Becky's Journal: May 18

Story Info
The Job Interview.
2.8k words
4
45.8k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
B5040905
B5040905
105 Followers

I have decided to try a different approach on the Becky Character. This is her Journal that I have "found" and will add the good parts when I can. Thanks again to Larry for the Editing. I hope you all enjoy it.

Journal May 18,, 2012

I had been waiting to hear back from the resumes I sent out last week. So getting a phone call from Mr. Jackson was a great thing. The timing sucked. Emily and I had just started playing with her mom's hidden sex toys. Emily even sent a couple of pictures to Jim. You remember him? He was the older guy that forced Em to suck his dick after giving her a ride home from softball practice. He then fucked us both the weekend her parents were out of town. I can't even write about what he did to us at the mall.

Well, she sent him a picture of one of the vibrators in my pussy and then in her mouth. He was coming over for some more fun. My phone rang. It was Mr. Jackson from the Fox and Hound. He is the bar manager and wanted to interview me for the hostess job. We spoke a couple of minutes and he said he had about 30 minutes free if I could come in right then for the interview.

I was worried about the not being dressed for an interview but he said to come on over. I slipped my capri and tank top back on and Emily walked me to the door. Jim was walking up as I bounced past. I gave him a peck on the cheek and told him I was sorry but I had to go. He wished me luck and then smacked my bottom hard like he owned it. Dang I wished I did not have to go but I need this job for spending money. The volleyball scholarship will take care of most of college but a girl needs cash to have some fun.

Mr. Jackson, an older bald black guy and a hot looking bartender named Tommy were working behind the bar when I walked in. They both gave me the once over most guys do. I do love my boobs but I wish now I had worn a bra. My D cups are trying to bust out of this little tank. The men's roaming eyes give me a tingle between my legs and my nipples were getting hard. The cold air in the bar was helping with the latter and I hoped my lack of panties would not cause a wet spot on my pants. It might not have been the best idea to come straight here after getting worked up with Emily.

Mr. Jackson led me to his small office between the bar and the kitchen. We both sat down in the two old chairs by his desk. He went through the normal interview questions about my serving experience and school. I kept catching him looking at my cleavage and not my face. The last time I caught him he just gave a smile and went back to going over the job description and hours with me. As he was ending the interview, he asked me if I had any questions.

"Yes," I said. "If I show them to you do I get the job?"

"Well, the last girl showed me and Tommy both. Are you willing to do that?" he answered not even batting an eyelash.

"If it will get me the job, I will even let you both play with them." I said.

"Tommy, come in here a second." Mr. Jackson yelled out.

The hot bartender walked in the open door just as I pulled my tank top over my head. My breast bounced a little and my nipples were as hard as diamonds. I reached up and cupped both of the tits and pulled on my nipples.

"I bet mine are bigger and better than the last girl's. Don't you think so Tommy?" I asked. "And my nipples really need some attention. Can you suck on them?"

Tommy took my left breast in his hand and bent down to kiss my nipple. Mr. Jackson grabbed the right one roughly. His big black hand could not engulf the whole breast but it was very close. He squeezed it and then gave it a very had slap. He then took the nipple between his thumb and forefinger, rolling it between them. He pulled so hard my whole breast moved up and bounced when he released the nipple. Tommy was licking around my areola and holding my big tit up like a baby bottle. The younger man tried to reach into my pants but I knocked his had away. He started to protest but I twisted my shoulders and hit him in the face with both of my tits. He looked into my face and smiled. He went back to sucking on the nipple in front of him.

Mr. Jackson caught the other one again with those rough hands. He spat on my tit and then took the saliva and rubbed it onto my nipple. It was so nasty but I think I liked it. He pinched it hard again and then put one of those black binder clips on the tip. It hurt but also felt very good. He pulled on the binder clip and used it to twist the nipple. I had never had anyone do that before and damn it hurt. It also sent electric shocks down to my pussy. I pressed my thighs together and tried to rub my pussy against the inside of my pants. He took the binder off the right nipple and changed it to the left one when Tommy came up for a breath.

Tommy switched sides and started tender kisses on the breast that was just so roughly abused. Mr. Jackson was repeating his earlier actions on the left one. When he twisted it I could not control my scream. Tommy took the opportunity to slip his hand down my bare stomach into my pants. I knew that if I did not regain control I would end up naked on the desk being fucked. I wanted the job pretty bad but I did not think I wanted to fuck both of them. The agreement was just to let them play with my breast not anything else. I reached down and took hold of his wrist. I tried to pull his hand out but he cupped my pussy and slipped a finger into me.

"Please stop. Just my tits was the deal. I get the job if I let you play with them." I pleaded in my little girl voice.

"That was the deal but I still have another girl to interview. What if she gives us a better deal?" Mr. Jackson said. "The last girl thought she got it if she just flashed us and now you have one upped her."

"I am not going to fuck either of you for a job but I am not a cock tease." I said. "If you call the other girl right now and tell her you have filled the position I will jack you both off."

"A hand job is not going to cut it." Tommy negotiated with his hand still rubbing my pussy. "Suck us both off and let us cum on your face and then he will call the other girl."

"He calls her now on speaker phone so I can hear and then I will blow you both but no facial. You can cum on my breasts." I offered.

"Add a titty fuck and you have a deal." Mr. Jackson said while dialing.

"Deal." I said finally removing Tommy's hand from my pants.

I listened in as Mr. Jackson called both of the other girls to tell them the job had been taken. Tommy had taken the time to get his pants off and was stroking his really small cock. I knew he was not going to take much so I smacked his hand away and took the 3 inch dick into my mouth. He was too small to titty fuck me but I had promised him a blow job so I was going to take care of him as fast as possible. I sucked on his cock hard and then started bobbing my head up and down. It took him less than two minutes to grab the back of my head and hold me still. The jerk started coming in my mouth. This was not part of the deal but it was better than having him try to fuck me with that little cock.

Mr. Jackson had taken his time to get his pants and briefs off. Tommy pulled his now soft cock out of my mouth. He wiped it across my lips. I gave it a lick and then turned to my new boss. He was huge. There is no other way to say it. It was the biggest, blackest cock I had ever seen. I had watched that porno with Billy and those guys were big. Mr. Jackson was huge. His cock was hard. It seemed angry and was pointing right at me.

"Tommy, go back to work and shut my door. You girl get over here and wrap those tits around my black mambo." He ordered.

I slipped out of the chair and knelt at his feet. I pushed both of my tits together around his long cock. He leaned over and spit on his shaft and my breasts. I looked at the huge cock sliding between my cleavage and then back up at Mr. Jackson. I bowed my head down on his next up stroke and licked the head as it came close to my mouth. The cock was long and wide. I was not sure if I could get it all in my mouth.

"Dang girl that feels good. It will feel even better stretching your mouth." he said almost reading my mind.

He then took control of my breasts, holding them around his member. He went back to abusing my nipples at the same time. He pinched and pulled on them as his cock moved between my smooth tits. I kept kissing and licking the head when it got close to my mouth. He told me to spit on the head to help keep it lubed up. It felt nasty knowing my spit was on his cock sliding between my breasts. I then notice his pre-cum was seeping out of the cock head. I stuck my tongue out and licked the new juice out of his pee hole.

Mr. Jackson gave a little shudder when I did that. For a second I thought he was about to cum. He let go of my nipples and stopped rubbing between my tits.

"Stick out your tongue little girl." he said.

I followed his command knowing that he was about to get his blow job and then I would have my job for the summer. He took his big cock and smacked it on my tongue and then my cheeks. He then pushed the head between my lips. I knew he did not want just a blow job. He wanted to do what Jim had done to Emily. He was going to fuck my face. He was going to be in control not me. At the moment I understood what Em had said about how wet she got knowing she was not in control. Knowing that she was to be taken and now I am going to be used by this large black cock. He pushed me down past my knees until I was sitting on the floor and pushed my head back. I was staring up at that large black cock and his huge sack. This was not going to be easy.

He pushed the large head between my lips and I opened to take my invader. He pushed straight in, not messing around. I gave a little swallow and tried to relax. He hit the back of my mouth and I shifted my head so the cock went into my throat. I am glad Jim had worked his long cock deep or there would be no way I could take this one now. Mr. Jackson pushed in further and further. I could not tell how much was in my mouth but it was trying to push into my throat. I did gag a little and my new boss must have liked it because he grunted and then pushed a little more in. My mouth was getting very wet and then I felt it. The cock head slipped into my throat. Not very far but it was in my throat.

Mr. Jackson felt it to. He stopped pushing in and held it in my throat trying to see how long he could hold still. I had to swallow some of my spit which he really liked. My mouth and throat were milking his long shaft. He pulled out at this point. All the way out and I saw my spit leave a trail from his cock back to my mouth. Without thinking about it, I sucked the long string of spit up and then spit it back on his cock head. I reached up to it and started stroking him, rubbing the spit into his big cock. I could barely reach around it with just one hand. Both of my hands where on it and I was stroking it hard and fast. He pushed back down and the head was back in my mouth.

His rough abuse of my tits was followed by what he did next. He reached down to pull my head up by my hair. He was not going deep just hard thrust to the back of my mouth. Not letting me move my mouth or my head. He was treating my face to a lot of abuse. Each time his cock left my mouth he would smack my face hard, across my cheeks and chin, rubbing the tip around my face. My eyes had watered from the deep throat and now my face was wet from spit and pre-cum. I should have just let Tommy give me a facial because I was already a mess. My jaw was getting very sore.

Mr. Jackson then when back deep. It took me by surprise and I gagged hard. He did not care and had my head between both of his hands. I thought he was going to cum right then - to shoot his seed right in my throat and down to my stomach. I knew he was close and I figured swallowing him would not be bad. I have swallowed before and like the taste and the feeling as the cum slides down my throat. I felt his cock pulse in my mouth. I prepared for the blasts to start but Mr. Jackson pulled all the way out again. The first blast came on my tongue as he pulled back. The second one hit my fore head. The third square in my face and I had to close my eyes. After the third one I am not sure how many shots he gave me but the old guy covered my face.

I sat in the floor for a couple of minutes as he finished cumming and then stuck his cock back in my mouth. I sucked on the tip and cleaned his head off. He tasted very bitter, a lot more bitter than Jim or any of the guys at school.

"Look up at me little girl." he said.

I opened my eyes with his cock still in my mouth. He had his phone out and was taking pictures of me, a couple from his point of view. Then he pulled out and got a few of my face and chest covered in cum. My face was a mess. Mascara running down with the cum. My lipstick smeared all around. My abused breast covered as well. He took a few more pictures with my phone too.

"You start on Friday night. Do not be late or I get to do this again," he said.

I cleaned off my face and chest with an old bar towel. I pulled my hair back into a pony tail and headed to my car. I stopped to give Tommy a peck on the cheek as I left and to tell him thanks for helping me get the job. In the car I text Emily that I got the job and sent a picture of my cum covered face.

She sent back a picture of Jim's cock in her mom's mouth and a second one of her and mom kissing with cum covered faces.

B5040905
B5040905
105 Followers