Becky Seeks More Ch. 2

Story Info
Slut wife lays out her issues.
1.2k words
4.09
57k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A few days after my encounter with my neighbor Becky, the little pear-shaped beauty next door, I decided to take the next Wednesday off. I was tired, but I also knew that it was her regular day off. I wanted more of that juicy pussy that I received that Sunday and was determined to get some. My plan was to go over as soon as the wife left for work.

Sure enough, as soon as wife left, and as I was preparing to leave, the door bell rang. It was Becky, she asked if she could come in and I said yes. Probably a little too eagerly, but hey, I was horny. I already felt my cock growing I needed relief! She sat on the couch and it appeared that she wanted to talk. She told me how she went from a "normal" housewife to a grade a slut in just weeks! Her neighbor and best friends Carmel and Steve have been fucking her for the last several months. Craig, her husband had no idea, he was a detective on the local police force, and probably would not take it well that his wife was fucking the best friends.

She told me that It started one-day Carmel and her were painting one of Carmel's rooms, she was on the ladder and they were talking about their sex lives. Becky was saying how she could not get enough and Carmel began telling her how much she was getting from Steve, and several others that she and Steve knew. Becky found herself getting very wet, she had this abnormal way of juicing up and it was so bad that she would wet her panties and even drip a bit. She did so while on the ladder, and the next thing she knew Carmel had her hand up her shorts, and probing her pussy while she was still on the ladder! She had never before had a woman do this to her, and was not sure she wanted to do that now, but her pussy was so wet and she needed some relief!

Carmel climbed the ladder a bit and removed her shorts and panties, finding a wet mess! Becky almost fell as the fingers found their way into her now bubbling hot pussy. Carmel guided her down and She was soon stretched out on the bed and naked. Carmel was between her legs and sucking, tasting, and licking like a woman possessed! Her orgasms began to come in waves, and she was soon feeling like she was not quite there, and definitely not in control. Carmel soon had moved Becky's fingers into her pussy and asked her to keep it warm; she had to make a phone call.

She was not sure how long she was in this state but all she knew is she needed and wanted more. Carmel returned with a massive vibrating dildo and started massaging her body with it. The vibrations from it were driving her wild. Carmel than inserted it into her pussy and began gently stroking the huge dildo in and out. Then she began to pick up the pace; soon she was driving it in like a pile driver! She was whispering how good a fuck she was and how big a slut she will be and enjoy it. Becky found this language to be such a turn on; no one had ever said nasty things like that to her and certainly not a woman! But she was thoroughly aroused!

She began to feel orgasms building and said so, she was just about ready to let go and maybe lose whatever control she had left, when she moaned loudly...Carmel, pulled out the dildo and drove her lips into Becky's now swollen and dripping pussy. She devoured her wet clit and drove Becky over the edge! Powerful wild orgasms followed with each suckle, each tongue stroke...one, two, three orgasms, she lost track. When she came too, Steve was firmly planted in her pussy and driving his cock into her with wild abandons. She did not even remember him coming in or him entering her! She felt him inside and it felt so good yet another wave was coming. She remembers yelling out "fuck me, fuck me, fuck meeeeee!" before she lost it again.

From that point on Steve, Carmel, and several of their friends fucked her often. Men and woman loved her because she was wild in bed and her pussy juices literally drip, they were supposedly delicious to the taste. She looked at me now and said, "I need your help, now that you have fucked me, and you know how big a slut I am, can you please try to help me control this? I cannot let all those people have me all the time; I need someone who will control me. You can do this, you are strong, smart, and you can help keep Carmel and Steve away from me without them getting mad or telling on me” I looked at her and heard myself say "Yes, I can do this for you, but understand, you will become mine, my little slut. I will treat you with respect, but I want your pussy as much as they do, but I think that we can help you achieve these wonderful releases for you, help me get my share of your delicious pussy, and keep Carmel and Steve's appetites for you under control."

We smiled at each other. My hand moved up her leg and started rubbing her pussy. She said "I know you thought I was high or something when you came in Sunday, those were caplets on the dresser drawer, but Steve had just left me and I was in that state of heat. I needed relief, I thought Carmel was coming over and I just wanted her tongue inside me to make my itch go away. I was happy it was you, I have always wanted you” I smiled and told her we will make a great pair, but that discretion was now needed. Craig, her husband is not a stupid man. She smiled, got up and removed her stretch pants. Showing me that perfectly round, gorgeously plump ass.

She was not a raving beauty, no super model, but her lovely pear-shaped body exuded some sort of sensuality that could not be denied...we took her pants up to the bedroom, I felt her ass all the way up the stairs and seriously wondered if I should not taste that pussy on the stairs, or wait for the bed. I could clearly see her panties were soaked.

She removed everything before she hit the bed, her legs spread and she smiled, "I believe this is what you heard so much about, and now you want to taste." I said nothing, but moved to her pussy lips with an abandon I have not felt in years. I was not gentle with her and her moans began with some earnest. The taste was sweeter than any pussy I have ever tasted, her wetness was astounding, and she dripped honey from that wonderful pussy. Her clit, large and sensual, was soon under assault. This made her wetter and more delicious. Our morning was set, in my mind as I was eating this flower, my plan shaped for her freedom and my control. That was soon replaced with carnal lust. With my now completely swollen cock begging for release, I rolled her over and doggie-styled her into a frenzy. Our adventure now begins...