely once inside her she would have agreed by bucking and grinding her body into his ramming cock.

Becky thrust her mouth onto him. He couldn't resist tasting her loose lips once more.. Her pussy was so pink, so hot, so fucking perfect.

He lost his breath and his balls tightened into his stomach. Lane fired his load into Becky's mouth. With lustful vigor Becky jacked and sucked as Lane grabbed her body, holding it tightly, straining under the exertion of orgasm.

Becky picked her panties up from the floor and held them in her hands as she watched Lane.

"Whew!.." Lane started but Becky cut him off.

"Did you like that?" Becky said with a faint smile.

"Hell yea." Lane said smiling. "Did you?"

Becky nodded to the affirmative but did not want to encourage him by being energetic about it. She would have much preferred having him fuck her relentlessly.

Becky went to the door and opened it and Lane looked at her, understanding crossed his face, he stepped through it.

"Do not come back Mr. Parker. You have done an excellent job with the lawn. This should not have happened and I take responsibility because as you said, I was doing it on purpose, however, do not come back, I will find another service."

"That's ok ma'am, I wouldn't have risked it except today was my last day."

Becky shut the door and locked it and headed for the shower, her body in suspended heated shock.

ChaseQ
ChaseQ
90 Followers