Becky's Instruction

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Simply because it will amuse me," Deanna said, "I want you to impale your beautiful ass upon the 'phallic imposter', doing so in one, swift motion."

"Mistress?!"

Deanna ignored Becky's protest, picked up the magenta dildo and began to coat its slightly rounded head with some more of the k-y warming gel. Becky stared at it, trying to imagine how she would ever be able to take it in 'one swift motion'. By her estimation, the slightly rippled shaft was a good ten inches long, with a diameter of about two inches. The head, though undoubtedly designed to ease penetration, widened out just before it made the transition to the shaft, and would definitely stretch her to the limits.

"Okay, little one. Take it in one swift motion."

Deanna set the hefty toy on the edge of the blanket chest. The dildo's weighted base kept it upright, with its shimmering head pointed toward the heavens.

"Mistress, I don't think I can."

"Not only can you, but you will." Deanna said, her tone forceful, "Did you forget your earlier promise to do whatever I asked?"

"No, Mistress."

"Then do it. Now!"

Nervously, Becky positioned her still-glowing butt over the waiting phallus. Slowly, cautiously she lowered herself down until the head pressed against her opening. "I'm waiting little one."

Becky closed her eyes and descended as slowly as she could. Her tight butt hole protested.

"In one swift motion!" Deanna snapped, "Now rise up and do as I say, or I will do it for you!"

Becky drew a shaky breath, rose up until the head popped from her, then impaled herself harder and faster than even Deanna could have imagined.

"Uuuuuuuugggggggghhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!" she cried.

Deanna slid her hand beneath Becky's butt and took hold of the dildo's base: steadying it.

"Again!" she commanded.

On somewhat shaky legs, Becky rose up, then dropped her weight back down.

"Uuuugggghhhh!!!!"

"Again!"

"Uugghh!!"

Like a woman possessed, Becky began to ride the dildo hard and fast. With each stroke, her large breasts swayed and bounced wildly; her thick middle quivered. At some point, Becky was not sure when, Deanna let go of the dildo and stepped back to watch the show.

"Again!"

"Ugh!"

"Faster"

"Ugh! Ugh! Ugh! Ugh! Ugh! Ugh!"

"Faster little one! Faster!"

"Ugh. Ugh. Ugh. Ugh."

"Faster!"

"Ugh. Ugh. Ugh"

Becky's energy level was fading. "Five more strokes!" Deanna commanded.

"Yes . . . Mistress.

"Ugh . . . Ugh . . . Ugh . . . Ugh . . . Ugh."

Exhausted, Becky eased herself down, taking the dildo's full length.

"Very good, little one. Now lie on the bed." Deanna said.

Becky struggled to her feet and reached back to remove the dildo.

"No! Leave it in place."

Like the obedient 'little one' she'd be-cum, Becky did as instructed, then crawled onto the bed and laid back.

"Spread your legs little one. As wide as they'll go."

Becky brought her shaking legs up, then out and down. Deanna smiled a wicked smile, sat next to her and began to stroke Becky's very moist pussy lips. "Our time together is running short, little one. So far, you've done a good job of keeping me amused."

Deanna could sense Becky's growing uneasiness at the forbidden touch, but continued to stroke her exposed pussy anyway. "Christina told me your desire to explore the submissive side of your personality, at the hands of a woman, was strong," she continued, "but she didn't tell me the lengths to which you would go in order to please your Mistress and perform for her.

"Now roll on your side, little one."

Without question or fuss, Becky did as instructed. "I'm going to remove the dildo your butt has be-cum so fond of and replace it with something more appropriate." Deanna said.

"Yes Mistress."

Deanna took hold of the weighted base and pulled, ever so slowly, easing the toy from Becky's still warm rear. Once it was free, she replaced it with a rather large, soft rubber, purple butt plug. As she pressed it home, the faint texture teased Becky's stretched hole; elicited a soft whimper when the widest point slipped inside; and an even softer moan as the flared base nestled in place.

A not so gentle slap to Becky's filled behind. "Masturbate for me, little one!"

Deanna moved from the bed and leaned against the wall: arms folded; right foot crossed over left in a somewhat authoritative pose.

"Don't keep me waiting, little one. Masturbate for me!"

"Mistress? May I remove the nipple clamps first? And the clit clip? Please?"

"Why, little one?"

"Mistress, when I masturbate, I like to play with my nipples and clit. If I may remove the clamps and clip, I would be better able to please you."

"Permission granted. But as soon as you've finished, they go back on."

"Yes Mistress."

Deanna watched with an odd delight as Becky removed the clamps and clip. From her ginger movements, it was obvious how sore her tender flesh had be-cum. "Now masturbate for me, little one."

Becky stacked two pillows and laid back. "Take off your heels. Stockings too." Deanna said as the scene unfolded, "I want you completely naked."

With the sexiest of fanfare, Becky sat up and slipped her left shoe from her foot and let it tumble onto the bed. Her gaze locked on her Mistress, she used the heels of her hands to seductively roll her stocking down to her ankle, then off.

"Nicely done, little one."

Becky smiled a nervous smile, then, with the same sexy fanfare, extended her right leg high in the air and rotated her ankle until her shoe dangled on her toes, teetered, and fell to the bed.

A raised eyebrow and sly smile conveyed Deanna's interest and appreciation. "Now your stocking; little one."

Struggling to hold her leg at the awkward angle, Becky once more used the heels of her hands to roll her stocking toward her ankle, then off. Though she could not reason why, she needed to know that her every move met her Mistress' approval, and that her performance was building some degree of warmth beneath Deanna's skirt.

"Masturbate for me." Deanna said, "Show me how you make love to yourself. How you make yourself cum."

As she had done so many times in private, Becky closed her eyes and let her hands drift over her breasts. A light, feathery touch, starting near her shoulders, then moving over to her cleavage, then down: urging her breasts apart. Onward. Her palms glancing her nipples. Underneath, so that she could cup and squeeze each of her heaving bosoms. Repeated. Again, and again.

Her legs moved together. Her left leg over her right. She drew it up. Slowly. Seductively, until her heel touched her knee. Back down. Just as slowly. Just as seductively.

More attention to her nipples: her left hand acting alone, while her right drifted down to her pussy.

Soft sounds escaped her. Moans. Coos. Becky slipped her fingers passed her swollen labia and deep inside her womb. Like a concert violinist, she played her pussy and breasts. Her motions were slow; exotic. "Yes, little one. Make love to that pussy. Stroke it. Tease it. Make it cum."

Deanna's words fell softly, almost at a whisper. Approving. Encouraging.

Becky kept up the show. She could feel her orgasm building. Her senses were keenly focused. She concentrated on her clit. Became more aggressive. More intense. She stroked, rolled, pinched her aching button. Her body began to writhe. "Yes, little one. Oh yes."

Becky's orgasm neared. She slipped another finger inside her pussy. A fearsome finger-fuck ensued. Her desire to please (Deanna) had given way to her own desire for release. Her expert, long-practiced technique sent her over the edge.

"Oh god!" she screamed, "I'm cumming! Mistress! I'm cumming . . ."

* * * * *

As the haze of her long denied orgasm began to fade, Becky was stirred by Deanna's touch as the nipple clamps were fastened back in place. Roused, as the clit clip embraced her throbbing little pearl.

"Our time together is over." Deanna recited, "The stroke of midnight has arrived. My final commands are these. Put your stockings, heels, blouse and skirt back on. Leave the plug and your jewelry in place until your lover removes them for you. As to when that will be, that is up to him. Or better said: you. As we speak, he awaits you in his bed. The choice is yours as to when you go to him."

Becky started to speak, but didn't. Deanna smiled, then winked, and left Becky alone to cum down from her experience.

* * * * *

Alone, Becky sat on the edge of the bed and put on her blouse. Her breasts were still swelled with arousal, and her nipples still ached with desire: a truth that was being exasperated by the gripping nature of the 'jewelry' she wore, and heightened by the casual sway of the weighty tear drop that dangled between; and not helped by the close-fitting silk.

She stood to put on her skirt. Cum seeped from her pussy and lightly coated her thighs. The butt plug that stretched her so nicely pressed against her still tender cheeks. She eased the skirt over her hips, tucked in her blouse, hooked the clasp and pulled up the zipper. Sat back down and put on her stockings and heels.

* * * * *

Deanna was seated next to the fireplace when Becky entered the living room. "Mistress? I've finished dressing." she said.

"Very good, little one."

Deanna rose from her chair and escorted Becky to the door. "One last thing, little one. Open all but the last button of your blouse, and pull it back so that your lovely breasts are nicely exposed."

Without hesitation, Becky undid the buttons and arranged her blouse to showcase her ample endowment. "Excellent!" Deanna said.

Becky opened the door and stepped out into the night. She turned. A frigid gust of air swirled over her stocking clad legs and shot under her skirt to sting her naked pussy. Another attacked her thick nipples, causing the clamps to bite-in even more.

"Deanna." she said, "I want to thank you. For everything."

"You're quite welcome . . . little one."

Becky turned once more and hurried to her car. Deanna closed the door, then picked up her cell phone and ran through the phonebook. Pressed send.

"Hello?" a sleepy Christina Samuels answered.

"Hi sis!" Deanna said, "Becky just left. She's on her way to Sam's."

"How did it go?" Chris asked.

"Fabulous! The script you gave me worked great. I only had to ad-lib a couple of times."

"Good. I wasn't to sure you could pull it off."

"Me neither. But you know something? With a few more rehearsals, I think I could really get into this role of 'Mistress'."

"And give up directing Broadway plays?" Chris asked.

"Maybe not. Speaking of which, I have to catch an 8:00 A.M. flight back to New York. Could you stop by sometime tomorrow and clean up for me? I promised Andrew I wouldn't leave the place a mess." Deanna said.

"Sure. But you'll owe me one."

"Becky will owe you one . . ."

12