Becky's Party

Story Info
This alpha male can get any girl he wants.
1.3k words
3.86
32.5k
6
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mike was your typical 18-year-old alpha male. Not only was he the captain of the basketball and baseball teams, but he also had the looks (and package) that made all the girls drop to their knees. Even at his age, he'd already had sex with more than 30 women, including some more than 10 years his senior.

If it wasn't already apparent, Mike could get whatever girl he wanted. Luckily for the senior class, he wanted them all. His latest target Becky, was a cheerleader, not to mention an absolute knockout. A 5-8 brunette, Becky sported a pair of 36C breasts, complimented by unbelievably long legs and an ass to die for. Her all-star body was surpassed only by her bitchy attitude, but not toward Mike. The two had hooked up several times before, with Becky usually ending up on her knees worshipping Mike's 8 1/2 inch member.

As Mike sat down beside Becky in class you could immediately sense the difference in Becky's demeanor. She hiked up her skirt a little and crossed her long, tanned legs toward Mike. She shot Mike a quick smile as he put his right hand on her thigh, caressing the smooth skin of the high school goddess. If anyone else had tried to touch Becky she'd have slapped them silly, but this was Mike.

As Mike continued to explore her impossibly long legs, Becky slyly removed her black thong, pulling it down around her ankles. As she did this, Mike's curious hand rode up between her thighs to her completely shaved vagina. Becky used to have a landing strip, but after Mike took her virginity he told her to get rid of it. Without inserting a finger, Mike caressed her for the remained of the class period, leaving Becky incredibly wet.

"Are you coming to my party tonight Mike?" asked Becky.

"Maybe" replied Mike flatly. He wasn't particularly interested in hanging out with Becky's snobby cheerleader friends, but if he was going to get laid he was going to have to bite the bullet.

As the bell rang signaling the end of the period, Becky took her thong from around her ankles and handed it to Mike. "Here, hang on to these for me", she purred in his ear as she got up and strutted out of the classroom. As Mike watched her walk away, her super short skirt clinging to her tight ass, he decided he might check out Becky's party after all.

Part II

To say that Mike was a one-woman man would be a horrible understatement. As he dressed for the party, he figured he'd hook up with at least three or four girls, maybe even including Becky. One of his buddies soon came to pick him up, and they took off for Becky's house.

As Mike arrived, you could once again notice the demeanor of the girls change immediately. Most of the cheerleading squad was there, including Becky, and most of them were planning on hooking up with Mike. As a matter of fact, you'd have been hard pressed to find a girl in the room that hadn't at least given Mike head.

Mike walked up behind Becky and gave her a pat on her picturesque ass. Becky turned around with a glare on her face, ready to slap the culprit, but immediately broke into a huge smile when she saw it was Mike. Becky was dressed in a short miniskirt and a halter top, showing off her perky breasts. But before Becky could say anything to the high school god, Melissa, captain of the girls' soccer team, snatched Mike by the hand and led him into the kitchen. Melissa had been voted "Best Ass" in the senior class, and had the kinky sexual attitude to go along with it. The rumor around school was that after Mike and Melissa had anal sex for the first time that Mike's 8 ½ member was so big that Melissa ended up missing the next two days of school to recover.

Melissa herself was a blonde goddess, but wasn't quite in the upper echelon of girls in the school because she didn't go out for cheerleading. But, she did have that amazing ass, along with muscular legs that looked like they were chiseled from granite. Melissa put her hand on Mike's growing bulge and immediately started making out with him. As she slid her talented, experienced tongue down Mike's neck, she whispered in his ear, "Let's go upstairs, I have something to show you", and off they went.

Within about 30 seconds of entering Becky's parents' bedroom, Melissa was on her knees taking down Mike's pants. As she unleashed his python from his boxer briefs, she took her own pants and bra off, wearing nothing but a black thong on her award-winning ass. Mike ran his right hand through her long blonde hair as she began to suck his cock. Melissa was no stranger to blowjobs, especially for Mike. She moaned as she twirled her tongue around the head of Mike's cock, almost in awe of how huge he was.

Melissa was an absolute pro at giving head. She was one of a handful of girls in the school that could take Mike's entire length down her throat. Because of this, she was one of the chosen few that Mike called when he wanted head. Melissa continued to bathe Mike's gigantic cock with her saliva, blowing him and jerking him off with her right hand simultaneously.

"Lick my balls", Mike commanded. After he had a bitch on her knees he usually didn't mince words with his demands. Melissa froze for a moment, because she never licked balls, under any circumstances. But, this was Mike. Melissa dropped down below Mike's cock to lap at his balls, taking both of the huge nuts into her mouth at the same time.

"Fuck yeah, that feels good. You're almost as good as Becky", commented Mike as Melissa continued to lick his balls. Becky and Melissa were arch rivals, dating back to their days on the soccer team, and for Mike to compare the two in blowjob talent would be an insult to either of them. But, Melissa had no time to think about that, she was giving Mike head, which was what she'd come to Becky's house to do.

"That's it, suck my cock" said Mike as Melissa continued to blow him like he was the last man on Earth. He could feel his balls tightening, and could tell that he was almost ready to snap.

"Do you swallow? I can't remember, it's been a long time since the last time I let you blow me."

Melissa took Mike's huge cock out of her mouth. She began to say "Um, yeah, of course I swal-" but by this time Mike was already jerking his nut all over her beautiful face. Rope after rope of his milky white semen was landing over Melissa's cheeks, eyes, and hair. As Mike finished his release, he slapped his cock on Melissa's face a few times, a trademark of his dominance over the bitches that blew him.

"Clean me!" Mike commanded. Melissa immediately obeyed, taking his spent member back into her mouth while she caressed his balls. As she did this, the door opened, and Becky entered. She spent a moment to admire the ass of the girl blowing Mike, before she realized it was Melissa.

"Back in your natural habitat Melissa, on your knees covered in cum?" quipped the bitchy Becky, trying to hide her jealousy that Melissa had won the race to hook up with Mike.

As Melissa opened her mouth to reply, Mike stuck his cock back in it to clean himself off a little better. As he pulled his pants up, he looked down at Melissa, her face still covered in his baby batter. "You're a fucking mess", he said to her and turned toward the door.

"Can I call you tomorrow?" asked Melissa. But Mike offered no reply; instead he walked over to Becky and pinched her ass.

"I'll be back for you later", he whispered in her ear. The perfect brunette shivered in anticipation, while handing Melissa a towel to wipe off the remains of Mike's lust.